โ› ๐“๐‘๐”๐’๐“ ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐”๐„๐’ โœ โ”...

By -ROLLINGSAMU

โ๐’๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž๐Ž, ๐‡๐”๐‡? ๐†๐”๐„๐’๐’ ๐…๐€๐“๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐”๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘... More

| trust issues
| i ; jujutsu high
| ii ; binding vow
| iii ; yuta okkotsu
| iv ; invisible veil
| v ; haiba clan
| vi ; shadow of the sun
| vii ; shadows of the past
| viii ; blood and shadow
| ix ; murderer's tale
| x ; geto suguru
| xi ; night parade of a hundred demons
| xii ; goodbye rika
| xiii ; new years
| xiv ; date night
| xv ; without you
| xvi : happiness and grief
| xvii ; pandora's box
| xviii ; conflicting devils
| xix ; conquering of the devil
| xx ; shadow bearers
| xxi ; from kyoto to tokyo
| xxii ; kyoto goodwill event
| xxiii ; let the games begin
| xxiv ; wrath of union
| xxvi ; shibuya
| xxvii ; sealed and gone
| xxviii ; the sorcerer killer
| xxix ; lose yourself
| xxx ; return my fallen angel
| xxxi ; guilty conscience
| xxxii ; tomb of the star corridor
| xxxiii ; set off
| xxxiv ; sendai colony
| xxxv ; the end of an era
| xxxvi ; foreshadow
| xxxvii ; another one bites the dust
| xxxviii ; to gain something, you must lose something
| xxxix ; before you go
| xxxx ; the battle for power
| xxxxi ; goodbye, nacht
| xxxxii : feel me
| xxxxiii : one last conversation
| xxxxiv ; broken hearts
| xxxxv ; battle of the greatest
| xxxxvi ; the fall of the honoured one
| xxxxvii ; trump card
| xxxxviii ; the final sacrifice
| xxxxix ; five stages of grief
| xxxxx ; found you

| xxv ; aftermath

5.8K 243 123
By -ROLLINGSAMU

"That should do it."

Shoko gave Y/N a smile as the younger one sat up on the bed. She looked at herself, happy that she was free from her injuries.

"Thank you, Shoko-san," Y/N said.

"You're very welcome," Shoko patted her head. "Although Y/N, your technique..."

Y/N sighed, "I know. It's gotten higher and more unstable, hasn't it?"

Shoko nodded her head. "At this rate, the process to switch to your Cursed Spirit self will shorten and when your human self disappears, you'll-"

"Die," Y/N finished it. "I'll die."

Shoko pursed her lips.

"Please, don't tell anyone about this. Especially Yuta and Gojo-sensei," Y/N looked up at Shoko. "You have to promise me this, Shoko."

The older woman could hear the seriousness in her voice. She sighed before she nodded her head.

"Thank you," Y/N smiled at her. "I'll be heading to my room now, Shoko. Bye~"

Shoko nodded her head and watched Y/N leave the room. Though, unknown to both of them, someone was listening in to their conversation.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"So... Many things happened and some people died," Gojo began. "What do you want to do? Continue the Goodwill event?"

"When you put it like that..." Yuji trailed off as he stood next to Y/N.

"Of course we should continue," Todo said as he sat by the corner of the room, posing cooly.

"Why?" Gojo questioned him.

"First, mourning is only for those close to the people who have passed away. That's not our concern. Second, since people have died, all the more reason we should get stronger. Strength is built based on the accumulation of results; either suffer the defeat or taste victory. That is how we grow. Results are important since they are physical proof!"

Miwa leaned towards Mai, "I didn't expect Todo-senpai to be so serious."

"He's seriously crazy," Mai replied.

"Third, the feeling of not finishing up things in school will make you regret it for a lifetime," Todo finished off.

"How old are you?" Gojo muttered at the solid points Todo gave.

"I don't really mind," Megumi spoke up.

"We will win anyways," Nobara added on.

"It's ridiculous, but it makes sense," Noritoshi commented.

Nishimiya looked up at the 90% bandaged man, "You should just rest, Kamo-san."

"I have no objection," Panda said.

"Salmon."

"Do we decide the individual battles by drawing lots?" Maki questioned.

"What? There are no individual battles this year," Gojo answered.

Everyone looked at Gojo with a question mark on their heads.

"I hate to follow a fixed routine," Gojo said as he brought up a wooden box. "Every year, the team events are put in a box and opened on the day."

Yuji caught the box after Gojo carelessly threw it at him. He placed his hand inside the box, rummaging around before he pulled out a piece of paper.

Baseball.

"Huh??" Yuji looked at the paper.

"What?" Both principals had suddenly appeared next to Yuji as they looked at the paper between Yuji's fingers.

"Baseball?" Principal Yaga muttered.

