𖧧 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄. ;...

Od strwmon

ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 - a girl and her friends are trapped in their school when an apocalypse breaks out a... Více

cast
introduction
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
024
025
026
027

023

1K 27 4
Od strwmon

Author:

HE STARED INTO HER EYES for a while before gulping again. She looked at him confused as to why he wasn't saying or doing anything. Suddenly he leaned down torwards her too fast for her to react.

Before she could say anything or move, his lips were on top of hers.

His eyes where closed and his right hand held her face while her eyes were opened in shock and her hands were kept in her lap. Su-jin felt frozen. She didn't think this would come this fast as she's still trying to realize her feelings for the boy. Although she wasn't completely sure about her feelings, she will admit the kiss made her stomach feeling like it was on a roller coaster and her heart beat faster with every second. If you would look into her eyes, you could see sparks flying through every millisecond.

She was going to kiss back but Cheong-san pulled away.

She looked at him, eyes still widened and her hands frozen in their original spot. He looked into her eyes and began to panic. He didn't know he would do it like this, let alone in an apocalypse with zombies in the hallways banging on the door. Su-jin's eyes fell soft and one of her hands gripped onto his sleeve. He tilted his head, confused, but sure enough. He had gotten his answer.

Su-jin leaned in and connected their lips for the second time. This time, she was surprising him. However, Cheong-san fell comfortable with it quickly as he closed his eyes and put his hand on her cheek again, turning his head the other way. Her left hand was still gripping his sleeve while her right had kept gripping his shirt tighter.

Both of them couldn't believe they were finally doing it, and let alone in this type of situation. But it somehow felt right to each other. Neither of them wanted to stop or pull away but they knew they had too eventually.

Their lips moving with each other in sync almost as if they were supposed to be kissing only each other and no one different. Su-jin stomach then compared to now is nothing. Her stomach felt like she was falling out an airplane, but in a good way. Her stomach felt like she was doing spins in the air. It gave a funny feeling but nonetheless felt good to her. Cheong-san, however, has been waiting for this moment for 6 years. And he is not regretting this at all. For 6 years he's been waiting to kiss her or confess his feelings to her. He's even planned how he would do it but it just had to be ruined by this damn apocalypse.

Finally being able to pull away from each other, their eyes locked together. Su-jin quickly turned away and leaned into the wall with her head down as she stared at the floor. Cheong-san looked away too and looked at the others to see what they were doing. Su-jin tried to suppress the smile that was forming on her lips but it was no use. She bit her lip, trying to stop herself from smiling but there was still a smile present.

"What is it?"

Su-hyeok's voice caught the attention of Su-jin. She looked up to see Nam-ra standing up while staring at the windows which were covered with the curtains.

"I heard something strange."

Nam-ra started walking towards the windows which made Su-hyeok stand up and follow her. The others saw as well and got up, following them. Su-jin had a confused look on her face as she was eyeing Nam-ra.

"What if she's turning?" Hyo-ryung whispered to On-jo.

"I thought hambies didn't turn?" Dae-su whispered behind Hyo-ryung.

"You scared me." She whispered back and pushed his face away.

"My bad."

"I hear it."

"What?"

"What do you hear?"

"Someone is puking."

Nam-ra stopped talking and it went quiet again as she was still trying to listen.

"It stopped."

"What did?"

"The puking."

"Stop that. You're scaring me." Hyo-ryung mumbled.

"Don't you hear it?" Nam-ra said after turning towards her.

"What are you talking about?"

Nam-ra stopped talking and stared at Hyo-ryung, freaking her out even more.

"What? What is it?"

"Are you scared?"

"Stop that."

"It's just that..you're breathing the loudest."

"Do you hear something?" On-jo questioned the others.

"All I hear is that zombie." Dae-su and Su-jin both said at they motioned to the zombie under the piano.

Nam-ra turned to look at the others as she analyzed them. One at a time. From Ji-min's gulp and her picking at her fingers, to Joon-yeong playing with the zipper, and to Wu-jin who secretly let out a fart. She turned her gaze to Dae-su who's stomach began to growl. The only one that seemed to be unfazed was Su-jin.

"Let's get out of here. This place feels weird."

"We can't just leave. There are too many zombies." Cheong-san brought up.

"We should've gone to the rooftop when the music was playing earlier. Damn it." Dae-su complained as he sat down with his head hung low.

"Music. That's right. We have music." On-jo suddenly spoke out, more hyper than before.

"Where do we have music?"

She turned around to the camera, making the others turn too, and walked over. She picked it up and walked back to the others.

"We'll build a tall barricade here and lure them in with music. We'll use the instruments too. If we leave the door open, they'll hear the music and come in. When the hallways clears, we'll use the back door and go up."

"So you're saying we should stack desks, chairs, and whatnot in the middle here, open that door, and run out through the back door, right?" Cheong-san repeated.

"Not here. A little farther back. More room on this side."

"Why is that?" Dae-su brought up.

"There aren't many of us, but there are many zombies."

"I see. She sucks at school, but she's pretty smart."

"Hey." On-jo cursed.

Su-jin walked behind him and smacked him upside the head.

"It was a compliment." He muttered, rubbing his head.

"Let's give it a shot. We can think about the rest later."

"We have a TV too. Let's connect it and make it louder. We have to look for the cord. Ji-min help me look."

"Okay."

"Me too."

"This way, Ji-min."

"Let's give it a shot."

They all nodded and then started getting to work. Su-jin walked over to Wu-jin and Dae-su to help them when she realized that On-jo hasn't moved. She turned around to see her with Su-hyeok and Nam-ra. Having a feeling in her stomach, she sighed and continued helping the two boys.

