𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑...

By teddybearbad

a duke dennis production. BOOK 1 & 2 May 2022 - APRIL 2023 More

caracteres + explicada
antecedentes + uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
BOOK 2 | PRETTY WINGS
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
trece
catorce
quince
dieciséis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte

nueve

4.4K 82 2
By teddybearbad

FLASHBACK

"Duke I ain't gone lie I'm kinda scared" Kheumani told him as she grew anxiousness with the thought of meeting his mother.

"Baby calm down she gone like you, I don't never bring no girl home so this is a first"Duke told her thinking it'll left a little pressure off her shoulders which it didn't.

"Did you say first? Im your first girlfriend that's meeting yo momma?" She asked making him nod.

"Okay that's not stressful at all" She mumbled looking out the window.

"Baby I promise you they gone love you"He said pulling into the apartment complex seeing a lot of people.

"They?" She asked with a confused look on her face.

"As in a cookout?"She asked as he nodded.
"And you didn't tell me! You know I have social anxiety"

"They family baby just this one time, the only person I really want you to meet is my mama that's it fuck everybody else."He said grabbing her hand kissing it.

"And after I can take you to get Ice Cream" He told which made her start cheesing.

"You promise?"

"I promise Ma" He said before kissing her lips.

"Okay I'm ready" She answered quickly which made him laugh.

They both got out the car as she walked beside Duke holding his hand as people greeted him.

"Ayo wassup nigga" A boy with long dreads with a beanie on and gold grills dabbed up Duke.

"Wassup Davo"

"You brought another one to DeeBlock?"Davo asked while pointing at Kheumani laughing.

She frowned her face. Her face expressions tell it all.
"Nah bruh this my girl" Duke said which made Davo stop laughing.

"Awl shit my bad, My name Davo"

"Kheumani" She said with the feeling of embarrassment hit her randomly.

"Aye we'll be back" Duke said as they both started walking away from Davo.

"What he mean another one?" She asked as he ignored her, which made her let go of his hand.

He tried grabbed it again but she moved her hand away which made him mug her.

"Walk up the stairs" He said as she listened.

"Second door on the left" He said as she walked towards the door seeing a couple voices as he knocked on the door.

"Who is it"

"It's Duke Ma" He said as the door opened within seconds.

"Hey baby" Duke's mother greeted him as they hugged each other, Kheumani smiled at the scene.

Duke pulled away from the hug letting his mother see Kheumani.
"Ma I want you to meet my girlfriend Kheumani"

"Hi it's nice to meet you" Kheumani said sticking her hand out as his mother gladly shook her hand.

"Your a pretty young lady" She complimented as Kheumani showed her pearly whites.

"Thank you Ms.Dennis"

"Come on in" She said moving to the side letting them in.

"I think she's the one Duke. She have manners and everything" His mother told him making him laugh.

Duke closed the door as he seen his mother walk towards Kheumani and they had a conversation.

"Everybody Duke's here" His mother said as he walked into the living room seeing all his uncles and aunties.

"Who dat pretty little lady you brought with you" one of Duke's uncle asked.

"Hey everybody, This pretty little lady is my Girlfriend" Duke told them.

"Awwwl okay, what's yo name sweetie" Duke's auntie Dottie asked.

"My name is Kheumani" She answered.

"That's unique I never heard of a name like that"

"Come on baby" Duke grabbed her hand talking her back into the kitchen.

"Sit down and tell me about yourself Duke you can go play basketball with Darius em" His mother told him as she sat at the table and began peeling sweet potatoes.

Kheumani took a seat next to her as Duke left out of the house.

"So Kheumani what do you do for a living?" She asked.

"I'm a Social Media Entrepreneur, Business Owner, And Model" His mother looked shocked at what Kheumani was saying.

"What Brands do you model for?"

"Nike, H&M, Victoria Secret, Bridal Shops, And Prettylittlething"

"Do you need help with this?"Kheumani asked as she nodded.

"And your a business owner" She said as Kheumani got up and washed her hands.

"Yes ma'am, I have Three Black Owned Businesses" She said coming back to her seat peeling the sweet potatoes.

"One is for Black Women expanding diversity, One is clothing for people to acknowledge their Blackness, And the last one is for HBCU's"

"Impressive, You went to college?"

"Yes I went to FAMU in Florida"

"Okay your a smart young lady" She said making Kheumani smile.

Maybe this wasn't a bad idea. She thought.

-

"So you finally brought somebody to meet Mama"Darius Duke's brother said making him laugh.

"Yeah I think mama gone like her" Duke said as he seen Kheumani coming down the stairs looking around.

Two girls walked towards her as Duke seen how they was surrounding her.

"Who dem two bitches right der?" Duke asked pointing.

"Bruh that's Korri and Bryana" Dre said as Duke smacked his teeth.

"They always doing shit" He said before walking over towards the three girls.

"MANI" He yelled which made the two girls turn around.

"Why you being weird to me" Korri asked him.

"Fuck is you talm bout"He said mugging her walking past them.

"You straight baby?"

"Dat's really ya girl huh" Bryana asked laughing.

"Yes bruh gone on" He said standing beside Kheumani.
"And is what about it?"Kheumani asked tilting her head.

"He should have told you about me, I get active about mines"Korri said getting in Kheumani's face.

"Will we just gone have tuh go tuh war about it then" She said sizing up on Korri.

"So what a Nigga ahh wanna do?"Kheumani asked staring at her as Duke quickly got in between them.

"Bruh I don't want you Korri stop tryna be a fucking bully, ole trash ass. Leave my girl alone" He said grabbing Kheumani's hand as they walked past Korri and Kheumani bumped her shoulder on purpose.

"Bye boo" She said with a smile on her face knowing she was being petty.

-

"Well Duke I really like her for you don't miss it up" Duke Mama said as he smiled.

"Bruh no more of Females like Korri"

"Mama tell me why Korri and her friend Bryana tried to pick on Kheumani"

"I'm sick of dat girl she be tryna come in here and ask where you at and shit"

"Don't let her drive Kheumani away"

"Most definitely not"

-

It was now dark outside and Duke entered into the car as he looked over at Kheumani who was staring into space.

"Today went well"Duke started off.

"How many bitches have you brought to Deeblock?"She asked as he sighed.

"About two or three"
"Why?"He asked.

"Thought I was the first one" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"But you are the first to Meet my mama and she told me out her own mouth that she likes you" He told her.

"Really"

"Yeah Baby"

"Thanks for sticking up for me today"

"Always I don't understand these bitches on the block but you mines and everybody gone know dat" He said kissing her as she smiled.

"Can we go get Ice Cream now"

"Yeah"
FLASHBACK OVER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 45 11
If I could make this moment last, I promise that I'll be your last lover დ~~ If you take an interest to this story pls vote lol I'd appreciate it 🫶�...
253K 4.3K 38
❝ 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭! ❞ EDITING STARTING: 07/27/19 EDITING ENDED: 1 in #om...
66K 1.1K 71
in which Asia moves to atlanta for a fresh start and ends up meeting someone interesting... this is not my best work so ntm it was my first fanfictio...
204K 2.8K 39
REQUESTS CLOSED Here we go again... Started: June 19th 2021 Completed: May 10th 2022