💫𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐈𝐧𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐒𝐤𝐲'...

By QueenxOfxRats

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜.... └── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘ 𝗬/𝗡 a... More

*ੈ✩‧₊˚𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼‧₊˚*ੈ✩
✦𝟶...𝕄𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤✦
𝟷...𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕋𝕠 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙!
𝟸...ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕟 𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙
𝟹... ℝ𝕦𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕤
𝟻... 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕤
𝟼...𝕄𝕞𝕞𝕙, 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕝𝕖𝕤
𝟽...𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 & 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠♡︎
𝟾...𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕟 𝕆𝕨𝕝𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘
𝟿... 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 & 𝐺𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛
𝟷𝟶... 𝑆𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑘 & 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖
𝟷𝟷... 𝔸 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕖𝕥 アのW乇尺
𝟷𝟸... 𝕊ℂℍ𝕆𝕆𝕃 𝔽𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 𝕀ℕ 𝔾ℝ𝔼𝔼ℕ ℍ𝕀𝕃𝕃𝕊?!
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠
𝟷𝟹... ℍ𝕆𝕄𝔼 ℝ𝕌ℕ!! & 𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 ♡︎
𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠♡︎
✦-𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝕊𝕜𝕪'𝕤-✦

𝟺...𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 ℍ𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤?!

2.9K 138 97
By QueenxOfxRats

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑚? 

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

   𝗞𝗻𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗿𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗯𝘀 𝘂𝗽, his attention was caught by a laser beam almost hitting his fist, he turns around seeing bee drones flying around him flashing lights at him.

   He growls and furrows his brows at them.

"So my massively metacarpaled friend."

   Knuckles looks up seeing Eggman looking down at him in the edge.

"You mentioned—OWWOOWOWOOOUULLLTimate power! Back at the house?"

"The master emerald? It does not concern you!"

   Knuckles yells out.

"I got you off that planet and you brought me to the hedgehog, we have no use for each other."

   He raises a fist up, Eggman didn't amused.

"Well I, hate to be a contrarian but...—"

   He types on his hand.

"I think we might."

   The drones get closer to knuckles as he looks back at them.

"You think these machines are a match for ME!? I will SHATTER them like the bones from a fallen!—Oh,... They are stairs."

   He hops down on a drone to another upwards to the edge, he walks behind Eggman as Eggman begins to talk more.

"You see, earth is my turf, g. If you don't know how to floss you'll be lost without me."

   Knuckles looks at him with confusion as Doctor starts to floss...

"I understand nothing, of what you just said."

   Knuckles says with honesty.

"I help you retrieve the emerald, and you use it to–"

   Eggman slashes out a strain of Sonic's quills. Slashing side to side as he clenches his fist.

"DESTROY, the HEDGEHOOOOOOOOOGG!!"

"You're suggesting an alliance?"

   Knuckles looks at him with a hint of suspicion but also in interest about this deal. Eggman breaths,.... Then talks again.

"Around here we simply—"

   He bends down offering his hand in front of Knuckles with a sly smile/smirk.

"—grip each other's hands tightly..."

   Knuckles look at him then at his hand, he fastly wraps his gloves hands and grips tightly accidentally gripping it too hard that a couple of pops were heard.

"OW,OW,OOWW!!"

   Eggman falls down almost but he yanks his hand away carefully and looks at it, he was in pain that his favorite hand was crushed by a (cute 😻) red echidna.

"YOU,.. Truculent space, bumpkin! You've CRUSHED my favorite hand!"

   Knuckles looks at him blankly but concern as he looks at his own.

"Really? My hand is uninjured."

   Eggman groans in annoyance at Knuckles and looks away.

"But I'm now convinced of your commitment."

   Knuckles places his glove hand on his chest in honor. Eggman rubs his hand and looks back at him.

"Ooh goody..."

   He sarcastically said, he places his other hand underneath his injured hand.

"He exclaimed, while he resets two of his knuckles,—"

   Eggman said popping his knuckles back in place, Knuckles winces a bit hearing his pain and the cracking sound.

"I'M,... Delighted to be on the same team."

