π“π‘πž 𝐒𝐒π₯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫

By _APHRODIT3_

"It really is a shame that such a pretty face is about to get so fucked up." I say as I run my finger down hi... More

Short A/N
Characters/Aesthetics
01 - Best Regards
02 - An Intruder
03 - Asset
05 - Burning Bridges
06 - Six Feet Under
07 - Club
08 - OmertΓ 
09 - Company
10 - Instinct
11 - The Mexicans
12 - Normal
13 - Cigarettes and Blazers
14 - Gun
15 - Melatonin
16 - Scars
17 - Tattoos
18 - Kai
19 - Hoodie
20 - Jealous
21 - Addicted
22 - Privilege
23 - Happy Birthday
24 - High
25 - A Hangover From Hell
26 - Obedience
27 - FiancΓ©
28 - Strip
29 - Hickey
30 - Exhilarating
31 - Meaningless
32 - Gone

04 - Deal

77.3K 1.7K 1.3K
By _APHRODIT3_

- Chapter song: Into It, Chase Atlantic -

It's been about 10 minutes since Vincenzo left. I get sick of being restrained. I begin twisting my rope bound hands until the rope loosens and there is enough space for me to slip one hand out. I bring both hands in front of me and undo the knot. The rope falls to the ground and I then untie my legs.

I stand up and begin to look around even though there isn't much to look at. The only thing in here other than the chair I was sitting on is a table with torture devices laying on it and shackles attached to the wall.

I hear the cell door open again and immediately know who it is.

"This is an absolute shit hole. Did you know that? You should add some colour in here, Vincenzo." I say without turning to look at him.

He doesn't reply but I can still feel his eyes on me.

"I know I'm hot but you don't have to stare at me like a creep." I turn around.

"Sit." He demands.

"I'm not a fucking dog. You sit." I scoff.

"Sit the fuck down before I shoot your goddamn head off. You're on thin ice right now so do not fucking test me." His voice is hard but not angry, as if there is no room for negotiation.

Normally, I would argue and never give in to a man. However, unless I want to die before I get my revenge on the Italians, then I should probably just sit down. Pick and chose your battles.

I take a seat in the chair and look up at him

"I'll cut you a deal, Ana." He says and I become curious.

"And what deal would that be?" I ask.

"You will work for me as a seductress and assassin in my mafia." He tells me.

"And what would I get out of this, Mr Medici?" I question while crossing one leg over the other.

"You get to live." He replies.

"Hm, very tempting offer. Give me a second to think about it." I pretend to think.

"No."

I have to at least try to make it realistic. If I immediately say yes it will be too suspicious.

"No?" He questions.

"No."

"Alright then, I may as well kill you right now." He says and lifts his gun a few centimetres from my forehead.

He lets it linger there while he stares into my eyes. I get sick of waiting so I lean forward a little so that the gun is touching my forehead.

"Are you going to pull the trigger or do you want me to do it for you?" I say.

He stays quiet, watching me.

"Maybe you would like to shoot me somewhere else." I say as I reach up to grab the barrel of the gun. He doesn't even question how I got my hands free.

"Maybe you would like to send a bullet through my mouth." I say as I place the gun into my mouth. His breath hitches.

I remove the gun from my mouth and start trailing it down the valley of my breasts.

"Or maybe you would like to send a bullet..." I start.

I guide the gun on top of my left breast, directly above my heart.

"Straight through my heart. My personal favourite." I finish. His eyes darken again.

"Now would probably be another bad time to mention I also have a gun kink." I say.

He tilts my chin up again with the tip of the gun and stares into my eyes.

"You will work for me that is final. Follow me, I will show you to your room." He says and walks out.

I remain seated. Over my dead body would I ever follow his orders.

"Ana, don't make me come back in there and throw you over my shoulder." He calls out.

"You wouldn't dare." I say when he reappears.

He starts walking towards me.

"Get the fuck away from me you basta-"

He cuts me off by lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder like I'm some kind of rag doll and walks out.

"Put me down you fucking cocksucker! I will shoot your mother fucking balls off you stupid son of a bitch!" I curse him out and beat my fists on his muscular back as the people we pass stare in horror at the way I am talking to their don.

"Hey, don't talk to Don like that!" One whiney, bitchy voice comes from in front of me.

I grab Vincenzo's gun out of his back pocket and fire it in her direction. The bullet narrowly misses the side of her head and she whimpers and cowers away. Next time I won't fucking miss.

We stop in front of a door and he opens it. He walks in and throws me down into the bed.

"This is your room. The bathroom is right there and the closet will be filled with clothes by tomorrow morning." He says and walks out.

I look around admiring the room.

I walk into the bathroom to have a shower. Before getting in, I look down at my thigh. The stab wound is deep but it doesn't hurt. After the torture my father put me through, things like this feel nothing but numb. Still, I do my best stitching the wound and cover it with bandages. 

I then get in the shower, trying not to get my leg too wet. The hot water hits my back and I sigh in content. I wash my hair and body as well as shave and exfoliate with the products I found under the sink. I then step out and lazily wrap my towel around my body.

I open the door and exit the bathroom and into into my bedroom. When I look up I almost scream in surprise.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing in here?" I ask attempting to wrap my towel tighter around my body.

"I came to give you clothes to wear." Vincenzo replies.

"Ok and why didn't you just leave them on the bed and leave?" I ask.

