Cʜᴏᴄᴏʟᴀᴛᴇ Love -K.Sᴀɪᴋɪ

By Black_Bunny07

What each of them have in common is you get to choose. Despite destiny, despite the universe, despite it all... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22
𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

Chapter 10:

3.2K 132 285
By Black_Bunny07

𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠✌🏽💕

This chapter is a bit different from all my other chapters. This is a special for all those who've been so patient, kind, and supportive.

꧁𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦꧂

Third Person Pov:

"We'll go!"

"Excuse me." Y/n turns to Teruhashi with raised eyebrows.

If you're wondering what's going on, let me explain. The boys (aka Nendo, Kaidou, and Aren) planned to hangout, that Saiki was dragged into. Which Saiko rudely interrupted by telling them about a overly rich vacation he plans on going.

Saiko said they can join by one condition. They have to bring Y/n and Teruhashi.

"Really?" Kaidou exclaims in surprise. "It's with Saiko and it's a sleepover!"

"Yes, but everyone else is coming, right? It will be fun. Yay! I'm so excited!" She smiles brightly. 'I've been waiting for this! Of course Saiki and Y/n are going too! If they're going, then i'm going!'

"I'm not going." Y/n states before turning around and walking off.

"Huh?!"

"Wait!" Teruhashi follows behind her, trying to catch up.

"Yes, Kokomi." Y/n acknowledges her while continuing to walk down the halls.

"Why aren't you joining? Are you busy this weekend?" Teruhashi asks as she walks beside her.

"Nope. I just don't like Saiko. Actually-" Y/n pauses and stops abruptly. "Why are you going anyways? I thought you didn't like him either?" She already knows the answer but she needs to prove her point.

"I-" Teruhashi blushes and looks down. "Because. . ."

Y/n narrows her eyes. "I rest my case. I'm not going until you give me a solid and truthful reason to go.I'm sure Saiko's fine with one of us. " And with that, she turns on her heel and walks away, leaving Teruhashi to watch with an upset expression.

THAT NIGHT

Y/n lays in her room, her music playing through her speakers as she re-watches Stranger Things on her laptop for the 100th time. She has a few snacks on her nightstand with lights out so she can have a better experience.

"What are you doing in my room?" Y/n questions her pink haired friend that lays in her bed, right beside her. His head on her pillow while he looks at her with a raised brow.

"Stranger Things?"

"Yes. Now why are you here?" She asks again, pausing the show.

"I got dragged into something."

She shrugs as she gets up, snapping her fingers which turned on the lights. "Sounds like a you problem."

"I have to deal with them for a whole weekend. And I really don't want to do it alone."

"Apparently you don't ever want to deal with them alone." Y/n rolls her eyes, very annoyed. She turns towards the bed, placing her hands on her hips as she stares at Saiki. "I'm not gonna keep wasting my time helping you with your problems. I had plans this weekend."

Saiki exhales before sitting up. "Please Y/n."

She narrows her eyes, taking notice that he actually talked out loud. He even went as far as to beg with his eyes locked with hers. It may have been in a monotone but he actually begged.

Good enough.

Y/n exhales, turning around to break the intense eye contact. "Fine."

Suddenly she feels arms wrap around her shoulders. "Thank you, Y/n." Saiki whispers and backs away as quick as hugged her.

'Did he hug. . .me?' Y/n questions in confusion. She decides to shake it off while walking in her closet. "Did you ask my mom if I can go?"

"Yes." He nods as he walks into her walkway closet, seeing her sitting on the floor with a suitcase out. "Why are you sitting on the ground?"

She shrug, lifting up different outfits. "Standing is overrated. Where are we going anyways?"

"Not sure. All I know is that we'll be on a yacht." He spoke, watching her pick up different outfits.

"Of course. It's Saiko." She rolls her eyes, picking clothes from her fancy section of the closet. She lifts up two outfits. "This or this?"

Saiki stares at both outfits, making an image in his head of what both would look like in his head. Then he feels his cheeks heat up, causing him to look away.

"Both."

"You're supposed to pick one, strawberry." She rolls her eyes, laughing a bit. But her laugh dies down when she notices him looking away.

She narrows her eyes, trying to read his mind, but for some odd reason, she can't. 'What the hell?' Her eyes travel down to his hand, where she sees a ring on his index finger.

