The War General

By B0T0XX

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT!! A story in which a woman is married off to a war general who leaves for a five year... More

⚠️ WARNING I SUGGEST YOU READ ⚠️
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
γ€ο»ΏοΌ΄ο½ˆο½…γ€€οΌ¨ο½…ο½ο½”γ€€οΌ°ο½”γ€€οΌ‘γ€‘
γ€ο»ΏοΌ΄ο½ˆο½…γ€€οΌ¨ο½…ο½ο½”γ€€οΌ°ο½”γ€€οΌ’γ€‘
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 ⚠️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
Book 2 ⚠️ IMPORTANT⚠️

16

47K 2.1K 1.2K
By B0T0XX

Ok so this is severely unedited and maybe boring to others but it's important for the next chapter. I was going to try and post 16&17 at the same time but I realized I needed to completely rewrite chapter 17. I hope you all enjoy and if not I promise the next chapter will be worth that wait. Enjoy ☺️

"Wait so what happened?" Uri stifles a laugh.

"Don't make me say it again it's embarrassing enough to think about." I groan laying my forehead flat against the edge of the swimming pool. Further back beyond the garden was a beautiful enclosed pool I had decided to take advantage of. I couldn't remember the last time I actually swam in one but it was as hot as ever in the middle of August. I was bored and tired of dealing with a sick Juko so I decided to take a swim while he slept in.

Uri sat at the edge next to me with her feet in the water. I had tried to convince her to get in with me but she had just gotten her hair done and didn't want to ruin it.

"Just tell me one more time." I could see her trying to hide her smile as I spoke.

"I called him a whore out loud and then when I went to run away I fell face first on the floor. I slid forward from all the oil I had on my nightie and hands. I was going to play dead but I couldn't bare being in the same room as him. So I got back up and ran." Just thinking about it made want to avoid seeing him. He was slowly getting better and by tomorrow Juko estimated that he was be in heat.

Uri bursts out laughing she laughed so hard that she leaned forward and clenched her stomach. "Oh my God Ivy. You're so awkward you should've walked out of the room with you head held high. Me-oh I definitely would've played dead."

"I panicked, I felt like a damn fool. He's never going to look at me the same. He's probably in bed right now laughing about it." I whine slightly sinking my shoulders into the water.

"Please," Uri waves me off. "It's funny as fuck but I doubt you being extremely awkward is going to turn him off. Most guys like that, it's cute and from what you told me it sounds like he was trying to seduce you."

"I know, which is why I ran, I didn't want to fall for it."

"You're supposed to be the one seducing him not the not the other way around. Give him blue balls and make him kiss the ground you walk on. You need to give him a taste of his own medicine if anything."

"I've been thinking about it for some time now." I look up at Uri. "I think I want to try this whole seduction thing out but I'm going to feel bad trying to manipulate him."

"He completely disregarded your feelings for five years. Grow a backbone and show that man exactly what he's missing. I'm telling you, it always works. In a week, two if you can keep up with the act he's going to begging and groveling for you. From there up it's up to you if you want this marriage to continue." Uri pauses to gently kick her feet back and forth in the water. "If I'm being honest something doesn't seem right about the whole cheating thing."

I frown, "what do you mean?"

"I don't know, I've gotten to know the General a bit better and it seems like he's upfront about everything else. Why is it that he has a hard time talking about it? I mean eventually you were going to find out."

I shrug, "I don't know. I don't think I looked into it that much. Some men just aren't very open to talk about things like that."

"Yeah, I guess so."

"So... I spoke to Leon." I say after a while of laying in the pool and floating on my back. "He apologized for everything after that we talk about you. I think he really likes you Uri."

Uri smiles twirling one of her curls around her finger, "yeah he's taking me on a date tonight. He says he wants to talk to me about something."

I believed I had a inkling of what Leon wanted to talk about. Seeing as he confessed to me he wanted to be with Uri it was more than likely to ask her to move in with him and have her hand in marriage. Or possibly confess to Uri that he was infertile.

I shoot Uri a grin, "is that why your hair is done?"

"Of course, usually I don't go overboard with dates but he told me to dress nice."

"You have any idea of where you're going?"

"Nope." Uri says popping the 'p'.

"Well if you want you can always wear one of my dresses, most of them are insanely small so I'm sure you'll fit." I say as I hop out of the pool.

"Really? I was going to ask you if I could leave early so I can prep for this date tonight. I haven't bought a new dress in forever."

"Yes, of course you can and I'll bring you a dress I'm sure you'll like." I smile.

