Alpha's Scared Angel (TAEKOOK...

By FanOfReality

"I am cursed, I am unwanted, I am a failure. Then why are you still waiting for me to accept you?" I yell whi... More

Introduction/Character Description
~Prologue~
~Nothing Is Same~
~Sudden Attack~
~Shock~
~How Is It Possible~
~Mate~
~Advice~
~Acceptance~
~Luna Duties~
~Training Starts~
~Mystery~
~Deepest Mystery~
~Date Pt. One~
~Date Pt. Two~
~Heat~🔞
~Coming Back~
~Rogue Attack~
~Baby Faith~
~Direct Threat~
~Mark Me~
~Meeting Time~

~Acceptance Ceremony~

740 47 20
By FanOfReality

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

Today is the Acceptance Ceremony and the pack is in chaos because of the preparation. On the other hand, I am a nervous wreck just thinking about if I will do everything correctly or not. Thankfully Mom and Dad are with me along with others. However, I am not allowed to meet Jungkook which is not helping with my nervousness.

This will be the second time when I will take oath to protect my people. But earlier I didn't get the chance to fulfill my duties, this time I will not ley anyone come between my duties. Earlier I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to get over my fear of being cursed, but now I don't fear anything. Because fear won't let me win.

The Royals are treating people with utmost disrespect and I am quite ashamed to say that somehow I am related to them. But after knowing what happened to Jungkook's mother, my thirst for revenge has grown to another level. I will not only avenge her death but as well as let the whole world know who was supposed to be the Luna Queen in place of Catherine.

I have already taken a bath so right now I am getting ready. Jimin is doing my makeup which I have asked her to keep simple. After he is done, I quickly do a Bouffant hairstyle which I think will go perfectly with the gown.

After that, I go inside the closet to wear the gown that is gifted by Jungkook. It's a Deep V-Neck Shirr-Rendered Black and Green Colored Ballgown which is dazzlingly rendered with shimmering beadwork at the waist area. The cap sleeves are highlighted with puff-detailed bands that shows those lovely arms. The ballgown skirt cascades spectacularly into an iridescent sweep of train.

For jewelry, I wear a pair of Emerald and Baguette Diamond Drop Earrings along with a Marquise Leaf & Pear CZ Bracelet. It's a beautiful bracelet designed with marquise and pear-cut cubic zirconia stones in a cluster style. Lastly, I put on my shoes which are a pair of Matte Black Lace Detail High Heels Pumps.

When I come back to the room, Mom and Yungi are there along with Jimin who starts squealing like a little girl before rushing towards me. I giggle seeing hi. excited smile and hug hi. gently.

"You are looking like a real-life Princess, Luna." Jimin remarks smiling softly at me.

"Thank you for the compliment." I reply smiling back at him.

"My baby, you are going to be a great Luna." Mom lets out kissing me on the forehead.

"I will try to meet your hopes, mom." I reply.

"Everyone is waiting for you in the backyard where the ceremony will be performed." Yungi says making me nod my head.

All of us walk out of my room and towards downstairs. Dad is waiting at the foot of the stairs so when he sees me, his face lit up. I try not to cry because if it was Royal Castle, he wouldn't have gotten permission to attend the ceremony. But everything is different here, everyone loves and respects him which I have always wanted for him.

"Baby boy, you are truly beautiful." Dad whispers with teary eyes but a rebel tear fall from his eyes which I wipe with the pad of my thumb.

"And you are very handsome, Daddy." I tell him making him laugh.

Dad along with others guides me towards the backyard where the accepting ceremony will take place. I know things are going fast but it's the ritual that I have to follow and want to follow by heart. Hopefully, the marking won't come along with this ceremony. Because for that, I still need time.

There are so many people sitting on the various chairs scattered in the backyard which is making me very nervous. I have heard that this pack has more than 20,000 members and this number is not a simple thing. Because usually packs only have 5000 to 6000 members in them. So, it's hard to imagine how Jungkook has been doing it without having his mate by his side for all these years.

I keep my eyes downcast not wanting to be the center of attention although I know it's futile because I can hear the murmurs of the pack members. We stop in front of a makeshift stage where the acceptance ceremony is going to be performed.

Dad and I walk up the stage before we take our seats along with others. There are three elders present on the stage with Jungkook and Namjoon. Upon seeing me Namjoon shows me thumbs up grinning from ear to ear which earns him a slap in the back of head from Yungi

One of the elders comes to the front and starts chanting some holy words, then asks me and Jungkook to join him.

"This pack has been deprived of the Luna for so many years but after today onwards, we are going to have a luna who will work side by side with our alpha." Parker, the elder says aloud while the crowd cheers.

"Now I want Alpha to start the ceremony and welcome our new luna to the pack." By saying that the elder turn towards Jungkook who nods his head.

"Give me your hand." Jungkook tells me in which I forward my right hand towards him. He cuts a straight line the palm with a knife making me wince by the sudden impact. My blood falls on a gold bowl which starts to glow after a few seconds. He then cuts his palms too and drops his blood on top of mine on the bowl. Soon, the blood gets mixed with each other and I can feel a new energy surge through my body.

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, vow to protect your pack members from the enemy? Do you vow to stand by the Alpha Jungkook in happiness as well as in misery? Do you vow to solve any problems that will occur in the future? Do you vow to die while saving your people?" The elder asks looking at me.

"I do." I reply without any hesitation. Because I will never let anything happens to this pack because today onward this is my home permanently.

"With that being said, I now pronounce you as the Luna of the Forbidden Rogue Pack." The elder declares while looking the crowd.

Suddenly I can hear a lot of voices in my head making me stumble on my feet but a strong, muscular hand hold me from falling down. I look up to see that it's none other than my mate who is looking a little concerned but I smile at him to assure him that I am alright. I put a stop to the mind link and instantly feel relieved.

