Thalatha ~ Wtm- Mamma Mia/MCU...

By Iconicbxtches

In which Donna Sheridon is Donna Stark, Tony Starks daughter who meets three men on her way to find "her plac... More

A/N
Donna stark
Introduction
Kissed the teacher
DYNAMOS!!
Waterloo
A/N
I have a dream
Andante Andante
Crazy
A/N
Name of the game
You
Knowing Me, Knowing You
Mamma Mia
Rose's crush
Pearls
OMG A/N
questions A/N
Baby

Why Did It Have To Be Me?

4.4K 119 40
By Iconicbxtches

The scene opens up to a bunch of chatter. It shows Donna running to the passport box thingy, her suitcase behind her. "Hey!" She says breathlessly from the running. She places her passport down and takes off her hat, sighing. The man opened Donna's passport and stared at it before looking at Donna, "You grew your hair... It's longer now."

Everyone stared at the man, confused. "Why is that relevant... to the situation, or at all?" Bruce asked, confused. Donna looked at him before answering. "I have no idea. I was just as confused as you are."

Donna paused before touching her hair. "It is a bit, yeah. I know we could talk about it, but the ferry leaves any second and uh, I think great things are waiting for me." She finished staring at the ferry in worry. The man stared at her in disgust. "I prefer it shorter."

"That is a really random thing to say." Donna looked at Tony. "Maybe he just gets bored sitting there all day, stamping passports. I don't know" She shrugged, and Tony stared at her before turning back to the screen. "Still random."

Before he stamped the passport giving it back to her. Donna grabbed her passport and bags before running off, quickly running back; and grabbing her hat, laughing.

"That was adorable," Sam spoke, not realizing what he said. When he did, he slapped his hand over his mouth. Donna looked away from him, trying to hide her blush. Bill wrapped his arm around her shoulders and glared at Sam, along with Tony and Harry. "Watch it, kid, that's my daughter." Donna smiled softly, happy that she and her dad still have some kind of relationship

It shows the ferry leaving the port, then Donna running. "Wait! Wait! Please!" The boat honks its horn. Donna's clothes are shown falling out as she runs after the ferry. "Don't go, oh god. Turn around right now."

"Did you really think that would get them to turn around?" Tony asked his daughter, an amused look on his face. "Well, I was willing to try anything to get it to turn around." She responded, shrugging sheepishly. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, it was very amusing to watch." Donna glared at Bill. "Did you notice the clothes falling out of your bag or...?" Natasha looked at her. "I didn't notice, but someone else did." Natasha looked like she wanted to know more but turned back to the screen.

She stopped and sighed, seeing it won't come back. She then hears a male voice behind her. "This is great," She turns around startled, she sees a handsome blonde man around her age, holding the clothes that fell from her bag, she sighs seeing them. "I'm just going to follow you around everywhere. By the end of the day, I'll have a brand new wardrobe."

Tony looked at his daughter and the boy sitting next to her. "So that's how you two met?" Tony asked... Well, it was more of a statement. He eyed the arm Bill had around his daughter's shoulders. "Yes, yes it is." She responded.

She smiles and points at the yellow bikini top he's holding. "I don't think that'll suit you." He holds it up to his chest. "I say I can make it work." She turns back to the far away ferry. "I wanted to catch that ferry."

"I think that was quite obvious young Stark," Thor spoke, and Donna looked at him, confused. "You can call me Donna, and yes, I suppose it was obvious." Thor smiles brightly at her. "Will do, lady Donna." Donna looked at him, still confused. "No, just Don-" She got interrupted by Clint. "It's no use, trust me." She just nodded and turned back to the TV, not before shooting Thor a smile.

He hands her clothes back. "There'll be another one tomorrow." She quietly thanks him as he walks up to a boat and starts messing with the ropes. Donna takes notice of this and decides to test her luck. "Right, uh... But what would be really great... Today, not tomorrow... Is if, uh, somewhere in this harbour there was a guy-" He cuts her off. "Young, tall, dashingly handsome?" She holds her hand out. "He's probably passable- looking... But he has a boat."

"Ooooh! Burn." Clint laughed. "Nice!" Natasha high five Donna, smiling at her. Donna smiled at her, and Bill playful glared at her. "Oh, how you wound me, bunny." He placed a hand on his chest. Donna rolled her eyes. "Your hearts on the other side, genius. And don't call me that."

Rose and Sam could be seen looking at them in jealousy.

