His angel her devil

Autorstwa everlove2069

Aria Stella: 18,very sweet shy girl, gets abused by her father, doesn't know why her life is as bad as it is... Więcej

Chapter 1: So it begins
Chapter 2: Fuck off
Chapter 3: Extra shift
Chapter 4: What happened?
Chapter 5: Life goes on.
Chapter 6: oh no.
Chapter 7: Just friends?
Chapter 8: Hostage
Chapter 9: Do you want to leave?
Chapter 10: Can you just come outside?
Chapter 11: Hug
Chapter 12: Train Wreck
Chapter 13: Dont let me go.
Chapter 14: My rings?
Chapter 15:Hurt by you
Chapter 16: Internal battle
Chapter 17: Good morning.
Chapter 18: Ace
Chapter 19: Don't touch me.
Chapter 20: Alice
Chapter 21: Is this okay?
Chapter 22: Fucked up
Chapter 23: You got me fired
Chapter 24: Dont take her
Chapter 25: Not so fast
Chapter 26: Broken
Chapter 27: Too late
Chapter 29: I will be the loudest one.
Chapter 30: I'm ready.
Chapter 31: Fine, im gone.
Chapter 32: I love you
Chapter 33: College
Chapter 34: I found it!
Chapter 35: Why?
Chapter 36: Well where did you put it?
Chapter 37: Let go
Chapter 38: Fluffy
Chapter 39: I made it!
Chapter 40: All grown up.
New book!!!
NEW BOOK!!!

Chapter 28: Hugs that can kill

14.9K 302 103
Autorstwa everlove2069

Damions pov🔪

I groaned as I felt myself waking up. As soon as I picked up my head I felt my eyes burn due to lack of sleep. Once my vision cleared up I looked down to see Arias body laying still.

I felt guilty about what I did. I almost lost her because of my job.

I rested my hand on her face being cautious of the tube and wires sticking out of her. I heard the sounds of the machine that is helping her breathe and the heart rate machine.

When I leaned down to kiss her forehead her heart beat went up a bit. I smirked looking down at her. "I make your heart beat faster amore?" I questioned even though I know there will be no answer.

"I have to go clean up. I know you would probably kill me if I looked like shit when you wake up." I kissed her bent down to kiss her forehead again.

As I was walking into the hot shower the hot water ran down my body letting my body relax. I stood there for a minute before grabbing my body wash.

Once I wash done washing out my shampoo I grabbed my conditioner but stopped when I heard a knock at my bathroom door. I quickly rinsed off and grabbed my gun.

I put a towel around my waist and opened the door with my gun in front of me pointing right at Alfonso's head.

"Wow! I come with good news! Put the gun down please.." he asked with wide eyes I threw my gun on my bed and walked to my closet.

I walked out of my closet in grey sweats and a black shirt to see him on her side of the bed. I pulled out a knife and threw it by his hand.

His head shoot up and looked at me with terrified eyes. "Don't sit on her side of the bed." I grumbled as he slightly smirked.

"What did you wa-" he cut me off which made me glare for a second. "She's awake." He said and as soon as his words clicked in my mind I ran for the door.

"I said I'm fine. I just- can you stop touching me?" I heard my angels voice and what she was saying made me bust into the room to see the doctor trying to take her blanket away from her.

"capo...wait I can explain! I must see her wounds." Dr. Hunes tried to explain as i glared at him. I looked at her to see her silently crying. I pushed the doctor out of the room and turned back to her.

I tried to touch her but she flinched. "Darling, it's okay I'm right here." I whispered getting closer. Her eyes were red and dilated, and her nose was red and runny.

"He...he." She couldn't make a sentence so I just thought fuck it and climbed into the bed with her. I held her close to my chest as she cried.

"I'm so sorry...I-I didn't mean...I'm sorry..." I heard what she was trying to say throughout her hiccups. I just pulled her closer to me. And for the first time in years..

I cried...I cried in front of a woman who was not my mother. I cried to the woman I hurt and that I love. I cried with her, and for her.

She tried to look up at me but I just pushed her head back down to my chest. "Damion I can't breathe..." she mumbled into my shirt. I chuckled lightly pulling her head back slightly.

