An Aura Guardian In Twisted W...

By lamprouge

"You are a ruler but it doesn't mean that you have to always follow the rules." To Riddle. "You not need to h... More

Oc Information.
Author Notice
Kanto Region
Johto Region
Hoeen Region
Sinnoh Region
Unova Region
Kalos Region
Alola Region
Galar Region
The Mirror
Aura Guardian Appear
Aura
Which Dorm??
The Fate Of Guardian
The Punishment.
The Unknown Aura
Moron!
The First Trial From The God
The True Of Chosen One.
Become A Student
The First Day
The Rule
The Class
Tsukimiyo Kiko
The Chestnuts
The Lion
The Shop
Past Memories
Rule??
Training
The Hell
The Roses
The Second Trial
The Past
The Story
The Darkness

The Wrath

731 22 2
By lamprouge

He was a lithe young man with magenta eyes, black-and-purple dreads that flipped over the right side of his head and an undercut. He had white skeletal markings painted beneath his eyes, on his neck, on his chest and on his forearms.

There were also white rib markings on the bright purple vest he wore beneath his maroon blazer. The skeletal motif of his outfit was complete with a small skull affixed to his top hat. On the left side of his blazer, Sam wore a pin that appears to be a bizarre talisman of some sort.

He also wore a black apron, tied together with a black-and-white ribbon. He had a single pocket visible near his hip, which held two white bones and a green hamsa hand inside.

Grimm and Deuce tried to catch their breath from the fright. Rina smiled as she waved to Sam. Sam smiled while waved back to her.
"Oh~~little demon, you come back. So this time, what you want to buy~~? A charm against cheating? An ancient king"s mirror? Or maybe, some cursed tarot cards?"
He asked as he brought out the said objects to show them.

To make Deuce looked a little bit shocked before clear his throat.
"Um... We would like to buy the things written on this note."
Deuce said as he handed Sam the note Trey gave him.Then Grimm added
"And I also want some canned tuna!" Grim said.
"No! We will not buy any canned tuna!"
Deuce firmly told him. Grim pouted, crossing his paws.
"What do we have here~? Fresh cream and eggs... Oh, my! What a pretty sweet line-up~. OK! I shall bring "em out now."
Sam winked at them as he went towards the back of the store. "Whoa...Will he really have some here?"
Deuce questioned. Rina looked around while she said
"Well, he seems confident enough. Let's look around until he comes back."
Deuce and Grimm shrugged their before looked around. Then, Rina saw a violin and some flute that catch her eyes.

She remembered when she was in Team Magma, a senior teach her how to play violin and flute. But after that day, she didn't play violin and flute anymore... Maybe this is fate.... Right.... She looked at the price. After a few minutes, Sam came back and set the list of items onto his desk and Deuce and Grimm went ahead to collect them.

"Here, thank you for the wait. It is rather heavy, so are ya sure you can carry "em all? If ya act now, I can throw in a special bag to carry all of those things for 30% off of its original price~!"
Sam said, leaning close with a cagey glint in his eyes as he held up his bright smile.

Something about that smile just doesn"t seem right.
"What did you say? Hey, that sounds interesting~!"
Grimm said, thinking it was a good deal to buy.
"W-we"ll have to decline! Let"s go, Grimm!"
Deuce took Grimm as he want to called out Rina. But when he saw she looked at those music instruments, his mind started cried in panic. Sam smile brightly as he looked at Rina
"Is something catch your eyes~~little one~~?"
Rina nodded as she looked at Sam. After a few seconds, she picked up the violin and a flute(choose one) . She looked at Sam with a smile
"I would like to try first, can I?"
Sam nodded as he said
"Of course, you can~~"

Rina smiled before she started to test the violin and the flute.

(Violin)

(Flute)

After her performance, she looked satisfied, She didn't realise that Deuce and Grimm looked at her with so much shock that they didn't know what to said. Sam looked at her with a hint of curious and interesting. Rina turned to Sam
"I would like to buy the violin and the flute."
Sam smiled brightly
"Sure~~"

At the end, they not only brought tha list that Trey asked but a violin and a flute. Soon, they arrived at the Main Street. The sun was setting deep down into the horizon, painting the sky a pale dreamy pinkish-purple hue. A soft gentle breeze blew through the street, making the scenery so peaceful and quiet.

