๐ŸŒŽThe Ruler of Everything ๐ŸŒŽ...

By WolfStarr22

What would happen if Saiki Met someone more powerful than him? I really like this Y/N because the idea of be... More

Y/N character sheet (please read)
Prolouge: An Atoll Just For me
S1 Ep0 A Family?
S1 Ep1 Strange Beautiful Creature
S1 Ep2 Sports
S1 Ep3 Magic
S1 Ep4 Ghosts?
S1 Ep5 SPORTS TWO ELETRIC BOOGALOO
S1 Ep6 I FOUND YOU FAKER
Mini Ep1 A Fortune?
Mini Ep2 A Meeting Of Soulmates
Y/N's Closet 1 ENA
S1 Ep8 Love Is In The Air
S1 Ep9 Flex Tape
S1 Ep10 Video Game Boy!
Mini Ep3 Playground
S1 Ep11 Captain Starlight
S1 Ep12 Okinawa pt1
S1 Ep13 Okinawa pt2
Mini Ep 4 A Day With Touma
S1 Ep14 The Delinquent
S1 Ep15 School Festival
S1 Ep16 Merry Christmas Dirtbags
S1 Ep17 Tough Guy

S1 Ep7 New Years Surprise

49 3 2
By WolfStarr22

It's a new years episode

I hope y'all read the last chapter because it was pretty important. Mini chapter aren't just mini things yall can skip These episodes may be mini but they hold LORE. THATS THE BEST PART! LOOOORRREEEE. So y'all better be reading. Because readers get cookies. Also you'd be reaaaal confused lol

Are you a cat person? Or a dog person? As for Kusuo, he could care less. And I couldn't care less either but that's for two completely different reasons.

Kusuo has his x ray vision so they're just bones to him. On top of that they're jerks. He can tell because of his telepathy that all animals are pompous spoiled brats. And knowing this information as well I see them all as sweet little babies. Oh so cute. Fluffy lil babies!

Though those fluffy lil babies of all shapes, sizes, youth, and other not fluffy features seem to not big a fan of Touma. If you don't remember the last mink episode or just haven't read it I was Introduced to my dearest soulmate Asumi Touma because [REDACTED] can wait half a season to introduce a love interest but not towards the end ofbthe series. There's no time to build up romance with four episodes. I am much appreciative. But don't worry it'll be a slow burn.

Anyways back to those cute little critters. On our way  home we ended up passing a widdle kitty can who had found himself in quite a pickle. He was wedged in between two buildings. But it wasn't at the bottom he was quite high up? Did someone put him there? If he was running away he would've been facing out the other way.

As worried I was I couldn't help but laugh. God animals are so funny. I pulled out my phone and took a picture. "Heeeyyy! Don't just stand there and take pictures! Help me!" He yelled. Im so sending this to everyone I know.

"Alright stinky. Ill help you if you say please. Otherwise you'll have to ask my brother for help. And he's not nearly as kind as I am." I bargained. It wa like dealing with a kid who doesn't know how to say please or thank you.

"What?! Are you part cat or something?" Meow meow meow "But I'm not going to say please to either of you peons! I am your devine ruler! You clean up after us cats and feed us!"

"You are mistaken. We do that because we think you are precious little muffin who love us and we would like to keep you alive. We don't have to do that. We don't have to do anything. You should be lucky that cruel human hadn't found you when you were young because otherwise you'd be put in a bag with rocks and other kittens to be thrown into a river."

I think I might've taken it too far. He's meowing out in fear. I think I'll leave thi stinker to Kusuo and try to think of wat to be less morbid towards all species. And of course text that picture of the silly lil guy to Touma

💙Y/N💙

Dumbass got stuck

💛Asumi Touma💛

How in the world did that cat get stuck there? It looks like someone put him there or maybe he fell. Judging by the dur it looks like a stray but where did he gatbthat bandana? It looks like he wasn't well taken care of. If you can you should give him a bath with unscented cruelty free dish soap. That also might help him get out if you use it as a lubricant to slide him out. There's all sorts of possibilities on what breet that cat could be. Persian, Munchkin, American Bobtail, British Shorthair, Bengal, Maine Coon, Abyssinian, and Egyptian Mau cats. All of them could be a candidate but all cats look sort of the same. If you're going to tak him home what were yiu going to name him?

💙Y/N💙

Well I asked him what his name was and he said "meow" but Meow is pretty lam sor I'll change it to Garfield or Anp or something like that LMAO

Yup. I love this lil guy. Such a smartie

★。・:**:・゚★

Christmas time oh Christmas time. A time to soend with family and friends. And give presents and such. Speaking of which I gott drop off a lil Christmas present for Touma. He deserves something nice after getting bullied for all his life. And who knows. Maybe they'll be a mistletoe hung up somewhere.

So here I am. Christmas eve. Walking into the town over just so I can give someone a gift. I don't even know if his parents ar home or not. It's just going to be a surprise for everyone because I don't even know if he'll like the gift or not. Well there's only one way to find out.

