Khwaab ki Tabeer

By KrishnaLaasya

collection of desi short stories. More

Note
Yaariyan
Prologue
1
2
4
5
Wedding Aesthetics
Epilogue
Aashiyan
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Author's Note
Author's Note
Announcement
Aatma
Aatma
Anaganaga....
INTRODUCTION

3

329 10 1
By KrishnaLaasya

Nowadays the schedule is very tight for Agastya. He is always stressed and spending all time in his office. These criminals are annoying him to no end. And all these investigations are giving him headache. But that's Agastya everyone is messing with. Deep down they very well knew that they are digging their own graves by annoying Agastya. Agastya is working really hard on this case because he just wants to finish this case successfully as soon as possible and give the victim the justice he or she deserved.

On the other side Ilham is disappointed with her boss who ditched her and gave her project to that chipkali aka Natasha. Ilham worked on this project real hard. But now all those sleepless nights are down the drain. His boss and his partiality is annoying her very much that she just want to break their heads.

Zaid and Arya are busy in their respective collages.

For Zaid being a maths professor is a very difficult task. He have to be cautious, motivating and strict all together. He should look over his students performance in his subject. He is the most loved math professor I must say. His teaching skills are always on point. He solves all his students doubts without getting irritated or annoyed. And he is strict at the same time.

Arya is busy in her college as well. She is preparing her students for international dance and music competations. She never fails to motivate her students. Nowadays she is taking extra online classes from her home for her students. Arya is most loved music and dance teacher in her college. And she is very happy about it. But she is stressed as well that how her students are going to perform.

It's late at night everyone came back home except Agastya. Zaid was hell worried for his bestie so he called him several times but his phone is dead. Now he is even more worried for him so he thought to call Arya and Ilham and inform the same. Listening to Zaid's voice note in WhatsApp Ilham and Arya came running to Zaid and Agastya's flat. Now three of them were waiting for Agastya to come home. Arya was strolling outside restlessly while Zaid and Ilham were sitting inside and waiting for him.

On the other side while Agastya is all set to leave for his flat one of his team member Madhavan came running to Agastya and stood infront of him panting heavily. After somewhat calming down Madhavan told something to Agastya which made him furious.

Now Agastya is in beast mode. His eyes turned red. His neck viens are popping out. While he is breathing fire.

Agastya without any further delay sat on his bike before he speed up to his destination Madhavan hurriedly sat on the back of his bike. While Agastya glared him through his bike's mirror.

I can't leave you alone with that bastard sir. Said Madhavan shivering.

Madhavan is the only trusted team member of Agastya. Agastya have immense trust on Madhavan. Madhavan is very brave he never hesitate stating facts and taking action against wrong just like Agastya. All these qualities Madhavan has learnt from Agastya itself. For Madhavan Agastya is no less than his boss. Only Madhavan from the entire team has guts to work with Agastya.

Sighing defeated infront of his stubborn team mate Agastya started his bike and spend up to the location with full speed.

The thing is the case on which Agastya and his team is working on is very complicated one. And includes mafia. And recently Agastya arrested a mafia leader for which it became a very big controversy in his office because politicians were included with that mafia leader. But Agastya's senior officer took care of it because he have immense trust on Agastya that he will finish the case.

Now the thing is the mafia leader whom Agastya has arrested have been eloped from the jail. And the worst thing is one of commissionar from the police station has helped him escape from the jail. But thank god Madhavan tracked the location of that mafia person. Now Agastya and Madhavan are on mission to drag him to jail again. But this time more carefully because they will be getting a very important and final hint for the case this time. All thanks to the stupid mafia who is digging graves for him and his boss.

Soon both of the men reached an isolated place where there was an abandoned house. It was night so obviously it was all dark. There is only one street light. Agastya and Madhavan both made their ways to the abandoned house without making any noise. Both are alert. They started moving inside the abandoned house. The both fools were so stupid that they forgot to lock the door from inside. If this was not a serious situation Madhavan would have been laughing his guts out but now the situation is serious. So they started moving inside without making noise.

The abandoned house is in complete messy state. There was dirt, spider webs, brokens glass pieces, empty alcohol bottles, trash etc...

