Creepover

By lastimebts

"can you feel it?if yes then you do..." Keeping his cold hand on my chest he said. " But why did you do that... More

characters
THE LAST HUG
2. KIDNAPPED?
3. FRAME?
4. PRECIOUS THING?
5. LAST MEMORY
6. YOU?
7. YUNA
8. FIRST MEETING
9. TRUTH OR DARE?
10. GRANIFIER
11. YEONJUN-AHH!
12. RED RING
13. KISS?
15. FINALLY!
16. COURT ROOM?
17. BABY YEONTAN?
18. PUNISHMENT
19. LOYAL
20. PREGNANT?
21. YEONJUN?
22. ROSE!
23. WHERE AM I?
24. aries
25. get out
26. the keys
27. where?
28. the end?
THANKS EVERYONE!!!

14. MAKE OUT?

61 7 0
By lastimebts

"Who's there?" Jungkook yelled. We recieved silence in answer.

" I think We should go!!" I shouted. He shyly nodded. We ran towards out classroom. Grasping for breath we saw all of my classmates even rosè was chanting that now.

We both looked towards them. They all were coming towards us. Their faces were very different I mean to say their faces were weird.

We looked at other and nodded. Holding each other's we quickly ran towards the exit. To our surprise, they all were running too. Reaching to the bike, he wore his helmet while rosè was running.

I sat on the bike but rosè holded my hand which was injured by tae. Kook started the bike but She quickly bite it. I hissed in pain.

He quickly drive towards my home hoping they wouldn't follow us Which they didn't.

" I'll drive fast so just hold onto me okay?" He said. I nodded and wrapped hands around him. We drove to my home.

Tae was already there

" hey you came home? What happened to your hand?" Jin oppa asked me. Kook went in his house leaving tae with me.

" Nothing I'll tell you after I treat this." Jin nodded. Tae and I quickly went to my room. I gave him the first aid kit. He was doing at the stuff when he called my name.

" jisoo" I looked at him. His face was very close to mine. He was staring at my lips as he blushed.

" I wanted to tell you something " He said. I can't control myself anymore. But I had to because I don't know how he thinks of me. He slowly leaned towards me . I closed my eyes.

Feeling his soft lips on mine, I wrapped my hands around his neck. He holded me on my waist. He made stand without breaking the kiss. He slowly started walking as I moved back and hit my study table.

He made me sat there. Slowly he went towards my jawline and then my neck. He found my soft spot and quickly bite it. I let a moan out. I started to remove his shirt when he spoke.

" are you really ready? Like we both are doing this for the first time" He whispered. I nodded.

" but I don't think we should at least now, Jin hyung would come and even we aren't in a relationship" He spoke hugging me.

" you're right!" I said almost moaning because of his breath which was hitting me on my face. I broke the hug leaning towards his neck. Sucking there he Slightly moaned.

" that's the prove that I love you!!" I pointed towards that hickey. Tae chuckled.

" I love you too!" He joined our foreheads.

" well you both besties come down!!! Dinner is ready!!" Jin bro yelled. We quickly went down wearing our scarf. It was winter in Australia so Jin hyung wouldn't doubt us.

We sat on the dining table. Jin oppa and jimin were infront of me and tae was beside me.

" so how did you got hurt" Jin asked.

" soo... it would be kind of unbelievable but all of our classmates were transformed into weird creatures. Like their faces were smudged , lips curved into creep-"

" stob it!!" Jin shouted.

" btw you'll get a good news soon!!" I said looking at tae.

They all choked their food. Tae looked at me. I smiled as he understood what I said. He smiled back. Jin was looking at us with sus eyes.

" what do you mean by good news? Wait did you both?"

" no not like that!!" Kook interrupted him.

" yeah you'll get to know. Don't worry, okay?" I assured him. He nodded.

After three weeks

It's been three weeks and rosè and all friends of mine are disappeared. I am spending more and more time with tae. I know jimin is hurted somewhere. He doesn't know about my relationship.

