Adopt by my therapist brother

By heartandlionreader

A 16 year old girl does not want to go and see a therapist. One day she said that she will not go to her ses... More

Cover pags and characters
Main characters
🥀 1
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀6
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀33
🥀34
🥀35
🥀36
🥀37
🥀38
🥀39
🥀40
🥀41
🥀42
🥀43
🥀44
🥀45
🥀46
🥀47
🥀48
🥀49
🥀50
🥀51
🥀52
🥀53

🥀19

98 2 0
By heartandlionreader

Rocky:
"And what did he say."

Jessica:
"He said that he can't wait to see what we got."

Rocky:
"Good I can't wait to take them down."

Jessica:
"Whoo calm down tiger I know that you have a lot of anger in you but save that anger for the fight."

Rocky:
"Fine I will save it."

Jessica:
"Good girl."

Rocky:
"Yeah yeah love you."

Jessica:
"And I love you too."

Dylan:
"Girls it is time."

Jessica and Rocky:
"Ok thanks for letting us know Dylan."

Rocky:
"Are you ready."

Jessica:
"More then ready."

Rocky and Jessica:
"Then let go this."

James point of view after the phone call

Jake:
"Hey guys are you all ready to go we did tell her that we are going to be their."

All boy but not James and Jake:
"Coming."

They all came down

All boys but no James:
"Bye James we will see when we come back."

James:
"Yeah no your not I am going to the fight."

Tom:
"Wait did you not tell her that you were going to get some work done."

James:
"Yeah I did but I am going after work."

Jake:
"Then why did you tell her that you were not going you know how sad she sounds when you told her."

James:
"I know that she was sad when I told her but I still want to see her fight."

Sebastian:
"We know that is not true tell us the real reason right now."

James:
"Wow someone think that he can boss me around."

Lucas:
"You know that we care about her to and now we are talking about her so yes we can boss you around so tell the real reason."

James:
"Fine I will tell you all the real reason sit down." They all sit down I know that they care about her but she is my girlfriend I should be the one who should be caring more for her not them but I know that they love her as their own sister so I guess that I should let them have their time together.

Tom:
"Ok we are siting down now are you going to tell us or what."

James:
"Right sorry the real is because I do not want to see her hurt."

Jake:
"Yeah but she always get hurt we all know that she can handler it so their more to it."

James:
"Yeah their is I hate that I can't stop them from hurting her that all I want to do is stop this all from happing."

Justin:
"We know that this was going to happened anyways we just need to let things happen even if we do not want to and you know that."

James:
"Yeah I do and I heard her talking to a guy telling her that the fight start in 28 seconds so you guys should go I will meet you their."

All boys:
"Ok bye boss."

James:
"Bye guys been good to Jake please in till I get their got it."

All boys but no James and Jake:
"Yes boss."

James:
"Good now off you go."

All boys but no James:
"Ok boss we are going no need to kick us out of our own house."

James:
"Well I am doing anyways now go."

All boys but no James
"Fine we are going."

Cooper and Jessica phone call before the fight

Ring ring

Cooper:
"Hey babe what up."

Jessica:
"Oh noting much are you working right now or doing anything important."

Cooper:
"No I am not doing any of them just watching tv why what is up."

Jessica:
"Well do you remember how Drake use to make us go to his friend gym."

Cooper:
"Yeah why."

Jessica:
"Because we are here right now."

Cooper:
"Why are you their you do not like working out with me anymore."

Jessica:
"No it is not that."

Cooper:
"You know how Rocky is she like to show guys that she can fight don't you."

Jessica:
"Yeah I know that oh now I know why so do you want me to come and see my girlfriend and my like sister to kick some a."

Cooper:
"Only if you wanted to we are not making you."

Jessica:
"Yeah I know that babe don't worry and yeah I will come when does it start."

Cooper:
"Well it starts."

Dylan:
"Hey sorry to bother you but just want to let you know the fight start in 30 seconds."

Jessica:
"Ok thanks for letting me know Dylan."

Dylan:
"Anytime well I let you go back to it."

Jessica:
"Yeah that would be nice thanks again."

Dylan:
"Again anytime."

Cooper:
"You know that he like you right."

Jessica:
"Well I do not love him I love you."

Cooper:
"Aww babe what up I know something is up don't hid it from me."

Jessica:
"It is really noting."

Cooper:
"Well I don't believe it so tell me."

Jessica:
"Fine I will tell you after, you left to go back to work I left Rocky to talk to her brother more and when she was their she had a panic attack this guy help her with it you know she have a paint atter before we leave the graveyard did you know that."

Cooper:
"Really wow I do not know what to say all I can tell you is maybe she did not want to tell us because she need to do this by herself you know that she always does this right, she think about other people and not herself and she does not like anyone taking care of her right."

Jessica:
"Yeah I know that cooping but still we would have help her."

Cooper:
"Yeah I know what you mean by that but she told you didn't she."

Jessica:
"Yeah she did why do you ask that for."

Cooper:
"Because you know that she would not tell us anything that is going on with her right you know that we have to find out for ourself so you should be happy that she told you something for once I know you love her but just think about it like that."

Jessica:
"Yeah I know what you mean now but I just wish that she would just let people take care of her."

Cooper
"Yeah I know what you mean but just give it time you know that their is time for everything right."

"Jessica:
"Yeah I know I just wish that would not happened."

Cooper:
"Yeah I know but that is just her and you know that we can't take that away from her right."

Jessica:
"Yeah I know."

Cooper:
"Well I better go because I am about to get in the car you know that I hate it when I have to talk on the phone and drive."

Jessica:
"Yeah I know bye Cooping."

Cooper:
"See you when I get their."

Jessica:
"Oh you better come."

Cooper:
"Don't worry I will."

Jessica:
"Ok whatever you say cooper I have to go now bye."

Cooper:
"See you oh and just give it time you know that is all that she need and bye."

Jessica:
"Yeah I know that Cooping bye love you."

Cooper:
"And I love you too and see you their."

Jessica:
"Yeah see you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 412 29
[inspired by to all the boys ive loved before] Ethans girlfriend broke up with him , Ethan was so devasted so he turned to his girl bestfriend and as...
358 24 12
A 13 year old girl with deep secrets gets adopt by the Dolan twins, will she open up or will she fight her battles along This is a co writer project...
188K 4.2K 19
in which a 19 year old girl who has a three year old child. she needed a babysitter but what she didn't know it was her ex boyfriend from three years...
74.1K 1.4K 29
A girl lost her family and is trying to find her happiness again..will this boy that she meets help her do that?