"What's that ring for?"

"Whenever I wear it, I don't hear everyone's thoughts." He explains, rubbing his hand hand on the ring.

'So that's why I can't read his mind. It only allows us to speak telepathically but blocks me from reading his mind.' Of course she's not gonna tell him that. Incase he uses hat to his advantage and always wears the ring.

Can't have that now can we?

She puts the outfits in her suitcase and walks out of the closet, to her dresser. "Do you plan on keeping that on the whole trip?" She asks as she picks a few bras, socks, underwear, night clothes and all that.

"Probably not. I only had it on because my parents were being annoying." He spoke honestly, with a bit of annoyance.

Y/n hums, putting all of her stuff, including her laptop, in her suitcase. She zips up and pulls the handle up before grabbing an outfit off the bed. "Wait for me downstairs, i'mma gonna take a quick shower and change. 'Kay?"

Saiki nods, exiting the room and heading down stairs. Leaving her to walk in the bathroom, and take a shower.

I'm not gonna explain how she takes a shower because she is you soooo. . .Imagine your shower and getting ready however you usually would when you're about to go somewhere.

Anyways, once he's done getting ready she goes downstairs with her suitcase. There, she sees Saiki with her mom and little sister.

"This means they're talking in another language. Most likely english."

"Do you want Sfenj?" Y/n's mother ask the pink haired boy with a thick accent. She turns to the island counter where he sits on one of the stools, holding a lidded bowl.

"There's only one right answer." Naomi whispers to him as she sits on top of the island counter, stuffing her face in the sweet treat.

Saiki nods, letting the brown woman hand the bowl to him. Immediately, he takes the lid off and eats the sweets.

The woman laughs a bit. "You like it, I see. Ever had Sfenj before?"

Before he can answer, Naomi beats him to it. "Big sister makes him sweets all the time!"

With a raised brow, the woman looks at Saiki with a subtle grin. "Oh really?"

"Yes! She made him Puff-Puff's last week!" Naomi squeals like the child she is.

The woman leans on the counter, letting a chuckle escape her lips. "Is that so?"

"Mama, stop letting Naomi spill everything." Y/n spoke as she walks in the kitchen, standing next to Saiki's chair.

"If she wants to answer my questions, she can. Don't get mad at her for exposing you." Her mom says with a bigger grin.

Y/n stares at her mom with a blank face before grabbing Saiki's arm, pulling him off the stool. Thus causing him to almost drop his bowl of Sfenj. "I'm running away."

"Bye. See you at your graduation." Her mom waves while grinning.

"Wait! I don't want you to run away." Naomi pouts with her mouth full.

"You'll see her in two days." Their mother says as she eats a Sfenj, watching the two teens teleport away.

. . .

"I can't believe we have to leave at night." Aren complains as the group walks to the dock.

"Saiko's island is far away." Kaidou explains as he looks at his watch, which i didn't even know he had. "If we don't leave tonight we won't make it."

'Of course he has an island.' Y/n rolls her eyes as she walks alongside Saiki in the back. But she hasn't exactly made her presence aware yet.

"What? Then we have to sleep on the ship?" Chiyo asks as she walks behind Kaidou.

"Hey! What are you doing? Get on!"

"Huh? Where is he?" Kaidou spoke as he looks around for Saiko.

"Right here." Saiki says, revealing himself at the top of a giant yacht. "Impressed? Only my family could own something of this size. The inside is better. It's got a theater, a pool in the gym, and an orange grove."

'Of course he has this giant yacht for flexing rights only.' Y/n rolls her eyes again, fighting back the urge to walk home. 'He is so lucky i'm a lil boogie.'

Everyone boards the ship. The first thing they're met with being the grand hall with the fancy steps or whatever. That's what we got pictures for.

"Amazing!"

"Awsome! What is this?"

"It's extremely gorgeous!"

"Are we really on a ship?"

"Poor people get easily amazed. Just wait for what you'll see next." Saiko says as he looks back with a big grin. But then he notices the brown girl looking around with a blank face. Which makes his grin grow. 'So she decided to come. I knew she couldn't resist me.'

'Actually, I couldn't resist Kusou. Don't get it twisted. I don't even like you.' Y/n thinks to herself in annoyance, while rubbing one of her fingers.

