Alpha's Scared Angel (TAEKOOK...

By FanOfReality

"I am cursed, I am unwanted, I am a failure. Then why are you still waiting for me to accept you?" I yell whi... More

Introduction/Character Description
~Prologue~
~Nothing Is Same~
~Sudden Attack~
~Shock~
~How Is It Possible~
~Mate~
~Advice~
~Acceptance~
~Luna Duties~
~Training Starts~
~Mystery~
~Deepest Mystery~
~Acceptance Ceremony~
~Date Pt. Two~
~Heat~🔞
~Coming Back~
~Rogue Attack~
~Baby Faith~
~Direct Threat~
~Mark Me~
~Meeting Time~

~Date Pt. One~

678 45 12
By FanOfReality

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Are you for real?" Jimin asks the next morning while we're both taking a walk around the pack land.

"Yep, I am real. Jungkook is going to take me a date this weekend. I think Saturday to be specific." I reply.

"Tae, today is Thursday so that means we only have two days to get everything ready." He says as if it's a very big matter.

"What's there to get ready about? I have so many clothes in my closet which I haven't even touch yet. I can wear anything from them." I tell hi. casually but I think he doesn't like the idea, because he turns to me in a second and glare hard at me.

"Why are you giving me that angry look?" I ask not understanding what I have done to make hi. angry.

"You are really dumb in the matter of dressing up." He answers putting his hands on his hips giving me 'I-dare-you-disagree-with-me-l' which makes me a little scared. Because I have heard that pregnant men/women are very scary so we should not anger them. That's why I nod my head quickly letting him know that I am agreeing with him.

"Good, so now I am the one who will decide what you will be wearing on the date with Alpha. I am already imaging how pretty I will make you look." He says more to himself while grinning from ear to ear making me regret my decision of agreeing with him.

Finally, we are done with our walk and head inside the pack house where Jimin directly goes to the kitchen to retrieve some snacks. On the other hand, I go towards Jungkook's office where he is working since the morning. We only got to see each other during breakfast and I am not ashamed to admit that I am already missing him.

So, upon arriving in front of his office I knock on the door and get a 'come in' in response. I slowly open the door to find him staring at space as if some deep thoughts are going through his mind. I clear my throat to get his attention which I quickly get, not only that a relieved smile on his handsome face greets me too.

"What a pleasant surprise, darling." He says while getting up from his chair and coming near me before hugging me gently which makes me feel good.

"You haven't come out of this office for so long so I thought I should come here and see myself as what's keeping you busy." I reply playing with his hair while he sways us side by side.

"I haven't gone to my company for nearly one month but unfortunately I can't delay my going there. So, I have to be there on Monday." He answers making me hum.

I have learned a few days ago that my mate runs a billion dollars business which is not surprising seeing how well the pack is being treated money-wise. There are a lot of things in the pack which only some rich Alphas can afford and I must say that I am proud of my mate's accomplishments. Because he has done everything by himself and he is not a bit selfish to share his wealth with his family like pack members.

"Can we go for a run?" I ask surprising him.

"Sure." He replies and both of us walk out of his office eagerly.

Upon arriving in the forest, both of us change into our wolves. I shake my fur so that there is no sticky feeling in it. Jungkook does the same but instead of running, he starts licking me near my neck which makes me purr like a cat.

"Stop doing it." I says through the mind link.

"Why?" He asks back.

"We are to run, not for you to do such thing." I tell him while trying to stop him from licking me any further.

"But I think Riley is liking what I am doing." He replies and I can vividly imagine the naughty smile on his lips.

"Damn, I really do." Riley replies in my place making me curse at him.

I don't wait for my naughty mate to reply and run towards the right side of the forest while he runs behind me. We run for a long time and also play with each other. I never thought that he would be this playful, especially his wolf Duncan.

Also, I really love that both of our wolves are different colors. It's not every day that we see mates with black and white colors wolves. Legend says that it shows that both mates are extremely powerful and compliment each other pretty well.

I don't know what Moon Goddess has prepared for us in the coming future but all I can hope is that it's something we will be able to handle.

---------------

I don't know where Jungkook is going to take me for our date and that's why I am not sure what to wear. Although Jimin and Mom has assured me that I don't need to worry about the date so much. Still, for the first time I want to impress Jungkook.