There was complete darkness inside the house. Except one room. There was a small room where a small blub was lit. Both the men made their way to the room. The door was locked. And there was a window which is open. Agastya made his way to the window carefully. Both the men are alert. While Agastya is spying through window, Madhavan was infront of the door with his gun being totally alert.
Both of them can hear the both the mafia leaders discussing their illegal stuffs. Without further delay Agastya took out his phone to record but to his dismay his phone was dead. Cursing himself for his carelessness he asked the phone from Madhavan in sign language to which Madhavan throwed his phone on Agastya's way.
Catching the phone Agastya started recording. But suddenly Agastya stepped back which resulted him on stepping the glass piece.

Listening to the noise which is coming from the outside the mafia men got alert. They grabbed their guns and started coming out.

The mafia leader who escaped from the jail started moving out of the room cautiously but the luck wasn't in his side soon after stepping out the room he got rewarded with a punch by Madhavan. Soon both the guys indulged themselves in fighting. Clearly Madhavan was leading in the fight.

On the other side another mafia who was discussing illegal things was going to escape but Agastya started chasing him. There is no way Agastya is letting this mafia go this easily. Agastya is damn sure that he is gonna put him behind the bars. Agastya got to know that he is the main culprit of the case which he is dealing presently while recording.

Agastya is chasing the mafia. Damn this mafia and his running skills. He is running really fast. But Agastya being Agastya can't let him win. So Agastya took a u-turn and took a short cut which Madhavan told him while driving to this isolated place. Agastya mentally thanked Madhavan for the directions. Here the mafia thought Agastya didn't able to catch him so he gave up. But his relief was short living because Agastya appeared in front of him out of nowhere.

Smirking like a beast Agastya began to punch the mafia guy. The mafia guy tried punching Agastya on his face but Agastya ducked down escaping his punch. Soon Agastya began trashing the mafia guy with all the built up frustration. It's like all the frustation which the mafia guy has caused Agastya is coming out. Agastya knuckles are bleeding by all the punching and trashing.

Out of nowhere the mafia guy took out the small knife from his back pocket and slit Agastya's arm. Agastya groaned in immense pain. Taking it as a chance mafia guy pushed Agastya really hard which resulted Agastya to fall down and his head collaided with the rock. But Agastya's beast mode is still on. So he got up and took out his gun from his back and hit the mafia guy hard on his head with back of the gun. Which resulted the mafia guy to lose his consciousness.

Soon Madhavan reached the location with their team and vehicals. Upon reaching the site and watching Agastya in his beast mode chills ran down from their spines including Madhavan. Shrugging his fear off Madhavan made his way to Agastya.

Agastya is looking like a beast standing with his red eyes. Viens on his neck is popping out. Forehead and his right forearm bleeding. Knuckles are bruised and bleeding.

Sir, aap thik toh hain na. Said Madhavan.

To which Agastya nodded. After assuring Madhavan that he is fine. Agastya made his way to the team members and ordered them to take both the mafia guys to the station and put them behind the bars. Soon the police escorted them to police station through the vehicles and put them behind the bars. And called the doctor for their treatment. Because Madhavan and Agastya trashed the mafia men blue and black.

After making that Madhavan is alright and doesn't need any specific medical attention Agastya left to his home. After parking his bike he started going inside his home but saw Arya was strolling outside the house worridely.
Agastya knew that she was worried for him which made him smile brightly but maintaing his poker face he strolled towards his house.

As soon as Arya got to see Agastya she gasped out of horror watching Agastya's condition. Tears were flowing from her eyes without her knowledge. She just ran towards him and hugged him really hard. To which Agastya hugged her back and ruffled her hair with all his love. After breaking the hug she took him inside and made him sit on the couch.  Zaid and Ilham were running here and there for bringing first aid kit, water etc.. for Agastya. After giving first aid kit to Arya, Ilham and Zaid went into the kitchen to make some dinner for them.

Arya started aiding Agastya. She cleaned the wounds with Dettol and applied antiseptic ointments and wrapped the bandages on his both knuckles for better healing. All the time Arya was sniffing and wincing as if she is the one who got hurt. Meanwhile Agastya was staring at Arya with all the love he has for her.