Teruhashi can't help but look around. 'If I marry Saiko, this could all be mine.' She thinks to herself, but then she notices Y/n and blushes. 'She came? She actually came? Why? Wait! It doesn't matter! Both of my crushes are here! This is going to be so fun!'

With those thoughts in mind, she moves back a bit to walk beside her with a small blush. "Y/n! You came! I'm happy you changed your mind."

"It was partially by force." Y/n spoke telepathically, glancing over to Saiki who rolled his eyes. "I decided to come because I didn't want to leave you alone with Saiko. So I cancelled my plans and tagged along." She forces a smile while lying.

"Oh, thank you!" Teruhashi smiles at her before walking ahead, not wanting Y/n to see her small blush.

Suddenly Y/n slows down, her head falling forward while she clings her hand to Saiki's arm. She felt the urge to cough but clears her throat instead, not wanting to gain attention.

Saiki immediately took notice of this, keeping a firm grip on her hand. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know. . .something isn't right." She spoke back telepathically, slowing down even more. Her head began to hurt and her body felt heavy, causing her to lean on him to stop herself from collapsing.

Saiki's eyes widen at this, making him pause to a stop. His arms wrap around her shoulders. "Y/n." Although his face was blank, his eyes are filled with worry.

"I'm fine. . .just tired. . ." She inhales sharply, her eyes closing. "Very. . .tired."

Looking at the group, Saiki decides to quickly teleport her to one of the guest rooms on the edge of the ship. Not wanting her to be bothered while she sleeps.

Before he leaves, he can't help but stare at her. Yes, she's beautiful, that's something he won't admit out loud. But that's not why he's staring.

Worry. Saiki feels worry for the brown girl. Like she said, something's off. Maybe it's the black cat he saw before he boarded the ship. Or the crack he stepped on.

Did he accidentally give her bad luck?

Unfortunately, he can't dwell on his thoughts for too long. He teleports back to where he was, behind the group before they can notice his disappearance. If anyone asks where Y/n is, he'll just say she wondered around.

Not long after, Kaidou got seasickness. And since Chiyo is severely in love with Kaidou, she threw the medicine overboard because she wanted to be with Kaidou. Talk about taking love too far.

Somehow, Saiki also fell ill and had to lay down. Teruhashi being Teruhashi, took off one of his hairpins, which made the boat rock and water rush inside.

And if you've watched the anime. Teruhashi has a habit of messing with his hairpins, which puts them in these situations. All she needed to do was mind her business. It's not that hard.

Anyways, Y/n was still unconscious at the time. So while the ship was sinking, she was still fast asleep in her bed on the other side of the boat. The water did not affect her because she's a psychic. She can quite literally breath underwater.

Although she didn't wake up, her body did float up. I'm sorry, this is really funny to me. But like, picture a random black girl floating in the middle of the ocean with like Snow White's death pose. Like the hands together on her stomach type shit. 😭🤚🏽

My fault, my fault. Back to the story,

Saiki had already teleported everyone's unconscious bodies to an island, along with water and food. hen he teleported back to find Y/n.

He spotted her in the middle of the ocean, floating on the water. She was still unconscious and her body heat was higher than normal, basically keeping her body dry.
PROTECT THE HAIR!

Saiki grabs ahold of her body, holding her bridal style. Then he teleports back to the random island.

With all of this, Y/ still showed no signs of waking up. She was breathing, but wouldn't wake up.

So Saiki checks her hands to see if her ring was still there. And to surprise, it was not.

That is where he realized that she wasn't wearing her ring when they were at her home. Which must've been the reason why she didn't want to leave, she didn't have her ring. And that could also be the reason why she passed out.

To make matters worse, her necklace is gone. Which is most likely the reason why she won't wake up. It probably got lost in the ocean.

Her body basically shut off on it's own. Probably to keep her at bay because her powers are a lot and could do a lot of damage if not controlled.

I guess Y/n is more amazing than you thought.

At this, Saiki sighs and gently places her down. He now needs to search the ocean.

In order to wake her, he has to at least find her necklace. She'd wake her up for a limited time before she passes out again, and this process will repeat till she gets her ring. But she'd still be able to wake up.

