Restart of GOD Tempest

By asusKELVIN

It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over... More

Return of God Tempest
SKILLS UPGRADE
STORY ORDER (Table of contents)
CHAP1[GOING BACK AGAIN]
CHAP 2: [GOBLIN VILLAGE]
[CHAP3]: KINGDOM OF DWARGON
CHAP4 : [SHIZUE DESTINY]
CHAP5: [UNEXPECTED VISIT]
CHAP6: [BLOOMING OF LOVE]
CHAP7: [Ogre]
CHAP8: [INCOMING WAR]
CHAP9: [ORC WAR]
CHAPX: [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]
CHAP11: [SHIT MILIM AGAIN]
CHAP12: [CHARYBDIS]
Intermission: [MILIM'S WARNING]
CHAP13: [GOING TO INGRASSIA]
Question:
CHAP15: [DWELLING OF SPIRITS]
CHAP16: [8 PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT]
Concept Explanation.
CHAP17: [DIFFERENCE IN FORCE]
Epilogue: PARASITE'S BIRTH.
Author-kun Message.
PART 2: WAR & WALPURGIS
Intermission: [INCOMING ANNIHILATION]
CHAP1: [FARMUS NIGHTMARE AND REGRETS]
CHAP2: [PRIMORDIAL DEMONS]
CHAP3: [VICTORY DAY]
CHAP4: [CLAYMAN's SCHEME]
CHAP5: [RAMIRIS's WARNING]
CHAP6: [LEON & GUY CRIMSON]
INCOMING PARTS
CHAP7: [BEGINING OF THE BANQUET]
CHAP8: [MILITARY SUPERIORITY]
CHAP9: [GUY & MILIM vs R.TEMPEST]
Intermission: [DL Biggest Fear]
CHAPX: [OCTAGRAM SOARS BRIGHTLY]
PART3: WORLD REACTION AND HOLYKNIGHTS. CHAP1: WORLD REACTION
CHAP2:[HOLYKNIGHTS MEETING]
To my readers...................
CHAP3: [HINATA's RESOLVE]
CHAP4: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS1]
CHAP5: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKINGHTS2]
CHAP6: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS3]
CHAP7: [SEVEN CLERGIES]
CHAP8: [ALLIANCE]
CHAP9: [TWELVE GUARDIANS +1]
CHAP10: [LABYRINTH]
CHAP11: [ELMESIA]
Story
PART3 - CHAP1: [COUNCIL]
CHAP2: [FESTIVAL PLANNING]
CHAP3: [FESTIVAL]
ENT 1: FIRST ROUND.
ENT: SECOND ROUND
ENT: 3rd Round
ENT 4TH ROUND.
ENT: LAST ROUND
CHAP4 : [LABYRINTH]
Intermission : World Recognition
CHAP 5 : [FESTIVAL ENDING]
PART 5 : [THE FALLEN HERO]

CHAP14: [TEACHING MATTERS]

5.2K 129 36
By asusKELVIN

Rimuru Pov

"Yukki" I said slowly. I really feel bad for him you now. He is to naïve. Always think that he is the one who rule over everything. It's always his plan which is above everything. He can't even imagine what kind of monster he is facing now.

He then Look at me and I am still wearing Shizue Mask. But this time it's not about my aura or anything. It's just because i know he will move when he will face the mask.

" You, You are the one who killed Shizue-seinsei isn't it ?" He answered.

"I can explai......".

He came to me with an incredible speed. But he was really slow for me. I think actually even Ashia can deal with him. I wanted to kick me in the face, but I just dodged it and punch him in the stomach, which made him scream in pain and bow in front of me.

" [Anti skill] huh... What I nice skill you have. An ability which can nullifiy every skill it's literally cheating you know ?"

"What are you talking about". ?

Oh he wanted to keep it secret I guess, but I am sorry Yukki you are just a kid who thinks that everything is according to your plan.

I smiled to him awkwardly " It's because I am not a bad slime ".