But when he will get to know, he can call me a betrayer. I promised him I will tell him everything.

I did everything to find about my friends. I was sitting on my bed trying to call Jennie. But she didn't pick up.

I called tae when Jimin came in my room. Tae recieved the call but I didn't noticed.

" jisoo I want to talk with you." He slammed the door.

" yeah you can say whatever you want!!" I said awkwardly .whenever he was angry he looked like the most dangerous man it world. He slowly closed the door.

" it's enough jisoo! I am observing you. Day by day you are forgetting me and getting closer to that damn taehyung." He started walking towards me while I was backing. I hit the study table again.

He holded my waist tightly.

" let me get what I want jisoo!!!" He yelled letting his tears out.

" s-sorry!" I started crying too. He slowly moved his lips towards me. Kissing me passionately he tighten the grip on my waist.

He pulled me towards him leaving no space between us. Our every body part was touching. I kissed him back.

Jisoo what are you doing?

He made me walk in the direction of the bed. Slowly pushing me on the bed. He removed his white shirt.

Jisoo stop this!! If tae comes he will think you are a betrayer. I thought.

" jimin stob it!" I broke the kiss.

Tae pov

Jisoo was calling me. I came to see if jisoo was in her room but the scenario I saw made my blood boiled. Jimin and jisoo were kissing. I was waiting for them to stop and finally they did.

" jimin sorry but I love ate and I can't betray him. See, there are more 7 billion people in this world. You can find one!!" Jisoo yelled Breathing heavily. I was listening everything on the phone.

" but jisoo I have lived with you for almost 10 years. Isn't it natural to develop feelings for you? You don't know everything about tae more than me." Jimin said.

" but I can't cheat on him!!"

" why would you choose him over me??" Jimin continued.

" because he was with me when I needed you the most, when yeonjun died he made me forget about the past and made me happy. when I was sad you were busy with your friends, when I was on my period he gave me chocolates and teddy , when I had a test you made me hang out with your friends while he gave milkshake and fruits and helped me to study all night, when I said we need time apart you said OK and hanged out with other girls while he cared for me and made sure everything I wanted was available, when I was crying over you he made me happy, when I proposed you , you rejected me. so why not him than you? Because you like me temporarily while he loved me unconditionally. " She said everything in one breath. I understood what i was for her.

" I think you got your answer." Jisoo calmed herself. Jimin was a crying mess. She quickly hugged him.

" Sorry jisoo... I didn't understand your feelings at that time Because i was heart broken too... It was my mistake." He cried it all out on her shoulder.

" I was also heart broken... Leaving yeonjun was the most difficult task in my life. I loved him a lot but got a chance to say when he was taking his last breaths" she broke the hug.

" So sorry!!" He sobbed leaving the room.

Jisoo pov

" So sorry!!" Jimin sobbed leaving the room. I was hurt internally. First, The person i loved the most left me and now my bestfriend.

I realised I was rude. I sat on the bed covering my with blanket. Seeing that the call was still going on i looked at my window and saw tae there.

I panicked if he had listened all the convo. He left from there. Bad thoughts were coming on my mind when I heard a knock on my door.

Thinking it was jin oppa i calmed myself and opened the door. It was tae.

" S-s-sorry tae whatever you saw wasn't intentional it just happ-"

" Don't worry i won't do anything. I still love you but more than before." He interupted me. I kissed him passionately.

" I love you" I said between the kiss.

" I love you too" he replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 12.8K 35
" You really think that low of me " " Yes, y/n yes " he shouted at her "I really think that cheap of you because what did you in that project and wh...
793 96 26
Was the reality you thought knew... real? - "Cant you see youre hurting him? Does he really mean nothing to you? How long are you gonna pretend?" "I...
3.6K 79 20
"words babygirl, say 'yes master i understand'" jungkook caressed your cheek and cooed. "fuck. you." you spat instead.
476K 25K 46
"Because now you belong to me" He growled darkly as he gripped her arm forcefully then swing her onto the bed. He hovered on top of her caging her un...