"You're the best Ivy thank you so much."

"No problem, if you want to go now you can. I'll just go grab the dress real quick."

Uri clutches her heart and poked out her bottom lip, "you're probably one of the nicest boss I've ever had."

I shake my head and laugh, "I appreciate it, now come on I'll bring the dress to you."

After drying myself off and wrapping the towel around my waist me and Uri make our way back into the castle. Uri waited downstairs while I traveled into my room and grab a beautiful silk green dress with a high slit. I noticed Juko wasn't in bed and though that he probably snuck off to his office. Once I bring the dress out to Uri I send her off then head back into my room where I quickly take a shower and wash the chlorine out of my hair.

Once I'm done I slip into a dress then head into the kitchen where I quickly fix some homemade soup for Juko.

I pour a few scoops into a bowl and just as I am about to head back upstairs a guard enters kitchen. "Mrs. Saigoni."

"Please call me Ivy." I wave off his formality with a warm smile.

He nods and continues on. "The General wanted you to know he just went into heat. He's still in the house but he thought it was best for him to stay away from you."

I frown, "where is he now?" I ask curiously.

"He's in the basement, we had a special room made for him. His heat tends to be... overwhelming at times, for your safety we're keeping him in there for until it's over."

"Why does he need a special room? He can just stay in the bedroom while I sleep in the guest room."

"Ivy..." the guard awkwardly rubs his neck. "The War General is not himself during his heat and it can be a lot to handle. It's a complicated matter and I'm not too sure of the details myself but he is a very powerful man. If we let him leave the basement there's no doubt in his mind that he will come find you. You're his wife after all and if we try and stop him I'm sure there will be casualties."

"Oh." I nod my head. It made sense to keep him away for a while. It was still a mystery to me how this whole heat thing worked. All I know is that during Juko's heat he became extremely aroused. But the word extreme had been tossed around so loosely I doubted for a second that it was as bad as Juko was making it seem. Restraining Juko and keeping him locked in a special room in the basement seemed a bit excessive. "Will I be able to visit him?"

"The General has strict orders to keep you from entering the basement unless it is an emergency. Other than that you won't be seeing or hearing from him until this is all over."

"Ok." I say looking down at the bowl of soup and bread in my hands. "I just made him something to eat do you mind having someone give this to him then?"

"Of course." The guard nods then moves to grab the bowl from me. "If you need anything let us know."

"I will, thank you."

"You are welcome Mrs. Saigoni." With that the guard turns on his foot and walks out of the kitchen.

I sigh leaning against the counter, there wasn't much for me to do at home. So I decided to go out into town, I let a guard know and after I was given a escort I rode out on a horse. The ride was short but once I made it there I hopped off Minnie and went into clothing stores looking for appropriate dresses, skirts, shorts and even some jeans. I knew if my mother found out I was buying jeans she'd have my head. She wasn't here so I didn't dwell on the thought too much.

After buying clothes I went into a phone store and bought me a brand new phone. The one I had was getting old and barely held a charge, though I hardly used it I figured it would be beneficial to have one. I got the same one as Juko but in lavender and a case too. It came with a camera which meant if I needed to talk to or video call Juko for anything he would be one click away.

Finally when I was done with all of that I rode farther in town and came across a bar. I had never been to one but I figured for the hell of it I would go. Rose had been a few times and she told me it how great it was. They played music, people danced ate food and got drunk. What could possibly go wrong?

Entering the bar with my escort behind me I walk right over to the bar and take a seat at the stool. The place seemed small on the outside but was huge on the inside. The lights were dimmed, with round tables off to the side and a huge dance floor. There was also a dart board and a pool table where a few men stood smoking cigars.

There was a chill vibe but when I sat down a few people gave me strange glances. I didn't blame them. It wasn't often to see a high ranking female walking around in a bar.

Awkwardly clearing my throat I wave the bartender over kindly. He was a handsome brown skinned guy, with a short curly afro that was tapered and faded. He also had a nose piercing with a gold cross earring in his ear. "Mrs. Saigoni! It's a pleasure to meet you. What can I get for you." He asks politely not before adding a panty dropping smile.

I look down at his name tag noting that it read as, 'Landon'.

"Oh..." I look behind him at the bottles of liquors, "I have no idea, what do you suggest?"

"If you're a first timer or not a big fan of alcohol I can make you something sweet so that you barely taste it." Landon offers while removing the towel draped over his shoulder to wipe down the the spot in front of me.

"That'll do."

