Ripples of The Future (Honkai...

By Kaz_Araya

Clyde was a Knight who worked with Shicksal. He's used to working alone, but fate had other plans. 3 students... More

The Lonely Traveler
An Unlikely Alliance
St. Freya
Story Update : On Hold

A Small Simulation

506 9 0
By Kaz_Araya

Himeko : Begin!

Automated female voice : Commencing scenario 1

3 knights spawned in front of Clyde. Their gazes fixed on Clyde and their Lances by their side.

'Three of these?! She's got to be crazy'

'Relax Mary. They won't be a problem.'

Clyde channeled honkai energy to his hands and legs and they burst into flames. They were now harder than any metal and hotter than any fire.

He leapt towards the closest Knight and gave it a strong punch, sending it skidding back and crashing into one of it's teammates. The 3rd Knight behind him was about to attack. Clyde knew that these things were slow, he pulled his right arm back and charged it, ready to punch the beast's Lance and itself along with it.

Clyde : Let's see if this works.

The beast swung it's Lance and Clyde's arm went forward, his fist colliding with the Lance. The beast was flying through the air and it's rider's left arm was torn off.

Himeko : That's a bit... Graphic

Himeko had forgotten to turn off her microphone but Clyde ignored it. He walked to the knight's discarded Lance and picked It up. He had no idea how Durandal was able to use one, but one that he knew : It was sharp and packs a mean punch.

The remaining 2 knights were already making their way towards Clyde.

Clyde : I hope I don't get a dislodged shoulder from this

He pointed the Lance forward and ran as fast as he could towards the beasts. The Lance ran into the first beast with a brutal force and impaled it. It's rider was holding on for dear life as Clyde kept running. The second one was hit but the Lance was too heavy for Clyde, It wasn't strong enough to stab it.

The rider of the first beast was crushed between it's own mount and it's teammates. Clyde left the Lance and leaped over the corpse of the beast and kicked the second rider off. He went straight for the head and a satisfying crunch was heard.

The beast let out a low growl. Clyde punched it to put it out of it's misery.

Automated Female Voice : Scenario 1 complete. Commencing scenario 2.

The corpses around him faded away.

Automated Female Voice : Generating field

Clyde was no longer in an empty white space, now he was in a factory and 3 zombies with scythes were in front of him and 2 jun-ninjas behind them. They were arranged in a V-shape.

He reached for his guns at his hips but remembered that he was in a simulation.

Clyde : Guns? Please?

A pair of guns materialised, strapped onto his hips. He pulled them out with a grin on his face.

Clyde : About time I had some target practice

He shot at the three zombies and hit all three of them right in the forehead. Their heads went back but they regained composure slightly after. Of course, it wouldn't be fun if they went down that easy right?

Clyde ran to the zombies and shot at one a few times, he dodged it's attack and shoulder barged it, making it fall over. He took this opportunity and shot it's head a few times. With that one's head gone, now he could focus on the other two.

He had 3 bullets left in each gun, maybe... Clyde secretly wished he had a movie magazine, the type that never run out. But when they do, it's usually when the main character needs one more bullet to end the fight.

The zombie on the left attacked first, swinging it's scythe at Clyde's head. He sidestepped it and caught it's handle.

'Thank goodness the handle's long'

He shot at the zombies face

Bang
Bang
Click

'Shit'

He smacked the base of the gun in the zombies face as he yanked the scythe away from it. He dropped the gun and held the scythe with his two hands, feeling it's weight. It was heavier near it's curved blade, as expected and it felt so awkward just holding it.

'How the hell does Rita use this?! Maybe like a hammer?'

'I don't think we've ever seen her do a big swing like she was using a hammer, Clyde. She's usually very fast'

'Come to think of it, it's almost like she dances. She elegantly attacks with both speed and power. How her hips sway and her breasts jiggl- woah that's too far'

Clyde shook his head, blushing and Mary giggled inside him. He didn't have time to copy Rita's moves by memory. Hammer time it was then.

He pulled the scythe back, then sliced at the zombie's throat, cutting it's head clean off. The other one slashed at Clyde from above, but he blocked it with the handle of his scythe. The zombie's scythe was nearing his eye. He had to do something.

Clyde pushed the scythe to the side and the zombie fell forwards. He kicked the zombie's knee, making it bend sideways with a sickening crunch. While it tried to get up, Clyde swung his scythe upwards. The blade went straight through the zombie's skull as it's body ragdolled. A clear sign that it was dead.

