Jurassic Park 3

נכתב על ידי CariadRose

Rose Grant is eldset child of Alan Grant and Ellie Sattler. On her 11th birthday her dad takes her along to h... עוד

The Grants
The Unexpected Visitor
The Meeting
Isla Sorna
Spinosaurus
InGen Structure
Eric Kirby
Reunited
The BirdCage
The River
Back Home
Rescue
The Hospital
8 months later

Raptor Eggs

864 12 0
נכתב על ידי CariadRose

At the wreckage Billy found his camera bag. He took out the camera and started taking pictures of the Dinosaur's footprint. Alan found his bag and checked it. Rose found her raptor claw and put it in her back pocket. She looked around for any signs of the satellite phone Paul gave to Nash but she couldn't spot it. Alan walked over to Rose.

"You found what you need?"

"Nothing useful, just my claw," Rose smiled at her dad.

She was terrified but she was trying to be brave for her dad.

Alan sensed his daughter was scared and frowned a little.

"Rose, it's ok to be scared, I'm terrified too, come here," Alan pulled Rose into a hug.

Rose wrapped her arms around her dad and cried. Once she got it all out she spotted her hat that her mum gave her. Alan went to pick it up and placed it on his daughter's head.

"You have your mothers strength, we are going to be ok, we are getting home, ok sweetheart," Alan smiled as Rose started to relax a little.

"Can we go see what Billy is doing?"

"Yeah,"

Alan and Rose walked over to Billy. He was examining the footprint.

"How would you classify it?" Alan said to Billy.

"Well it's a super predator, if I was guessing with the snout, Suchamonus?"

"Think bigger, Rose, do you have an idea?"

"Urmmmm, Baryonyx?"

"Not with the sail, it's a Spinosaurus," Alan said, picking up a broken claw from the wreckage.

"Don't remember that on InGens list," Billy looked at Alan

"Wasn't on that list, makes you wonder what else they were up to," Alan said getting up.

Alan noticed Paul struggling with his bag. He looked to Billy and motioned him towards Paul. Billy shook his head and they both walked over to Paul.

"So, Mr Kirby, tell me, when you climbed K2 did you base camp at 25 or 30,000 ft?" Billy knew the answer as had climbed K2 a year before he joined Alan's dig site.

"30,000 ft! We were pretty close to the top," Paul smiled and boasted

"Your about a 1,000 ft above it actually," Billy replied

Paul's face dropped.

"That's a common mistake," Paul tried to defend himself.

"Mr. Kirby, there's no such thing as Kirby enterprises is there?" Alan could feel the anger boiling again.

"It's Kirby paint and tile plus," Paul admitted defeat.

"So that check you wrote us, No good?" Billy looked at Alan, he knew the reasons Alan took the check.

Alan looked at Rose, her face said it all. He smiled and took her hand.

"This is great, here we are in the worst place in the world, and we're not even being paid for the luxury" Alan sarcastically shouted back as he led the group off to find the coast.

After a while of walking,

"Eric!" Amanda shouted

"Quite!" Alan rudely said to her

"Look maybe we should split up or something we could cover twice as much ground," Amanda said to the group.

"Dr. Grant said thats a bad idea no," Paul said to her

"Dr. Grant says this, Dr Grant said that," Amanda started to complain.

"Well what's the use of hiring an expert if you ain't going to follow his advice?" Paul argued back.

"Yeah but Dr. Grant isn't looking for Eric, he is looking for the coast!" Amanda yelled at Paul

"Fine, go ahead and scream! And when the monster attacks you, don't come crying to me!" Paul said as he started to strom ahead of her.

"Oh, don't worry about that," Amandad said, bickering at Paul.

Ahead of the group Alan rolled his eyes. Udesky caught up with them.

"If we split up, I'm going with you guys,"

Rose laughed at Udesky. She felt the same way.

As they continued to walk they came into another clearing. Amanda and Paukl ran forward. There was a parasailing sail tangled in a tree. It was the site Eric and Ben had crashed into.

"Eric!" They both stared shouting again

"Quite! Listen, the chances are remote they are still in this vicinity," Alan said, hushing them both.

Paul walked around and found Eric's life preserver.

"You guys! Look at this," Udesky picked up a camcorder.

"That's my camera," Amanda said as she tried to turn it on.

"Here let me," Udesky fiddled with the camera and his torch

The camera came on and showed Eric and Ben getting ready to leave for their parasailing trip.

"They shot this the morning they disappeared." Amanda told them.

They witnessed the accident and Eric managing to free himself from the straps, until Eric turned the camera off.

"He's alive, I know he is alive," Paul said reassuring Amanda

Alan and Billy looked at each other and then at the sail.

"You can fly one of those?" Alan asked Billy.

"Yeah long as the sail isn't torn," Billy said

"Let's take it, we spot a plane, it's a good way to get attention," Alan said as he started to pull the sail down.

As the sail came loose, a branch snapped, A human skeleton swung straight at Amanda.

Amanda screamed, Paul freed her and when he did she ran off.

"Get her back Mr. Kirby!" Alan instructed Paul to go after Amanda.

"Rose sweetheart go over there," Alan hoped Rose didn't see what just happened.

"Already there dad," Rose turned away the second she saw the remains of what was most likely Ben.

"Dr. Grant! Come look at this!" Paul could be heard shouting in the distance.

"What now?" Alan grumbled. He motioned for Rose to follow him

As he approached the Kirbys he saw Paul point to a nest of eggs. Alan looked at the nests. His voice began to tremble; he knew he was looking at a group of Raptor nests. A twig snapped and Alan shot up, only to see Billy and Udesky approaching them.

Alan moved the group along quickly. Rose tugged at Alan's arm.

"Dad, Billy?" Rose said worriedly

Alan stopped in his tracks and went back towards the nests. Suddenly Billy appeared.

"What are you doing?!" Alan said sternly to Billy.

"Photographing the nest," Billy said innocently

"Don't do that again!" Alan shook his head looking at Rose.

"I'm sorry," Billy smiled

"If we lose you, It's just us and the damned tourists!" Alan made his back to the others.

Rose laughed at Billy.

"He told you!" Rose said to Billy as she followed her father.

"Yeah he did remind me never to get on his bad side again," Billy smiled at Rose.

"Deal haha" Rose giggled.

After walking as far away from the nest as possible the group looked down the ravine and saw a huge InGen structure.

"Bet you Eric's in there," Paul said pushing past everyone.

"What do you think it is?" Billy asked

"Far as I'm concerned. It's the Four Seasons!" Udesky said, following everyone down towards the structure.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

36.3K 609 33
Hazel Grady, a frail but brawny 11-year-old girl, grows up on the infamous island of Nublar along with her father, Owen Grady, an animal behaviourist...
2.8K 74 11
The first book following the first installation of Jurrasic Park. Clarissa Hammond is the youngest daughter of John Hammond. Clarissa is a paleontolo...
4.6K 215 17
*rewritten version* "𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛�...
208K 5.9K 16
Sky was born and raised into a dinosaur family. She didn't really have a choice, her uncle being Alan Grant from the original Jurassic Park. Currentl...