I have never felt this way with Jackson which is surprising because we knew each other since we were kids. We were good friends from the start and then we learned that we were mates. However, none of us ever tried to impress each other with our looks. So, I don't understand why with Jungkook everything is different but in a good way.

"I am waiting outside, babe." Jungkook mind links me.

"Okay, I am coming." I reply looking at the mirror for the one last time and then walk out of my room.

Upor arriving outside the pack house I find Jungkook leaning against his Ferari 812 and when he notices me he gives me big smile. He then takes out a bouquet of red roses from the car and walk near me.

"Beautiful flowers for my beautiful mate." He says while giving me the bouquet.

"Why thank you very much, dear Sir." I reply giggling.

"Shall we leave for the date?" He asks giving me his elbow.

"We shall." I reply linking my right hand to his elbow making him chuckle.

He helps me get inside the car and after that he starts driving. He hasn't told me where we will be going but I hope he doesn't bring me to any fancy places.

I am clutching the flower bouquet in my hands while he is driving the car looking very calm. Of course, he is calm. It's not like this is the first time he is going on a date. But it's the first time for me because Jackson never took me on a date.

I was skeptical about what to wear so I asked Jimin's help which he provided by coming to my room. After nearly one hour of discussion and argument, we decided what to wear.

I have worn a Ruffle Trim Shirred Knotted Polka Dol Top along with a plain Light Blue Skinny Jeans. For jewelry, I only have a beautiful watch on my right wrist and diamond studs in my ears. For shoes, I have gone with a cute pair of sneakers. My makeup is also minimum as I don't want to exaggerate anything by putting much. Lastly for the hair, Jimin has done a great job doing a half up half down hairstyle which is going so well with the outfit.

"You are looking gorgeous." Jungkook comments looking at me with a charming smile.

"Thank you. By the way, you are looking different than other days." I reply biting the inside of my cheek. He has worn a black plain t-shirt and paired it with a pair of gray jeans. As for shoes, he has opted to wear some black ankle-length boots.

"Is it a bad difference or a good difference?" He asks.

"I have mostly seen you in formal attire so it's a good difference seeing you in casual clothes." I answer making him chuckle.

"You are a good observer, Mr. Kim." He says taking a left turn.

"Pleasure is all mine, Mr. Jeon" I retort smiling a little.

A few minutes later he stops the car in front of a huge building and asks me to wait for him. He gets out of the car first and then opens the side of my door like a gentleman. I step out of the car and feel him take my hand in his own.

Seeing the building my moods dampen because I don't like expensive restaurants and also there will be so many people that I don't think I will like it here much.

But to my surprise, when the elevator opens there are no people outside. I give him a confused look in which he only wink at me. He stands in front of a big door and puts his thumb on a scanner. The next thing I know I am seeing a luxurious apartment.

"Welcome to my humble abode." He says while walking inside tugging me along with him.

"What do you mean?" I ask not understanding what he is trying to say.

"This is my secret place to stay whenever I need alone time from my company or from the pack." He replies.

"Aren't we going to the date?" I ask when we reach the beautiful living room.

"This is where we will have our date." He replies motioning me to take a seat on the couch.

"But why here?" I ask confusingly.

"Because I know you don't like attention and I also want to spend some peaceful time with you. So, this is the best place I can think of." He replies sitting across from me.

"Would you like to have a tour?" He asks when he notices me looking around.

"Umm, if it's not too much for you." I reply timidly.

"Come with me." He says while standing up and asking for my hand which I don't hesitate to give him.

For the next twenty minutes, he shows me all around the penthouse. I have to say that this is a really nice place to stay but of course, only a billionaire like him can afford it. Then he leads me to the terrace where he says a surprise waiting for me.

Upon arriving on the terrace my excitement grown hundreds of times seeing the wonderful view of the town. Not only that, the beautiful setup which I am sure for our dinner is outstanding.

"Hope you like it." He says standing behind me.

"It's so pretty in here." I reply liking the way he has made such a great effort to make me feel cherished.

"Let's sit down." He suggests making me nod my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 670 22
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
69.1K 3.4K 43
The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways with a cute fluffy creature whose identity...
4.8M 300K 52
Hopeless romantic and bookworm Kim Taehyung has lived his entire life in a village pertaining to the Jeon Kingdom. As an omega destined to an arrange...
824K 53.9K 44
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Werewolves are creatures which are already destined to their soulmates the day they are born, they are bound to recognise thei...