Good Grief. . .

~~~~~~~~

"She still hasn't woken up?" Chiyo asks in woory.

"No. She's been sleep since I woke up and I was the first awake." Aren says with a sigh. "And it's already been a day since we all woke up here."

Everyone crowds around Y/n's unconscious body. All curious to how she hasn't awaken.

"Does anyone know what happened to her on the ship?" Kaidou asks.

Nendo shrugs. "I don't know."

Chiyo shakes her head. "She just suddenly disappeared."

"She did look a little drowsy. Maybe was sick and decided to rest before the ship rocked." Teruhashi spoke with concern. 'I should have noticed her leave and followed her. Maybe I could have helped.'

"Wait. How did you notice something was wrong with her?" Aren questions while look at Teruhashi. "I even didn't notice."

"Oh, I um, talked to her for a moment and she mentioned not feeling well." Teruhashi smiled and lied with sweat dripping. 'I was staring at her. It's become a habit. I looked away for five minutes and she's gone. Weird.'

"Is she breathing?" Chiyo asks in worry.

Teruhashi's quick to level down and place her head near Y/n's chest, just barely touching it. "I can hear her breathing and her chest is moving up and down." She spoke with a red face before standing up and looking away to hide it. 'Breathe Kokomi! Breathe!'

"Then why won't she wake up?" Kaidou asks in confusion.

'Because she doesn't have her necklace. Which I haven't found yet because of how big the ocean is.' Saiki sighs as he leans on a tree with his eyes closed. 'And I still need to find a way to get everyone off this island.'

Saiki brought Y/n along because he wanted to have his actual friend there and possibly have fun with just her. The ship was big enough to separate themselves from the rest of the group.

He didn't intend for her to fall unconscious and lose her necklace. Which would explain why she didn't want to leave, because she only had her necklace. And at anytime in which she passed out, it would be alright because she's in the safety of her own.

Not a damn random island.

Secretly, Saiki's felt guilty for practically forcing her to come along. If he knew the real reason she didn't want to go, he would have left her alone.

In fact, he regrets bothering her in the first place.

He seems to be doing that often. Taking her with him almost wherever he goes. Rather it's to deal with what she calls 'his friends' or just going to a cafe or hanging out at her place.

The reason for all of this, is because he's grown attached to her. Maybe it the fact that she actually understands him or how amazing her personality is, or maybe it's just how beautiful she is general. Personality and looks.

Maybe it's all of the above.

All he knows, is something, actually, everything about her keeps drawing him in. And it's making him want to spend more and more time with her. And time turns into hours and minutes.

'Is this what it feels to. . .like someone?' Saiki questions with his eyes widen.

Immediately, he looks over to the brown girl peacefully laying in a hammock the group made for her. Her curly/kinky hair tied in a ponytail so it doesn't get in her face.

'She is. . .' Saiki stares at her a moment longer, mesmerized. '. . .beautiful.'

She may not be awake but I am. Caught your ass lackin' Saiki.

"What are you looking at, Nendou?" Kaidou asks while looking at the tall male.

"Oh, this wood floats on water, doesn't it? Which means, if we had a giant piece of wood, we would be able to ride it home, right?" Nendo asks, sorta kinda makin some since.

"What? You mean, build a raft?" Kaidou questions. "How are we going to do that without any tools?"

'That's not a way off. That's suicide. Good Grief.' Saiki comments to himself. But then realization hits him, causing him to quickly get up. 'That's it!'

"What's up?" Kaidou asks, seeing Saiki get up so abruptly in such a weird pose.

'If I teleport everyone now, they will realize it because of the scenery will change. But they won't notice if I do it out there. . .In the ocean. In other words, if I teleport us while on the raft, they won't realize it's happening. Time to build a raft!'

. . . Um. . .okay.

"Hey, look! A bunch of saws just drifted ashore! There's enough for everyone. And tape too!"

"Too many miracles." Aren spoke the literal truth.

No but for real. Why does no one think this is abnormal? You really think stuff is just given to people who get stranded on an island?

"Well, whatever. With these, we can build a raft." Nendo says, completely dismissing how unusual all of this is.

'That's a bit strange, but what else could I do?'

I would say something but I can't think of anything right now. I mean, you were just helping them. Continue.

'All we have to do now is build our raft.'

"No, we can't. Though we can build a raft with these, it's too dangerous!" Kaidou states.

Excuse me? You're telling me you don't want to build a raft because the tools are too fuckin dangerous? You'd rather die on this island than build a raft because the tools are too dangerous?
BISH WAT?!