His eyes were wide open.

"Are you from japan to ?" Yukki asked to me.

" Yes I am, and It's because of Shizue that I am here."

"But just me ask you a question first are you a slime ?"

" I am a slime yes " I said and I transform in my slime form.

Of course not since I became a True Dragon I lost my slime form. What I just used was a skill that allow me to transform some part of reality. Yukki don't have an US now so he can't even realize that this is just an Illusion created by me.

"Amazing, but how can a slime rule over monsters. Actually slimes are just considered as the weakest race among the monsters. "

Sharp as always. Yukki really amazed me sometimes really he is able to find a solution. He is able to find some possibilities. And now he is asking me a question to know about my strength. Actually I know he is already cautious, because I know about his [Anti skill].

"Oh you know I am just a lucky slime" I said to him.

"And what's your name ?"

"Oh my name Is Rimuru Tempest"

" Can I call you Rimuru-san" ?

"Of course. So the reason why I am here is because of Shizue. You already know that she passed out. But before it she asked mo to save her children. I am sure you are going to ask me why i look like shizue". I started to remove the mast I wear on my face.

"Wait you look exactly like Shizue-seinsei".

"Yes you are right. Before Shizue death, She asked me to rest in peace inside me and because of that i took her features."

" I am really sorry for attacking you. I guess Shizue-sensei and you are close friends".

"Yes we were very close"

C: <Warning. Detecting a Thought manipulation on Master. Blocked>.

Bad Habits die hard I guess.

" So that's why I am here to save the Children because It was Shizue last wish" I said to him.

"Do you know what's going on with them already or should I explain it to you ?"

"I will gladly hear your explanation" I said to him.

"Thank you. You know when the kids were summoned, there were a huge amount of energy inside them and day after this energy keep growing. Since they are too young their body can't keep this energy".

"That's very difficult situation. But that's why I am here after all can you take me to the kids Yukki" ?

"Yes Rimuru-san please follow me".

"Oh first I have something to give you" I said.

I throw to him a lot of manga to read. Why I didn't kill him ? I want him to know there is a being far superior from him. I want him to feel useless whenever he try something against me. I want him to give up. When I saw Shizue reaction when she discovered that Yukki actually is a bad person really hut me that's why I will just let him leave now. But if he really pissed me off I will just crush him with his clowns troop.

"Ohh Thank you very much Rimuru-san I will make sure to read them all"

We started to walk in the school hallway and we stopped in front of the children class. Yukki then started to talk to me.

"Rimuru-san be very cautious aha".

"Oh why ?"

" You know these kids are very difficult since Shizue-seinsei is not there, they trust nobody and they also know about there problems that's why"

"Thank you for the advice"

Well I already know what is waiting for me inside. Kenya will try to slash me with his sword and so all and so for. Ranga is still in my shadow. Oh l know let's scare them a bit. I know what I'm going to do to all of you.

C: <Master what are you planning ?>

"Hey Ciel I wanted to ask you something"

C: <Master i am at your command>.

"Ciel can you please make my aura take a Giant Dragon form just to scare them ?"

C: <it's a bit extreme for the kids but I can do it>

"Thank you Ciel".

I then open the door and entered the class where the kids were. But something different happen this time. When Kenya wanted to slash me, he suddenly stop. He was trembling in fear, sweating. Not just him but the others too. Well I just wanted to scare them, but now it's just like they are totally paralyzed in fear.

C: <Master went to far>

"I am sorry, I don' wanted to scare you I am really sorry" I know if I remove my mask they are going to be let they guard down this time.

I then slowly remove the mask from my face but an awkward moment happened. When I removed my mask Chloe and Alice started to blush. Yare yare for Chloe I can understand but Alice ?

"S-s-seinsei why are you hiding your face" Chloe said to me.

"Humph what an ugly face" Alice said while blushing and turning away her face. Well what a Tsundere little girl.

"Ok everyone of you please can you sit down ?"

