๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ โžบ ๏ฟฝ...

By aliceofmadland

๐Ÿงนโœจ ๐“๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ค ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐–๐ข๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ... More

-ยป Prologue
-ยป Winifred is Back!
-ยป Sisters & Who's Katharina?
-ยป Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
-ยป I Put a Spell on You
-ยป The Truth & What About Us?
-ยป Evermore
-ยป If Only
-ยป I Love You
-ยป Epilogue

-ยป Pumpkin Pasta

694 91 43
By aliceofmadland

CAROLINE'S POV

"Winnie?" Winifred, annoyed, turns at Mary. She is busy to catch the thief and get her book back. "You sure she isn't Katharina?" Winifred angrily growls. "You idiot! How many times do I have to repeat myself! Katharina is gone, she already died for sure! What else person like that deserves anyway?! Caroline maybe looks like her but that's it! That's it!"

Mary leaves additional comments for herself. "Have you seen that, there are goblins everywhere!" Sarah runs over and points over little creatures. Children, to be specific. Mary joins her and Winifred does as well. Maybe they think they'll find some clue how to find the book or whatever. I keep staying in the back as I know these are only dressed children. My anxiety hits as I hear familiar voices. "Hey, kitten!"

It is Jay and Ernie. These two constantly bothered Max and me since we moved in, they even stolen Max's sneakers!

"What's your costume? Looks as my tonight date." Jay chuckles and wraps arm around me. "In your dreams, you pig." I push him from me.  "Bunny boiler is pretty rough, isn't she?" I glare. "At least the nickname you get right." I gasp as Ernie hardly grabs me. "Maybe you call yourself that, but you're just a little playdate for night." I try escape his arms but he holds me strongly.

"Let me go!" I shout but they just laugh and start to drag me away. "Hey, chicks, back off." I look up to see Winifred with her sisters. "Chicks?" Winifred repeats, agressively.

She raises her arm and a green thunder fill the air which causes both Jay and Ernie fall on ground in pain. I upsetly slap both of these and then I smile at Winifred. "That was actually neat." She playfully smirks and hands me an arm, so I can come over. "They called you bunny boiler? Shall we boil them then?" They both scream. "NO!"

"I guess they had enough, but thank you for your offer." Winifred shares with me a little smile and then we cross the street. "I think you can do better, but Salem's men were always a disaster." Winifred says. "Ah, you don't have to worry about this. I don't look for love in Salem, I'm not living in any romcom."

She is confused, so I make it simple. "I just don't believe my true love would find me in this town." She slowly nods. I notice Mary and Sarah in background listening to us and whispering. Obviously. Yes, I wanted ask Winifred herself about Katharina and what has actually happened, but I realized I'm nervous to do that. It wouldn't end up the best, I suppose.

"Wait, wait, that's a bus!" I call as I finally notice a transport we could use.

When it stops, Sanderson sisters scream. "It's alright, you don't have to be scared." I try to assure them. "Bubble, bubble, I'm in trouble." I look up to the driver. "4 tickets please." He waves arm. "For such beauties like yourselves, there's no need of pay. Come in!" Well, that was unexcepted, but fine.

"What's this?" Winifred asks me as I lead them inside and point at them to pick seats. The bus was empty so it was good. "It's a bus, it takes you to a destination you want. Which in our case is?" I ask.

"Where are children." Mary replies. The driver nods. "It will take me a couple of times, but it wouldn't be a problem." I stare at him for a minute. Excuse me? Well, drivers these days.

He starts to drive, after a while he even offers Sarah to sit on his lap to drive herself. Who was this childish flirty witch to disagree? She enjoyed it for sure. Mary was smelling around and I stayed sitting next to Winifred alone. Suddenly the bus little jump and I overfelt on Winifred. I immediately turn away as I realized how close I got.

"I don't usually travel by bus, car is much better." I explain. "You know car, it's a smaller than bus for like 4 people but it's sure more comfortable." Winifred tries to memorize all the things I taught her in recent hours.

"You maybe need a little hold just like on the broom." She says and kind of opens her palm like she excepts me to take her hand. I'm not complaining, because it's always better hold something when the driver drives this insanely.

What difference does it makes that it's witch's hand. But not for a person who's phobia were witches. Was there still the phobia after all?

"I like your nails." I add when I see sharp, but decent nails of hers. "Compliments do not solve a thing." She says with quiet additional. "But thanks." She's a hard person when it comes to feelings, but I'm sure it has a reason. The entire Katharina situation. I had to find out more. But how? "STOP!" I jump again from my seat as Mary starts yelling. "I smell children!" She says and Winifred glares "Marvelous!"

They make the driver stop and we appear on the street close to the City Hall. "Bye, bye fellow bus driver." Sarah waves him goodbye. "Goblins again?" Winifred frowns as children in costumes keep running around. "I'm so confused, sisters, I smell children, but I can't see children...I've lost my power!" Winifred runs over and slaps her. "Enough, enough, enough!"

Why she all time slap her sisters is over me. Their arguing is ruined by a laugh. We turn to see an elder guy dressed as Satan. "MASTER!" All three of them cheer and run over him to start bow. I just watch this, hiding my laugh. This is both hilarious and awkward, but well.

"Sanderson sisters, right? Come in! Come to the none smoking section!" He invites them inside. Winifred goes as last as she notices I stayed outside. "You didn't heard the master?" I giggle. "I'm sorry, we don't want master angry, don't we?"