And so I walk up to the door of his house and ringbthe doorbell. Bzzz. That's a weird noice for a doorbell but it works. As I hear footsteps approach the door I clutch the gift close to me. It was a goose plushie as a lil goof gift to remember the first time we met. I didn't have any normal boxed so I put it in an old hat box. Though I'm sure he'll guess what's inside just by holding it.

And the door opened to to a surprised Touma. "Oh- Hi Y/N what are you doing all the way out here? It's Christmas eve! You should be spending tim with your family. Unless you don't celebrate of course but it's always fun to partake in Christmas traditions isn't it? What do you have there? Is-"

"Shhh" I pressed a finger to his mouth to shut him up. "I can't be here too long because I have to head back and enjoy dinner my family made but I cam by to give you this Christmas present" I removed my hand from his face and gave him the present.

He mumbled something. I couldn't really make out what it was but judging by th blush on hi face my best guess that it was "Oh wow". It's what I liked to believe anyways.

"Oh hold on I got a present for you too!" He runs off and comes back with a box in similar weight and size. Wait a minute. Don't tell me it is what Inthink it is. "Well why don't we open these at the same time?" "Sounds like a great Idea to me thre two one go!" Oh my god it is. It was the exact same goose plushie that I got him. "Oh my god!" I chuckled. "Great minds think alike I guess"

After the exchange of thank yous and goodbyes I headed back home. I held the lil goose close to me and wondered what I should name it. "I think ill call you Choose Goose. It's simple but also a reference to one of my favorite shows. Ill even get you a blue and green lute suit just for you" I rubbed the side of my face up to the stuffed animal lovingly.

When I got home Kuniharu was dressing up as Santa Clause for Nednou. Kusuo just looke at me with a painful expression. "Please help me-" "Oh jey little buddy where've you been?" Nednou ran over and scooped me up for a hug before I could even take off my shoes.

I of course hugged back. "Oh I had to go deliver a present to someone. And they got me something too see?" I showed him Choose Goose like a little kid showing a parent their drawing. "I got a present for you too. Since you're here I'll give it to you now. "

When I got my shit together I headed off to my room to retrieve Nednou's gift. I have presents for everyone actually and I'll deliver them whenever they're not busy. "All right here you go buddy." It was a 'ramen lovers' gift basket. I know it's cheesy but he seemed to like it judging by th big bone crushing hug that I recived afterwards. "YOU'RE TGE BEST LITTLE BUDDY!" But am I really?

Eeeehhh probably. Nednou would never lie.

~

The next day was a good one. I gave away all those gifts for my friends and they got me candies in return. As for a gift from my dear family I got a longboard and slide which I will happily use to go door to door to deliver gifts. After of course giving gifts back to my family. To Kurimi a scrapbook she can fill with family photos. To Kuniharu a lego set because I know how much he loves putting stuff together. And to dearest brother was of course some coffee jelly and some coupons for pastries. Even unofficial mascot Anp got a fishy treat. Watch out world! Y/N Clause is coming to town!

First stop was dear old Kaidou. I rung the doorbell and this lil sweetheart cam to answer the door. "Who are you? Are you Dark Reunion?" Oh my lord he's just like his big brother. "Toki! Oh Im sorry Y/N" Shun came to the door to move his lil brother out of the way. "It's fine dude. Ya know he looks just like you I almost thought you shrunk down for a sec. Anyways I just came by to drop off a Christmas present for y'all. Here ya go!" He received edgy jewelry and cookies.

And off I went to the next house.
"Shun-baby was that your partner?"
"MAMA!-"

~

The next delivery was Yumehara Chiyo. She was a hopeless romantic so it was pretty obvious on what to get her. Knock knock. "Oh! Y/N what are you doing here?" She asked "To deliver Christmas presents of course silly! Here you go! Im sorry I can't stay long I'm on a tight schedule!" She recived a pink rabbit plush and pocky

"Bu bye~"

~

Next up was Hairo Kineshi. Now he wouldn't be home ag this time so I would be catching up to him on his Daily jog. I joined (was forced) along a few times so  I know the route "Hairo! Merry Christmas!" I screamed while holding out a tennis racket. "Grab it as I pass bye I gotta get going dude!" Hairo happily recived his gift and got fired up enough to try and outrun the longboard. That man always gives his 110%

"YYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!"

~

Second to last was Teruhshi Kokomi. It was hard to get gifts for the girl who has everything at her fingertips but hopefully whatever I got will suffice. When I had gotten there her pervy brother had answered the door. I responded by smacking him on the head. He ended up passing out so consider it a bonus gift. Before anyone gets worried about anything I just left the present on top of the totally not dead body with a tag saying it was from me to Kokomi. It was a cute blue dog plush. Apparently she really likes dogs so dog stuff. Welp let's blow this popsicle stand. It's all downhill from here. Literally.

"YEEEEEEWWWWWW"

~

The stop I saved for last was saved for last for a reason. it was Reita Toritsuka. Though I do not like him very much I felt entitled to give him a gift for bothering him though he didn't really seem bothered. I stopped a few houses before the temple for respect reasons. I headed inside and looked fornthe purple haired boy. "Toritsuka!" I called out.