Clyde : Rita will have to teach me how to use one of these later.

He let the weapon drop along with the body and brushed his hands over his pants

'That should be eno-'

'Behind you!'

One of the Jun-Ninjas slashed at his back. He jerked forward and yelled out in pain. The captain wasn't lying when he said it would hurt.

Clyde : Son of a...

Clyde glared at the ninja as his hands and legs burst into flames. He grabbed the ninja by it's throat and lifted it off the ground.

Clyde : Burn

The ninja shrieked out in pain as it was set on fire. The ninja desperately punched Clyde's hand to break free but failed, and Clyde kept the ninja burning until it was nothing but a lifeless husk.

The other Ninja watched with fear in it's eyes. Clyde looked at it and flashed it a devilish smile. He dashed forward with the previous ninja's katana in hand and stabbed it in the chest. He heated the blade of the katana and pulled upwards. The upper half of the ninja was sliced open in half.

Automated female voice : Scenario 2 complete. Clearing the field

The corpses faded away

Automated female voice : Generating field

His surroundings changed into a forest with the occasional large rock placed. Clyde was standing in the middle of a field surrounded by the forest. Strangest of all, there was one single pillar in the middle of the field. Then, a familiar face walked onto the field.

Fu Hua : Greetings Clyde. I hope you will not hold back

Clyde : What?

Automated Female voice : Duel starts in 10, 9, 8,...

Clyde : A duel? But Himeko never said-

Automated female voice :6, 5, 4...

Clyde : That damn woman...

Automated female voice : ... 2, 1. Begin.

Neither of them moved. Both staring at each other like statues.

Fu Hua : Come Clyde. Fight me.

She had chosen her place well. A place with loose rocks where an attacker could easily lose their footing. But he wasn't going to let her choose their combat ground.

'Time to play dirty'

He pulled out the two guns strapped to his hips, which were replaced after the last fight, and shot at her. She dodged them with ease, though Clyde didn't want to hit her. He just needed her to move from her place.

'That's right, we're not fighting ther-'

The first blow came from below. The girl had dashed to him and punched him under the chin and kneed him in the groin. As he doubled down, she did a roundhouse at his head.

'She's fast'

Fu Hua walked towards him while he was standing up. Clyde ran his finger through his hair and sighed

Clyde : I didn't see that one coming.

In a split second, Clyde kicked Fu Hua in the side and she was sent tumbling away. He ran to her and jumped, his leg ready to stomp her back. She rolled aside just in time before his leg came slamming down beside her.

Clyde : How do you win this duel?

Clyde dodged a kick from Fu Hua

Fu Hua : When your opponent gets knocked out or surrenders

Clyde and Fu Hua traded blow for blow, blocked each other's attacks. They were both so fast it almost looked like a blur.

Clyde grinned. This was a fight that he was enjoying. Fu Hua was fast and strong.

Fu Hua : Hup!

She did an axe kick, but Clyde had caught her leg this time and threw her to the pillar

Fu Hua : Ah!

Clyde leapt to her and put an arm around her neck. She was hanging just a few inches above the ground, struggling for air. Her glasses were left on the ground

Clyde : Done yet?

Fu Hua tried to push his arm away but kept failing. The edges of her vision started to blur. After a few more tries, she raised her hand showing that she surrenders, much to Clyde's annoyance. He was hoping for more.

Clyde removed his arm and caught her by the armpits. Fu Hua gasped and took deep lungfuls of air that tasted sweeter than honey. Clyde helped her stand and gave her glasses.

Clyde : I might have gone too far

She took the glasses (Which were miraculously undamaged during their fight) and wore it.

Fu Hua : No, you took the opportunity and it was the right thing to do. The enemy won't show you mercy that's for sure.

Clyde gave her an apologetic smile and she blushed. Clyde saw just how adorable she was at that moment.

Captain : I must admit, that was amazing! Just a few more months of training and you'll be in the big leagues. An A-Rank Knight. I'm sure of it!

The captain was clapping his hands with a smile plastered across his face. He walked closer to Clyde and Fu Hua and patted her on the back.

Captain : You as well Fu Hua, Keep training.

Fu Hua : Yes captain

She smiled and nodded with her chest swelling with pride. She was a formidable opponent and Clyde worried that he might need to fight her again in the future.

Himeko : Indeed... You were impressive. But I still have my eyes on you.

Someone tapped on his shoulder and Clyde turned to look at the purple haired girl.

Mei : That was incredible Clyde! Most of us students can't even lay a finger on her. You beat her! That's like 10 times better!