"What's this, Yaga?" Principal Gakuganji questioned.

No one noticed that Gojo had silently walked out of the building with a smug smile on his face and had both his hands in his pockets.

"No, I'm sure that I wrote 'individual battles'. Wait a minute... Satoru!"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Miwa stood at home plate as she got into position, awaiting Maki, who was Tokyo's starting pitcher. Yuji was the catcher for Tokyo's team while Gojo stood behind to call the outs or runs.

Maki looked at Miwa as she took a deep breath. She reeled her right hand back and threw a fastball immediately. Miwa let her instincts take over as she miraculously managed to bat it and immediately dropped her bat.

"It's a pop fly!" Utahime exclaimed as the ball had flew up high into the sky.

Nishimiya suddenly started running from first base, alerting Utahime. "Nishimiya, don't run first!"

Nishimiya seemed to not hear Utahime's words as she ran past second and third base and was about to reach home plate when suddenly, Panda said, "Out."

"Why?"

"Just say it if you don't know the rules!" Utahime shouted.

"I know the rules!" Nishimiya shouted back. "I run when I hit the ball, right?!"

Noritoshi silently walked up to home plate while Utahime and Nishimiya argued.

"Sacrifice fly? What's that? A new torture method?"

"You simpleminded fool!"

Noritoshi stretched his arms as he spoke, "I heard you repelled the Special Grade."

"Huh?" Yuji looked up at him. "No, it's all thanks to Todo and Gojo-sensei. Are you playing with no helmet?"

"Itadori, why do you want to be a jujutsu sorcerer?"

"At first, it just happened," Yuji said as he looked at Maki who gave peace signs to Nobara near third base and to Inumaki near second base.

Y/N and Megumi were the defenders in the outfield, both of them using their techniques because they had a lack of players. Megumi's Divine Dog sat next to him while Nacht stood with a frown and look of irritation.

"I'm afraid of loneliness and I want to help many people. When I die, I hope many people will come and pay their last respects," Yuji said and pushed down his helmet.

"I see. That is a good reaso-"

"Strike! Batter out, change!" Gojo yelled.

Without Noritoshi realising, Yuji had caught the ball.

"Kamo, the ball is not going to hit itself!"

The teams were now switching sides after three outs were gained. Maki stuck her tongue out in victory as she looked at Noritoshi.

Todo took over Yuji's position and was Kyoto's team catcher.

Nobara was the first baseman as she exclaimed, "They call me Tohoku's Maakun!"

"Tohoku's Maakun is Masahiro Tanaka himself," Megumi commented.

"Maakun is a pitcher!" Yuji shouted.

"Bonito flakes!"

Nobara clicked her tongue as she glared at the three boys. Just then, loud rumbling noises were heard as suddenly, a machine was being rolled to the pitcher position.

"Huh?" Nobara looked back at the front.

Mai had moved a pitching machine, in the disguise of Mechamaru, to the pitcher's place.

"Wait a minute!" Nobara shouted as she threw her helmet down.

"Oh shit, Kugisaki's mad! A fight's breaking out!!" Yuji shouted as everyone immediately gathered to stop her.

"That's a pitching machine!" Nobara yelled while Panda held her back.

"What are you talking about?" Mai asked, feigning ignorance. "That's the spare Mechamaru. Panda broke him the other day. Of course, we have to use this. Pitching machine? I don't know what that is. Are you familiar with machines? Are you a geek?"

"How dare you keep blabbering! You're a high school student, right?!"

"Come on Nobara, let's continue the game," Y/N grabbed her shoulders with a smile.

"But Y/N, she's obviously cheating!" Nobara exclaimed as everyone went back to their positions.

"That's why you'll have to hit the ball far away," Y/N smiled evilly. Nobara could have sworn Y/N would've had devil horns sprouting out from her head by now.

"I got it," Nobara said with a nod.

"That's right you do," Y/N continued to smile as she went back to her seat.

"Y/N-senpai, you're smiling a little too viciously..." Yuji said as all three boys moved
closer to Panda and further from her.

"Oh, it's nothing Yuji."

The game resumed as Nobara exclaimed, "Bring it! I'll take you on!"

The ball shot towards her and she quickly swung her bat, hitting it like she said she would. She immediately flipped her bat away and began running. She managed to get on first base before Mai caught the ball.

"Time to sacrifice myself," Megumi muttered as he walked up to the home plate.

Once the ball was pitched, Megumi did a bunt and jogged up to first base, giving Nobara enough time to get to second base.

Panda went up next, swinging the ball as he ran up to first base. Miwa had unfortunately missed the ball, allowing Panda and Nobara to safely make it to first and third base respectively.

Maki entered the field, earning a click on the tongue by Mai. The tension was high as Maki waited for the ball to be pitched. Once she heard the noise of the machine working, she narrowed her eyes to focus and swung her bat, hitting the ball high up in the air.