Instantly, they all sat down. The girl obeyed just because of my face. While the boys were intrigued by the mask.

"Sensei, Since you entered we don't even know your name" Gail was the first one to ask for it.

"My name is Rimuru Tempest and I am here to save you all".

"Huh to save us, nobody succeed we had a lot of teachers but they all come and go" Kenya said to me and Ryota nodded to.

" Did you recognize this mask ?" Of course they were intrigued by it that's why I asked them.

All of them nodded and the first one to respond was Chloe. "It's Shizue-seinsei mask".

"You are right Chloe and I have a surprise for all of you but I will show it to you later, ok ?. I am here because Shizue asked me to save you all".

"And how are you going to do that seinsei ?" Ryota asked me.

" Oh I have my idea but first follow me outside I am going to test your strength.

Outside the court

"Well guys I want you to give everything you have. Let's conclude something if you scratch me, I will give you everything you want but if I win you are going to follow some rule okay ?"

"Ehhh I only lost once. And it was against Shizue-seinsei" Guess who ? Yes it's Kenya of course

He then started to shoot multiple fireballs at me But I don't even dodge. The me now is something else. But I won't do anything against them. But Hinata, hinata you are going to feel pain.....

" Well you see nothing work against me Kenya" you can train yourself more harder"

"Waaa" he started to cry "I will have my revenge.".

Okay the Next one is Chloe.

Chole is always shy and also have her book.

She then like the last time started to chant her water incantation. And water ball come closer to me and absorb me inside a water prison.

"You have to beg for my pardon or you are going to die" Chloe said.

"What a scary girl, but I am beyond that Chloe-chan". I started to absorb her attack.

"H-h-how is it possible" ?

" You are strong Chloe it's a fact but not for now you need training. And that's why I am here for". I continue. "Listen to me Guys. You really count a lot for Shizue-san and that's why I swear to protect you can you trust me ?"

" We will seinsei" Chloe respond with a shy voice.

"Humph you better not leave us". What a scary Tsundere.

"We are going to trust you seinsei" Gail said to me.

"Yosh........Thank you.

Somewhere in A building In Ingrassia.

A lonely man with a girl started to discuss about someone. This girl was full of murderous intent but what put her in this state

" You have met this monster ? " Hinata asked with an angered voice

"I did ?" the man respond shortly.

"Where is he now ? I am going to kill him"

"Actually he is helping the kids you can't hurt him because the kids trust him a lot and if you do so they are going to hate you. You already know that they love Shizue-sensei".

"What are you talking about if the kids discovered it it's going to be the same"

"Take this with you hinata".

"What is this" ?

"It's a device that allow me to talk with you and you can also do the same. I will prevent you when he is going to be alone"

"I will take my leave then".

"Be careful and take care Hinata"

But he doesn't receive an answer, but it doesn't bother him. His purpose was done. He manipulated the "strongest" knight to destroy a monster. But Inside him he felt like something is going on. How this being was able to know about his hidding skill ? A lot of thought started to slip into his head. I then find an answer.

"It' surely a coincidence"

Was he wrong or was he overconfident but soon he will realize how foolish he was..................

To be continued

Next Chapter: [DWELLING OF SPIRITS].

A/N: Hi guys. Well as you can see I tried the Type(Lambda) for this chapter. It's of course not definitive. I just want you to share your comments about this type if you feel like the story change with the writing type. And I will take your comments and decide which I should use in the future. Peace and see you in the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3K 27
This story depicts an alternate timeline wherein Velzard attends Walpurgis after sensing Veldora's presence. She subsequently meets our protagonist a...
37.5K 1.2K 27
It's been 642 years since the Tenma War it ended in disaster Ivaraj destroyed all life none but Rimuru and Ciel remained but with the birth of a thir...
54K 1.2K 15
Rimuru the oldest sibling of the true dragons and the true creator of the tensura world he was the strongest beings in the universe. One day he decid...
93.5K 2.3K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...