๐ŸŒŽThe Ruler of Everything ๐ŸŒŽ...

By WolfStarr22

What would happen if Saiki Met someone more powerful than him? I really like this Y/N because the idea of be... More

Y/N character sheet (please read)
Prolouge: An Atoll Just For me
S1 Ep0 A Family?
S1 Ep1 Strange Beautiful Creature
S1 Ep2 Sports
S1 Ep3 Magic
S1 Ep4 Ghosts?
S1 Ep5 SPORTS TWO ELETRIC BOOGALOO
S1 Ep6 I FOUND YOU FAKER
Mini Ep1 A Fortune?
Mini Ep2 A Meeting Of Soulmates
S1 Ep7 New Years Surprise
Y/N's Closet 1 ENA
S1 Ep8 Love Is In The Air
S1 Ep9 Flex Tape
S1 Ep10 Video Game Boy!
Mini Ep3 Playground
S1 Ep12 Okinawa pt1
S1 Ep13 Okinawa pt2
Mini Ep 4 A Day With Touma
S1 Ep14 The Delinquent
S1 Ep15 School Festival
S1 Ep16 Merry Christmas Dirtbags
S1 Ep17 Tough Guy

S1 Ep11 Captain Starlight

46 4 0
By WolfStarr22

Oh my stars Im so sorry for the delay y'all! I was hella busy and I binged watched Dead End AND Centaur World. To say tge least I am blasted with inspo. Buuut to make it up to y'all I got some art of Y/N's "cider sona" I guess I could call it. Their name is Captain Starlight Soda! Because space is cool.

"Oh no. My balloon!"

Oh no. A child. Horrible little crotch goblins along with the one's who popped out the stomach like that Chestburster scene in the movie Alien. They screech and yell and have no manners or empathy to how the people around them feel when they're being horrible and loud. Look he's crying right now over that balloon.

I plugged my ears and watched as Kusuo went to retrieve his balloon. "Oh brother you are going to regret doing that" I followed him and unplugged my ears when the kid stopped crying. "Are you going to stay not crying now?"

The green haired child looked back and fourth between me and Kusuo. "Woooaaahhhh! You're Cyborg Ciderman Number two!" He pointed to Kusuo. "And you're Space Captain Starlight Soda!" He then pointed to me. I don't remember having a counterpart in a silly soda show. "Huh?"

"Yeah you guys look just like them and since you did the cider jump you must be them look!" He pulls out a comic book with Cyborg Ciderman on the cover as well as Captain Starlight. And I must admit the design for the Captain is hella cool but also very different from the design of the other characters. It definitely lays heavily on the Starlight part of their name.

"Yeah you two fight crime against Baron Cola! Cyborg Ciderman number two with his cider kicks and jumps by shooting the carbonation out of his hands and feet!" But then that.just leaves flat cider. "And Space Captain Starlight soda is an alien from outer space and a Captain of a big fancy soda powered space ship. And they travel across the galaxy to defeat evil! And and and Cyborg Ciderman number two is their long lost brother!"

The show kinda has parallels to the real world. Well this world isn't real but you get what Im saying. And a space Captain doesn't sound too bad after watching that two part choose your own adventure on The Tube™ that had that very very handsome engineer.

"Yeah and they're so cool!" He grabs my arm and shakes it. "But you're still really cool too Cyborg Ciderman Number Two!" I giggled. "Get rekt bro Im the favorite." I bragged. "You don't even like kids.""You don't Either."

"Well uh we should get going. We need a healthy dinner with vegetables and a full eight hours of sleep in order to stay big and strong so we can fight crime." I may not hav good moral but Im not a monster who's a bad role model.

I shake the kid off and run off to catch up with my brother but then I heard crying. "God damn it" Now I feel bad. And so I return to the child while dragging Kusuo along with me. If I have to suffer he does too.

"Oh! You're back yaaayyy!" This lil turd stopped crying right away. "Can you two sign my bag?" He handed us two markers. Is that all he wanted. Boooo! I mean I was honored to sign something but booo!

"Now come on do the cider punch! Or Cider kick! C'mon do it!" He waved his arms around on the edge of the sidewalk and almost fell onto oncoming traffic. Ya know if my idiot brother hadn't 'cider blasted' a truck. "Stop using your intense powers. You could've just had him not fall into the road" "WELL I DON'T SEE YOU DOING ANYTHING!"