"Y/N!" He popped out from behind and engulfed me a hug. "If it wasn't Christmas I'd punch you in the face. Anyways I'm here to drop of a gift and then Im outta here.

"Oh a gift. Well it doesn't have to be Christmas for you to do this" He puckered up his lips and leaned in. I quickly shoved a magazine in his face for him to smooch instead before running away. I can't believe you can just buy those from a vending machine

"Huh? Oh Y/N you do care about me!"

Gross.

★。・:**:・゚★

"Huh? Are you going long boarding again? I swear you haven't been able to let go ofbthat thing since you got it." Kuniharu chuckled. "Looks like we did well this year or should I say last year on the gifts"

"Oh yeah I love it. Makes it so much easier to get around and visit my friends. Most of their homes is delightful. And speaking of New Years and gifts I have to deliver some to my dearest companions. I'll be sure to meet back with you all when I can and we can spend it together like on big happy family" I beamed before counting my envelopes before shoving them into a bag. "I love you guys bu bye!"

It was true. I loved this board with wheels like it was family. I took it everywhere I went. I hope that when we go on trips it can be some place with roads on mountains. Then I'll get a real treat. Maybe I can convince Kusuo to teleport to Iceland and we could film some sick longboarding videos.

As I visited each of my friends houses I realized that they were empty so I just left the envelopes inbtheir mailboxes. Well maybe Touma's home. Maybe I can show him my sick longboard. I haven't gotten the chance to show him yet. Maybe I can tecah him to use it. He's a bit skinny and 'wobbly' but he's also highly intelligent. He'll be a quick learner.

I sent him a quick text to meet me outside and headed on my way. Traveling at high speeds on a longboard is great. It's almost like a motorcycle in the sense that it is very dangerous, you hav to bee good at balancing, and the only thing to protect you from road rash is the clothes on you back and a helmet. And then there's of course the obvious difference. No sitting. No motor. No breaks unless you us your hands. Crashing counts too I guess.

"Oh Asumi!" I called out as I sped down towards him. He seemed happy to see me but wait what is he doing. No don't get in front of the board. I was too panicked to try and stop. He held out his arms out with his body spread out. As I thought I was about to crash he ende up pulling me into a hug and used on of his legs to stop the board. "What the hell I thought I was going to crash into you! Even if I started to stop when you moved it wouldn't be in time to not crash!"

"Oh I'm sorry Y/N I missed you and I thought it would be fun to play a game a chicken as a little goof. I can see you've neen busy with that board. I'm sure you must've been having a great time zipping all around the place if you want I can grab my bicycle and help you film some cool videos. I can also find some good spots with steep hills you can go down." God how can I be mad at him? "Oh and Happy New Years by the way"

"Oh yeah that reminds me" I slip out of his loving arms to give him gift money. "Happy New Years. I went to give some to all mynin town friends at first but they were all at the temple I guess so Ibjust left it inntheir mailboxes"

"Well anyways I gotta get going because I promised that I'd spend time with my family as a family. I should also pick up some cake as well for an apology" I gave him a big ol hug before heading out and heading home

By the time I arrived home it was a lil dark as som places were closed so it was hard to get the cake. As I approached th door I heard Kurimi blurt something out about psychics from the inside. Oh no. "I'M HOOOOOME AND I GOT CAAAAKE!" I bursted though the door to hopefully distract my classmates who were visiting.

"Oh hi guys how's it going?" I set my stuff down atbthe door an delivered the cake to the table. "I haven't exactly had the time but I've been meaning to askbyou how you guys liked your Christmas gifts" Hopefully the mention of a son psychic would just dip from their heads. If not Kusuo can wipe up to a minute of theor memories so hopefully the distraction of cake and holiday cheer would fog up their memories some more.

When back to school came around those dorks seeme closer to Kusuo than ever an not the person who got them all presents. Im not saying I'm jealous but I am upset.

🌎

A holiday episode in june. How odd. And I guess Y/N is real man now. Do you want to go skateboards? Tune in next time for Valentine's day chocolates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 56 16
You get sent to another universe and don't remember anything, except your age, some sort of riddle that you don't even remember all of, and the where...
125K 2.6K 15
โ—ค โ”€โ”€โ”…โ”…โ”„โ”„*เณƒ:.โœงโœฒ๏พŸ*๏ฝกโ‹†โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ‹†โœฉโ‹† (Y/N) (L/N) is a student at PK Academy who doesn't like to interact with others, but obviously that changes. Everything go...
153K 5.1K 24
(SOME AU I MADE UP BC I WAS TIRED OF BNHA X READER STORIES IN UA) *** You are slightly different from the rest. No, scratch that. You're VERY rare in...
3M 139K 41
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐’Œ๐’–๐’”๐’–๐’ ๐’™ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ›“ โ แต—แตƒแตแต‰ แตสธ สฐแตƒโฟแตˆหข โฟแต’สท, สธแต’แต˜ แตƒสณแต‰ แต—สฐแต‰ แถœแตƒแต˜หขแต‰ แต’แถ  แตสธ แต‰แต˜แต–สฐแต’สณโฑแตƒ โž โ‡ in which a sleep-deprived girl finds her own self accident...