The Dokutah is a Operator!? (...

Galing kay Ghuzt_D_Bloodedge

None Higit pa

Basic Info
Arise from Slumber
True Power
Confrontation
New Purpose
The Girl and the Key
Escort Mission
Separated Hearts
Stinging Shock
Operator Info (Update)
Iron-Blooded Orphans
Death and "Rebirth"
Temporary Respite
Raid & Rescue
Arrival of the Yeti Princess
Necessary Solution

Married Blade

5.2K 135 69
Galing kay Ghuzt_D_Bloodedge

3rd Person P.O.V

Last time...

The purpose of the negotiations is to establish a cooperative relationship between Rhodes Island and Lungmen to deal with the Reunion threat.
In the process, Wei Yenwu proposes a test to determine the military prowess of Rhodes Island.

Upon reaching the office, the Doctor and Amiya could see Kal'tsit, the current leader of R.I., debating with Wei Yenwu, the governor of the city. Kal'tsit wishes Wei to consider her plan as Lungmen will become Reunion's next target, but Wei is doubtful of R.I.'s action.

Kal'tsit: Currently, the Lungmen information network captures a lot of information regarding the Reunion Movement. It is good that you recognize the importance of this.
But this alone is not enough. Lungmen still lacks key information.

Ch'en: ......

Kal'tsit: I believe the L.G.D. knows very well that this simple quarantine is not enough to hold back Reunion.
Reunion will not obediently go through the inspections, nor will they wait for the authorities to take the initiative. That's why...Without Rhodes Island's assistance, Lungmen will suffer heavy losses against Reunion should you decide to pursue the same strategies against the Infected.

Ch'en: Pardon the interruption.
The L.G.D. understands Lungmen's defenses better than Rhodes Island does. We've already made preparations to deal with possible infiltration from Reunion.
We, however, are not obliged to provide you with confidential information regarding our operations.

Wei Yenwu: Miss Kal'tsit, please continue.

Kal'tsit: While it is true that Lungmen has been successful in dealing with unarmed Infected so far, you have not dealt with this scale of organized rioting before. This may result in unnecessary losses. From our experience... Only the Infected are capable of countering the Infected.

Wei Yenwu:To my understand, Rhodes Island has some special expertise in countering Reunion?

Kal'tsit: We do have experience, but I wouldn't call it expertise.

Wei Yenwu: Oh...? I've been told that Rhodes Island was involved with the Chernobog incident, and managed to obtain a lot of intel about Reunion.

Kal'tsit: No matter where you heard that from... At this stage, that information is not up for exchange. It is but a part of our resume, a qualification that allows us to speak to you, Mister Wei.

Wei Yenwu: It is Lungmen that will decide whether or not we will exchange information. If Rhodes Island cannot even provide us with this level of information...Hah. In that case, we simply have no basis for trusting your capabilities.

Ch'en then describes Rhodes Island's feats, affirming its combat capabilities. However, Wei Yenwu believes that Rhodes Island's asking price is too high. Amiya calmly offers her remarks to the head of Lungmen, who finally seems convinced.

However their is one more thing that needs to be settled Kal'tsit was walking towards to you right before standing in front of you.

(Y/N): Uh... Hi? So, You're Kal'tsit...?

You asked a bit nervously.

Kal'tsit: Hello... (Y/N).

(Y/N): Please to meet you, Dr Kal'tsit.

Kal'tsit: ......

Amiya: Dr Kal'tsit, please don't give Dr. (Y/N) a hard time...

Then suddenly Kal'tsit suddenly grabs your face and cups it with both of her hands while staring at your face directly.

Kal'tsit: *mumbles* It's been a long time since, I've saw your face, even before her death.

(Y/N): Eh?

Kal'tsit: *inhales sharply*...

Amiya: ???

Kal'tsit: Hello, Dr. (Y/N)
Welcome back.

Then Kal'tsit finally let go of you and step away from you then Wei Yenwu walks towards you and spoke.

Wei Yenwu: Dr. (Y/N) (L/N).

(Y/N): Y-yes? What can I helped you, Mr. Wei?

Wei Yenwu: I heard for Amiya that you fought against Reunion's leader, is it true?

(Y/N): I-I... yes.

Wei Yenwu: Hmmm... What's her name again? I don't recall clearly...

(Y/N): Talulah.

Wei Yenwu: Ah, right, Talulah.
Madam Ch'en, what do you think?

Ch'en: I... I know.