It's evedient for everyone that Arya and Agastya love eachother with all their hearts. Their love is insane, passionate, limitless and very special. But both of them were avoiding this fact from a very long time. Arya is thinking that it's a one sided love from her side. While Agastya knows that his love is mutual from both the sides but hesitating because of his own set of insecurities. Why not he is a CBI officer.

After aiding Arya took Agastya to the bedroom and made him lay down carefully. All the while Agastya kept staring at Arya and somewhere at back of his mind there was a voice which was saying that "she is too precious to let go. Claim her". But Agastya's mind was gripped by his own set of insecurities and fears which made him ignore the voice.
After making him lay down on the bed Arya was about leave but Agastya held her hand and stopped her from leaving. Having no option Arya sat on the bed beside him. Agastya gently wiped the tears which were about to dry.

Mere liye yeh sab normal hain. Tujhe toh pata hi hain na. Aur yeh pehli baar nahi hai jo tum mujhe aise condition mein dekh rahi ho. Phir intna kyu ghabraayi ho? Asked Agastya.

Pehli baar nahi hai. Pata hai mujhe ki tumhare liye yeh sab normal hai. Par pata nahi kyu mein tujhe is condition mein nahi dekh sakti. Dar lagta hain mujhe tujhe aise dekh ke. Arya said honestly.

Agastya smiled softly at the girl infront of him. Whom he love endlessly. In meantime Ilham and Zaid brough food for him. Which Arya fed Agastya with her own hands. After feeding Agastya Arya gave him pain killers to reduce the pain.

This is the reason Agastya denied going to the hospital when Madhavan suggested him to get treated in hospital. Agastya know Arya will treat him and pamper him. Agastya loves to get pampered by Arya.

Ladies and gentlemen introducing you all our very own sneaky Agastya.

After giving pain killers. Arya hugged him once again tightly. To which Agastya leaned and rested his head on Arya's shoulder.

Don't worry. I'm fine. Agastya whispered softly.

To which Arya hummed.

Sleep now. Said Arya.

Arya kept running her fingers in his hair till he is asleep. Once she was sure that he was asleep. Arya kissed his forehead gently and left from there to her house.  But our Agastya was not a heavy sleeper so he felt the kiss. And was very happy with it.

Next day it was saturday so it was half day for them. So after coming from office they were laying on Arya's bed lazily scrolling their phones. Everyone   were in Arya's house today. After eating the lunch they decided to take a power nap. Everyone got adjusted in Arya's bed.

At night Zaid prepared Agastya's favourite which is Rajma chawal.
Everyone relished the food. Zaid's handmade food is an emotion.

After the dinner they were lazyily sprawled across the home theatre which is in Agastya's flat. They watched Avengers.

Now they were bored because they are in no mood to watch any movie. So Zaid suggested to play truth and dare. Agastya was not at all intrested but Arya and Ilham were too excited to play. So he doesn't had the heart to deny them so he agreed.

Soon there were playing Truth or Dare. The bottle stopped on Agastya.

Batao bro. Truth or dare? Ilham asked.

Dare. Agastya said.

To which Zaid smirked. Looking at smirking Zaid, the girls pitied Agastya. Because they somewhat know Zaid is going to give a very difficult dare to Agastya.

I am going to give you a dare. Said Zaid.

Go on. Said Agastya confidently

So your dare is....... Go and flirt with the watchman. And you have to use Sharukhan's dialogue and song while flirting. Said Zaid mischeviosly.

Are you serious. You gotta be kidding me right? Asked Agastya.

Nope bro. I'm not kidding you. If you are going to skip this I have a better task for your punishment. Said Zaid.

Listening to the dare. Girls eyes were wide open and their jaws were literally touching the ground.

While listening to the dare which was given by Zaid. Agastya gulped hard and his face went pale.

What say bro? Are you doing the dare or are you ready for your punishment task? Said Zaid.

Taking deep breaths Agastya prepared himself for the task.

I am ready. Agastya said.

Strolling outside the house he started walking towards the watchman. This is gonna be so tough for Agastya because all the security guards and Watchmen of the society knew Agastya. And they respect Agastya a lot. All the security guards and Watchmen has immense respect for the four of them because they  behave very kindly and politely with them. They even hav friendly conversation with them.

