It's all an Act

Par abi2783

"How about we pair up Jimin and Jungkook? They are not too romanticised in the fandom, right?" Bang Si-Hyuk n... Plus

1. I can't do this!
2. I must hide it
3. You like him
4. Just a usual day
5. Are we drifting away?
Author's Note
BIG SURPRISE!
6. I'm straight!
7. Disband
8. Mémoire...
9. New bonds
10. Suspicious
11. Conflicts
13. Naive and stupid
14. Pact
15. Say it
16. Pretend
17. Ignore
18. Weird tension
19. Always...
20. Like a brother...?
~ꜱᴏꜰᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇꜱ~
21. Stay out of it!
22. Comeback
23. Worth lying to
24. I'm sorry...
25. Traitor
26. A big clue & A big fight
27. Found them!
28. Hard decision
29. Let's go, Tiger!
30. Make it right
31. Boyfriends
32. I like you
Epilogue

12. What is this?

1.9K 85 3
Par abi2783

Author's pov
10 o'clock, YG building

"What? She got drunk again!?" Teddy whisper-asked Jennie, to which she nodded, timidly. He was staying up all night for the girls to start their recording. But when Lisa still didn't show up, he started to worry. If it weren't for Jennie calming him down, he would've reported her missing to the police! But since it was late he let them skip the work and leave it for the next day.

"Yeah. Guess she forgot today's date." Jennie sighed, peeking out of the window. The entrance of the building is filled with news reporters and cameramen. Teddy joined her and checked the crowd. "Well... It's alright. Pd-nim couldn't arrive so she's safe. If he found out he was hanging around with another artist this late, he'd... Ha, leave it! Who was she with last night by the way?"

Jennie stiffened at the questions. "Uh.. I don't know. They didn't tell me. Haha!" She lied, moving back from window to the chair. Teddy gave her an unamused look. "Yah, don't lie to me. I know, you girls, talked about it. The four of you share everything." He's known them since debut so it was not that easy to lie to him. Jennie glanced at him with a nervous chuckle, but didn't answer.

"Jennie?"

Jennie sighed, looking down the ground and said, "It's... Jin-ssi."

"Jinyoung from GOT7?"

Jennie shook her head slowly as a no. "Jin-ssi from.... BTS." She said quietly. Her head still down not ready to see his reaction. Teddy was confused. It took him a while to get what she said, thinking he might have heard something else. "BTS Jin-ssi? Huh?.... What the! Bangtan Sonyeondan JIN-SSI!??"

Jennie flinched at the sound. "Oppa, don't get nervous. No one saw them or us!" She tried to calm him down, though it seemed useless. Both the groups and companies respected each other and admired their works. But what's scary was how their interactions caused outrageous scandals. Teddy got up, walking back and forth. "Are you sure? Like 100% sure, sure! Even if you are, I think someone might have got something. Wait... why did she go to Jin-ssi? Don't tell me they-" He got cut off by a knock on the door. They looked at who interrupted them.

Jisoo.

"Uh... I didn't mean to disturb, but I think you should see this... " Jisoo said and gestured them to go with her. Teddy and Jennie followed her as she went to that space of the building where the news headlines were shown.

Teddy widened his eyes, watching the tv. "What the..." He tried to speak but he couldn't after what he saw on the TV.

"No way!" Jennie muttered.

Lotte world±

"Hyung, where are you? I can't see you anywhere!" Jimin asked through the call. He was at his date but he got lost because this was the first time here.

"Jimin, here! Look to your right." Taemin said. He already spot him and was trying his best to make the other notice him. He couldn't go to him or shout his name as it was weekend and the place was fully crowded.

Jimin turned right and spotted a skinny yet muscular guy waving at him. By the way of his dress style and posture he immediately recognised him as Taemin. Jimin walked upto him not cutting the call, as they still continued talking.

"You look exhausted. Did you run here, Jimin-ah?"

"No, I had a little dance practice, this morning. Why? Do I look tired?"

"Sort of. But it's alright. You'll get refreshed after our date."

"You meant a friendly date, right?"

"Could be more if you want that!"

Jimin chuckled at his words. By the time they talked he reached Taemin and cut the call. Both of them were wearing black masks and caps, but their cheeky smiles were so evident about how giddy they felt for today.

