Double Trouble!!

Von dusky_writes

Nandini Murthy and Mannat Murthy are two twins. They are identical, with their face to their smile everything... Mehr

Introduction.. + Copyright
(1) The Malhotra's
(2) The Murthy's
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
Part 38
Part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 43
Part 44
part 45
New Story
Part 46
Part 47

Part 42

3.6K 490 342
Von dusky_writes

2100+ words.

250 comments, if you want next update by tomorrow.♥️

Nandini's pov.

I stared at him, his back was facing me as he took off the white vest and went to dance sipping the diet coke, I was shocked seeing him not touching the alcohol.

The tattoo on his back shine while my breath hitched, control Nandini.

"Hey beauty, do I have the honour to dance with you" I heard another voice and turned, He was decent looking boy, and with his accent and by the looks he doesn't seems Indian.

I was about to deny but my gaze fell in Manik who was already staring at us "Why not" I placed my hand on his, smiling at him as we went to the dance floor, it was a shaded area designed with the bamboo sticks and it looked so aesthetically pleasing.

"What's your name by the way?" He asked resting his hand on my waist.

"Nandini Murthy" I replied "And yours?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck smiling at him, "Lucas Pitt" I nodded at him.

"Nice name huh" I wanted to laugh to out seeing Manik stomping his feet like a baby.

"You are gorgeous so as your name" He commented, making me smile, atleast the guy whom I am dancing with isn't creepy at all and he is not giving me bad vibes.

"Hahah thank you so much I am flattered" I muttered and he twirled me around then pulled me close, my back touching his front.

And then I saw Mr Manik Malhotra approaching towards us, his palms were fisted, shit I don't want him to punch this poor boy.

"I need to have a word with you" He said , standing face to face to me "Oh, but I don't want to, can't you see I am busy with him" I replied, staring at him with stern expression.

"I said I want to have a conversation with you" And this time he literally dragged me with him to the another corner. "Manik what are you doing? I said I don't want to have any word with you and you have no right to dragged me like this" I yelled as the music was way too loud.

"You are wearing my shirt, so you have to dance with me, drink with me and enjoy with me and only me okay?" Why does he have to be a baby all the time, I hate accepting the fact that it's too cute.

He was sounding like a possesive Baby.

"Just because I am wearing your shirt, it mean I need to be with you here, fine then" Muttering, I unbuttoned the shirt staring at him and took it off, his eyes widening at my sudden gesture.

"Hey hey I am sorry, I didn't mean to , Please don't take it off, if you are uncomfortable" And he was back again being a gentleman, he and his fifty shades.

"I was just kidding, you can talk, dance, and drink with anyone you want"His soft voice reached my ears, he was holding the shirt as he started buttoning it up , "I am comfortable enough, Manik"I held his hand, halting his actions "It's not the first time , I am wearing beachwear" I further said.

"Alright then" He withdraw his hand and I took off the shirt, placing it aside, my eyes travelled towards the groups of girls who was walking towards us, my face scrunched up knowing they were coming towards Manik, and they would surely stick on him.

"So I was saying" I suddenly held his and placing it on my bare waist, the amused look gracing his face features "How am I looking?" I myself wrapped my arms around his neck, asking him the question.

"What's this sudden change in your behaviour?" He asked, tucking the hair strands behind my ear.

"Why aren't you liking this abrupt change?" I asked leaning little more close to him

"I am flabbergasted , Miss Musibat" I giggled, step back "Come on let's click some pictures" I dragged him with me towards the sea.
____________________

Liked by the_manikmalhotra, mannat.m and 245,590 others.

nandini.m All I need is vitamin sea🧚

7k comments.

mannat.m whattttt 🥵

mannat.m So hott 🥵😩

mannat.m smexyyyy Queenie 🥵

praanvi.das This attack 🔥🥵

arti.murthy Ahemm this is hot🔥

mohini.malhotra love the click ✨

User1 so hotttt, I am not straight anymore 😩

User2 her man will be so lucky 😭

User3 sexy Mommy 😩

User4 Ma'am I wasn't ready for this attack 😭🥵

User5 she should start dating Manik, they will make such a power couple.