Kiana was standing next to Mei looking disinterested

Kiana : Yeah I guess it was pretty good...

Bronya was staring intensely at Clyde. She walked a few steps in front of him and gave him a big thumbs up.

Bronya : Amazing

Her eyes were sparkling with amazement.

Captain : Alright, You've done well. It's free time now, I suggest you go back and rest Clyde. The rest of you do the same. You've all got a big day ahead of you.

Clyde : Hmm?

~~~~

Clyde groaned as he collapsed on the bed. He allowed his body to relax and his muscles ached. Tamaya peeked from the side of the bed like a child, only her eyes visible.

Tamaya : *Groan

Clyde : Want to know what happened? I had to fight.

Tamaya gasped and slapped him playfully on the chest

Clyde : Ow... Did you want to follow?

She nodded

Clyde : Don't worry, it was just some training

He sighed and felt so comfortable. The warm shower had clearly done it's work, making Clyde feel drowsy. He was about to feel asleep when someone knocked on the door.

Clyde : Mmrh... Come in

He sat up, expecting to see Mei peeking from behind the door before coming in. But no, It was Kiana. The girl that despised him the most. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a purple t-shirt with the words "Pups Scout!" written on it.

She looked at him then turned red. She wasn't angry now was she?

Clyde : What is it?

Clyde was getting slightly annoyed, he just wanted to sleep.

She pointed at him and looked away, turning even redder. She wasn't pointing at him, but at his... body

'Oh'

Clyde was just wearing a pair of pants, leaving his muscular and fit upper body exposed.

Clyde : Sorry

He put on a blank white t-shirt, and only then did Kiana look at him again.

Kiana : Excuse me, mind if I sit?

Clyde : Please

He gestured her to sit down on the chair next to his bed. Tamaya climbed onto the bed and sat cross-legged next to Clyde.

Kiana : I saw your fight earlier

Clyde : Ok?

Kiana : And I... That was very Impressive. So... I want to apologise

Clyde : For what?

Clyde smirked. He knew what she was talking about, he just wanted to tease her. She turned red again.

Kiana : For the way that I've been treating you. Showing you hostility for absolutely no reason

Clyde : You got that right.

Kiana : Shut up! let me finish. I want you to help me

Clyde : Help you with what?

Kiana : Teach me. Teach me how to be as good as you

Clyde : Why? Why do you want me to teach you that?

Kiana : Because.... I want to protect my friends. Mei, Bronya, Aunt Himeko... All I've ever done is drag them down. It's always me being saved. I'm never the one doing the saving... So please

She looked at him with determination in her eyes. Clyde found it admirable and cute. It was such a childish request.

'There will be a time when you can't save everyone Kiana. Life is never that easy'

Clyde : You may not see it or realise it. Just you being here is more than enough to save a life. Maybe not now, but in the future

Kiana was confused with what he said

Clyde : And yes, I'll help you

Her eyes lit up with joy and she wrapped him in a bear hug, burying his face in between her cleavage. Clyde wanted to tell her but kept quiet.

Kiana : Thanks

She practically hopped off the chair and walked to the door

Kiana : Let's start our training in 3 weeks. In the meantime, you can get used to this school and start a routine. Then we'll find a suitable time for us.

She flashed him a smile and left the room.

Clyde : Well that was something...

'Heheeeeeeeeee'

'What Mary?'

'Nothinggggggg'

Clyde sighed and looked at Tamaya. She was pouting

Clyde : Now what's wrong with you?

Tamaya : *Groan

Clyde blushed

Clyde : What? No I didn't enjoy that. Not in a million years

She pouted again and pounced on him. She squeezed him as hard as she could.

Clyde : You want a hug too? I swear you're more like a cat

(Author : Tamaya is as small as Bronya with white hair and purple eyes. Just in case some of yall wondering what she looks like)

(A week later)

Clyde : How are you feeling?

Cayla : I'm fine Clyde, You don't have to be so worried

She put a gentle hand on her brother's cheek. Her hand was cold, too cold for a human. Clyde couldn't help but get more worried.

Clyde : Tamaya, Stop strangling her!

Tamaya was beside Cayla on her bed, nuzzling her face against his sister's breasts and hugging her. Cayla giggled and patted her on the head.

Cayla : There, there. I missed you too.

Clyde stared at his sister. She still had the silky smooth purple hair that he remembered. He remembered how he fell in love with his own sister's endearing blue eyes. She would pat him on the head and sing him lullabies when they were children to put him to sleep. She always had a smile on her face, and whenever he saw it his worries would fade away.

Cayla : Come here

She noticed him staring and she smiled, extending an arm out to him. Clyde was a bit shy but he accepted her hand and lay his head on her lap. She ran her fingers through his hair. Cayla's heart was filled with joy, it was like she had two little children to take care of.

........

..............

....................

.........................

Cayla : Clyde, I need to go back

Clyde : Hmm?

Clyde was half asleep when she spoke.

Clyde : Go back where?

Cayla : The mountains. Where you found me.

Clyde got up from her lap and looked at her.

Clyde : Why? We could just start a new life here. I've been looking for you almost my whole life and you want to go back?

Cayla : Please Clyde... It's something I can't explain.

Cayla looked down at Tamaya's white hair, avoiding her brother's gaze. Clyde took a deep breath and sighed. He felt like crying but held it back

Clyde : Fine, but give me time. It'll take a while before I can get you back

He put a hand on Tamaya's head and rubbed it

Clyde : I should get going. I'll carry Tamaya back.

Cayla : No, don't worry about her. You go on and get some rest..

Clyde nodded and stood up

Clyde : Goodnight sis.

Cayla : Good night Clyde

He had an irresistible urge to kiss her on the forehead. Maybe that would make her want to stay.

'Ah well, no one's watching'

He kissed her on the forehead and a wide smile played on her lips.

Cayla : You're so sweet.