Ilham, Arya and Zaid followed Agastya quitely and hide behind the tree quietly.

Agastya went and stood infront of the watchman. Watching Agastya the watchman stood up from his chair.

Arey. Agastya beta. Tum iss waqt yaha kya kar rahe ho. Kuch kaam tha kya. Asked watchman poliety.

To which Agastya smiled awakwardly and started speaking hesitantly.

Woh. Mujhe aapse kuch kehna tha bohut dino se so meine socha abhi keh doon. Said Agastya

Clearing his throat Agastya started speaking.

Dekhiye Jab se maine aapko dekha tab se mujhe aap se pyaar ho gaya. Said Agastya while looking at watchman's eyes.

Poor watchman was staring at Agastya like he saw some ghost.

Teri aakhon ki namkeen mastiyan, Teri hasi ki beparwah gustakhiyan, Teri zulfon ki lehrati angdayian, nahi boolunga mein jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan.

Tere haath se haath chodna, tere saayon ka rukh modna, tere palat ke phir na dekhna, nahi maaf karunga mein jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan.

Baarishon mein bedhadak tere naachne se, baat baat pe tere bewajah tere roothne se, choti choti Teri bachkani badmashiyon se, mohabbat karunga mein jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan. Said Agastya intensely looking at watchman's eyes.

Zaid, Ilham and Arya were trying really hard to not break into laughter fits.

While the poor watchman became unconscious because of the shock. Agastya's eyes widened looking at now unconscious watchman. While Arya, Zaid and Ilham came running towards the watchman.

Bro, aap na apne bike le ke thoda sa bahar ghum ke ayiye. Said Zaid

To which Agastya glared him and went out taking his bike.

Ilham sprinkled some water on watchman. To which he woke up sitting straigh he saw his surroundings.

Ag.. Agastya bet kaha hai? Asked watchman.

Agastya abhi tak ghar aaya nahi hai. Aaj shayad overtime kar raha hai. Aaj kal bohut busy hai na. Par aap batayiye aap behosh kaise ho gaye. Woh toh shukar hain ki hum bahar walking ke liye aaye aur aap ko dekh liya nahi toh pata nahi kab tak aap behosh hote. Zaid started his Melo drama.

Woh kaka aap aise behosh kaise ho gaye. Asked Ilham.

Woh pata nahi beta. Shayad kamzori ki wajah se behosh ho gaya. Koi baat nahi aap log jau. Said watchman. He thought it's his dream. So he was too embarrassed.

Meanwhile Agastya came in his bike.

Kya ho raha hai. Asked Agastya.

Kuch nahi bro. Kaka behosh ho gaye toh hum unhe help kar rahe hai. Said Zaid.

Kya aap behosh ho gaye. Aap ko apna khayal rakhna chahiye. Yeh lijiye yeh khayiye. Yeh maine  Zaid ke liye laaya tha par aap kha lijiye. Arya kuch aur bana degi Zaid keliye. Said Agastya and handed him food parcel.

To which Watchman took it with a bright smile.

Four of them went inside the house and burst out laughing like a maniacs.
Agastya was glaring three of them but they were too busy in laughing. Especially Arya she was literally rolling on the ground laughing hard while holding her stomach. Ilham and Zaid were no less.

Waise Agastya mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum itne acche se propose karoge. I am impressed. Arya teased.

Yes bro. Not bad haa. Ilham teased too.

To which Agastya throwed a pillow on Arya. Arya also threw a pillow towards Agastya. Soon four of them were fighting with the pillows like a 5 years old.

This is how their Saturday went with all the fun.

After the pillow fight. They arranged the floor beddings in Agastya's flat and four of them slept together while gossiping about anything and everything.

At the morning their sleep broke by the door bell. Agastya grumpily woke up and went to open the door only to get surprised by the scene in front of him.

To be continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

0 0 1
MY COLLECTIONS OF SHORT, SHORT STORIES.
11.9K 179 17
《SHORT STORIES》
5.2K 380 4
Os collection on Sidnaaz ❤️
136 0 15
A collection of short stories