โœฟโœŽโœฐ ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—จ โœบ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜...

By amxra_xx

here's oneshots for you to enjoy :) published chapters get improved/updated and new chapters come randomly. o... More

๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ก๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜‚ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด!? โœบ + โ˜ฝ
โ๐—š๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ...โž โœบ
๐—ข๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ โ˜ฝ
๐—œ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—บ โœบ
๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ โœบ
๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐น๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐’œ๐“ƒ๐“Ž๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’
แดกแด‡ แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€
๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ณ๐“ธ๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ผ?
๐•ญ๐–—๐–”๐–๐–Š๐–“ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–“๐–‰๐–˜
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“”๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ
๐‘จ ๐‘ฝ๐’–๐’๐’๐’†๐’“๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’‚๐’•๐’†
๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šœ, ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ โœบ

760 12 14
By amxra_xx

IN THE MAGIC OF FANFIC LOGIC, MALES CAN GET PREGNANT!
(Heavily edited) complete ✓

Naruto's POV

For a few days, I've been feeling quite nauseous and dizzy. I just used to brush it of thinking I just got a normal fever and I'd call a doctor if it got worse. And boy oh boy, it didn't just go worse.

"Kyuuu~" I complain to my older brother. Sasuke and Itachi were at work and come back at 6:00pm, and they haven't arrived yet as it was just 4:56, so he was the only person I could complain to.

"What is it Naruto, can't you see I'm busy? I have a date with Itachi when he comes back," Kyuubi's eyes stayed stuck on his bag as he put some things in there. Kyuubi wasn't mean, in fact, he was a really nice guy. Mostly to me and our close family members, but right now, I could tell he wasn't in the mood.

"The past few weeks I've been feeling sick. I've called the doctors and they said it was just a cold but I think it's more than that," I cross my arms, pouting while looking down.

Kyuubi stops his hands for a moment. "Have you tried taking a pregnancy test?" 

...

"KYU! WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? I CAN'T BE PREGNANT!"

"You never know unless you try!" Kyuubi states on, zipping his bag before facing towards me.

"But I know I'm not!" I reply. Please, I was astonished. Why would I be pregnant? I'm only 22..."

"Naruto, knowing you, you probably didn't use protection."

"Haha... That does sound like me..." 

"Yeah I bet it does" he rolls his eyes. "I'll get the test when me and Itachi go out, just be patient until then."

Ughhh I don't want to be pregnant! Taking care of kids are such a drag. Dang it I sound like Shikamaru, what a drag! Okay I need to stop saying what a drag.

"Okay, I guess." I walk off to me and Sasuke's room. "Have fun with your date!"

"Mhm"

Time Skip. When ItaKyu go on their date *3RD PERSON*

"Jeez, you took your time," Itachi complained while Kyuubi jumped in the car.

"Just shut up and drive," Kyuubi spits out.

Sheeeeeesh. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Itachi thought.

After the date, Kyuubi asks Itachi if he could get something from the store, and of course, Ita lets him bc he's a HAWT gentleman. 

Kyuubi gets out of the car and makes his way toward the door of the loud store. He makes his way towards the pregnancy aisle and doesn't forget to hear the loud screaming of children wailing for chocolate. Man, that is always annoying.

Anyway, he grabs as many brands as he could find cuz he's a 🤑💸 RICH BOI 💸🤑

Meh, this'll be enough. Kyuubi says in his mind. He runs to the paying section, obviously pays (or maybe not 😏😏) and sprints his way to Itachi's car.

He got in and first thing he heard, was Itachi's voice. What a pleasant surprise for a big headache caused by kids screaming!

"Whatcha got there?" Itachi sings.

"Something"

"I know it's something, but what is the something."

"Sometimes it might not be a thing, It might be an animal..." Kyuubi trails off.

"I know bu-" Itachi cuts off. "WAIT WHAT!? ITS AN ANIMAL?!"

BACK HOME

They both come back home and the first thing Kyuubi does, is run to his brother's room. 

"Is Naruto sleeping?" Kyuubi asks Sasuke.

"Yeah, why?" Sasuke raises an eyebrow.

"No reason!" He runs back hoping Sasuke will forget in the morning.