"So!" Taemin said first.

"So..?" Jimin asked him, unsure of what to do. Taemin came out as bisexual bisexual and he likes Jimin, though Jimin got no clue about it. Taemin told him about his sexuality the night when they had a duet performance and went for a small chat behind the stage. Jimin wasn't wierded out though he was surprised. Taemin wanted to be friends with Jimin so he didn't say anything trivial. They had been in touch with each other ever since.

The fact that Taemin was bi and may have feelings for Jimin, always made him cautious because he didn't want to get too close to his hyung only to lose him one day. Besides he liked being with him just the way they were now. Anything more was out of the picture.

"I thought you said we were going for the pool, what happened?" Jimin asked.

"It's closed for today, so I changed our destinations. Hehe!" Taemin said, smiling. He didn't expect Jimin to go out with him because they both were busy with their comeback plans. Taemin held his hand out to Jimin. Jimin looked around, feeling flustered. He reluctantly grabbed Taemin's hand. Taemin squeezed lightly and pulled him to the entrance of the arcade.

Jin pov
Namjoon's apartment

"Hyung, I can't find it! Maybe I'm out of spring onions." Namjoon said, searching for the spring onions. I sighed and moved to his side. I ducked low to open the refrigerator and took out the spring onions that I was asking him for. Ha! I know I bought him the groceries, not long before. "It's right where it is! Where did you search?" I asked him.

"Ah! It's in the refrigerator! I thought they're in the cupboards so I searched there."

"Yah, who puts vegetables inside the cupboards!? That's what a refrigerator is for!" I yelled at him. I can't believe he put his vegetables inside the cupboards! I started cutting the onions, shaking my head.

I came to his apartment to teach him how to cook as we were going to the world tour soon and probably the takeouts would be scarce there. But it looked like I'm the one doing the majority of the work.

"Sorry, hyung. You know I'm a pabo at cooking. Hehe."

"Of course, you're." A cute one. I said, the last part in a whisper. He was clumsy but even in his clumsiness, I find him cute. He's such baby with the daddiest body ever!

"Ok, now cut these carrots into small pieces." I gave the knife to him, gesturing him to do what I said. Namjoon took the knife and starts cutting. But he holds it upside down!

"Yah! What are you doing!?" I took away the knife from him before he almost pressed his palm on the sharp edge side. "Who holds the knife like that! Did you want to scratch yourself?" As I kept yelling at him, the front door opened abruptly, making us startle at the loud sound! Then came in a mad and furious looking Jungkook. What's with this boy now? He froze at my glare and changed his gaze into fright. Hah, he still feared me! Good for him!

Authors pov

Jungkook gave the two a confused look and stared at their messy aprons. "Hyung...?" He asked. No need for the rest of the words, as they understood what he was about to ask.

"Uh.. Jungkook-ah! What is it? Did you want to talk about something?" Namjoon asked him, shyly removing his apron. He was about to get near Jungkook but Jin held his arms, shaking his head as a no. He looked at Jungkook and asked, "First of all, where are your manners? Is this how you get into someone's house?" Jungkook lowered his head in shame. Namjoon tried to calm down Jin, but he didn't seem to back out at all!

"No. Don't interfere, Joonie. Just because he's the youngest doesn't mean he can do whatever he wishes. He'll get spoiled!"

"Forgive him. Maybe he's upset or something..."

"No matter how mad or sad he is, he shouldn't behave this way. He's a world famous kpop star, what will people think of him if they see him that way!"

They kept on bickering with each other until they heard quiet sobs from Jungkook. His shoulders were shaking at how he's trying to silence his sobs. Jin frowned as he approached him.

"Jungkook-ah, what happened? Hey...."

"Yah, I didn't scold you that hard. Why are crying over such a thing?"

Jin patted Jungkook's shoulders. He didn't say anything and kept on crying. He didn't know how to. The way he's been feeling uneasy these past few weeks... The way everytime he saw Jimin talk to others or even smile at them... The sudden date with Taemin just made it worse. The whole day he was thinking about how Jimin avoids him and chat with Taemin. Jungkook thought he was over him but now he's just confused. It was overwhelming for him.

Right then Jungkook was suddenly pulled into a hug by the other two, his hyungs.

