Jurassic Park 3

By CariadRose

Rose Grant is eldset child of Alan Grant and Ellie Sattler. On her 11th birthday her dad takes her along to h... More

The Grants
The Unexpected Visitor
The Meeting
Spinosaurus
Raptor Eggs
InGen Structure
Eric Kirby
Reunited
The BirdCage
The River
Back Home
Rescue
The Hospital
8 months later

Isla Sorna

679 15 0
By CariadRose

As the plane took off Alan looked at Rose.

"Don't be too excited, chances are we won't see a thing." Alan smiled at his daughter excitedly looking out of the window.

"Dad! You're always so serious." Rose poked fun at her dad.

Alan smiled; he wasn't about to argue.

Alan turned to talk to Billy, noticing his bag.

"Ok, even with what I pay you, couldn't you afford a better bag?" Alan said, raising an eyebrow at him.

"No way. This one is lucky. Some years ago a buddy and I were parasailing off these cliffs in New Zealand, when this big updraft came and threw me off course. I went straight into the cliff, and it was this strap alone that saved my life. I got hooked on a rock as I was falling." Billy smiled with pride holding his strap up.

"Reverse-Darwinism. Survival of the most idiotic." Alan smiled at him.

"Listen Alan, I want to thank you for bringing me along." Billy said

"Yeah well the bones will still be there when you get back, and truth is you got me into this, I'm telling you I have no intention of me and Rose being alone with these people ok?" Alan smirked at Billy and Billy's face went a little white.

"Ha! Don't worry I won't let that happen." Billy stifled a nervous laugh.

"Right, be nice, young lady. And Billy? Wake me when we get there." Alan laid back in his seat with his hat over his head.

Rose smirked at her Dad's comment and turned to talk to Billy.

"Don't mind him, he's a big softie really," she said, referring to her dad, moving closer to Billy.

"To you maybe, so what's your favourite dinosaur?" Billy felt a little uncomfortable because he didn't really know how to interact with kids.

"Velcioraptors. See look at these. This is a tooth from a raptor, mum and dad got me, and this is what dad gave me, a raptor claw. My dad told me about the time a kid called a raptor a 6ft turkey. He then showed the kid his old claw and scared the kid to death." Rose laughed as she was showing Billy her birthday gifts.

"That's really cool. Your dad is really proud of you. He told me you're going to be the brightest mind in the palaeontology world." Billy replied, handing back the claw to her.

"You bet I am. I'm going to have my own dig site just like my dad and write books about prehistoric botanicals like my mum." Rose said proudly as she boasted about her parents a little.

Amanda overheard the conversation and turned to Rose.

"So how old are you Rose?" Amanda asked.

"Turned 11 yesterday," Rose smiled, showing off the birthday presents again.

"I have a son, he is 12 and he loves Dinosaurs too," Amanda said, there was a sadness in her eyes when she mentioned him.

"Really?! Where is he? I thought he would have loved this?" Rose asked. She was a very inquisitive child, nothing really escaped her.

"He was unable to join us today but maybe we will do this again with him." Amanda said quickly, trying to end the conversation.

"What is his name?" Rose asked, playing with her necklace.

"Eric," Amanda smiled

All of a sudden Alan jumped in his seat. Rose went over to him.

"Dad? Are you ok?" Rose asked, taking her dad's arm.

"Yes sorry, don't know what happened there. I didn't mean to worry you" Alan tapped her hand.

Truth was Alan had a nightmare. He still had them from time to time. But this one shook him a bit too much.

"Hey everybody, we are now approaching Isla Sorna." Udesky the co - pilot shouted from the cockpit.

As the plane flew over a field Rose's face lit up. Billy and Alan joined her, and saw a herd of Stegosaurus. Alan couldn't help but smile.

"My god, I had forgotten." Alan said to them.

"Cooper if you see anything yell up!" Nash shouted.

"Nah, I thought I would keep it to myself!" Cooper replied.

Alan suddenly realised why he was here and began to tell them about the various dinosaurs they could all see. Though it wasn't lost on him only Billy and Rose were actually listening.

"Udesky, Nash you guys see anything?" Paul asked with concern in his voice.

"Nothing yet Mr. Kirby." Udesky replied.

Alan and Billy looked at each other confused. Alan started to feel a lump in the pit of his stomach. Something wasn't quite right and he was starting to worry for Rose.