He finishes her sentence. "And a couple of days free before he takes part in a sailing race." Donna grins. "So maybe he can take her where she wants to go?"

"That's very nice of you, young Midguardian," Thor spoke once again. Bill smiled awkwardly in thanks, glaring at Donna when she laughed at him.

He chuckles. "He'd love to, but the sad fact is... This- this isn't my boat; I just wanted to impress you." Donna's face falls as she turns her head and chuckles lightly. "Oh, okay." The man laughs. "I'm kidding. I'm kidding. Jump on, I'm Bill."

The camera showed an ariel view of Bill's boat before zooming in on the lower deck. We hear Bill talking. "I actually have an elderly relative on the island that helps... Helped me buy this boat." He spoke as he and Donna walked into a small messy room. There are two beds, but unfortunately, one of them is rather full."

"No! Nope! absolutely not!" Tony walked towards Donna, grabbing her from Bill and dragging her to sit with him. "You better not have slept with him." Donna looked at him, completely shocked. "No! Of course not... Yet." Bill smirked, and Tony looked furious. "YET!? What do you mean yet? didn't you just sleep with him?" Donna rolled her eyes. "Who are you to talk about sleeping with two different people two days in a row?" She raised her eyebrows expectantly. Tony quickly shut his mouth and sat back down, Hitting Clint when he started laughing.

Donna stood and walked back over to Bill, sitting down next to him again. Bill just laughed and put his arm back around her.

He held a smirk on his face as Donna turned to face him. "Huh. Convenient." Donna chuckled, walking back to the top deck, Bill following. "You have one of those smiles that makes the rest of the world smile, too," Bill spoke, head popping out of the lower deck, watching Donna explore. Donna laughed before continuing to look around. "It's lucky this trip is not long enough for my fragile heart to shatter completely, when you leave my boat."

"What a line!" Natasha scoffed. "I know, right!" Donna winced when Bill pinched her on the arm.

Donna turned to him and scoffed. "Ah, I get it. You're one of them." Bill looked confused before emerging fully to the top deck. "One of who?" Donna turned to look at him again before walking around the boat. "There are two kinds of seducer-" Bill raised his eyebrows in question. "- First doesn't actually like women, so wants to assert his power over them. The second, and far more dangerous, is the guy who genuinely falls in love every evening, only to fall out of it the next morning." She continues, Bill now following her around the boat. "But as you run away, you tell her you're the one in pain, and she's just too much for you to handle."

Tony turned to Donna with his eyebrows raised. "And which one of those am I, Young lady?" Donna stared at her father wide-eyed, "Um, you see. I-I wasn't, um, thinking, uh, about you at t-the time-" Donna stopped seeing her father staring at her with nothing but amusement in his eyes. "YOU!" She pointed her finger at her father, and he laughed before noticing her standing up. He quickly stood up too. "You have a five-second headstart. One! Two!" Tony started running. "Three! Four! Five!" With that, Donna bolted after Tony. They raced around the room as everyone cheered for Donna. "BETRAYAL!" Tony yelled, running past the other avengers, Donna hot on his heels. "WHOO! TACKLE HIM, DONNA!" Tanya and Rose cheered for her. Donna smirked at them. She then built up her speed and did exactly what they suggested. Donna tackled Tony to the floor, holding him down until he surrendered. "OKAY! OKAY! YOU WIN!" Donna moved off of Tony at those words. Tony started to get up, mumbling. "You always win." Donna swiftly turned back to him, making him slump back on the floor out of pure fear. Donna barked a laugh and walked back to her seat next to Bill, who stared at her in fear and admiration. She looked at everyone. "Shows over! Let's get back to watching." Tony slumped back down in his seat, Glaring at Clint when he laughed at him.

She finished as Bill grins, music starting in the background. "Like this?" He pushes her to sit on the boat, and Donna grunts in response.

"When you were lonely, you needed a man." He dropped to his knees, flexing his arm. Donna scoffs at the lyrics. "Someone to lean on-" He 'leans' on his boat only to fall, making Donna burst out laughing. "-Now I understand." He put his hat on and did a push-up. "That's only natural, but why did it have to be me?" He runs around Donna, who throws her hands up in exasperation. "Just like that, yes!"