Kal'tsit: You fought against Talulah?

She asked in almost disbelief at you then Amiya interjected at the conversation.

Amiya: It's true, the Dokutah... He can actually fight, I saw it with my own two eyes, how he was able to used a summoning arts to summoned a huge creature called Bahamut even Doberman, Nearl and Ace saw it as well and all thanks to the Dokutah's arts we where able to escape without any casualties.

Everyone was stunned on what Amiya said to them about your achievement back at Chernobog.

Then suddenly a sound of a sword getting unsheathed as everyone turned their attention to Ch'en who draws out her blade and pointed at you

(Y/N): Uh... Ch'en?

Ch'en: Fight me...

(Y/N)/Amiya: Eh?

Wei Yenwu: Oh...

Kal'tsit: ........
_______________________________________

Right now you and Ch'en are currently standing, inside of a training room.

Ch'en: I hope, you're ready...

She said while unsheathing her katana while looking at you.

As you take a stance while wielding a two short swords called Kanshou and Bakuya

(Y/N): Right.

Ch'en: Very, well...

As both you and Ch'en readed yourselves to fight one other, while Kal'tsit, Amiya and Wei Yenwu are currently watching the fight from the monitor room.

Flashback: Before the Duel.
_______________________________________

After Ch'en declaring a duel against you're currently with Chief Wei Yenwu alongside with Kal'tsit and Amiya.

Since you don't have any weapon the Elderly Lung escorted you into an personal armory and weapons for you to used against Ch'en.

But then something caught your eyes on one of displayed wall of ancient weaponry, two particular pairs of twin blade caught your attention.

Wei Yenwu tells you that those two blades is over a thousand years old but still in prime condition.

Then you asked Wei Yenwu if you can used those blades against you're up coming fight with Ch'en, Kal'tsit and Amiya were disbelief of you using ancient weapon while Wei Yenwu chuckle at your remark as he insisted you to used a better weapon than those.

But still you stubbornly debate of using those blades as Kal'tsit and Amiya scolded you saying this isn't some kind of joke knowing that Ch'en is skilled swordswoman however this earned a amused smile from Wei Yenwu.

He made an bargain with you if you beat Ch'en with those blades, he'll give them to you as a reward then you agreed with his condition, allowing you to wield the married swords called Kanshou & Bakuya.

Flashback: Ended
_______________________________________
Kal'tsit and Amiya are currently watching the unfolding fight that is about to begin.

Kal'tsit: I don't understand... Why he wants to does blades that badly?

Amiya: Let's just hope the Dokutah, will be fine...

Meanwhile you and Ch'en are already in combat position until the voice of Wei Yenwu from the monitor room spoke.

Wei Yenwu: Alright then... Begin!

As signal was a get go both you and Ch'en rush against each other with great speed as your blades clashed.

(Like this)

Everyone was surprised on what their currently witnessing as the battle proceeded to continue.

Kal'tsit was the one who's most shocked for her entire life she never sees him wield a sword before or even fight like that... This surprised her the most.

Kal'tsit: So, Amiya... was telling the truth.

Then two new female operators enter the room and saw everyone currently watching something as they noticed that Ch'en is fighting someone inside the training room.

???: Chef Wei?

The Elderly Lung turned around and see both Hoshiguma and Swire walking towards to them.

Hoshi: What's going on here? And who's the man that Ch'en is currently fighting right now?

Swire: Whoever he is, he's giving Ch'en are run for her money.

Wei Yenwu: That's Doctor (Y/N) (L/N) a member of Rhode island.

Swire: Eh!? I thought that is an operator like us.

Kal'tsit: That's because he is an operator...

Then Amiya suddenly look s towards to Kal'tsit with a surprise d look on her face.

Amiya: Eh!? The Dokutah is an operator?!

Kal'tsit: Yes, Doberman... handed me a file earlier that he wanted to be operator.

Amiya: Does that mean that the Dokutah...

Kal'tsit: No. He'll just have to balance his work from being both.

Amiya: I... I see....

Meanwhile back to the fight, Ch'en is currently getting pushed back as she tries to avoid your attacks before managing to retaliate at you with power swing that force you to block.

Before getting pushed back a little bit as both you and her are currently trying to catch your breath.

Ch'en: Not bad...

(Y/N): *pant*.....*pant*.....

Ch'en: You claim that you're a medic yet your more of a swordsman than a medic...

(Y/N): Yes, I am a medic.