Kaidou then goes on to prove his point. "In these desperate times, with these murderous weapons, we'll definitely end up killing each other! So I think we should throw these back into the ocean!"

Like hell you are. How will you end up killing each other when you all have the same idea in mind? Too build a raft and get of this island. You've only been on that island for barely 2 days. No one has lost their minds.

Well, probably except Mera who's doing God knows what in the forest. But she's always been on the crazy side so that's nothing new. And Saikio who's been pretty quiet, most likely because he feels guilty about the situation.

But other them, no one has gone crazy. Build the fuckin raft and stop being a little bitch!

Excuse my language. I actually do love Kaidou, he's adorable. They're all just too slow for me sometimes.

'Knock it off, idiot!' Thank you, Saiki! Thank you. This is why I love you.

Anyways, the island boys got to work in chopping down trees. And the island girls found some rope. While Kaidou and Saiki got a bunch of water bottles for. . . what was it again?

. . .

Um. . . Next!

Saikio had not eaten because the rich boy decided he wouldn't eat anything unless it was high class or Teruhashi fed it to him. Obviously Teruhashi wasn't going to do that because he a bitch so he's been starving.

And here he is, starving so bad that he's thinking of eating a literal crab. Uncooked might I add for my girlz who love Seafood. He's trying to eat the crab raw, unseasoned, and alive.

Haha! The bitch had an audience! Got caught lackin in 8k!

"What are you doing?" Asked Kaidou in the most emotionless voice i've ever heard from him. Not too mention, everyone was standing beside him, watching Saikio almost eat a crab. "I knew you were hungry."

"What are you bums talking about? I'm not hungry at all!" Saikio shamefully lied, as if everyone wasn't watching him.

"But you just tried to eat that crab."

"No, I didn't!"

"But we saw--"

"-No! You're wrong!"

'He's that desperate.'

Told ya. The boy was goin' crazy.

Fast forward to them explaining their plan to get off the island.

"What? You're building a raft?"

No, they're building a kitty pool -_-

"I knew you were dumb, but this is your dumbest idea yet." Saikio says, as if he wasn't about to eat a crab only moments ago.

"Whatever. Just help us!" Kaidou urged him.

"No. If you guys want to commit mass suicide, then go right ahead." Saikio basically refuses. "help will come soon enough."

Sure, let's pretend like they know a group full of japanese kids, plus an African, are going to be found on the other side of Earth.

"Don't talk like that." Teruhashi steps in, using her effect on Saikio to get him to help. Smart when you think about it. "Please? Build with us." She grabs his hand with both of hers. "Also, you should eat something. Everyone's worried about you, so don't be so stubborn. Okay?"

"Well. . ." Saikio rubs the back of his head with blush on his face. "Okay I guess so. I shouldn't be stubborn at a time like this."

Kaidou gives Saiki a thumbs up.

"But I refuse." Here this bitch go. "One thing I hate is people telling me what to do. Now get away from me!"

Teruhashi was actually hurt that her charm didn't work. 'What? my charm didn't work on him? People haven't been paying attention to me since we came here.'

Well damn. He really is a bitch.

Anyways, they ended up getting help from Mera. It was hard at first, since she felt bad for taking their food and was kinda scared of them. Y'know, kinda like an animal.

And white people call us savages. Ain't no way you gonna catch us actin' like homegirl.

But as I was saying, Mera ended up helping. And with her help, they got the job done way faster. Once night fell, everyone decided to go back to the spot they made their campsite.

While this was happening, Saiki was making sure everything was built perfectly. He ended up noticing Saikio practically limp through the forest.

Saikio ended to going to the campsite to return the food each of them secretly left for him. But instead, it turned into him revealing that he felt guilty and Aren forcing him to eat along with Kaidou.

The next day, everyone including Saikio(kinda) was helping finish the raft. Progress was actually being made, surprisingly.

But Saikio of course had to ruin Saiki's plan by being a tad bit smart.

'Once we all get on the raft, i'll teleport us out when we lose sight of land. I'll be able to get us home without anyone noticing.' Saiki, you almost had it but then you had to go and jinx yourself.

"By the way, who will ride on the raft?" Saikio questions.

"What? All of us will." Aren spoke with an obvious tone.

"Why does everyone need to go?" Saikio asks.

"What?" This seemed to piss Nendo off. "Are you saying you want to leave someone behind?"

Kaidou tries to hold him back. "Calm down, Nendo!"

Nendo ended up throwing Kaidou back. "You've got to be kidding me! How could you even say that?" Tears started to form in his eyes, talk about dramatic. "We all worked hard together to get this far."

