Mirrorball ↠ Story Recommenda...

By starryeyedturtle

MIRRORBALL | ❝I'll show you every version of yourself tonight.❞ Since Wattpad feels very quiet after the... More

introduction
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚
𝒊 ━ fragments
𝒊𝒊 ━ arabelle (& rapture)
𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━ hidden a
𝒊𝒗 ━ dark places
𝒗 ━ human condition
𝒗𝒊 ━ radiance (& embers)
𝒗𝒊𝒊 ━ camp cryptid
𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━ playing house
𝒊𝒙 ━ princess of thieves
𝒙 ━ goodbye blue sky
𝒙𝒊 ━ the tower
𝒙𝒊𝒊 ━ dear valentina
𝒙𝒊𝒗 ━ from the same dirt
𝒙𝒗 ━ needlepoint
𝒙𝒗𝒊 ━ what we do in the shadows
𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊 ━ suspicious minds
𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━ come back, be here
𝒙𝒊𝒙 ━ sweet melody
𝒙𝒙 ━ bella notte
𝒙𝒙𝒊 ━ cruel summer
𝒙𝒙𝒊𝒊 ━ seven devils

𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━ top gun: second generation

204 4 4
By starryeyedturtle

TOP GUN: SECOND GENERATION
by illisius

completed or on-going?: on-going

genre: fanfiction
universe: top gun: maverick

shortened summary:
"in which grace 'vex' mitchell must confront the ghosts of her past and her deepest fears in the forms of her father, pete 'maverick' mitchell, and her childhood best friend, bradley 'rooster' bradshaw."

reader's notes:

like many people, i'm sure, i am forever mindblown by top gun: maverick and this fic has 100% fuelled my obsession with both of the movies! the plot follows grace "vex" mitchell (an ICON) who is the daughter of maverick, and this is the point where i say the way annie writes father/daughter relationships is so beautiful... all of the ones i've read so far are unique to the canon (father) characters, but all equally endearing.

• also the way she writes the flying scenes is so exhilarating! not to mention impressive with all of the terminology too; that is/was something that terrified me and almost put me off writing my own top gun fic, but seeing her use the terms correctly (i'm assuming haha) and in a way that doesn't feel forced is super encouraging, and also really paints a vivid image for the readers.

• finally, the way you manage to reference the original top gun or other little easter eggs throughout the book is absolutely perfect. everything from bringing back lines from the original movie, to other little character details, is just *chef kiss*

• annie is also writing another top gun fic, and would you believe it... i'm going to recommend that one too! chapter coming shortly on that 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 983 40
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
45K 5.8K 17
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
14K 547 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
200K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad