My Secret Love❤😚 (Completed)

By KashishNaaz

Kya?? Concept dekhna hai? toh book kholo na buddhu (COMPLETED) More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Appreciation Post
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Author's Kashmakash
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 16
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Secret Love Turns Forver Together
Suggestions Plz..

Part 21

2.9K 320 33
By KashishNaaz

"Mom, she is not with Sushmita. I don't know where she has went, she doesn't even have any friend except her." Rashmi said to his mother. They both were trying to search for her, but had no idea where she had gone.

"I think I know where she must have gone-" Gautam, who was a silent till now, spoke gaining their attention. The mother-daughter duo look at him with confusion.

"Gautam, How do you know about it?" Her mother asked him, Gautam smirked evilly.  

"Aunty, don't ask how i know, instead, ask where you'll find her." 

"Okay, so where is she now?" Rashmi asked him.

"Okay, so where is she now?" Kria asked him.

"With my brother." Gautam answered, giving them a mini heart attack.

"What? Have you gone crazy? She doesn't even know Sid properly, and you are saying she is with him. And why will Sid kept her with him?" An angry Rashmi questioned him. She was shocked & confused. Gautam chuckled at their questions, he was sure they don't have any idea about Shehnaaz & Sid's relation.

"I suggest you both to focus on her life too instead of money, but since you are not aware of her relation with my bro, let me enlighten you both. Your daughter, Shehnaaz is my brother's mistress, the one warm his bed everyday-" Gautam revealed, Rashmi & her mother stared at him in utter shock.

"Shocked? Then I'm sure, it will be more shocking to know that, Sidharth is too much attached to her, today itself they had returned back from their trip to hongkong." Gautam told them.

"Did you see, mom? How low she had stooped to get money. Shehnaaz has become his mistress-" Rashmi said in disgust lacing her tone. But it was more of because Sid chose Shehnaaz above her, he never spared a glance to her even after giving him so many hints.

"If you know she has relation with your brother then why you want to marry her?" Rashmi questioned him, looking at him suspiciously.

"Because I can't see him happy, and he is pretty much happy with Shehnaaz." Gautam replied arrogantly. Rashmi felt her hatred for her sister growing, she wanted Sid but her sister got him. She wondered what he saw in Shehnaaz that he kept her as his mistress, and showering all his luxury on her.

"Then what are you waiting for? Lets go, I wanna teach that itch a lesson-" Rashmi said as she walked out of the house, Gautam & her mother followed her behind. They sat in Gautam's car and drove away to Sid's house.
______________________________________

Sidharth took out his cell phone and dialed his assistant's number while Shehnaaz stood  there, watching him silently.

"I want you to arrange a bridal lehenga & all the other marriage arrangements in the temple, In an hour, Meet me in Durga Maa mandir." Sidharth said to him and cut the call, turning toward Shehnaaz, he held her shoulders while she stares at him with wide eyes.

"We are getting married today." Sidharth told her firmly. He had come up with this decision, it was only way for him to free her from her family, who always gives her pain.

"Marriage? But you don't believe in all this-" Shehnaaz stammered as she spoke. She knew he doesn't believe in these love, marriages & relationships and she doesn't want him to force himself in a relationship just for her.

"It doesn't matter. Now no more questions, We are getting married and thats final." Sidharth said to her in firm tone. He held her hand and dragged her out of the room without waiting for her reply. Shehnaaz followed his silently while several question arose in her mind. He was taking this decision in hasty, will he regret later? Or how it the sudden change in their relation affect them? Shehnaaz had so many questions, and she didn't got any answers, she left everything in the hands of their fate. She will accept everything, only if he is beside her.

"Reyaansh kaha par hai?" Gautam questioned the watchman. 

" Sir toh Shehnaaz ma'am ke saath chale gaye bahar, addha ghante pehle." Watchman answered him.

"Kahan gaye hai? Kuch pta hai?" Rashmi asked him, watchman nodded negatively in response. Gautam cursed his fate in anger, and turned to looks at Rashmi.

"He went to durgaa maa temple with her." A voice came from behind. They all turned and found a lady standing there, who work in mansion.

"Meine unki baatein suni, Woh aaj usse shaadi karne wala hai." The lady told them. Gautam smirked, taking out a bundle of 1000 rupee notes and gave it to the lady. 

"Lets go, we need to stop their wedding."  turned to her mother & Rashmi who nodded, they hoped inside the car and drove away to the maa durga temple.

Shehnaaz comes out of the room that was behind the temple, she was wearing a beautiful light green colored lehenga. Sid was waiting outside, for her. And when his gaze fall over her, he forgot to blink. Shehnaaz was a mesmerizing beauty, pure & eternal.

"You are looking beautiful, Kitty." Sidharth admired her beauty. Shehnaaz gave him a small smile. In next few minutes, her life will change completely, for good may be. 

"I know, Tumhare bahut saare dreams honge apni shadi ko lekar, but iss waqt yeh jaroori hai. I don't want to lose you." Sidharth said to her, and his last few words made her heart skipped a beat. Indirectly though but He assured her that she wasn't doing anything wrong by marrying him.

"Aaj se, no more crying. From now, you will just smile without any fear. I'll not let your family or anyone hurt you." Sidharth promised her, she smiled hearing his words, she knew he meant.

"I know." Shehnaaz whispered.
"Come." Sidharth whispered softly, taking her hand in his, he walked inside the temple where his assistant was waiting for them with priest. Priest had already arranged everything required for the wedding. 