"That's not what I mean." Saikio spoke, fixing his shirt Nendo ruffled. "The people on the raft can send help back once they're rescued. And what if help reaches the island first while we're all on the raft? Leaving a group in both places ensures our odds."

Like I said, he ruined Saiki's plan by being a tad bit smart.

"I get it! You're smart."

Don't push it.

"You're right." Aren agrees. "We don't need everyone to go. Plus, L/n is unconscious. Putting her on the raft would be a lot of effort since we'd all have to look after her and make sure she doesn't fall into the ocean."

Can I just say that Aren has been the man this entire episode. He's just been what we all needed. Show my manz so love in the comments.

"Yeah, and we probably wouldn't have enough space for her laying body." Chiyo adds "I wonder why we thought we thought we all had to go?"

Because you're all on the dumb side.

Time to decide who stays and goes!

"Now let's talk about who will ride on the raft. So, is there anyone who wants to go?" Kaidou asks the group.

Yeah, no one spoke a word.

'That's not surprising. It's clearly safer to stay on the island. Nobody is going to volunteer.' Kaidou thought to himself.

Nendo raises his hands and volunteers. "Me! I want to go on the raft!"

'Except that idiot.' Kaidou added. "Then, you're definitely on, Nendo."

"Yes! Yes!"

"Well, us men should probably go." Aren spoke up. "I don't mind going."

"How about all the guys go to be fair?" Kaidou suggests. "Four people should be enough to be left behind. The girls could take care of L/n."

"No, that's too many people on the raft." Saikio states. "Weight will be an issue. You only need four people on the raft. So i'll stay."

"You just want to stay together with the girls!"

"This way, my lineage is protected if you don't make it back. If anyone's DNA should survive, it would be mine."

"You're going with us!"

"Then what? We don't need five people on the raft, and the girls won't be safe."

"They've got Mera. She's a Beast."

"Wait, I forgot to mention that I'd rather be on the raft." Mera spoke up. :I've caused all of you so much trouble here, so I want to give back in some way."

Alright, alright, alright. Enough with this going back and forth. I'll tell you how it was decided.

Aren decided that he alongwith Mera, Nendou, and Saikio will go on the raft. While Saiki, Teruhashi, Kaidou, and Chiyo will stay on the island and watch Y/n.

Once night fell, they finally finished the raft. I'm not even gonna lie, they didn't do half bad.

Time for the speech brought to you by, babyboy Kaidou.

"At first, I thought a raft was a stupid idea. But i'm glad we built it. We were divided at first when we came to this island. I was really worried. But now, we worked together to build a raft, and i'm not worried anymore. I know it's weird to say, but i'm glad we came to this island.

We learned Aren is surprisingly a good leader. Nendou is the same as ever, but that's pretty amazing considering our situation." Kaidou did a close eyed smile, the one Tokyo Revengers are known for. "In fact, i'm certain now that we're all going to make it!"

To your death.

'Nice speech, but that's a sure sign you're about to die.'

"You're right, little guy." Nendo spoke and smiled. "I feel like we're all going to me it too. In fact, i'm certain now. 'Nendo is the same as ever, but that's amazing considering our situation.'"

"Did you mock me?" Yes Kaidou, yes he did.

They all laughed, ate and fell asleep. Ready to wake up the next day to leave.

"Everyone got their food and compass?"

"Yes."

"Let's go then."

"We'll see each other again." Kaidou spoke, holding a thumbs up.

"Of course." Aren spoke, but then takes notices of Saiki's appearance, covered in dirt. "Were you always that dirty, Saiki?"

'What would you expect after four days here?'

"Now, let's see if this raft can hold four people. Here we go." Aren takes a step in the 'raft' and takes a seat . "Nice, it's holding up well! It's super stable!"

"We found eight castaways!" A man says into a walkie-talkie while Aren looks confused since he's on a boat instead of the raft.

"That doesn't match report. There should be one more." A voice spoke from the walkie-talkie.

Saiki moves to the side to reveal Y/n's laying body on a blanket on the sand. Yeah, he planned this.

"Nevermind, there's nine castaways!" The man on the boat says into the walkie-talkie.

"That matches the report. Rescue them all."

"We're saved?"

"It looks like it."

"How did they find us?"

Mind explaining for the audience, Saiki.

'Even I can't transport a whole island, unless I break it down into smaller pieces. Yes, it's not the same island as before. It's a replica that I made. I'm not stupid. I realized  everyone might not get on the raft. That's why I was simultaneously making this replica.

The building of the raft was good cover. I could move trees and earth both day and night. It made it harder for them to notice any missing trees. I just had to bring everyone here after they fell asleep. Anyways, it's over I can finally take Y/n home.'

And with that, the group was safely delivered back home. Talk about a field day.