Bill sits down next to Donna. "Night can be empty, and night can be cold" He put his arm around her shoulders. "So you were looking for someone to hold." Donna looks at his hand before shrugging it off and moving further down the boat. "That's only natural," He scooted over to Donna, making her laugh. "But why did it have to be me?" Bill tries to kiss Donna, who pushes his hand away and stands, putting her sunglasses on, holding her hand to her head in faked agony. "I was so lonesome. I was blue." She turns her back to Bill, making him stare at her ass (as a bisexual, I would do the same, respectfully, of course,)

"Hey! Watch those eyes!" Tony pointed at Bill, who would have been more intimidated if he hadn't just seen him get tackled by Donna. "Yes, sir." He nodded to Tony.

"I couldn't help it. it had to be you." She pretended to shoot him with a cupid's arrow. "And I-" She took her sunglasses off and slowly slid down to bill, who leaned in. "Always thought you knew the reason why." While Bill was trying to kiss her, she grabbed his captain's hat, laughing. A confused look passed over Bill's features before Donna pulled him to stand. "I only wanted a little love affair." They did a backwards high step (I don't know how to describe that dance move.) Donna turned so Bill's chest was to back, "But now I can see you are beginning to care." Bill dropped his hand to her ass, making her gasp and hit his hand off, climbing higher on the boat.

"What did I just say?" Tony looked at him. "Hey! Watch those eyes!" Bill repeated, using Ton's 'dad' voice. Tony rolled his eye.

"But baby! Believe me! It's better! To forget me!" She pulls Bill up and places the hat back on his head, she goes to move away, but Bill pulls her back into him, dipping her, making her yelp in surprise.

It then shows a passport with Harry's picture on it, the music still playing lightly in the background. "Your hair...It's shorter now." The same man as before pointed out. Harry looks at him, confused. "Well, yes. I had to cut it for work... I wonder, could you please hurry up a bit." The man just stared at him. "Uh, you see, I've followed a girl, all the way from Paris... She wrote me a note." He paused, smiling. "A very kind note... Saying good-bye. But when you've found the only girl you think you're ever gonna love, it's gotta be worth one more try. Don't you think?" The man stared at him before stamping his passport, muttering. "It's better short." The scene changed to Harry staring sadly at the water, "Men are the toys in the game that you play. When you get tired, you throw 'em away. That's only natural, but why did it have to be me?" He walked away disappointed.

The theatre was silent as Harry avoided eye contact with everyone. "Harry..." Donna spoke just above a whisper. She stood and walked over to where Harry was sitting. "Look at me." Harry reluctantly turned his head to her. Donna looked up, noticing everyone else's eyes on them. "Do you mind!?" Everyone quickly got up and went to get more snacks. "Harry, we both agreed that if it was going to happen, it would be a one-night thing... Right?" Harry nodded. "I know that... But I just had to try one more time." Donna nodded in understanding. "Hey, just remember, that night was just as special to me as it was to you... Okay?" Harry nodded again. "Thanks, that means a lot to me." Donna smiled at him and then stood up. "You guys can come back and stop eavesdropping. Everyone hurried back to their seats, Donna once again, going to sit by Bill.

The camera then shows Donna and Bill back in the lower part of the boat, Donna taking things From the second bed and placing them in Bill's arms, only for him to put them back on the bed. "Falling in love with a woman like you happened so quickly there's nothing to do." Bill chuckled when Donna noticed he was putting everything back on the bed. She grabbed it and forcibly placed it in his arms, making him grunt. "It's only natural, but why did it have to be me?" He drops everything on the couch behind him, and Donna smacks him with a Pillow. "We've only just met." Donna pointed out, making Bill smile. "And you're not that type of girl?" Donna frowns "Absolutely not... "

Everyone turned to look at Donna. "Um... Are you sure about that?" Natasha asked her. Donna rolled her eyes and pointed to the screen.

"Usually." She spoke, remembering her time with Harry.

faint 'ohs' were heard throughout the small room.

In the distance, they hear a faint yell. "HEY" Donna looks towards the source, but seeing as they are in the boat, all she sees is a wall. "what was that?" Bill is quick to get her attention back on him. "Nothing, uh um, a seagull... Now, where were we?" He cups Donna's face, softly sighing. "It's only natural, but why did it have to be me?" HE leans in to kiss her. Donna's eyes start to flutter close when they hear another yell in the background. Donna hit him on the arm, "Come on!" Bill sighs and falls forward onto the still messy bed. He grunts and stands again only to realize that he's holding a flipper he drops it, quickly following Donna to the top deck.