SidNaaz sat at the altar as priest started chanting the holy mantras. Sid intertwined his fingers with her. He knew she was nervous, and little unsure too but he will handle her. With blessing of maa durga, they both got married to each other. Sidharth filled her hair partings with vermilion & made her wear the manglasutra, marking her as his till eternity.

Shehnaaz closed her eyes tightly as he did so, she was feeling blessed to have him. With happiness there was fear too but the moment was too special for her to think about anything else. She wanted to live this moment with her love. Today, he gave their relation a name.

Shehnaaz looks at him and without her acknowledge, a smile touched her cheeks. He was her husband now, her other half. She is his officially.

"I promise, I'll be the best husband." Sidharth whispered in her ear as he tied the mangalsutra around her neck. She shivered at the intensity of his words. Sid kissed her forehead. Priest announced them as husband-wife. He held her hand and stood before the Maa Durga idol, and took blessings from maa for their happy future together

Shehnaaz looks at him with small smile as they proceed toward their car, it was new beginning for them, with each other, in completely new relation where they might be bind by convenience but hidden & unsaid emotions were alive in their relation, which is base of their relation.

He opened the back seat door for her, Shehnaaz was about sit inside when someone's voice from behind stopped them. They both turned around and found the three wrongs in her life, standing there and glaring at her in anger. If looks could kill then she would have fallen dead by now.

"Shehnaaz, is this what i had taught you? Trap a rich guy, Warm his bed every night, day then forcefully marry him? What the hell does you think of yourself?", her mother shouted at her, she stepped close to her but Sidharth stood between them, glaring at her mother.

"Who are you to question her when you were ready to sell her for some damn money? What kind of mother do that?" Sid questioned her, his voice held so much hatred that smriti flinched away. Her mom had no answer to give while Rashmi came forward.

"Sidharth Sir, you don't this know little cunning bitch, She is trapping you for money, she doesn't get money from us so she trapped you. Don't fall for her innocence, sir, she is using you." Rashmi snorted, throwing disgustful glares in her direction. Shehnaaz narrowed her eyes at her, she was about to answer her back but Sid stopped her.

"Call her with those name again, and I'll not hesitate to kill you." Sidharth warned her, something he couldn't bare is, bad mouthing about Shehnaaz, his little kitty who is as innocent as a small baby.

"But sir-"

"Not a word more, Rashmi.You will face worse than what i had already planned for you." The threat was visible in his voice. She back away that instant, knowing him very well.

"Now leave before you all will be behind the bars for trying to sell her!" Sidharth warned them, he looked dead serious and they knew he can do anything.

"This is not the time to deal with him, We will deal with these two later but for now, lets leave for home." Gautam suggested, the mother-daughter duo nodded and they left from their in Gautam's car.

"They had went away easily but knowing my brother, I know he will create trouble for us later." Sidharth said to her who nodded, knowing her family too, she was sure they weren't going to sit quietly after today's incident.

"We will face it together, but right now, I'm happy that i don't have to go home and bare their taunts." Shehnaaz said happily which made him smile too. He kissed side of her head, then sitting inside the car, they drove away to their home.

"Shehnaaz, you know that i live alone, sorry, i can't give you proper grehpravesh you deserve-" Sid said who was standing at the entrance of the house with him by her side.

"Sidharth, it doesn't matter to me. Don't think too much about it and lets go inside." Shehnaaz said to him, she was about to step forward when he held her hand, Shehnaaz turned her head and look at him with confused expressions.

"Wait here, I'll back in a moment." Sidharth said to her, though he himself doesn't believe in all these rituals & all but he knew she does, she had dreamt of grand wedding with all the ritual, he couldn't give her that but he could try and give her a proper welcome in their house.

Shehnaaz was waiting for him outside, she look at him with wide eyes when her gaze fall over him, coming toward her with a kalash filled with rice & a thaal of aarti.

"Sidharth, what is this?" Shehnaaz questioned him. Sid placed the kalash on the floor and stood before her.

"See, you are my wife, and deserve a special welcome in the house. But I don't know what to do, i mean i know these things are required but what to do with them?" Sidharth questioned her back, her melted at the sight of her husband. Going out of his comfort zone, he was doing things for her, it made her feel special, and blessed.

"I'll tell you." Shehnaaz squealed excitedly. Sid nodded in return at her. He did as she told him, then Shehnaaz kicked the kalash with her right foot and entered inside.

"I don't know about any other ritual than this so lets chuck them and moved to most important ritual-" Sid said to her, he step close to her and scooped her in his arms.

"Most important ritual? Which ritual are you talking about, Sidharth?" Shehnaaz asked him innocently staring at him. Sidharth smirked at her as he started climbing the stairs with her in his arms.

"Suhaagraat! Our wedding night." Sidharth told her, staring down at her intensely, crimson red spread across her cheeks, no matter how many time they got intimate before, it still gives her feel like it's their first time.

"Now you are acting like a new bride, blushing & all, huh?" He teased her, she giggled softly, its very rare to see the playful side of mighty Shukla. With his leg, he pushed the door and entered inside, walking over the bed, he gently made her lay down on the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 2.4K 31
Bawre Kuch Khayalon Mein Bachkane Se Sawalon Mein Sang Rahiyo, Sang Rahiyo Samjhe Na Duniya Tu Toh Mujhko Samjhiyo Dil Nasamajh Hai Dil Ko Kuch Bhi N...
79.2K 10.4K 41
Kuch to different milega 😁
305K 29.9K 72
SHORT STORIES ON #SIDNAAZ.. Hey there SidNaazians....! Here is your Typical SidNaazian Writer again..! Here I am gonna update 2 to 3 short stories w...
7.2K 1K 10
Peep in to know 🤝🏻