User6 Maybe they've started dating already, they are in Goa together.

User7 I am a girl but please marry me 😭🥵

User8 ughhh tanned skin 😩❤️

User9 Major body goals
______________

Liked by nandini.m, mohini.malhotra and 890,723 others

the_manikmalhotra A forever water baby💙✨

10k comments.

the_anuragmalhotra Ladies and gentlemen your Rockstar The Manik Malhotra is a thief and he is wearing my sunglasses 😏
the_manikmalhotra don't Provoke me😊

mannat.m 🔥
the_manikmalhotra 🤍

praanvi.das Hoootttieee 🔥
the_manikmalhotra thanks cutie🤎

mohini.malhotra don't get the sunburn, I won't make homemade pack for you later 😊
the_manikmalhotra That's how my Bengali mom threatened me 🥲

user1 okayyyy those muscles 😩😩

User2 Damnn those veins thou 🥵

User3 Still not over from last night's concert😭😭

User4 Daddy hey🥵

User5 I feel he and Nandini is dating.

User6 Let them they will make some cute babies 😭❤️

User7 she was in the concert last night guys and when it ended, he straightly goes to the vvip section to led her out of the crowded place, he was so soft towards her 🥺 all the persons present there have seen it.

User9 Ofcourse we all have seen it, Mohini Malhotra and Raj Malhotra raised a gentleman 🥺😭❤️

User10 Omg this is so wholesome, listening to last night story from you all
___________________

Their lips slammed against one another, moulding it perfectly, they didn't know who started, they didn't know who was the first the one to initiated, one moment they were inside the elevator eating each other's mouth after the beach party and the next moment they were inside their suite, with her pinning against the wall as they kissed and kissed.

The only thought they had in their mind that it was the last day of their trip and they were going back with tonight's flight only, they won't get moment like this anymore.

Nandini just thought to kick all the fucking sane thoughts out of her mind, and accepted the man's touch who was being so generous towards hers.

While Manik wanted to stop, as he didn't want to do something which he would regret later , her comfort matters most to him now.

"Wait" He moved back in haste when she tried to take off his vest.

"Look I don't want to rush okay and make you feel uncomfortable" Nandini couldn't ignore the butterflies which erupted in the pit of her stomach at his words and all she wanted was to kiss the hell out of him.

Come on he was sounding Adorably Respective.

"Shut the fuck up" She grumbled pushing him on the couch as she straddled on his lap , her palms holding his neck "I do.n't wa.nt you-- Aahh Nan..dini this-" He didn't know why he was stuttering and what he was saying, the sanity leaving his body when her lips touched the base of his neck, as she left few open mouth kisses there, her tongue swirling at his Adam's apple, making him go insane.

"If you don't stop now, the consequences won't be in your favourite, Murthy" He warned her, his hold tightened around her hips, enough to leave marks there to shine.

"Don't be a baby today, Malhotra" She provoked, staring at him, his face flushed, while her cheeks coated with red hue, but the smirk present there intact.

This time he was nervous, she wasn't.

The role has reversed.

(You all it's Alisha's story so the role had to reverse 🌚✨)

This time he let her take off his vest, her mouth meeting his again, as they fought with their tongue, the passionate kiss turning rough, and he finally broke the kiss a little too abruptly "Don't blame me later" muttering he torn the shirt, the inners on hers looks tempting, as he licked his own lips "Why would I blame you? It's your shirt you yourself tor--- owww" Her sentence stopped in a mid with a surprised wince leaving her lips when he pinned her down on the couch.