"Don't say sorry ever again. Are you feeling any pain? And I'm sorry darling but we do have to get you checked." When I said the word checked she started to freak out and push me away.

"No! No please Bubs. Don't let them hurt me, don't let them see me.." she said while using all of her energy pushing my hands away.

"Aria. Breathe." I said softly but stern as I held her face in my hands. I looked into her grey eyes that were red and puffy.

She started breathing a bit better and I told her how proud I was. "Just don't let them see me..." I heard her mumbling into my neck. Her voice sounded so weak. But she is anything but weak.

"Baby, what if I check? Would that be better?" I asked moving her head away from my neck. She shook her head and shoved her face back into my neck.

"I don't want anyone to see me. Tons of people probably saw me naked and now everyone's going to think I'm some slut." She was speaking words that made absolutely no sense to me.

"Aria. I made sure no one looked at you and if anyone says they looked I will kill them. You are not a slut so don't even think that. If you think that I might just have to call my momma. And my momma is not a good woman to see mad." I heard her chuckling lightly which made me smile.

She whispered softly after a few minutes a small "okay." And I slowly moved off the bed. "Wait." I stopped by the door turning around. "Can you do it?" Her voice trailed off and I felt so guilty but I pushed everything down and nodded.

"Of course baby." I said as I walked to the side of the bed. She slowly lifted her shirt and looked away. I took a deep breath before grabbing her face lightly and kissing her soft lips.

I felt her relax against me and I reluctantly pulled away to focus at the task at hand. I leaned back and she just kept her eyes closed.

I looked down to see the few deep cuts that ran around her body. None of them looked bad and so I lightly put my hand on top of each one watching as she whimpered. I had to check if they were warm or hot and they were not temp.

I leaned down over her wounds and kissed around each one. Each time I would come up I would whisper "perfect." "Gorgeous" and that's exactly what she was. A work of art. My work of art.

Arias pov🦋

After he kissed each and every wound I had tears in my eyes. He pulled my shirt back down and leaned close to my face.

"Open your eyes for me love." He spoke softly and a few seconds later I opened my teary eyes. "You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen."

I just laid there not knowing what to do. In my mind I knew it was a lie but I'm my heart I wanted to make it seem like it was true.

He looked at me for a second before bending down and connecting our lips. I instantly replied missing the feeling. I felt wetness on my cheek and I went to pull away but he put his hands on my cheek and lightly shook his head.

We kissed until we needed air, the kiss we had didn't have roughness to it it had softness and tenderness in it. It felt like soft summer rain as my lips danced with his.

"I'm sorry my love, I have failed you. And I will never let you go again." I reached up and hugged him. I hugged him so tight that I accidentally ripped off my heart rate trackers.

When he heard the alarm go off basically saying I just died. He tried to pull away quickly but I just held on tighter. He somehow shut off the machine and started rubbing my head.

"I guess you can call that the hug of death." He joked around and I chuckled into his torso. His body felt so great, he gained some muscle causing his abs to be more prominent. I like it.

I might lick him...

I'm going to lick him...

I snuck my hand in his shirt and I felt his abs flex. Yep I made up my mind. I'm licking him.

I pulled up his shirt a bit before putting my head in his chest. His body was still as I put my tongue on his abs. I felt him rub my back and so I bit his hip causing him to pull away.

He looked down at me with a glare. "You just bit me.." his voice trailed off as he lifted his shirt. I tried to hold in my laugh but I failed.

I was laughing so hard my side started to hurt. "Oh, shit! I-hahah! Holy fuck me sideways!" I held onto my side as he watched me in amusement.

After I calmed down a bit he continued to look at me but this time I could notice his eyes get darker.

"Did you just say fuck you sideways..?" He asked tilting his head a bit. His voice was a lot deeper and it made me swoon.

I sat there for a minute and right as I was about to respond the door busted open making me jump and Damion threw me a gun.

Oh that's awesome! I my boyfriend to toss me a fucking gun randomly!

I looked at the door to see Alfonso, Grey, Johnny and Ivan all sitting at the door with wide eyes. Damion and I both had guns pointed at them.

I blew out a breath of air and tossed the gun on the end of the bed. Damion did the same thing and sat back down while holding my hand.