THE NEXT DAY

Naruto rushes to Itakyu's room. Lucky for him Kyuubi was awake. But unfortunately, with Itachi.
He proceeds to ignore Itachi's presence and screams at Kyuu.

"KYUUBI! DID YOU GET IT!!" Naruto screams.

"YEAH YEAH, I DID, STOP SCREAMING!" Kyuubi screams back.

"Sorry! I'm just really excited!"

"Alright, let's go!" Kyuubi gets of the bed and doesn't even take a glance at the Itachi who's face literally reads confusion.

He gets his lazy ass up and follows Naruto to the bathroom.

Naruto's POV

IM SO EXCITED! I know I was really moody yesterday, but I really thought about it and it's not really that bad. Starting a family with Sasuke will be one of the best memories! But... I'm hoping to have less than 5 at least. (Ho Ho Ho Naruto)

Kyuubi finally comes and points to something "Alright, I hid them there"

"Kk!"

"I got all the brands bc I didn't know which one to get" Kyuubi states. "Read the instructions on the back of the boxes."

"Okay! Get out now!" I yell. Kyuubi rushes out of the room.

Okay... the box says to pee in the cup and then wait for the results...

2 lines for pregnant and 1 for not...

Alright! Sounds easy enough!

I start to do as the instructions say and wait for them by myself thinking that Kyuu already left.

A FEW MINUTES LATER (SPONGEBOB AUDIO)

OKAY! I'm going check the results now! I open the door to get Kyuubi but see him outside the room.

"What okay you so long!?" Kyuubi literally screams.

"Oh I was waiting for it"

"Should've called me then!" Kyuubi calms down a bit.

"Sorry...!" I apologise. "I haven't checked the results yet tho"

"Okay, let's check then."

Me and Kyuubi walk to the counter where the test sits.

Right, this is the moment of truth

To see two lines...

"Two means positive..!" I whisper yell.

"I know I'm not stupid!" Kyuubi yells back to me.

We look at all the other ones checking them. They all have two lines... NO WAY! MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE! Actually, not technically as dream since I've only dreamt of it a few times... BUT WHATEVER!

We both squeak loudly. I can't believe this! I'm pregnant! FUCKING PREGNANT!

"KYUU!" I scream. "PINCH ME! IS THIS A DREAM"

"ITS FUCKING NOT!"

We both scream once again.

We started jumping up and down but Kyuubi jumping higher since I had not much energy.

"What you two yelling about?"

KYUUBI'S POV

"What you two yelling about?"

We turn to see our lovely boyfriends. I quickly hide the tests in my pocket to prevent them from seeing them. Imagine if they saw them... that would ruin the whole surprise! If Naruto wants to surprise them or just tell them later on.

"Uhhh nothing" I speak for Naruto.

As I spoke, Naruto immediately dropped to his knees and started crying hysterically.
Ughhh these mood changes...

SHUT UP KYUUBI, YOUR GONNA LIVE WITH THESE FOR NINE MONTHS! Or... if Naruto gets pregnant again gonna be more than that. Unless they decide to live in separate homes from us I guess.

Itachi and Sasuke ran over to him.

"Naruto, what wrong baby..?" Sasuke coos to Naruto crying on his chest.

"S-sas-uke I'm fine..." Naruto sobs.

"Doesn't look like you are" Itachi says as Sasuke strokes Naruto's hair with his fingers.

"What happened Kyuubi," Sasuke asks.

"Uhhh, I don't think I'm allowed to say..." I trails off. "Orrrr... am I Naruto?"

"N-n-o" he says, his voice cracking.

"So I'm not telling you..!" I say as I pull Naruto out of Sasukes grip and pull him to me and Itachi's room and lock the door leaving two confused brothers.

Sasuke's POV

What the hell just happened...?

Me and Itachi get up and knock on Kyuubi and Itachi's room. On the other side we hear giggles and snorts, mostly coming from Naruto.

"Wasn't Naruto crying before?" Itachi speaks up.

"Yeah..."

We knock again and hear footsteps coming towards the door. Then, the door opens revealing two giggling boys with different clothing. Before we got to saying anything, they ran downstairs, putting their shoes on, and rushing out the door. Once again, we were dumbfounded.