As a few more minutes had passed, the students were able to bring in furniture from the other side of the room to the middle to make a barrier. Su-jin made sure she was on the inside of the barrier to make sure it was stable. Everyone else was outside while they piled everything on top. She stopped for a minute as her mind drifted to Min-su. She couldn't help but wonder if he was in the school, and if he was, she was hoping he was okay.

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🔨✮

Min-jae had took the target board off the stand and dropped it on the floor then went to fold it up. Mi-jin ran to the bin with the uniform vests and ran to the others. Her and Min-jae had made this thing for Joon-sung to lay on as he couldn't walk with his injured leg. After they were finished, Min-jae started to help him lay down on it but Joon-sung started whining in pain.

"It hurts!"

"Suck it up! You're a damn senior."

"Must seniors endure everything?"

"I'm enduring not smoking, but you can't handle that?"

Min-su smirked at her response and snickered. Ha-ri looked at him, furrowing her eyebrows but brushed it off.

"Do you die from not smoking?"

"Yes, you do. I feel like I'm going to fucking die, so you suck it up too."

Ha-ri turned to them with her hands propped on her hips with Min-su behind her, arms crossed.

"We'll take the trail behind the building. Once we get past the tennis courts, we can go through the construction site and go up the mountain." She instructed.

"Can we make it?" Min-jae asked.

"I don't know."

Min-su's eyes snapped down to the short girl while his face was neutral.

"Fuck."

"Min-jae. If you don't think you can go on, just drop it and shoot."

"Okay." He complied, nodding.

"What about me?" Joon-sung whined.

"Let's go." Min-su ordered.

"Mi-jin, on three." He breathed out then stood up. "Ready? One, two, three!"

He went to lift it up but Mi-jin's eye site was focused on something else.

"Hold on." She repeated as she dropped her side and ran to a box holding more arrows.

Joon-sung started groaning as his body hit the floor again and Min-jae fell forward onto the floor.

"Hold on. Wait." She ran back as she carried the arrows and then laid them on top of Joon-sung.

"Hey. Give them the arrows when they run out, okay? Let's go. One, two, three."

Min-su followed Ha-ri as they started walking in front of the three. Min-jae let out a groan as he and Mi-jin lifted Joon-sung up.

"Fuck, he's so heavy!" Mi-jin cursed. "Shit."

Ha-ri opened the curtains enough for her to look out while Min-su did the same from behind. Once they realized it was okay, they pulled the curtains to the side and unlocked the door. Ha-ri walked out as did Min-su, then held the door for the others to come out. Once they did, he let the door go to close.

Everything was going fine until Mi-jin yelled out.

"Hey. Wait." She spoke as she lost grip of the carrier.

Min-jae let go of the carrier making it fall down as Joon-sung let out more whined of pain. Ha-ri and Min-su were in front of them, off the stairs as they started shooting their arrows at the zombies coming towards them.

"Hey. It broke! What now?"

"Get back in. Hurry!"

"Get inside. Hurry!"

"Get back!"

"Damn it!"

Joon-sung rolled over and watched as the zombies ran towards them.

"They're coming!" He yelled as Min-jae started dragging him inside.

Ha-ri and Min-su ran to the others. Min-su pushed the girls inside and then closed the door himself; making sure it was locked. Ha-ri closed the curtains afterward as they then started walking back to where they were before. Mi-jin sat on the floor in exhaustion as she started taking off her staff.

"Hey. Just go without me." Joon-sung huffed out.

"Idiot." Mi-jin cursed.

"You can't take me anyway."

"You'll post about it on Facebook if we leave you behind." Mi-jin teased.

"I won't."

"I don't trust you."

"Hey, stop pretending to be nice. You killed Ha-lim." he huffed out as Mi-jin just stared at him. "What? You don't care about others."

"You're such a dick." She cursed, obviously hurt by his words.

And Min-su took notice.

"Yah. Joon-sung. Just because you're injured and telling us to leave you doesn't mean you get to run your mouth and talk shit. Shut up, huh?" He snapped at his underclassman and leaned back as his hand propped his arms and body up.

"Let's make it again." Ha-ri spoke. "Stronger this time." She then got up and started walking.

"Okay." Min-jae complied and stood up to follow her.

Min-su stayed seated on the floor.

Joon-sung noticed Mi-jin still on the floor as well while she stared at him.

"What? What the hell do you want from me? It hurts like crazy. Do you know how it feels to be dying?"

Min-su averted his eyes from the ceiling to the boy as he raised an eyebrow. I thought I told him to shut up..

"I do." Mi-jin let out. "I feel that way every time I take a test." She then stood up, making Min-su look towards her. "But...there's only so much I can take because you're in pain. Shut up and stay quiet."

"Joon-sung." Min-su let out before standing up. "My sister is my top priority right now. So I could care less if you're dying. But just know you're constant whining is putting me over the edge. If you continue, I might just speed up you're pain." He spoke ever so calmly, then started walking away.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

98.5K 2.8K 46
She was just a normal school girl who loved to keep to herself whilst at school but what happens when she, along with a group of others, are faced wi...
38K 1.7K 21
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♯ 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐄-𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐔-𝐇𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐊 siblings, well- twins. Both athletic and strong, the only things that the...
3.8K 117 17
"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞.." During the zombie breakout, two friends fight for survival and for their true feeli...
295K 12.7K 31
❝ you can't possibly hate each other that much ❞ ALL OF US ARE DEAD - S1 lee su-hyeok x fem!oc