๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’| ๐Š๐•

By lavishbbyk

If you've never been in a completely crazy relationship, I'd suggest you get yourself prepared before reading... More

๐ข.
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฃ๐—ฌ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—›๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฉ๐—ข๐—กโค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ•Š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
โค๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘

๐Ÿ—

5K 228 69
By lavishbbyk

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓|𝟭𝟮:𝟯𝟳𝗣𝗠
-
Sleeping peacefully in her bed, Jayda was cradling a pillow to her chest. The sun was beaming through her blinds causing her to stir. Usually waking up was a simple task for her, She was a morning person after all.

Her eyes opened as she took a deep breath, grabbing her phone off of her nightstand. Jayda took her phone off of Do Not Disturb and went to check her instagram but furrowed her eyebrows at the post she was repeatedly being tagged in.

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌• 𝟏 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐨

Liked by Dessdior and 23,235 others
Theshaderoom- Oop! Rapper #KingVon was spotted on #JaydaCheaves yesterday's live saying he misses her. Looks like they have something going on! What do you think roomies?👀⁉️

View all 10,233 comments
KrisSummers - 😂😂😂

Jaydagotafatass_- I know that's right. He fine too!

Jaydagotafatass_ - Not too much on my sis Jayda!

Dessdior - All these people in her business..bitch get off the phone and go get in the field.
⤴️Arrogant_tae123 - That part.

Dayvon knew what he was doing, he was causing her stress. He didn't want to but he felt as if he had to teach her a lesson.

To find your own fucking business sometimes.

Jayda felt like she already had so much on her shoulders and this wasn't making it any better. Just as she was about to power her phone off, She got a faceTime call from Dess.

When Jayda answered the call both Dess and Tae were in the camera and just by that she already knew what they were going to say.

"Is it true?" Tae asked.

She never told them about von so they don't know that she knew him as a kid and what not.
They didn't know anything about Jayda and Von.

"No- I mean..it's complicated" She rubbed her eyes before sighing deeply.

"Bitch your saying that like your stressed or something. I was just gone say go ahead sis! your moving on from that fuck nigga Taurus" Dess laughed, Tae joining in not long after.

Jayda shook her head at them not knowing that they were dissing a dead man.

"Believe me, I wish it was that simple" She let out a small laugh.

She wished that she could just tell them everything but she wouldn't want to put the two most important people in her life in danger. Jayda thought about telling them but also thought about the consequences of it.

What if Dayvon found out and killed them like he killed Taurus? She couldn't let that happen so the less they know, the better.

"It is that simple! Go get that dick sis" Tae cheered.

"Right!" Dess laughed causing Jayda to let out the laugh she was holding in. She couldn't even be serious with them half of the time.

"I'll call you hoes later" She playfully rolled my eyes from what he said.

"Ok love you" They both smiled.

"I love y'all too" Jayda said before ending the call.

𝟐𝟎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

After i locked my front door, I got inside my White Mercedes Benz. When i had got off of the phone a while ago, i had went to take a quick shower so I could go get my nails done.

It's been a while sense i have anyway. I connected her phone to the aux and began to play "Body" by Summer Walker. I drove for about 10 minutes before pulling up to the nail shop.

"Jayda, hey girl!" Chalynn, my nail artist pulled me into a hug. A smile made it's way to my face as i then pulled out of the hug.

"Hey lay lay, how you been?"

"I've been good girl just getting in my bag with this nail shit" She led me to the table where she sat in front of me.

"I know that's right" I laughed.

"So what are you getting this time?" She asked as she began to get out all of the things she needed.

"I just want white acrylic. I don't want them to long though"

"Ok i gotchu" She grabbed my right hand, beginning to clip my nails down.

We engaged in a conversation, laughing at some of the things each had said. I was actually enjoying myself for once in a while.

"That's crazy-"

I stop talking once i felt someone tap my shoulder a little roughly. Turning around, i was met with a light skinned girl.

"Can I help you?" I politely smiled, not getting one in return. She just held a mug on her face until she finally spoke up.

"Your Jayda right?"

"Ye-"

"Well if your fucking with von you can go ahead and cut that shit out." She said after cutting me off. My eyebrows furrowed before i took my hands out of the nail dryer to stand up.

"Ma'am can you can back the hell up? I don't even know why your trying to come over here and demand shit because i'm not about to argue with someone i don't even fucking know." I stated before looking back at Chalynn to ask was she finished before she gave me nod meaning yes.

"Von is my nigga and i advise you to leave him alone before you get a ass whooping you gone wish you could've avoided." She fussed louder which caused people to look over at us.

"I don't give a damn about who's your nigga baby. Matter fact do me a favor and tell YOUR nigga to leave ME alone. Get the fuck outta my face horse." I turned to walk to the back.

Babygirl did look like a horse..Ian even gone hold you.

"Bitches are weird these days." I mumbled as i washed my hands and dried them. When i walked back to the front she was still standing there looking dumb as ever.

I chose to just ignore her glare and turned to Chalynn to hand her the $125 for the nails.

"Ok bye jayda" She hugged me.

"Who the fuck is that bitch?" She whispered in my ear while her arms were still wrapped around me.

"Girl i don't even know myself" I said pulling out of the hug. Me and Chalynn said our goodbyes before i then went to get in my car and make my way back home.

𝟐𝟓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

When i got home 20 minutes ago i took a hot shower and changed into more comfortable clothes to sleep in. I also posted my nails on my instagram as soon as i got here.

Just because i wanted to show them off.

"Today was crazy" I chuckled to myself. I was currently laying in bed but dozing off not long after watching Criminal Minds that was playing on my tv.

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 •𝟱 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

-

Liked by @Chalynnmonee and 321,222 others
JaydaCheaves - Nails by @Chalynnmonee 😻

View all 163,233 comments

Chalynnmonee - 💕💕

Therealkylesister - 😍😍😍😍😍

Indiaroyale - they're cute😍
⤴️JaydaCheaves - Thank you 💕

Arrogant_tae123 - pretty asf😍😍😍
⤴️JaydaCheaves - 😘
-
TO BE CONTINUED
-
I like this chapter lol.

Opinion on what's been happening?
Jayda just can't catch a break!

Vote and comment for the next chapter!
Llkv

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708K 24.3K 37
๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ Cover by : Wordsbykay
80.8K 8.1K 41
A soulmate. My soulmate. Book 1&2.
240K 4.8K 25
not forcing you, but this story is 1 of a kind... read now ! ๐Ÿ”ž ( or be mature )
10.2K 384 15
Just read the story....