"That was a very amazing shop, in a way...It was quite unique"
Deuce said as three of them walked. Rina nodded as she looked at the sky.
"That truly a wonderful shop."
Rina carried the violin bag at her back which store with the violin and the flute she just brought. She carried that fruit canned and some fresh milk while Deuce carried the rest.She shifting and adjusting her arms as she carried the canned fruit.It seem like not only her body and her face turned back to 16 years old. Her stamina too,if she still in her 23 years old form. She definitely can carried those fruits canned without trouble. But now..... Sigh....Meanwhile, Grimm looked at Deuce.
"Boo, you"re so stingy, Deuce."
Grim grumbled at the teal-eyed boy. "Who are you calling stingy?!"
Deuce yelled at the cat.He want to shout back to the cat but he stopped when he saw Rina who let out a small huff as she pushed up the bag and readjusted her arms, trying to get a good hold on it. Deuce blinked in realization and quickly went over to her. He cleared his throat, getting her attention.
"Rina, the bag with the canned fruits is heavy, isn"t it? I"ll hold it for you." he offered.
"Oh, no. It"s fine. It"s not that heavy. I can carry it."
She said as she didn't want to trouble Deuce. Deuce already carried many things, she didn't want to trouble him.Deuce merely shook his head with a smile and took the bag in his hand.
"Don"t worry about it. I"m experienced with carrying heavy loads." he said gently.
"Experienced? You"re surprisingly used to shopping, aren"t you?"
Rina asked as she remembered during the day she at Team Magma. During the sale, some female seniors and juniors will dragged her along to brought clothes and many things. But the one carried the thing, definitely were those male juniors and seniors who lost the bet.Poor them..... Deuce nodded as he gave her a faint smile, then he shrugged his shoulders.
"Yeah, Mother always takes me with her during timed sales. She buys a lot, so I end up helping her with the bags." he said.
"I'm the only man in the family, so I'm used to helping a lot with hard labor."
Rina said
"Eh.. Then, your mother must be happy. She know that you always at her side."
But Deuce turned away as he shook his head and said in grief
"No... That"s not true at all. I... Mother was...Ouch!"
Deuce was suddenly cut off when he collided with something heavy. Several moist cracks were heard and Deuce stumbled back a bit. He looked down and let out a yell along with Grimm.
"Ah, the eggs!!"

All of them looked down and saw that one of the cartons of eggs had been broken as it was now staining the bag and leaking out of it.
"Darn it! All the eggs in the carton broke! The plastic bag"s now reeking with eggs...!"
Deuce cursed.Rina raised her head and want to apologise to those people that they dump with. But she scoffed as she saw those people.

"That hurt! Where the heck"re ya lookin" at-Wha-? You"re the guys who ruined my carbonara"s soft-boiled egg during lunch today!" the very same silver-haired delinquent shouted, glaring daggers at the three in front of him.
"Damn, it"s you guys again. Ya better give us a break~."
his friend said, backing him up.
Deuce looked at them as his face became stern and in controlled anger.

"......Aren"t you the ones at fault for bumping into me? Even during lunch. The egg wasn"t really that badly harmed, but you made a huge scene out of it."
he said, trying as sound as calm as he could.
"Our carton of eggs is totally ruined, though."

"He"s totally right!" Grimm shouted in agreement.
"The heck?! You sayin" it"s my fault, then?"
the silver-haired delinquent roughly questioned, getting close to the two teens and sneering down at them.

But Deuce didn"t back down and stared at him squarely in the eyes. "Yes, please pay us back for the eggs. And also, please apologize to the chickens."
he said rather coolly.
"Hah~? Makin" a ruckus over eggs, are we?"
the red-headed delinquent mockingly asked, throwing his words right back at him.

Deuce narrowed his eyes at him. "Hah?"
he asked
"It didn"t hit the ground so you can still eat it. Stop makin" a fuss over little things."
the silver-haired delinquent said with a smug grin.
"Ya better be thankful they broke inside the plastic bag!"
the red-head gloated as he gave Deuce a rough shove. Then they both laughed. Deuce glared at the two and was about to say something when Rina took one of the egg that broke in the plastic bag ang shoved that egg to both of the seniors. Both of the seniors yelped
"Hey!!"
"What th-!!"

Both of them glared at Rina as Rina didn't back up from their glare. Deuce and Grimm looked surprised to Rina's action. Rina looked at them with a 'bright' smile. The problem was the smile too 'bright'.
"Senpai. You said those egg still can eat... Then, how about you give us an example that how to eat those egg that already broke..?"
Rina asked them in a low tone that made them shiver. But both of still didn't back up as they shouted
"Ahh! What are you said!!?"
"You bit-"
Rina glared at them as she mocked them in a calm tone.
"What? Is that all you got? My... It seem our senior truly have talent when talking. Especially talk something that can't happen.."
Both of them glared at her as one of them grabbed Rina 's wrist roughly. This make Rina hissed in pain.

