Living With Seven Brothers

Av savagelove00

Kat grew up with her Mother in a toxic environment all her life. Only being twelve she had been through so mu... Mer

Prologue: Do you want custody of your sister?
Chapter 1: The Day Everything Changed.
Chapter 2: You're going to live with your brothers.
Chapter 3: Getting Ready for Church.
Chapter 4: Visitation
Chapter 5: What Happened to Her?
Chapter 6: Girls are Weird
Chapter 7: Meeting the Boys
Chapter 8: What Could Go Wrong
Chapter 9: The Rodeo
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: Goodbye
Chapter 12: New Home
Chapter 13: Well this is awkward.
Chapter 14: The Fall
Chapter 15: Ouch That Hurt
Chapter 16: Who is the Real Delinquent? 
Chapter 17: The Truth!
Chapter 18: Making Up
Chapter 19: Revenge is Bitter
Chapter 20: Who Is She?
Chapter 21: Only for Adults
Chapter 22: The Hooker
Chapter 23: I Can't Do This.
Chapter 24: Don't Do That Again
Chapter 25: The Quack
Chapter 26: The Mall
Chapter 27: Meeting the Hooker
Chapter 28: Weston
Chapter 29: I Will Teach You To Be Rich And Snobby.

Characters

6.8K 45 2
Av savagelove00

Bentley Phillip Kensington "Ben"

Age: 28

Ben is the oldest Kensington who took over the family business at the age of 20 when his father passed away. He also became his four youngest brothers' legal guardian. He is the rock of the family and will do anything for his six younger brothers.    

Reuben Scott Kensington

Age: 27

The second oldest of the Kensingtons. He is a high school Math teacher at the Jamison Academy for grades k-12. He will help Bentley with the family empire in the summer but would rather be teaching. 

Bruce Walter Kensington

Age: 26

Third oldest of the Kensingtons, he was only 18 when their father passed away and decided he wanted to be like him and Ben. He is Ben's right-hand man and they both run the family empire together.

Logan Xavier Kensington

Age: 25

The fourth oldest of the Kensingtons, he was only 17 when their father passed away. He and Reuben had always been attached at the hip and he wanted to follow in his brother's footsteps and became a high school English teacher.

Sampson Lyle Kensington "Sam" or "Sammy"

Age: 18

The fifth oldest of the Kensingtons, he is in his senior year of high school and captain of their baseball team. He is a straight-A student and tries to balance life and help out with his two younger brothers.

Jeremiah Peter Kensington "Jere"

Age: 15

The sixth oldest Kensington who is a sophomore in high school and tends to get into trouble. He like his other brothers is on the baseball team. He and his younger brother tend to mess around too much and get into trouble a lot.

Weston Lee Kensington "Wes"

Age: 14

The seventh oldest of the Kensingtons, he is a freshman in high school and will play baseball with his older two brothers. He and Jere tend to always be up to something much to their older brothers' dismay.

Katherine Elizabeth Kensington "Kat"

Age: 12

She is the youngest of the Kensingtons, however, she lives with their mother and her mother's boyfriend. She is in seventh grade and is a perfect student. She has no clue about her brothers and is in for a wild ride when she has to move in with her seven brothers.

Matthew Lewis Smith "Matt"

Age: 40

His wife and him have been like Kat's adopted family. They raise her while her mom is out partying. He is strict with his three kids but loves them very deeply. He would do anything for the twins and Kat. 

Laura Marie Smith

Age: 38

Matt's wife and the twin's mother. Kat also sees her as a Mother figure. She is the sweetest woman you will meet however mess with one of her babies and she is a force to be reckoned with.

Jason Matthew Smith "Jase"

Age: 12

His twin sister and him meet Kat when they were in kindergarten. The three of them do everything together.

Jasmine Skylar Smith "Jaz"

Age: 12

Twin sister to Jason and Kat's best friend. She is more of the troublemaker out of the three. Normally her smart mouth is what gets her in the most trouble.

I do not own the pictures, these are just similar to how I picture the characters.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

16.6K 282 13
"I got a promotion for my job." We all cheer and smile. Promotion means more money. "But to get the promotion we have to move." My smile drops. "What...
370K 3.6K 36
This story brings the readers into the development of a non sexual non abusive spanker/spankee relationship between a young girl and her new assigned...
11.1K 260 9
Charlie is independent, stubborn, and too smart for her own good but she's doing just fine or so she thought. Then everything changed: a new home, a...
12.4K 438 34
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...