We ran after them and once we got out the door, we see Naruto coughing and a worried Kyuubi kneeling before him.

"Quick, get water!" Kyuubi yells.

Itachi runs to the kitchen as I run to Naruto.

"Naruto!" I yell before taking his sobbing onto my chest.

"Cmon, Naruto, breathe..."

My heart beat seemed to calm him down as his breathing started to normalise. Itachi came back and handed water to Naruto. He chugged it down before laying back on my chest, wrapping his arms around me.

"Naruto..?" I mutter. "Are you alright?"

"B-better.." he mumbles.

"Right, you better tell us what happened, Kyuubi" I say before turning to him.

"As Naruto said, he doesn't want you to know..." he trails off. "Yet..."

Yet...

Good I'm going to know soon...

"Can one of you guys drive us to Sakura and Hinatas house, Naruto wants to see them" Kyuubi asks.

"Okay, I'll do it" my brother replies to his boyfriend.

They both get up and Kyuubi takes Naruto from my arms. They go to Itachi's car as I follow.
Itachi takes his car keys from his back pocket and unlocks the car.

At the house
KYUUBI'S POV

*DING DONG*
The door opens.

"Uhm, hey guys! We weren't expecting you guys over." Hinata says with a smile.

* btw Hinata doesn't stutter anymore *

"Uhm Naruto wanted to talk to you guys about something." I say.

"Okay... and all of you guys came...?" Hinata asks.

"Yh"

"Okay... just make yourself at home and I'll go get Sakura for Naruto," Hinata leaves for Sakura as we sit down.

A few minutes later she returns with Sakura.

Naruto's POV

As I saw Sakura I immediately stole her hand and pulled Hinata along. I just went to their bathroom. 

"Woah, Naruto what's wrong?" Sakura asks.

"I need to tell you something important!" I exclaim.

"What is it?" Hinata asks.

I take a deep breath in and exhale through my mouth. I can't believe this is actually true. Well, I shouldn't be focusing on that now, I should be focusing on the news for Sakura and Hinata. But, eek! Still, I can't get over the fact that I'm Pregnant! P.R.E.G.N.A.N.T!

"I'm just gonna say it." I sigh. "Ahhhh! I can't!"

"Woah your excited!" Sakura squeaks. "Must mean we have to be too!"

"Okay" I say, "I'm gonna say it!"

"I'm..." I cut off. "Pregnant!" I whisper

"YOUR WHAT!?" They both scream.

KYUUBI'S POV

"Uhm what just happened-" Naruto's boyfriend just asked.

"Just leave them, let's go eat."

I go to the kitchen to see two full uneaten plates of lasagne and one big plate in the oven.

"Hm, I think these are Sakuras and Hinatas" I state. "I'm gonna eat one hehe. There are more in the oven anyway"

"I'll eat!" Itachi runs towards me.

"I'm not hungry." Sasuke leaves. He looks deep in focus.

Timeskip

I just finished half a plate before we heard scream of 'your what'. Hm. Whatever. I just ignored it. Itachi did aswell and Sasuke didn't even bother going cuz he knew he was gonna get rejected.

A few moments later they returned and looked like they had a good conversation.

"Well Naruto is gonna stay with us for a few days" Sakura smiles. "We have some planning to do!"

"Mhm!" Hinata agrees.

"I guess I'm not gonna know the reason" Sasuke states.

He's right

"Yup," Naruto exclaims.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 20 12
Basically a bunch of your cheesy, fluffy, sexy, cute Sasunarusasu oneshots. Also, if you chat with me, I will take oneshot requests. Hope you enjoy...
123K 1.8K 19
Just a bunch of sasunaru oneshots! Fluff, Smut, and angst will be included in these oneshots. I'll take any recommendations or story ideas and here...
55.3K 1.1K 17
ยซCOMPLETEDยป Hey if you're just going by seeing just 17 chapters then please check it out it's over now... I've completed it... _ NarutoxYugito Naruyu...
96.2K 2.8K 34
a collection of one shots revolving around SasuNaru and their love. Also I do not own Naruto, Sasuke owns him, go ahead try and take away Naruto from...