   He presses more buttons on his palm, another drone like pops out of the egg carrier floating down, it hovers between them. Knuckles seems wary about it but Eggman grins at him.

"Road trip! I'll let you stick your nose out the window!"

   He points at Knuckles, Knuckles quietly scowls at him in annoyance of this crazy mad man. Before he hopped on he stops.

"Wait, what about the other two?"

"Oh we'll simply crush the yellow fox, maybe use his tails as a new scarf! The other hedgehog seems interesting, his powers seem more powerful than that blue rodent."

   Eggman laughs as he presses buttons in the egg-mobile, Knuckles looks at him.

"What... Will you do with the other hedgehog?"

"Hmm, I don't know a genius like me wouldn't know what to do with someone with all that power... JUST KIDDING I DO! But I won't tell ya, it's personal."

   Eggman boops his nose making Knuckles nose scrunch up, he growls and shoos his hand away. He looks down at the town with the thought of you in his head.

   You were strong, you were fast, and took him down in a matter of minutes. His whole life he's been training throughout but then was beat down by a single hedgehog that came out of no where! But...

"Tch."

'I'll crush him for making me look like a fool.'

   Knuckles clutches his fist in anger. 

"Uhh Sonic, where are we?"

   Tails asks as he follows behind Sonic with a questioning look, you were like a kid in a store full of toys. You gazed at the items that this human name Wade has. Your ears were up as look up, down, side to side at all of the items and tools. 

"Welcome to the Wade cave, which is something that I hope to say to a woman."

   He says a bit upset and sad.

"A woman who's not my mom."

   He whisper to you guys.

"Wade focus. We need to figure out why Knuckles thinks I'm the key to finding the master emerald."

   Sonic places his fist in the side of his waist with a serious face mixed with confusion.

"And why did he mention Longclaw?"

"There must be a connection."

  Tails says, you pick a tool up and gazed at it. Suddenly a sharp pain strucks into your head, you wince a bit dropping the tool as you groan in pain, you put your hands on your ears as you whimpered quietly. 

'Why must I feel pain when something when power is near me...'

"Y/n are you okay?"

   You look to see Sonic and the others looking at you with concern faces.

"Y-yes I just, have a headache.."

"Imma grab some water."

   Wade says as he walks out inside. You wabble towards Sonic and held his arm to get balance, you hate it when this 'headache' hits you like a meteor, Sonic helps you up as you lower your ears down.

"Sorry for putting my weight onto you."

"Oh it's alright! Just sit here."

   Sonic leads you to a stool, you sit down as you mumble a thanks making Sonic smile at you and walks back to Tails.

"About the connection, there is. Look!"

   Sonic pulls out a small map out of his pouch and shows it to him, Tails moves closer.

"There's an emerald symbol on the map Longclaw gave me, I never knew what it meant before."

"Hey look, a star."

   Tails points at a star shining brightly in the corners of the map, it all had a connection towards the emerald. Sonic eyes widens a bit.

"I never what these meant too..."

"They're spirit stars."

"Spirit wha—?"

   Sonic asked confused, you perk up at the word.

"There's a story about spiritual stars that guide travelers and rulers to planets that no one has ever seen before, they have been guiding many people and species all around the galaxy for centuries. But then one night when moons become one, they vanished. Never shiny brightly in the dark, night, space."

"Woah... I just got chills, but if they vanished how can you tell they did?"

"Well in the books and tales, they shine more brightly in the night, also have voices that have helped to communicate!"

   Tails explained, You are in deep, deep, space. You were rethinking about what he said about spirit stars.. After all those years, you finally know what they are, who they are. But why do they only talk to you?

"But there's another story, that they'll only talk to one person for centuries until they have fulfilled their destiny!"

"Huh interesting, so we could also find the master emerald too by looking for someone who can hear the spirit stars? Right?"

"Well yeah–Something's happening."

   Tails points out as the map starts to glow.

"Woah, Woah, WOAH!"

   Sonic panics and flings the map into the air, the whole garage turns dark, you felt another pain in your head. You hear many whispers, so much, so many...