Ch'en: A medic that used swords instead of medicine?

(Y/N): It's complicated...

Ch'en: Whatever...

Then Ch'en charge at you once more forcing to block her every attack as sparks and sound of metal echo everywhere as you and Ch'en continue to fight.

Meanwhile back at the monitor room everyone is amazed on who someone like you is able to keep with Ch'en.

Hoshi: I wasn't expecting, someone can keep with Ch'en.

Swire: Well what can I say, Medic are really made out of Medics, eh?

She said with a grin.

Back to the duel Ch'en is giving her best trying to pushed back on the edges and it's working to her favor.

Ch'en is more skilled and powerful than those grunts that you faced back at Chernobog her strength is almost like Talulah.

Ch'en: I admit your good but...

(Y/N): !!!!!

Ch'en: You still have a lot learned!!

Soon Ch'en unleashed a barrages of powerful swords slashes at you with great speed and power forcing you defense but having not a lot trouble to keep up with her.

Even worst you're quickly getting exhausting from her simultaneously attack until one strike manage to break your defense and quickly followed by another one that scrape your face and knock you back.

Soon you manage to get back up on your feet ready both Kanshou and Bakuya once more.

Ch'en: Hmph, looks you're more tough er than I thought.

Then Ch'en suddenly launch herself in the air and ready to strike at you who's barely manage to recover from the previous strike.

As Ch'en was about to strike you again you made an unexpected move that catch her off guard.

You suddenly used your foot to strike her head and hurled her downwards with brute force and slammed her face first.

(Like this)

Before Ch'en can get up one of the married swords is already pointed directly at her.

(Y/N): Looks like, I've won.

You said to her as you pulled out Kanshou away from her face and replace it with your hand offering her to get up.

Ch'en: Fine, you won for now but next you won't be so lucky.

She said as she accepted your hand pull her self up before dusting her clothes off and sheathing her blade.

Then you suddenly walk up to her and offering some handkerchief to her as Ch'en looks a bit surprised.

(Y/N): Here.

Ch'en: Uh... thanks.

(Y/N): Thank you for the match, Madam Ch'en.

You said with smile on your face that suddenly cause the Lung woman to blushes and looks away from you.

Ch'en: Tsk! Whatever you, idiot.

(Y/N): Eh?

The she walks past you but not before grabbing the handkerchief that you offer from you hand.

As she walks out of the room meanwhile Wei Yenwu alongside with Hoshiguma, Swire have amused smirks on their faces right now after witnessing Ch'en reaction.

Wei Yenwu: Just as I promised you, Doctor.

Wei Yenwu: Kanshou & Bakuya are now, yours.

He said to you through the speaker as you look towards to them and give a nod of appreciation.

(Y/N): Thank you, Sir. Wei Yenwu.

Wei Yenwu: Now then shall we begin, Rhode Island first mission.

As this caught everyone attention as the Elderly Lung spoke again.

Wei Yenwu: Everyone meet at my office later.

He said before walking out from the monitor room.
_______________________________________

A few minutes later you finally comes out from the training simulation room as Amiya quickly runs towards to you and hugs you tightly that suddenly startled you then you receive some scolding from her while Kal'tsit check on the wound on face.

Before patching it up after the you, Amiya and Kal'tsit headed for Wei Yenwu's office once more to talk about the mission for Lungmen.

To be continue

Chapter presented by:  If Arknigths had a fate route.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

19.7K 271 18
Yes, I'm doing this Again. I am trying to do this right! Enjoy!
575K 6K 56
These are all anime girls x fem reader have fun THERE ARE SOME THAT ARE NOT ANIME WOMEN BUT IT'S STILL FEMXFEM
13.5K 304 8
Disclaimer: This is a humanxpony/others story. It is not "Equestria Girls", but "Friendship is Magic". No Ponies or other creatures will become anthr...
137K 4.7K 33
β€§Ν™βΊΛš*ο½₯ΰΌ“β˜Ύγ€€π’Žπ’π’…π’†π’“π’ π’‚π’–γ€€β˜½ΰΌ“ο½₯*ΛšβΊβ€§Ν™ ── 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒆 /𝒔𝒐̂𝒓/ π’‚π’…π’‹π’†π’„π’•π’Šπ’—π’† (𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 π’ƒπ’π’…π’š) π’‘π’‚π’Šπ’π’‡π’–π’ 𝒐𝒓 π’‚π’„π’‰π’ŠοΏ½...