The screen shows a man standing on a small boat, and in the background, we see Donna already standing on the edge of the boat and Bill coming up from the bottom of the ship. "Hi!" Bill was the one to break the silence. "Just checking you're not in danger, which you're obviously not, so we'll be off." He was about to walk away and pull Donna with him, but the man interrupted him. "Uh, my engine is not working." Bill glanced a Donna.

"I really hope that you guys helped him," Steve said with a pointed look. "Yes, we did," Bill grumbled from beside her. "Very reluctantly, but yes."

"Oh, that is bad luck. I-I'll radio for someone to come and help you. They should be along soon." He tried to walk away, but Donna grabbed him and pulled him back. "Bill!" They turned back to the man, who started talking again. "Please, there is a woman waiting for me on the mainland. Her family they not want her to marry a simple fisherman like Alexio. They want a rich man. Ugly, fat, big mole on face, but rich. But she... she wants me. And I love her with all my heartness. Please help, kind sir and beautiful lady with head of curls." Donna laughed at the compliment. She turned to Bil,l then back to the man. "Well, obviously, we're doing this." Bill sighed but turned to the man. "YES!" they both responded as Bill moved to turn the boat towards him.

"He seems like a sweet man." Bruce piped up, and Donna and Bill nodded. "Well, we didn't know him for very long, but yeah, he seemed like it."

Donna, Bill, and Alexio stand on the boat on their way to Alexio's soon-to-be wife, Alexio's boat trailing behind them. "There!" Bill turned to look. "I see them. Okay, everyone, we're nearly-" Bill got cut off by Alexio screaming. "APOLLONIA!" He then proceeded to jump into the water and 'swim' towards Apollonia. "Woah!" Donna laughed. Bill looked at him, confused. "What are you doing? We could get you closer." Alexio responded, not looking back. "If you love someone, you are willing to die for her!" Bill still looked confused. "Yeah, but you don't have to! It's an important distinction." He chuckled softly. "APOLLONIA!" The woman seemed to recognize him. "Alexio?" "Apollon- sdhwehn!" Alexio tried to call out to her, ultimately failing, so Bill decided to help him. "He's just swallowed a big mouthful of water, but the basic point he's trying to say is that he loves you!" The woman walked slightly closer. "WHAT?" Donna decided to take matters into her own hands. "HE LOVES YOU!"

"This is great!" laughed Clint, "Did they ever get married?" Donna smiled and nodded. "Yes, they did. I was a bridesmaid." Bill butted in. "I was a groomsman. It was a very quick ceremony, maybe 10-20 minutes, just after we got them out of the water." Tayne looked confused. "Them?" Donna laughed, throwing her head back (Que the awed look from Sam) She gestured to the TV.

Alexio finally stopped choking and once again screamed. "APOLLONIA!" Apollonia looked back at her family for a second before deciding. She threw her flowers behind her and lifted her dress to kick her shoes off. She crossed her heart, wishing for the best. "Apollonia, no! Come back." Her family screamed for her, but she ignored them, jumping into the water. Donna laughed.

"Holy shit!" Clint laughed. "Language!" The rest of the team, minus Steve, yelled, Steve rolled his eyes, but a small smile was seen on his face.

"YES!" Bill stared, completely shocked by what had happened. Who they assumed to be, her father and brothers ran towards the edge of the dock. The 'father' looked towards the other two and pushed them in. Bill looked at Donna. "Good work." He praised her, and she looked at him. "You, too." Apollonia and Alexio swam toward each other. "Apollonia! I love you!" The two hugged each other. Bill and Donna stared at them as they slowly started sinking. Bill kicked off his shoes. "Oh, God. I don't think she can swim, either." He took his shirt off and dived into the water to save them. Donna smiled. "WHOO!"

'C' is typing.............

Hi! Whoever's reading this. I am so sorry that this took so long, I was sick with Covid, then when I "recovered" I had a week of exams, then I had to help my sister move, But, the chapter is here now I hope you enjoyed it. Bye.
{3341}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.8K 29
You have lived your whole life, knowing who your father is, but he doesn't know about you. One day when your room mate and best friend, Peter Parker...
25K 746 21
In which Pepper Potts gives birth to Tony's second daughter subsequent to his untimely death, leaving her to grow up fatherless. Stevie Stark has spe...
7.7K 116 19
Hi my name is Alexandra Stark and if you couldn't tell i'm Tony Starks daughter. On my 7th birthday we found out I was different ... READ ON TO FIND...
472 19 15
You are Tony Starks daughter been keep inside your whole life but one day that all changes when your dad lets you attend Midtown school of science an...