I mean he was right but I'm not gonna say it. "Alright lets get you to a police officer or something to help you find your parents because we gotta go fight crime or something." Yeah that sounds like a plausible excuse.

Unfortunately the kid just HAD to spill the bean about Kusuo's powers so now we have knock out a cop with a soda punch. "Good god I never expected you to be the one who did a crime today Mr. Superhero"

After the body was disposed of we decided we should get some superhero themed soda to quench our thirst. Only then the small green haire child realized that hi mother was not with him and started crying again.

Fuck this shit I'm out. The sun is setting and this is the third time he's cried. "Screw you guys Im going home." I got up and ran away when he wasn't looking. "Wow so cold Y/N. To leav m with a crying child." "You tried to do the exact same thing earlier. He's your problem now. See you at home."

'Don't worry. He's our new neighbor so we'll hav to be dealing with him on around and equal level anyways and if not I know I can bribe you anyways with coffee jelly hehe'

★。・:**:・゚★

When Kuniharu is late for work, he asks me or Kusuo to teleport him to his office. Usually whoever is closest. Today that was Kusuo. So since I'm left at home let ne run you through the process of making a comic. (As [REDACTED] has tried making some before

The comic making process is a long one. First you gotta get an idea. Then you got to plan out how many panels it would take to execute it. Could be four pannels or a whole series of books. As your planning out your pannels you do a sketch of what you want to happen and add text. It takes various amount of time depending on art style.

Now you can stop there at the bare minimum but you can clean it up with lineart. Then maybe some stippling or cross hatching to add debth or color. Or you can color it. But it might look flat. Add some shading. Not enough. More. Ok now it's too dark add some dynamic lighting. Oh beautiful. Maybe a lil reflective glow. Maybe change the lineart color for something mor colorful. Oh what a beautiful masterpiece.

Ok one pannel done and it only took an hour and a half. Time for the other hundred something pannels. ([REDACTED] realised they don't have the patience to make comics with the level they want to make them. But you could if you really want to but they'll stick to keeping their writing and drawing separate.)

★。・:**:・゚★

Crotch Goblin 2: Attack of The Blue Rays. That's what I'm calling today. Because the turd is back and he wants to watch a movie. I get he's our neighbor but he's sooo annoying. Get someone who knows how to deal with kids like Kaido he has a brother the same age. Or maybe Hairo. Everybody likes him.

But I got the perfect game we can play if he gets on my nerves. It's called cemetery. You lie on the ground and pretend to be a dead body. If you moke or speak you lose. If that's too dark we can play statues. It's of the same premise but you're a statue instead of a dead body.

"Space Captain Starlight Soda?" Wait he's here already. The plot's moving along too fast. "Yes Yuuta?" "Where do babies come from?" Bro what.

Like despite not technically being born I know how babies are made but how do I explain this to a kid? "Oh uh space. Each little star in the sky is a baby waiting to start a new life on earth. But they only look like babies when they fly into the ladys' tummy. Until then they just look like stars" A kid would believe that. Right?

"Woooaahhh does that mean I use to be a star waaayy up there?" He asked. But why was it cute though. "Yup you're a lil star  just like the rest of us. Now why don't you sit down and watch that blue ray you brought of our latest adventure."

"Yeah yeah yeah!" He dragged me over to the Tv and started loudly cheering for whatever was on tv. Any sort softening up he did had worn off and I covered my ears. Ew. So loud.

But oh hey Baron Cola is here to save the day. And by that I mean scaring the kid off and getting us something to drink. It's like when Bowser plays golf with Mario. So fun.

★。・:**:・゚★

"Hey Touma." I spoke into the phone. "There's a festival going on and I was wondering if you'd like to go with me. Ya know get some prizes and stuff. Get some good festival food and stuff like that." It's tooootally not a date. Wink wink. Nudge nudge.

"Why of course! I always enjoy spending time with you." Oh god my heart. "But I must warn you many of those games are rigged but I can teach you all the tricks to winning the games that aren't rigged and help you get all the generic knock off toys of popular media you want givin tat you're paying of course to play the game because even with percice calculation things still can go wrong and I don't wantbto be bled dry of my money but you'd never do that you're to sweet and kind and caring and-" Yup. Im dead. My heart exploded.