"Nice, Maki!" Y/N exclaimed as the said girl casually walked to first base.

"All right, three points," Maki said with a smug smile.

When all of a sudden, Nishimiya appeared out of nowhere on her broom and caught the ball.

Everyone looked up in shock at her sudden appearance. Y/N got up from the bench and threw her hat down.

"Hey, that's cheating!" She yelled, pointing her finger up at Nishimiya.

"Bonito flakes!" Inumaki shouted up at Nishimiya.

"Kugisaki, come back," Megumi muttered.

"Nishimiya, get your butt down here or I'll do it myself! That is the epitome of cheating! The pitching machine or rather Mechamaru was fine, but her being able to use her broom?!" Y/N yelled.

"Oh shit, now Y/N-senpai's mad!" Yuji yelled as he quickly grabbed her arms to hold her back.

"No, let go of me Yuji! I'll give her a piece of my mind starting with her broom! I swear I will break it!"

"Y/N-senpai, I'm calling Okkotsu-senpai," Megumi nonchalantly said as he took out his phone.

Her eyes instantly widened and she calmed down, "Oh darling Megumi, there's no need to contact my boyfriend. Hehe~"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Yuta let out a sneeze and he looked around his room, shivering all of a sudden.

"I've been sneezing a lot. Am I sick?" He muttered to himself.

Yuta shrugged his shoulders before he resumed reading his book, having a sort of feeling in his heart.

Why do I feel like Y/N did something wrong and Megumi threatened to tell me?

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Catcher, huh?" Todo looked down at Yuji. "You receive, pass, read the game, do fielding, and many more. It's the perfect position for you, brother. But I hope to go head-to-head with you as the pitcher."

"Todo," Yuji smirked at him. "You can just be the pitcher."

"No," said Utahime from the side. "Only Mechamaru can be the pitcher now."

Todo let out a smile, "Promise me brother. If I hit a home run here, it's your turn next to-"

BOOM!

Todo's face suddenly crumpled as the baseball smashed his face. Maki had an annoyed look from how much he was talking and decided to pitch the ball at his face on purpose.

"T-Todo! Pull yourself together!" Yuji shouted as Todo laid in his arms dramatically.

"Nice pitch!" Mai shouted.

"Nice pitch," Both Nishimiya and Noritoshi said.

"Maki-san, nice pitch!" Nobara said with a smile.

"Nice pitch," Everyone's voice echoed in the baseball field, saying those two words repeatedly.

Yuji looked at everyone in horror before he muttered, "Todo... Everyone hates you so much."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Y/N-senpai, good luck!" Yuji cheered from the side.

Y/N grinned at him before she got ready to hit the ball. The ball was soon pitched by Mechamaru and Y/N hit it far away.

"Nice!" Maki shouted from the side.

Y/N quickly threw her bat away, hitting Todo in the process as she safely made it to first base. Inumaki stood on second base as he got ready to run.

"Mai! Miwa! Be careful of stolen base!" Utahime warned them.

Yuji walked up to the home plate, awaiting his turn to swing the baseball. A smile grew on his face as he swung his bat confidently, sending it far away and high up into the sky.

Even Nishimiya failed to catch it with her broom (She was still cheating because the Haiba siblings weren't participating in the second day.)

"Yuji, come on!" Y/N shouted as she started running to second base, aiming to reach a home run.

"Got it!" Yuji exclaimed as he began running too.

Inumaki made it back to home plate. Seconds later, Y/N did too. Finally, Yuji reached home plate, earning the Tokyo team three runs instantly.

"All right!" Y/N grinned as she and Yuji high-fived each other and Inumaki as well.

The baseball game had soon concluded with Tokyo team winning the most points. Thus, the 30th annual Kyoto-Tokyo Sister-school Goodwill event ended in Tokyo's victory.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Y/N..."

Her body froze as she reached for the back of her neck. Goosebumps formed on her skin as she looked behind her, but found nothing but darkness.

"What is happening to me...?" She muttered to herself. "Is this what it feels like to be dying?"

She stared at the hallway behind her before she continued walking back to her room.

Though, what she didn't notice was that her shadow formed a smile.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 7.6K 58
y/n was a normal girl who lived a normal life. That is until she died and reincarnated into her favourite anime, jujutsu kaisen, as yuji Itadori's tw...
3K 107 6
๐๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐œ!๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž!๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Forced to abandon your family and being spit out into a world of c...
84.4K 3.1K 24
โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ผ๐‘ฎ๐‘ฏ๐‘ป in between a crossroad, she needs to choose what path to takeโ”€๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด...
75.1K 2.5K 21
๐‰๐‰๐Š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! Once a beautiful girl fell in love only to be betrayed and killed by her lover, now she stalks the night and waits for her ne...