At the same time, at Ramshakle Dorm.
After some time they moved to Ramshakle Dorm, all of them managed changed the garden and the dorm to a new like dorm. Near the dorm, they create a big and deep lake that can let all of the water pokemon rested in the pond. In the deep pool, a creature opened her ruby colour eyes as she felt her trainer 's pain. Not only her, two invisible dragon, a fairy,a slim with quadrupedal blue colour mammalian with white diamond-shaped markings that lived in the forest (I decided to add Suicune) , the small newborn baby Giratina and Lucario who stayed inside Ramshakle Dorm aslo felt the pain too.

Legendary pokemon and Aura Partner know as more protection towards their trainer. The people that legendary pokemon can believe in are very low as many people filled with greed. But when they decided to join that trainer to their jonery, which mean that human had their trust and loyalty. Due to this, they are more protective towards their trainer. Lucario line called as Aura Partner in a reason. When they linked their Aura with their trainer, which mean they wiling to gave their live to their trainer. But the number of Aura Guardian become low and lower, as the people filled with greed increase. This make Lucario line didn't link their Aura to their trainer anymore except Aura Guardian.

At the Main Street,Rina can felt their wrath and furious began increase.But then, one of the seniors taunted her again
"What wrong, girlie? Is that all you can do?"
He smirked cruelly as the another seniors mocked her.
"Hm! I bet your parents never taught you how to respect your senior, right?"
This made Rina glared at them.No one.. No one! No one can speak in this manner about her parents!! With this, her rage and wrath became increase.

At the same time, the sea had slowly but surely became violent.A castle in the deep sea which were the home of mermaid.A soilder swam very fast as he swam to the palace. When the soilder arrived his destination,he bowed down as he faced against the King of the Mermaid.
"King! The sea suddenly becomes violent!! What should we do?!"
The King thought a few moments before opened his mouth. Meanwhile at the Valley of Thorns, in the deep of the forest that had a high tree that made by stone. Around the tree, there were many crystal that slowly became red colour. Not only that, at the area of the Valley of Thorns aslo had many crystal that slowly became red colour.The Queen of of Valley of Thorns looked at those crystal with surprise.Not only her, all of villager, maid, soilder and nobles looked the crystal with surprise. This was the first time! How come!! Slowly, Queen's memory came back like a waterfall. She widen her eyes as she rushed to a room that had a lock. She slowly opened the lock. Inside the room had nothing but a sword. A sword that saved her life and changed the whole Valley of Thorns. Her saviour who used this sword, who changed the Valley of Thorns,the one who saved them......

Meanwhile, Deuce was watching the whole thing happening an dgritted his teeth so hard as his blood was starting to boil
"Stop laughing...mess with me, will you..."
He let out a low snarl.
"Huh?"
the silver-haired delinquent asked, staring at Deuce.Rina stared at Deuce glaring at them. To her utter shock, his face was twisted into a rage-filled expression and he practically barreled towards the two boys.
"I told you to stop laughing, darn it!! You ain"t got no choice but to apologize for something that"s your fault!"
He roared angrily.
"These eggs will be used to make a delicious tart in place of turning into chicks, moron!! Do you understand me, huh!?"
Everyone around him stopped and stared at him in either shock or fear.
"Wh-what"s with him all of a sudden...?!"
The red-haired delinquent questioned as his buddy fearfully released Rina's wrist and they took a step back away from Deuce.

"If you"re not gonna pay me back for the 6 eggs, if you"re not gonna apologize to Rina, I got no choice but to beat the daylights out of you six times."
Deuce shouted as he cracked his knuckles.

"Huh?!"
Both of the seniors shouted in fear as Rina took a step back. Rina used her Aura to calm down the legendary pokemon and Lucario as she remembered she had much more important things to do. Finally she managed calm them down.

"Grit your teeth, you little morons!!" Deuce roared as he charged at them. He didn"t even unhook his pen. He just ran straight up to them and slammed his fist right into their faces, beating them with all the strength he had.They could barely even defend themselves as Deuce continued to pummel them.

At the same time, the sea slowly became normal as the violent disappeared. The crystal at the Valley of Thorns slowly turned back to their usual bright green /bright blue colour. Even though, all of them seem normal again. But none of them forget what happened......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 344 7
It all started with the boy who was sick of living finding a mysterious hand reaching out for him. Exchanging his soul with the other for a better li...
13.6K 620 5
~I'd rather be shiny~ "The damage to the property will cost a fortune. Not to mention, it will take me hours to fill out the proper paperwork. I hope...
412K 14.2K 91
#1 in Disney twisted wonderland 10/6/2020 "Child, In this world we live in if you're a witch, Celestials want to kill you, People want to kill you...