"Help Sonic please,... Watch over him for me..."

   A soft motherly voice rings in your ears, you flinched and looked around. That voice,—

"—And now I must pass that responsibility, to you."

   You perk up seeing an owl, in a form of the magic. Sonic seems to know her by his expression, he seems sad.

"—Goodbye."

   Her voice echoes in the room soon fading into the map.

"No, no, no wait,..."

   Sonic tries to reach her but he groans, a shimmery feather drifts down into his hand, he looks down a closes his fingers around it, the glow fades away but then the garage lights up. 

"I won't let you down, Longclaw."

   You pin your ears down in sorrow and sympathy, you hop off the chair and walk towards Sonic, you lightly grab his wrist and tugged on it. He looks at you with glossy eyes like he was ready to cry but he held it in. You whisper silently that only he could hear but couldn't understand.

"Longclaw wants me to watch for her.."

"Huh?"

"Sooo is that, y-your dad?"

   You all turn at Wade who stood at the doorway holding cup of water. You're confused as you tilt your head. 

"What?"

"Eh."

   Both you and Tails said.

"No?"

   You shook your head. Sonic looks at your hand and you, he gentle removes it even though he likes that comfort of someone holding him though you guy needs to focus.

"According to this map, the first clue is in Siberia."

   He knelt down grabbing the map.

"It's a compass that will lead to the emerald."

"And with Knuckles already here, it's a race."

"Knuckles? I knew a kid in middle school named Knuckles, could fit his whole fist in his mouth."

   You, Sonic and Tails look at each other in disbelief and a bit with a 'what?' face. You shrugged when Tails looks at you.

"If this is the same Knuckles,.. We are screwed."

   He says quietly.

"You know it probably would've been easier if we had someone who talks to the stars."

"Yeah, Y/n how do you feel?"

"Alright, a couple of pains behind head but ye."

   You answer blankly to Tails as you avoid eye contact about the person who can speak to the stars. 

"This Knuckles, that Knuckles. It doesn't matter, we're gonna get there first."

   Sonic throws his ring making a portal showing a snowing forest, you flinch by the cold air hitting threw your quills and fur.

   Tails looks nervously around.

"Ahaha, uhmm you mean you and Y/n? Right?"

"Yup and you too."

"Oh okay."

   You get near Sonic was you look at the portal in wonder. 

"You're coming with me! :)"

"Oh no, no, no, no! I-I came here to warn you, I'm not a field guy!"

"Don't worry I got your back, I won't let anything happen."

   He looks at you with a soft smile, you halt as you stare at him. Huh,... His eyes made you feel soft?

"And you too."

   Your eyes widens the slightest, not really changing your facial expression. He puts his fist up front at Tails, Tails walks up to him as you as well walk behind looking.

"It's a power bump. On earth it means an unbreakable promise."

   You walk to side and think.

"Oh then I would like to power bump a promise too."

   Both Sonic and Tails looks at you, you pump Sonic's fist.

"I promise to help and protect, it will be my now duty to stay by your side until you guys fulfill your mission."

"Y/n...."

   Sonic softens his face by your promise, your features looked soft and bright, he was looking at in a dream state, your determined faced made him feel warmth and glee by it.,

   Tails interrupts his day dream by fist bumping too.

"Okay, I'm in!"

   You can help guid them, you have the stars to guide for you.

𝗜 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝟮:𝟮𝟬 𝗮𝗺 💀💀 

(I edit a little bit lol)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 451 11
Y/n the a/t lived happily in their village until the tribes attacked. Ending up alone, they stumble into Tails the fox, and after saving him, the two...
17K 244 23
What happens when a young hedgehog girl who knows she's destined to meet her hero after reading tarot cards, is saved by a Tall, thick mustached and...
25.6K 692 40
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞? I own none of these characters...
36.7K 1.2K 16
[DISCOUNTED??] ╭┈──── ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ🎐 " ı'ƖƖ ʄơཞɠɛɬ ῳɧąɬ ყơų ʂąıɖ." "ı ƙŋơῳ!" 𝗬/𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗮�...