~~~~

Clyde was walking, well almost jogging. They took curfew very seriously here. The school's infirmary was a bit far from the dorms so he had to hurry. He didn't want another scolding from Theresa.

??? : Master Verhaffen!

Clyde stopped upon hearing the voice. It was Rita and she was on her way towards him.

Clyde : Rita?

~~~~

Rita : The Overseer has been waiting for your report. He needs to know what you've found out.

Clyde : I'm still a new student here and it's only been 2 weeks! Give me some time. What about you then?

Rita : I have already informed the overseer of my findings, which is nothing. Principal Theresa has me on a tight leash. I'm not allowed into the Hyperion. I'm not even allowed into her office. Her, the captain and Himeko won't discuss anything in front of me. I'm afraid that she suspects me.

She let out a sigh.

Rita : That wasn't the main reason why I called you here. Follow me. I need your help.

She stood up from her seat ad led him into a room. It had a bed, a bathroom on the right, a table...

'This is her room'

Clyde : !?

Clyde found his lips locked with Rita's as she pushed him down onto her bed. She wrapped her arms around his neck while straddling him, slowly starting to to rub her body on his. Clyde was trying to find a way to force her into becoming submissive, but the maid's kiss was already taking over his body.

Quiet moans escaped her mouth when Clyde traced his fingers along her back and then grabbed her thighs. She had removed her skirt when he wasn't looking. But he wasn't complaining, her incredibly soft thighs and erotic pantyhose made him want more. He let his hands stray to her chest and grabbed her breasts, making her moan.

Rita : Is this what Master Durandal experienced that night?

Clyde : Oh there's more.

Grinning, she leaned on Clyde and nibbled his ear. She always had this unique scent, but tonight her smell was very, very alluring. She whispered in his ear.

Rita : Please show me...

Master...

That was it. When Clyde's pent up emotions broke free. He pushed her down beside him and got up. Now he was on top and she was laying on the bed.

This was going to be a very long night for the both of them...

(Hello, Author here. Soooooo how long has it been? 2 weeks? maybe.... I really want to apologise to you all, It took me a long time to write another chapter. I'm getting really busy now prob until the end of June.

Some of yall might be wondering why I didn't proceed and just write the lemon part. I am a terrible writer and I can't write lemons. Yes I am sorry for being such a pussy.

And yeah I think that's it. Please leave some kind of feedback so I know whether or not my writing is going in the right direction. Like seriously please at least comment, I'm getting worried hehe. Adios)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 19 12
A retelling of Chapter 14 from the main storyline of Honkai Impact 3rd in my own words from my imagination. Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3r...
21.6K 604 17
I can't really come up with a good description so this is just a placeholder. This book follows a couple of the Mangas' events. DISCLAIMER: This book...
59.9K 2.2K 74
In a world on the brink of Honkai domination, the fate of Earth hinges on the formidable Valkyries. These extraordinary warriors are the last line of...
19.2K 732 29
Four months have passed since the Herrscher of the Void's awakening. In the time since, the world has gone into chaos. Despite that, Alex promises to...