Ivan was the first to speak, as he came closer with his hands behind his back. "I got you something... I thought you would need them for your funeral but you really hit us with the 'SURPRISE bitches!'" He said as he pulled out red roses from behind him.

I laughed at the comment and then took the roses. "Um..by the way, for the final time I don't want red roses I want black..." I muttered looking down at the gorgeous hot red roses.

I heard Ivan say "noted" under his breath and Alfonso hit him over his head.

Alfonso looked at me with a serious expression causing me to panic. I have never seen a serious Alfonso and it is fucking scary.

He looked me dead in my soul while walking towards me. "You do that shit again and I will have to murder myself to make you pay. You made me stay here with a even more crazy Damion. And on top of that you made me worry!" He said with a small smile making me sigh in relief.

He came closer and looked nervous so I opened my arms out towards him. He walked over with a big smile but was stopped as Damion leaned over and hugged me while glaring at Alfonso.

I mounted 'later' to Alfonso as he smiled and nodded.

The next one to speak was Johnny. He had red puffy eyes. "Hey, kiddo. I hope you are OkaY. I was really worried about you..." he said while his voice cracked as his eyes getting filled with tears.

I felt bad and tried to get out of bed. Key word tried. Right as I sat up Damion pushed me back down. "Let me hug him. Dick!" I said glaring at him.

"Come here Johnny." As soon as I said said that he ran towards me and hugged me tightly but made sure to be gentle.

Grey was quiet most of the time but soon spoke up softly. "Hey star..i hope you are okay." He kept his head down and I signaled him over.

Damion looked at me and I looked back with a 'try me' look making him grumble and sit back down.

When Grey got to the bed I made room for him and patted the space. He shook his head but I grabbed his arm pulling him down.

I looked at him and put my head on his chest. "I'm okay now." I said glancing up to see him with red eyes.

I looked at everyone else to see them all with jealousy written all over their faces. "I need to talk to Grey alone for a second please."

"Hell no, that's not fair." Ivan said

"I didn't get that!" Alfonso whined.

"Okay." Johnny said pushing Alfonso out of the room.

"No." Damion looked at me with a serious look. "I'm not leaving. I just got you back." I knew he didn't want to leave but I had to ask Grey this one question.

"Please." I gave him the puppy eyes and he sighed looking down. "3 minutes then I get you back." He said while walking out of the door.

As soon as he was out I sat up and turned to grey. "Are you dating my friend?" When I asked this his eyes widened and his breathing got faster.

I realized that I needed to relax so I took a deep breath and held his hand. It seemed to help because he looked down and I saw the blush on his cheeks.

"His name is Andrew..." I asked looking into his soul I saw his eyes flicker with something and I knew I had my answer.

I screamed while hugging him. "Ahhhh I'm so fucking happy." I felt a sharp pain shock my whole body but I pushed it aside.

I was suddenly ripped off of Grey by Damion who was now holding me like a child in the air.

"Ow! You fucking dick my IV!" I yelled while smacking him, he set me down gently with a guilty expression on his face.

I looked up to see grey have a light blush on his face as he got up trying to hide it. Damion was glaring at me like I fucked up.

"Stop glaring at me...and Grey I am super happy for you. But you might want to leave before he really does kill you." I shot him a small smile as he did the same. He looked back once more before dashing out of the door.

I looked at Damion to see him have a pout on his face. "Fix your face and kiss me." As soon as I said that he immediately bent down and kissed me.

When I pulled away I started getting really tired. I made room on the bed and Damion got in holding me to his chest.

I felt myself falling asleep.

"Goodnight mama, goodnight Damion I love you."

As soon as I said that I drifted asleep not thinking of what I just said.

Hey babes!!! I hope you liked! Love you🖤- love author. Word count:2472

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

Maggie Autorstwa S

General Fiction

1M 31.2K 46
Leonardo Giovanni became a father at the age of twenty. The new mafia Don was a closed off cold man that left people shaking in fear. He loved his d...
60.1K 863 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
385K 7.9K 42
Annalyse never had friends in her school. You ask why? She avoided them because she's so afraid that her father will know and everyone hates her. So...
234K 3.6K 63
Being lied to and sold probably is not a good thing to most people. But for Camilla it was worst then death. To Luciano it was necessary. What happen...