They breath harshly before he dived on her neck, peppering kisses on her neck , his fingers doing his own wonders on her skin "If you feel uncomfortable, just tell me to stop" He muttered and looked up at hers when she uttered "I am not virgin, Manik"

Nandini tried to search a shock expression, or maybe something disgusting or maybe surprising but found nothing that sort in his eyes, his soften stared at her in awe.

"I don't care" He mumbled , brushing the hair off from her forehead "Neither this shit matter to me, thou I am virgin and we won't hit the base now, atleast not in this hotel" He completed with a chuckle.

"I don't like extravagant dates, if you are wondering" She stated, "I'll fuck you , then make love to you in my room, on my bed, when you will be ready to be my girlfriend, now shut up" Chills ran down her spine, she felt tingles all over her body.

One thing she knew, Manik Malhotra is indeed The one in Million , he is the mixture of hotness, with cuteness sprinkling.

Though Nandini was just trying to bring some expression out of him, as she wanted to see how would he react knowing that he wasn't the first one who is touching her. She wanted to see whether he would chase her or step back.

Though the words she said was all a lie, and she immensely felt happy that no one has ever touched her to be Man, he is virgin, and she herself felt overwhelming knowing that he is the first one who will touch her.

Come on it's not a bad idea to give a thought about to be his girlfriend, atleast they aren't getting married and they can break up anytime she or he wants.

But she won't going to say it easily that she is ready to be his girlfriend.

"Where are you lost?" This snapped her out of her chain of thoughts.

"Nowhere" She pulled him closer, as if it was even possible and wrapped her arms around his neck , her lips meeting his shoulder as she sighed, his scent engulfing her senses.

His fingers fiddled with the straps of her bra, as she showered him kisses from his neck to his chest "Open it" She commanded, the hooks opened, the flimsy black material fell on the floor carelessly.
_______________________

"Manik , Nandini you both are in relationship?"

"You've been there in his concert"

"When will you both made it public"

"So Manik have you already broke up with Sanyukta"

And some other questions somewhere uncomfortable, somewhere disgusting showered upon them, which they didn't care and made their way towards the car , with his bodyguards. Manik do love his fame, his fans, his careers but these paps, media, articles always annoyed the shit out of him, they didn't care about his privacy.

"If you are done, making them feel uncomfortable then let them go, you all have gotten enough airport clicks of them now go and make some cooked up stories" Manik's eyes snapped up at the voice, his lips breaking with a beautiful smile.

"Bhai I've missed you so much"Baby Malhotra jumped on his Oldie Malhotra giving him a tight hug.

Nandini was shocked again seeing the baby version of him.

"Baby Malhotra we'll do our bharat milap at home okay? We have to leave this place now" Manik nodded at his words, the chauffeur opened the car door for them , first Nandini got in then Manik, while Anurag took the passenger seat.

"I hate the paps and the way they are capturing us" Nandini muttered, looking down at her phone.

"Aren't you used to it , Nandini? Oh come on you used to get click whenever you went out with Mannat or with your fam" She heard Anurag saying from the front seat.

"But those times they didn't ask me these baseless shitty questions" She huffed out, leaning her head back as the drove it's way to the destination.

"Mannat is in Malhotra Mansion and mom has told to take you there as well , she want you to have dinner with us" Anurag declared the words, his mom ordered him to say.

"Yeah I just received her voice note" Nandini replied.

"All I want is to crash the bed after reaching home" Manik finally said something as he yawned out.

"Baby Malhotra just knows eating and sleeping" Anurag muttered under his breath.
_____________

Heyoooooo guysss, They didn't hit the bed 🙂, they prefer couch 🌚

Also they didn't do it 🙂, They are yet to hit the baseeee, they might've sucked off each other 🌚 who knows 😏

8 more chapters to go ♥️

Are you all excited for the next one? We'll have some bromance now, I've immensely missed my Anu and His Baby Malhotra 😩❤️ They are my favourite ship, more than MaNan or ManAn.
_______________________________

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
218K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
377K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...