"Kook-ah, it's alright. Tell us what the matter is." Namjoon tried to console him, but all he got was a desperate shake of head in denial. "I'm sorry for scolding you. Tell us, Jungkook-ah. Why are you sad? We're your hyungs. We'll never judge you." Jin rubbed his back.

"It's..." Jungkook tried to say.

"What is it?"

"It's.... I just feel... I miss my parents... " He lied. Jungkook was embarrassed that they might find him wierd. What if they become disgusted hearing his silly reason?

"Aigo~ You miss your parents? Is that what made you cry? It's ok!" Namjoon chuckled. He squeezed their hug, lightly. Jin patted him again. "Ah! I miss my parents too, but look, I don't cry. You have to stay strong too!"

Jungkook remained silent and nodded, relieved that they believed his lie. But Jin and Namjoon lookef at each other behind Jungkook. The two had a glint of unsureness that Jungkook was not alright.

Suddenly Jungkook's phone rang. He let go of them to take out his phone. He frowned at the caller ID, which didn't go unnoticed by the other two males. Jungkook gave his phone to Namjoon, motioning him to attend it, who waa surprised at that but took his phone anyway as Jungkook aggressively wiped his tears. He and Jin checked who's calling him.

It was Jimin.

Namjoon and Jin looked at each other with a smug smile. Now they knew the real reason. Namjoon sighed and attended the call. But before he could speak the other side spoke.

"Jungkook, how many times have I called you? Why didn't you pick up my calls!?"

"Uh... Jimin it's me, Namjoon. Jungkook is... " Namjoon looked at Jungkook who waved him not to tell Jimin where he was. "He's uh... at the gym. Forgot his phone at my apartment."

Jin snatched the phone. "His phone was put silent so we didn't hear you calling." He gave a short wink to Namjoon who smiled at his lies.

"Uh... Ok. But Jin-hyung, why are you at Namjoon-hyung's apartment?"

Jin got flustered at the simple question that Namjoon frowned at how red he becomes. "I-It's nothing. Uh.. Tell me what you were gonna say." Jin quickly put the call on speaker.

"Right, almost forgot. Jin-hyung, what the hell did you do last night!? Turn on the news channel. Dispatch!"

Jin froze at what he heard and looked up at Namjoon. He frowned and went to the TV area to turn it on. He changed the channel to what Jimin mentioned. "What is it, hyung?" Jungkook quietly askef Namjoon, to which he just shrugged. The news headlines came up and the three of them bawled their eyes out.

" ...The latest reports shows that these two well-known artists are in a secret relationship. Not just any business or friendly one, but a romantic relationship. This is the audio clip, that our reporter has recorded single-handedly that confirms to it.

-Eomma, I told you I'm not gonna talk about this again!

-But Seokjin-ah, you're getting old now, shouldn't you consider about dating atleast?

-No, I don't want to date either!

-Oh, stop it. There's this girl that my friend told me last day about! She's kind, well-mannered and so beautiful-

-No, I won't date. I-.... I already have a girlfriend!

-Ha! You and a girlfriend already? Now you're lying to get away from this?

-No, I'm not lying. We've been dating for a while. I didn't say anything because she's a foreigner and maybe you won't accept her.

-Not even Korean!? Who is she! Tell me her name.

-It's... Lisa

-Which Lisa? One of you're old classmates?

-No. Lalisa from Blackpink!

*****

Whoopies~ We're getting into some hot waters now!

Hey, lovelies! I'm back! Didn't know I'll get so many reads.
And thank you so much for your comments and waiting for me! My exams are finally done, but next one is coming soon.😭

In further chapters there will be multiple ship appearances, some may may not be to your liking, so please no hate. It's just a fictional story.

Did you like the chapter?
Thank you so much for reading! Love you!💜

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

86.8K 4.5K 91
"Even when a star dies, it gives birth to another one. It's mere existence is life and growth. One day I wish to be as infinite as the stars. To exis...
2.3K 66 9
"You don't deserve to be Husband of the Military Man." JJK "Before giving us a chance you think that?" KTH Although, they only saw each other throug...
192K 9.6K 52
"Take me back." "It's a bit late don't you think?" "But I never stopped loving you." Jimin argued not wanting to let this love go. Ever since he move...
90.2K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...