"Because I need to talk to you about the mission we are going on tomorrow."

"Well can we talk about it once I am dressed and my boobs are not practically spilling out of my towel?" I ask.

"Come to my office when you are done. It's down the hall, last door on your right." He says and then gets up to leave.

"Oh and don't worry. With the mission we are going on tomorrow, I am going to have to see it all anyway." He says and then leaves.

What the hell was that supposed to mean?

I get dressed into the clothes he left on the bed which was an oversized plain, white t-shirt that reached down to just above my knees and huge grey sweatpants which for the life of me I could not seem to make stay up. I decided to ditch the sweatpants since they kept falling down no matter how tightly I tied them and just wear the shirt since it's long enough to cover everything.

I then brush my teeth with a spare toothbrush I found and blow dry my hair deciding to throw it up into a messy bun before walking out of my room towards Vincenzo's office and knock on the door.

"Come in." I hear from inside.

When I walk in I did not expect to see three other people sitting in front of Vincenzo. There were the final two men from the shootout and a woman. They all turned to look at me and I just stared back at them.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Vincenzo spoke up.

"The clothes you gave me?"

"Where the fuck are your pants?"

"They kept falling down so I ditched them." I shrugged as I took a seat and the two guys' eyes fall straight to my legs.

"This is Alina, her brother Dominic, and that is Roman." Vincenzo introduces the people in the room.

Alina doesn't look like she's in the best mood to be completely honest.

"Ana, as you probably already know, the Italians biggest enemy is the Russians with the Mexicans coming in a close second. As we speak they are holding a meeting about joining alliances to try and take me down."

Wrong, we've already allied.

"Tomorrow we will be flying to America where Pablo Martinez, the underboss of the Mexican mafia, will be at a strip club." He tells me.

"Your job is to go undercover as a stripper and lead him to a private room where he will think he is getting a private dance. When he gets there you will go back to the car as I torture him for information and then kill him." He says interlocking his fingers.

Shit. It's not the stripping I have a problem with, I've had go undercover as a stripper at least a million times for information. Who I am trying to seduce is the issue. Fransisco and I have only recently allied. Thankfully, he still doesn't know what I look like nor does his underboss so that shouldn't be a problem but if Pablo gives up information then this could become a real fucking issue.

"Alright, on one condition though," I begin.

Vincenzo stays silent, waiting for me to continue.

"I get to be the one who tortures him for information." I say.

"Absolutely fucking not. I've known you for less than 12 fucking hours. If you think I'm stupid enough to just immediately trust you because you now work for me then you are very mistaken."

"I haven't killed anyone in the last month." I lie.

"I have urges and I am itching to at least torture someone. If it's not this guy then it very much might be one of your members. It's your choice." I lean back against the chair.

"You three." He looks at Dom, Roman and Alina.

"Out. We will discuss the rest of the mission later." He tells them and they leave.

He turns back to me. "You just killed multiple men when we caught you in my warehouse."

"I don't recall that happening." I say.

"And even if it did, it doesn't mean that I won't kill more."

"Fine. But I ask the questions and kill him. You keep your mouth shut. Understood?" He says

"Deal." I get up to leave.

"Oh and Ana one more thing. As soon as we get back from America you will have to be sworn into omertà". He tells me.

I stop walking.

"You can keep fucking dreaming if you think I will swear loyalty to you." I say.

"You will do it, Ana. End of discussion."

"No I fucking won't" I reply.

He slams his hands on the table and stands up. "When I tell you to do something, you fucking do it."

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are but I do not take orders from anyone." I've had enough of his bullshit and I haven't even been here for a day yet.

"You do now. As long as you work for me, you have absolutely no freedom. Either do it or I kill you right now. It's your choice." He points a gun at me.

We stand there for a few minutes in silence, just glaring at each other with the gun pointed at my head. I'm contemplating the pros and cons and come to the decision to do as he says. If I die, I never get my revenge and I refuse to go without killing Vincenzo.

I give the slightest nod of my head in surrender. It's so slight that if you weren't watching closely, you would have missed it.

He lowers his gun and I turn to leave.

I should have listened to Aleksander and got someone else to do this.

-A/N-

I was reading this chapter so I could start re-writing next chapter and realised I completely forgot to add an A/N LMFAOOOO. So here it is a week later.

If you are reading this, I just posted a new chapter of SS and in the A/N of that I posted the description of my new book so go check it out if you are interested.

I feel so bad bc we ran out of cat food for my cat and he won't stop meowing out of hunger. My mum slept at my grandparents house and my dad is at work. I can't drive by myself yet to go get him some so he'll just have to wait until I can go shopping after school for me to buy him some more.

5/10 of my acrylic nails have fallen off

Me and my friends yesterday got in trouble for "distracting the class" and she made us stay back even tho
a) the class wasn't doing anything
b) everyone else was talking
and c) no one was even paying attention to us

It's so cold where I live. The highest each day is like 13ºC and the lowest is 6-8ºC. I full brought my oodie to school last week bc I was so cold. Rn as I type this it's 3ºC where I am.

Okay that's all for today bye <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.2K 1.4K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
1.1M 34.1K 98
The Mafia Heirs #3 Athena was many things; gorgeous, a killer, an assassin, a psychopath but above all, a Romano. And that was her biggest secret. No...
977K 16.5K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
1.1M 25.9K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...