~~~~~~~~

Saiki teleports to the L/n living room holding Y/n in his arms. The mother of the home was cooking in the kitchen when he did.

"Took you long enough. You already missed two days of sch-" The woman stops when she turns around and see Saiki place her unconscious daughter on the sofa. "What in the-" She moves her pot of the stove and rushes to the living room.

Saiki quickly explained the events that happened during the past four days. Ms L/n moved Y/n's body to her room and came back downstairs to talk to him.

"So her necklace is gone." The mother spoke in conclusion. "Make since. Her body has shut down so her powers don't rampage."

"How is that possible?" Saiki asks the question he's been wondering for a while. "I've never been able to do that."

"This is quite a story. Have a seat and i'll explain everything to you." The mother says, patting a seat next to her, which he took. She teleported tea on the table. "The L/n family is an ancient family of psychics that originated in Africa, and we've grown since. In our orinnated home in Africa, we're known as the children of God. He is who gifted us the powers we each hold."

"But you're here. Is there a reason for it?" Saiki questions, grabbing the tea cup to take a sip.

The woman grabs her tea cup and take a sip before speaking. "Well, we grew beyond Africa and moved to different places all over the world. We go where we are called."

"Called?" Saiki repeats.

"Think of it as a soulmate thing, we're all granted one from God. Our person calls us without knowing in a time where they are in need up help. And as psychics, we hear them. And we're led to them."

Saiki, although surprised, still spoke. "You said you go where you're called. We're you called here because of your. . ."

Ms L/n chuckles and shakes her head. "Oh no, I met my ex husband in New York. He unfortunately died. But nevermind that, we came here for Y/n. She was called here."

At this, Saiki couldn't help but stare in surprise. "Y/n was. . .called here?"

"Yes, she was. And don't believe in the stuff they say in movies about having to be 16 in movies. There's no guarantee age. I was 9 when I was called. One of the twins were called at 10 while the other was called at 11."

"What's it like, being called by that. . .person?"

"Well, it first starts as dreams. We see them and how they called us in our dreams. Whether they felt alone, or had an accident. Then it uses our talents to picture them. The twins love music and instruments, so for them it was creating sounds and songs. For Y/n, it was drawings."

"Is that all?" Saiki asks, very intrigued.

"Then the urges come which is needing to see them. Not meet them, just see them. You don't meet them till later on in life. The twins would listen to music Indian and Puerto Rican music, signaling where their person is. For Y/n, she drew the places her person would go too. Even their home."

"Talents. . ." Saiki notices the pattern."What happens after you saw your person? Does it all stop?" Saiki asks, taking a sip of the tea.

"Yes it does. In fact, you forget all of it the next day and everything goes back to normal. Once they've forgotten it, the parents take every trace of the calling away to make sure they continue to forget."

This confuses Saiki. "Why? Shouldn't they know?"

"They're suppose to forget, the evidence won't do nothing but worsen their memory. Plus, once they fall in love with their person, all the memories will flood back anyway. And that's when I'll give her the drawings back."

"What about the twins? Have they reunited with their. . .person?"

The woman nods with a smile. "Yes, they reunited with them some time ago. They're all going to the same college actually. They have all their old instruments and music notes. Y/n won't get her drawings until she falls in love with them."

"Has she already. . .the person?"

Chuckling, Ms L/n nods again and places her tea cup down. "Yes, she's met them already. Shouldn't take long for her to fall in love."

At her words, an unsettling feeling sunk in Saiki's stomach. But he pushes it down. "How do we wake up Y/n?"