"Mr. Kirby, we have a landing strip up ahead, would you like me to land yet?" Nash asked

"No, I want to circle first and see the whole Island." Paul replied quickly.

"What do you mean land? You can't land here, what is he talking about?" Alan looked at Paul and he could feel anger boiling up inside of him.

"Hold on I can explain, It's no big deal," Paul said, holding his hands up.

"You can not land on this island! I won't allow it!" Alan shouted and tried to make his way to the pilots.

WHAM!

Cooper hit Alan across the back of his head knocking Alan out cold.

"Dad!" Rose shouted as Billy held her away from Cooper.

Billy looked at Cooper and held tight to Rose. He didn't want to be next and risk leaving Rose in danger.

Paul changed his mind, turned to Nash and gave the order to land the plane. Rose cried into Billy. She was terrified. All she could do was hug Billy and hope her dad woke soon.

As the plane landed, Paul, Amanda and the others all exited the plane leaving Billy and Rose to try and wake Alan.

"Daddy, please wake up," Rose said gently, shaking him.

Alan's eyes opened.

"Rose." He smiled at his daughter and sat up slowly.

"Hey I'm fine," Alan hugged Rose, comforting her. He then turned to Billy.

"Please tell me we didn't land," Alan said sternly.

They could hear shouting from Amanda outside the plane.

"I think they're looking for someone." Billy said, nodding to the door.

Alan got up and put his hat back on. He took his daughter's hand and motioned Billy to follow them. As Alan took a step down the plane, Paul came running over.

"Dr. Grant I'm sorry we had to be so rough," Paul started to apologise but Alan held his hand up.

"Who hit me?" Alan said angrily.

"Cooper," Paul pointed to Cooper as he ran into the jungle.

"What are they doing?" Alan said as he noticed the two pilots followed Cooper with guns.

"They are setting up a perimeter to make the place safe," Paul said with a smile

"Mr. Kirby, on this island there is no such thing as safe! We have to get back on that plane now! Oh and tell your wife to stop shouting like that, it is a very, very bad idea!" Alan shouted.

They both turned to Amanda shouting down a megaphone.

"Eric?! Ben?!" She continued to shout.

"Amanda! Honey! Dr. Grant says it's a bad idea!" Paul shouted to his wife.

"What?!" Amanda turned still shouting through the megaphone.

"He said it's a bad idea!" Paul shouted again.

"What's a bad idea?!"

Amanda suddenly dropped the mega phone as a loud roar echoed through the jungle.

"Dad? What was that?" Rose's face was sheer fear as she clung onto her dad.

"Tyrannosaurus?" Billy looked at Alan

"I don't think so, It sounds bigger," Alan said as held Rose.

Suddenly Nash and Udesky came running out of the jungle.

"We have to leave! Now!" Nash shouted as he ran up the stairs.

"Get on the plane now!" Udesky shouted to everyone.

Everyone except Cooper ran back onto the plane. Nash started the engine and put the plane into take off.

"What about Cooper?" Alan said looking at Paul

"Cooper is a professional, he can handle himself!" Udesky shouted before Paul could answer.

As the plane hurdled down the runway Cooper emerged from the jungle injured.

"That's Cooper!" Rose shouted to her dad.

Suddenly a Spinosaurus appeared from the jungle eating Cooper. Nash pulled the plane up but it was too late. The fin of the Spinosaur cut the full off and the plane was crashing.

"Rose come here!" Alan shouted as he grabbed Rose tight.

The plane crashed into the jungle. Alan realised that his nightmare was about to become a reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1K 14
๐๐€๐ƒ ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐’ ๐‰๐”๐‘๐€๐’๐’๐ˆ๐‚ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ ๐‘ฐ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, Tatum Grant falls for her bosses nephew while trying to save her precious dinosaur...
11K 299 13
Allen Grants little sister was never one to be told no. Being the young ambitious, cunning, and might I add stunning woman that she is, it's hard for...
208K 5.9K 16
Sky was born and raised into a dinosaur family. She didn't really have a choice, her uncle being Alan Grant from the original Jurassic Park. Currentl...
116K 2.5K 25
Ellie Grant, daughter of Dr. Alan Grant, works at Jurassic World. Being one of the top geneticists of her generation, she creates dinosaurs for Juras...