"That's great! I can't wait we are going to hav so much fun together. We are going to have so much fun your brain will explode or something I dunno I'll pick ya up later bu bye~" I cooed before hanging up. I knew my brother was going too but surely the shortie won't be able to see him in the croud.

~

After picking him up early and chit chatting on the way there I came to the realization on how many people were there. It was like a sea I don't know how anyone could walk around in this. "Ah geeze I always forget how many people are here. Ha ha" I chuckled nervously.

I then felt a warm and a lil sweaty hand grab mine. "Well if you want we can hold hands so we don't lose  each other in the croud. If you're comfortable with it of course. I can also squeeze your hand to calm you down because I've noticed that you gotten stiff when looking at the croud so it's saf to assume that you have some sort of anxiety about this. But don't worry I'll be here for you. I always be here but not in a litearal sense because if I was always with you all the time that would be pretty creepy"

He chuckled before realizing he had grabbed my hand out of impulse and didn't ask me fist. He then let go. I made sure to reassure him by reaching out and holding his hand again. "Yeah holding hands sounds nice. Why don't you show me those carnival game tricks you were telling me about?"

Glint of joy appeared in his eyes and he nodded eagerly as he led me through the festival. Despite never being here before he moved quickly and knew the layout well. Hehe he's so smart. He's my chatty smart boy. Yes he is.

Once he found a game to play he asked me if I could pay. Which is what we had agreed on so of course. But when I felt for my wallet I realized it was gone. Had someone pick pocketed me? ME? THE PERSON WHO WILL RIP YOUR FACE OFF AND THROW YOU INTONTHE SUN. "AUGH Stupid stupid stupid!" I scolded myself for being so foolish to let my guard down.

"Hey it's ok I'm sure you'll get your wallet back" Touma pulls me into a hug and rubbed my back with one arm and held my hands with the other. Damn he's good at comforting people. And he's right about the wallet. Kusuo will stop that theif but I also told him before I left that I was going to be hanging out with "The Guy" and that I didn't really want to be interpreted. And that it would b too early in the series for him to meet this "character" and it was vital in the plot for him to meet "characters" in a certain order.

Touma decided to sit me down over at a bench and continued to rub my back to calm me down. Even if I was calm now je kept doing it. It was quite nice actually. Hearing him tell me comforting words. Rubbing my back and gently holding my hand. He so tender and sweet. I can feel myself just metaphorically melting into his arms. I layed my head on his shoulder and just relaxed. By god I never felt so loved in my life and I'm not even dating him. Im the luckiest person in the multiverse.

Unfortunately this sweet moment had to end as Hairo threw something at me. "Ow- oh hey my wallet. I remember seeing a Bootleg Ralts plushie earlier. Let's go see if we can win it!" I beamed. I wanted it because the "hair" reminded me of Touma's

At the end of the day I ended up going home with the beloved Ralts plush and a whole lotta more love and appreciation for dear Touma. There was a lot if love before but it's even more this time.

As I was walking home with the thought about love and crushes bubbling through my head I remembered that two girls have crushes on my brother. Honestly I don't see it with either of them. Like he's clearly not interested and he's honestly jist not compatible with either of them. They're probably thinking about ho they're going to get alone time with him on our school trip but I'll be there to sav the day.

Speaking of which I'm gonna miss Touma so much on that trip. Oh I'll have to send him so many pictures! And get him souvenirs! And some quality time together before and after the trip. He deserves the absolute best!

🌎

Sorry for the wait darlings

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 416 18
You are a part of the Saiki household and has just moved home from living with Kusuke in England. I haven't seen any Hairo x readers here and I reall...
3M 139K 41
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐’Œ๐’–๐’”๐’–๐’ ๐’™ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ›“ โ แต—แตƒแตแต‰ แตสธ สฐแตƒโฟแตˆหข โฟแต’สท, สธแต’แต˜ แตƒสณแต‰ แต—สฐแต‰ แถœแตƒแต˜หขแต‰ แต’แถ  แตสธ แต‰แต˜แต–สฐแต’สณโฑแตƒ โž โ‡ in which a sleep-deprived girl finds her own self accident...
52.3K 1.4K 40
โ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™š๐™จ๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ.โ™ฅ โž ...
124K 3.5K 49
L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besides this... She can freeze time whenever...