"Coming right up." He smiles then moves to the side to quickly fix me a drink and when he's done he pours it into a cocktail glass. "Let me know if you like it."

I softly laugh and pull out my card to hand over to him. "I will."

Landon looks down at the card and shakes his head. "No, there's not need to pay. It's on the house."

"Oh wow, thanks."

"No problem. Enjoy." Landon smiles again then moves away and begins helping out a few customers that came in after me.

I take a sip of my drink and spin around on my seat eyeing the place. There's a group of men by the pool table looking at me like I just kicked their puppy and internally I sink in my chair. Maybe I shouldn't have came here after all.

3 hours later...

I had no idea how I got this drunk but I didn't care. The drink was so sweet and tasty that I had asked for four more and if I was being honest I didn't think there was any alcohol in. Furthermore I did not feel the effects until I stood up and began walking around watching everyone enjoy their time. I was feeling beyond good at this point that I had no care in the world. Not for Tatsu and Shyra, my parents, Rose, or even Juko.

Eventually somehow someway after I got drunk I went over to the group of dangerous looking men at the pool table where I made a bet. I had taken some money out of a atm inside the bar and slapped a hundred dollar bill on the pool table causing a motion. The liquid courage had me talking all kinds of shit to the men when they declined my offer. Stating that this wasn't a girls game and it could get dangerous or I could get hurt.

Did drunk me care? No I did not so after convincing the group of men to let me play all bets were on. If I won they would have to strip down to their underwear and let me have ALL of their shit. Lunch money included.

I didn't want any of it but the fact that they had tried to intimidate me had drunk me pissed off. If I lost then I'd have to buy them all a new house. The only reason why drunk me agreed was because it wasn't my money and Juko had plenty to go around.

Now here I was standing with my teammate Jack a scary looking guy with a nasty scar going down his eye and a full blonde and gray beard. My opponents were Owen and Levi while Mason and Lucky stood off to the side watching the showdown.

Me and Jack had just gotten done kicking Mason and Lucky's ass. Levi had been giving me the stink eye the entire time and so I sent one right back to him.

Eventually a crowd began to form around us, placing bets which mean that shit was getting serious. I had my own crew while Levi and Owen had their own. It was now my turn to shoot and with five balls left on the pool table I was aiming for the highest numbered ball.

"Come on Ivy stop being a pussy." Levi impatiently grunts standing back with his pool stick at his side.

I crack my knuckles and rub some blue chalk along the end of my stick. "I'm not the one that's shitting their pants right now. Who's the real pussy Levi." I sneer causing the others to laugh loudly.

Jack chuckles and pats my shoulder, "don't listen to Levi he's just upset because he's loosing to a girl."

"I got this Jack, I won't let you down." I smile up at him drunkenly causing him to chuckle some more and shake his head.

"You're one crazy lady."

"Just take the shot already." Owen mumbles tapping his foot.

I ignore him and set myself up right in front of ball fifteen. Ball three was sitting right next to it and if I made any wrong move or miscalculated that ball was going into the pocket.

I close one eye and use the other to focus, pushing my stick forward I hit ball fifteen but instead of that one going into the pocket ball number three does.

"Awww."  My crew groans behind me. I had pretty much gave Levi a opening to pocket the highest ball. 

"Fuck." I growl moving back so that Levi could take the shot. He shoots me a arrogant smile and lines himself up with ball fifteen.

"Fuck you." I mouthed flipping him the bird as I stood back to watch.

His roll his eyes and leans down farther, he makes his move and luckily by heavens fate he misses. "Haaa!" I laugh loudly while pouting at his stupid face.

"This game has got to be rigged, ain't no way I missed that pocket."

"No you just suck." I grin watching as Jack moved forward and lines himself up with ball fifteen.

I lean over the table, "you got this Jack, don't let those assholes get to you. Think of Mittens and that beautiful house I promised you." I was referring to the cute cat Jack had told me about. We bonded over the fact that he had a cat who was getting up in age. Since Jack pretty much gambled for funds I told him that if we won I'd just buy him a new house. To allow for his cat to living happily and comfortably for the rest of his days. He even showed me some pictures of the cute tabby cat. That was not before putting on his eye glasses and holding the phone three feet from his face.

I had drunkenly cooed at the pictures and told Jack to give Mittens kisses for me when he got home. And he better because he fucking promised me.

Jack nods and breathes in deeply, "ok." He whispers holding a breath to keep a steady hand. He shoots... and misses.