"Her body won't awaken till she at least has her necklace. So we'll have to get that, which should be easy." Before Saiki could ask how, she teleported Y/n in her arms and the three of them disappeared.

The appeared in the middle of the ocean, around the location where the yacht sunk. Ms L/n lays Y/n's body on the water to float.

"She can hear even though her body's in protective mode. That is why I had her upstairs." The woman explains, winking at Saiki before turning her attention to Y/n. "Alright Y/n, picture your necklace in your head. Now picture the location of the necklace and pull it to you."

After a few moments, silver glow erupts from the water and travels their direction. It floats on the water beside the brown girl's body.

"There we go." Ms L/n grabs the necklace and places it around Y/n's neck.

This action causes Y/n to inhale roughly and open her eyes. "Kusou. . ."

Saiki moves over to carry Y/n's body. She wraps her arms around his neck as he carries her.

He looks over to her mom. "That's all it takes?"

"No, it takes the same level of magic." The mother reveals her necklace that glows silver for a second. "And love. Try not to let her lose her necklace until we get her ring back. It's getting repaired by her grandmother."

Saiki nods, and the three teleports back home.

Ms L/n watches Saiki carry her daughter upstairs. She crosses her arms with a small smile. "It's been a while since a L/n last fell in love with another psychic."

She teleports a small white paper in her hand, staring down while grinning. "Took you long enough."

. . .

Upstairs in Y/n's room.

Saiki places the brown girl down on her bed. Not so surprising, her body was already dry.

"Four days. You sure did take your time." Y/n chuckles weakly as she stares at his sitting figure on the edge of her bed.

Saiki sighs. "I tried to find your necklace but it's a large ocean. Plus those nuisances were-"

"-Being annoying, yeah I know. I heard everything." She shifts her gaze to the cieling. "Thank you anyway, for trying. I would have told you to just get my mom if I could."

"You're welcome."

There was a brief moment of silence of Y/n staring at the ceiling and Saiki staring at the ground.

"Do you remember when you moved here? In Japan."

"I think I was maybe 8 or 9. I don't remember the reason, but I do remember feeling the urge to be here and suddenly i'm here. I can't remember why though." Y/n looks over to him with furrowed brows. "Why?"

"Just wondering." He lies, looking over to her. "You should go to sleep. You're obviously tired."

"Don't go yet." She demands, tiredly putting her legs on his lap. "Not yet."

"I didn't plan on it."

It was quiet for a moment before she spoke again. This time, more quietly and tired. "I'm pretty, right?"

A small, subtle smile appears on his face. "Beyond pretty. You're beautiful."

This makes her smile. "You're beautiful too, Kusuo."

Slowly, Y/n drifted asleep leaving nothing but quiet snores. Saiki looks over to her resting appearance, feeling his heart flutter.

He had already come to terms that he likes her when he was on the island. I guess being stranded on a random island did at least do something.

Gently, he rubs her legs as he lets his mind finally wonder now that she's asleep. '8 or 9 years ago... that's when I had my first accident.'

"𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝐺𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑓. . .𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑒?"

Hello loves✌🏽, it's me the Author or Renae.

I know this chapter is longer than usual but I felt I owe it to you all since you've showed me nothing but kindness and support for this story. Plus, it's summer!

I hope you like this chapter, it took some time to write. Especially writing the little background story of their family.

Comment what your favorite part was and what you think of this chapter. Have a great day💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.9K 12
❝ i'm not good with expressing feelings. ❞ - kusuo saiki ╰ 💭 ⊹. in which a certain psychic boy struggles to ask out his crush. ༉‧ (UNDER RE-VAMP!)
2.9M 138K 41
╰┈➤ 𝒌𝒖𝒔𝒖𝒐 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ⛓ ❝ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵐʸ ʰᵃⁿᵈˢ ⁿᵒʷ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐʸ ᵉᵘᵖʰᵒʳⁱᵃ ❞ ⇝ in which a sleep-deprived girl finds her own self accident...
293K 8.4K 47
A girl that is their ideal. A girl that makes their hearts beat faster. A girl that is perfect in their eyes. That girl is you. "No, I d-did not, nan...
80.8K 2.2K 57
𝔰𝔞𝔦𝔨𝔦 𝔨𝔲𝔰𝔲𝔬 𝔵 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯 --- as an average student of your grade, you caught the eye of a specific psychic, a powerful one...