Jimin doesn't even let me talk to Jungkook before taking my hand in his and leading me towards a group of ladies. Now that the ceremony is completed, everyone will enjoy a huge dinner together. Although I have been staying here for some time, still many pack members come to me and introduce them with excitement. I try to talk to everyone but I think everyone understands that this is not possible in a day.

Finally, after a few hours, the party starts to slow down as the pups are getting tired so their parents take them inside the packhouse. The teenagers also walk inside but not before telling me to hang out with them some other day.

"Now, can I have you for myself?" Jungkook whispers in my ear while standing beside me.

"Of course, you can." I reply wrapping my arm around his biceps.

Jungkook takes my hand in his and lead me towards a secluded area where no one is available. It's a Gazebo which is made by two big trees and decorated with various types of leafy plants. He take off his blazer and then plop down on the huge couch, not before asking me to sit besides him.

I put my head on his chest getting comfortable because after all the chaos I need his calming around me. Over the little time I have been staying here, he has become the most important part of my life.

Maybe I could have never said the same about Jackson, not because he wasn't a loving mate. Because he was a Royal and he wasn't so favor of changing the way everything is going. However, Jungkook is totally different as he has already started a pack all by himself. Not only that he is giving shelter to those rogues who said to be too dangerous to be around.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook asks playing with a strand of my hair.

"How you are so different then Jackson." I reply truthfully.

"And what have you found so different?" He asks sounding amused.

"The biggest difference in both of you is that you have helped those people who consider as the most dangerous of our kind because of their feral sides. Other packs don't even let any rogue set foot in their pack lands and here you are, have rogues as your pack members. You have really done a splendid job, Jungkook." I let out smiling gently at him.

"I have only done what my mom has taught me. She was abused because she wanted to help others and till her last breath she kept helping others. You know, when she discovered that she was pregnant with me, she decided to run away from the Royals. Uncle Oliver who was her cousin helped her escape and they came here where Uncle Lucas used to live with his parents." He remarks.

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"Uncle Oliver and Uncle Lucas found out that they were mates. So, they started to live together and helped mom. Uncle Lucas's parents were very humble so they didn't question mom's pregnancy. Instead they accepted her as their own daughter. After my birth, mom planed to build a place for those whom needed shelter. That's when they started to build this pack. But unfortunately mom wasn't in her best health most of the time so when I was only ten years old, she died because of heart failure. After that Uncle Oliver and Uncle Lucas started to raise me as their son along with Namjoon who was only one year older than me. At the mere age of 14, I finally build this pack and within a few years a lot of rogues joined the pack making it the biggest pack after the Royal Pack." He explains and anyone can hear the pride in his tone which should be there because not only he has fulfilled his mother's dream, but also he has shown the world that you don't have to get everything hand to you in a silver platter to be successful.

"I am sure your mom is very proud of you. Wherever she is now, she is looking at the masterpiece she has birthed." I tell him making him laugh loudly.

"So you think I am a masterpiece?" He asks teasingly.

"Yep." I reply snuggling closer to his chest.

"By the way, thank you for wearing this gown." He lets out kissing the top of my head.

"I wouldn't have worn anything else other than this gown." I reply.

"You know, I was thinking about something." He says after a few minutes.

"Hmm, tell me." I reply.

"I haven't taken you on a date. So, how about we go on a romantic date this weekend?" He suggests making me excited.

"Are you really going to do that?" I ask looking at him with wide happy eyes.

"Yes, my love. I am going to do whatever you want." He replies pinching my cheeks making me pout but then I smile brightly at him.

"Then I am ready too. Let's go on a date this weekend." I tell him.

"Okay so it's done that we are going on a date. But can I keep the whole thing a surprise as of where we will be going?" He asks.

"Okay but it's better be good Mister." I threaten playfully.

"Yes, your Highness." He replies standing up and then bowing in front of me.

"Shut up." I remark although I am still smiling brightly at him.

Suddenly, he bends down and picks me up in his arms in bridal style making me squeal while he chuckles in response. I wrap my hands around his neck so that I don't fall. Although I know he will not drop me at any cost.

"Where are you going?" I ask when I notice he is walking out of the gazebo.

"We are going back to the pack house and before you ask why, I would like to tell you that it's getting late and I don't want you to stay awake for so long. You already have a busy day today, so a good night sleep is must for you." He answers looking at me with adoration.

"Are you going to stay with me?" I ask shyly.

"Just as I have said before, I will do whatever you want." He replies which brings warmth to my heart so I decide to be truthful.

"I like sleeping with your arms securely wrapped around me." I tell him which makes him stop walking and look at me in slight surprise.

"You are not bluffing, right?" He asks making me roll my eyes.

"I don't lie, Jungkook." I reply.

"Thank you, Taehyung." He lets out looking so happy that makes me happy too.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

How did you like the chapter?

I know I said that there would be mature scenes in this chapter but then I thought that it would be too early to do that so I will hold onto that matter for a few more chapters.

For now please share this story with fellow army lovers/taekook lovers so that they get to read this story as well.

See you tomorrow with another amazing chapter..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 218K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
241K 10.4K 29
Jeon Jungkook, The most handsome Alpha finally found his mate. But his mate is not a werewolf but a human.... Not an ordinary werewolf AU. Try it by...
56.7K 1.9K 47
Taehyung's face flushed crimson, his breaths shallow and rapid, his heart pounding in his chest like a drum. His hands trembled as he instinctively p...
533K 29.6K 103
"Don't call me prince, I'm not a prince. I'm just a CEO who loves art." Jeongguk said. "But if you want to give me respect that badly, then call me M...