I drag my hands down my face and groan. Though Juko had plenty of money to buy these men new houses I was sure he'd kill me if he found out I was gambling away that kind of money but what could I say. I was just living my life. "Jack." I whine. "I said think of Mittens."

"I'm sorry Ivy." The older gentleman said with a pink tint flushing his cheeks. "These old eyes don't work how they use too."

"It's ok, now let's cross our fingers and hope these assholes don't win." We were tied neck and neck and I was stressed the hell out.

I watch Owen line up with ball fifteen, Levi patted his shoulder and shook him a bit. "You got this man."

Owen nodded, "I fucked your mom Owen." I say just as he shoots away and yet by the grace of God he misses. He leans up scowling at me, "my mother is dead."

I sent him a sympathetic smile, "sorry." Not realizing I dropped my pool stick on the ground I snatch Levi's out his hand and bump his hip with my own knocking him out the way. "Move pussy let me show how a real man is supposed to shoot."

"You got this Ivy, you got this." I whisper to myself then wipe the sweat from my forehead. Who knew playing pool could be this intense?

"Watch she's going to fuck up." Levi mumbles to Owen causing him to snicker. "It's a corner pocket look where the ball is she ain't gonna make it."

"Owen if you keep laughing I'm going ram this stick up your ass." I scowl.

His smile falters and his skin visibly pales, I don't think drunk me was playing games either. I'm hot, sweaty, drunk and gambling which I'm sure wasn't a good combination.

I say a quick prayer and with that I hold my breath to steady myself and shoot.

The ball flies forward bouncing off the wall, it heads right towards the corner pocket, the speed of it  slowing down tremendously. I bite down on my knuckle as a few whispers flies through the crowd. It nears the pocket moving so slow I fear it wouldn't make it in. And just when I think I failed Jack and Mittens it falls into the pocket.

The crowd bursts into a mixed uproar of cheers and groans. My jaw drops as everybody comes over patting my back and shaking me. "For Jack and Mitten!" I scream jumping up and down. "I did it, fuck you Levi." I flip him the bird once more. "And free drinks for everybody on me!"

The crowd roars some more cheering as women came out carrying up trays of beer.

Levi groans slamming his head against the pool table. "How?" He whines. Owen face palms himself while Lucky and Mason have defeated looks on their faces.

"Anything you want to say to the Queen of pool?" I slightly slur as I throw back my last shot and pull Levi's wallet out of my purse. I honestly had no idea how I got it.

"Fine Ivy, you're good at pool, happy? Are you really going to make us strip?"

I cross my arms and look over at my escort who's name I learned was Finn. Finn sends me a sharp nod, "if you don't Finn will, and I'm sure he won't mind stuffing your jeans down your throat after."

Soon after the four men stripped they were left standing there covering their crotches and looking embarrassed. Of course I wasn't going to take the stuff so I tossed it back to them after forcing them to apologize. I debated on steal a cute picture of Levi's pet turtle Snappers out his wallet but decided against it. I'd hate to leave the man so distraught that I kept something so dear to him.

After dancing, throwing back more shots of course the fun had to end when the manager found out what I did to some of their top paying customers.

I was pulled away from Jack and soon a crowd separated us. Finn by now had picked me up and was carrying me off. "Jack!" I cry out dramatically reaching for him with tears in my eyes. "Jack, come with me." I slurred while drunkenly reaching out to grab his hand.

"I can't Ivy." I had thoroughly gotten Jack drunk and the man could barely stand on his own two feet. "Just go without me!" He cried back.

"But what about Mittens? I want to get him a new home, please just come with me." By this time Finn already had me half way out the bar and as soon as he passed the door I gripped the doorway. I was having too much fun I didn't want to go especially without Jack.

"It's fine, Mittens will be fine." I could see Jack shed a tear and it made me shed a tear. I'm pretty sure this was the drunkest I had ever been in my entire life.

Finn pulled against my grip trying his hardest to get me out of the bar. "I'll never forget about you Jack, I promise!" Finally my hands slipped off the doorway where I was being carried towards my horse. "I'll get you that damn house if it's the last thing I do.

And I did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18 1 29
When a young woman starts to unravel the history of her family name, she discovers a dark secret of her lineage. She sets forth on a journey to awake...
190 1 26
Vanessa embarks on an impromptu journey, seeking a fresh start through spontaneous flights and a plan to reside in various countries for five months...
86.4K 528 18
In which a married woman falls into the embrace of another man
189K 13.1K 115
After an accident, Imara, a 28-year-old plus-size black woman, ends up in a strange rainforest world from a bittersweet novel she read. This wild jun...