She grabs my arm and walks me inside herself. "He will maybe help me find my book!" Sure he will. Meanwhile Mary and Sarah stayed in living room with that master guy, I followed Winifred in kitchen. "Behold! A torture chamber!" She says and I laugh.

"You like torturing people?" She chuckles. "No, I mean, this isn't even a torture chamber. This is kitchen, here you cook or eat at 3AM when you have nothing better to do." I explain. By the bright in her eye, I suppose she doesn't believe me. "You never cooked before? I mean food, not children." She shook her head. "For what, when I had my book I could have any meal I desired."

"But I sadly never had a book to help me with my starving and as we have nothing better to do before finding your book, how about I learned you some quick recipe?" That's my offer.

"For what?" She growls, annoyed. "For my good feeling, I could learn you something, in return how you saved me before these two assholes." I respond. She agrees after all. "Great, so pumpkin pasta. We need something to cut pumpkin into pieces first." I say and hand her a knife. She drops it. "So sharp!" I take it back. "It's just a knife. Not a knife from Predator movie."

I'll have to get used to that she doesn't get my references. "I won't touch it!" She pushes the knife away. Do I have plan B? "How about if I held the knife with you?" I ask. She doesn't really get it. I step behind her and place my hands on hers. "Good. Now just join me." We made a first cut. We made an another. And another. Now I was sure she can do it herself, but as I wanted turn away she raised her second arm to make me stay.

"Ehm..just in case if I cut myself, you'll have an injury as well." Sure. I could swear she was smiling for herself. "Great, now we have the pumpkin done. Now just put the pasta in water and smash the pumpkin."

In fact Winifred has it smashed in a moment and I have pasta done after a while as well. "Now we just mix it and done!" I say and give her a fork. "Enjoy."

I was starving so much, so I was really glad we had this opportunity. "That's not bad." Winifred says and seems to really love it. "Good!" I smile from her apetite. "Wait, you have something there." I say as I notice a little mess from the sauce on her lip. I want to clean it, but she turns away. "Winnie, I'm not gonna bite you." I giggle. She smiles, somehow anxious, but smiles. And I carefully wipe it off. "It's gone."

Again the staring contest with the awkward silence. Who will break it? "Why these two idiots has called you bunny boiler? You don't look as someone who harms rabbits. In general you don't look as sny harm." She asks. It makes me little laugh. "Well, they call me that because I'm fan of an actual bunny boiler. Alex Forrest."

Movies again. Winifred really needs to watch some. With me. "And you love her?" For some reason it looked as jealousy or something to me. Or it was just my thinking. "I really do. If she existed, I would. But she's just a fictional character to scare unloyal men. She comes from the movie Fatal Attraction. She is played by the actress Glenn Close, I've told you about." I smile, having a bite.

"Oh. But that does not change fact you love her. Does that mean you like women?" She asks. What this conversation is. I'll be speaking with a witch from 17th century about my sexuality or what. I guess.

"Yes, I like women. I like also men. I just don't care who they are, as long as I'll know they are the one. The one to love me and cherish me. Make me feel like I'm the only girl in this world. But we're not living in romcoms to make it happen. It's a simple cliché, they say." I comment, sorta annoyed to face the reality.

"It's not a cliché. It is everything, but not cliché." Winifred says. I'm surprised. I want to ask her so much, but I can't put it together. I feel anxious as we again stare. "It's just insane how much you look like her." She whispers. What? Oh, Katharina? Again? Yes. The heartbreak in her voice made me shiver.

I want to respond, but we hear loud shouting from living room. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Winifred runs over, but she starts scream along with her sisters as a little dog starts chasing them. I instantly run behind them.

"Master married a Medusa!" Sarah says and starts daydream how she danced with him. "But why would he give us candy?" Mary asks. "Maybe because he's not our master!" Winifred cuts off them both. They are confused, but Winifred continues as she takes mask of some child. "See? These are not goblins but children!"

The boy quickly runs away. "Weirdos!" They end up looking at me. "Well you know, it's Halloween, it means children dress as monsters or their favourite characters and idols." I explain. "Why did you kept it for yourself that long?" Winifred asks.

She is angry now. Her mood switching was dangerous in my opinion. "I'm sorry." She rolls her eyes. "Nevermind. So children run amok the Salem..alone..without parents? Without parents. Where are the parents then?" I shrugg. "Most of them are at City Hall, there's a party."

Winifred glares. "Good girl. Sistahs!" What is the actual plan?

author's note:
hi! is this just me but wouldn't be Winifred real agressive AND jealous gal if someone tried touch Caroline now lmao. i know Winifred wouldn't get involved romantically in movies but here she really adores Caro. i just do it slow. i like to write jealousy stuff, but idk where to place it here. but i swear i love writing this and i am excited to give more of my woman sarah in updates. please vote because it helps me to continue. bye and enjoy!!✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610 7 8
๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ต ๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด! ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
104K 2.7K 11
- ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž...
1.9K 35 6
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž...
2.3K 76 9
โ˜†WE RUN AMOK TONIGHT!โ˜† in which, elizabeth fier witnesses the amazing phenomenon of the 90's with witches... fem oc x sanderson sisters ๐‡๐Ž๐‚๐”๐’ ๐...