The Feeling's Mutual | Levi x...

By ohdontiwish

It's your last year of university, and only one capstone project stands between you and graduation- and as lo... More

one - mars
two - mercury
three - nemesis
four - bellona
five - diana
six - vesta
seven - fortuna
eight - pax
nine - janus
ten - adeona
eleven - jupiter
twelve - fides
thirteen - bacchus
fourteen - cupid
fifteen - minerva
sixteen - spes [nsfw]
eighteen - venus

seventeen - veritas [nsfw]

15.3K 368 6.4K
By ohdontiwish

This one is for Je0ngLISA, who's been adamant about sucking Levi's dick since day one. Literally wasn't meant to be nsfw in this one but this is for you, sweetheart.

.

When you wake up, your head is on Levi's chest and his arms are holding you so tightly that you don't think you could move, even if you wanted to. 

He's warm. He's so fricking warm, so safe. You just want to stay here, with your arms wrapped around him and his arms encasing you, like he's afraid you're going to want to go somewhere. You can't even fathom getting up or moving, not when you're so happy right here. 

There's a buzz. The buzz repeats- someone's calling. It's not your phone- yours is somewhere in the kitchen. It must be Levi's.

You consider extending an arm, but right as you try to shift, Levi's arms tighten around you. "Don't," he mutters into your hair. 

"Could be important," you muse, but you snuggle back into Levi's chest. 

"More important than this?" Levi murmurs tiredly.

Your heart feels warm. Everything about this just feels so... right. You've never had this much assurance about anything before. Nothing has ever felt this perfect to you. 

You and Levi stay like that for at least another ten minutes, enjoying each other's warmth. You're in no rush to get up and return to the real world, not when you're content with where you are right now. Why would you change anything?

Eventually, Levi asks, "did you sleep?"

"Like a baby," you say, keeping your cheek pressed to Levi's bare chest. "Did you?"

"Yeah, actually."

Your lips twitch. "The infamous insomniac got some sleep? I must've worked a miracle."

"I'll say," Levi mutters, and his fingers start drawing loose circles on your arm. It makes you smile. "Wonder what that miracle was."

You hum. "I'd say the miracle was someone sucking it up and confessing."

He scoffs. "You call that a confession?"

"Close enough."

Levi scowls, pinching your arm. You laugh. "Hey, I didn't see you about to suck it up and do something," he mutters. 

"I was close," you admit.

"If I hadn't texted you, would you have?"

"...Probably not."

"Wow."

"Hey, well, it all worked out, right?" you say weakly. "I mean, look at us."

"Look at us," Levi agrees, and he kisses the top of your head. God, if you could melt, you would. "Who would've thought."

"Hange would've."

"...Hange did."

The two of you lapse in silence. Levi continues to draw circles on your arm, and it's making goosebumps break out across your skin.

"What time is it?" he murmurs.

You reach an arm out, lazily stretching for Levi's phone. You can't quite reach, so you have to pick yourself up a bit to make the stretch. Levi groans, grabbing you a bit harder and trying to pull you back into him. "One second, one second," you say with a grin.

Your fingers finally close over Levi's phone, and he wrenches you back to him. "Come back here," Levi grumbles, pulling you into him.

"Do you want the time or not?" you huff, clicking the power button on his phone. "Just past 8:30. Oh, shit."

"What?"

"Hange," you say simply. "Something about urgent."

Urgent could mean anything from someone died to a cat got stuck in a tree, knowing Hange. Levi sighs, taking his phone from you. You watch as he reads the screen, and then his eyes go wide. "Fuck," he groans. "I have to go."

You lift yourself up from Levi, propping yourself up on your side. "You do?"

"Yeah. Landlord's sending someone to fix up our plumbing- our water pressure's been shit for ages- and I'm supposed to be the one to let them in." Levi sighs, sitting himself up. "Erwin and Hange have class."

"What time?"

"Nine."

So he's got to get going. Something in your chest hurts. You've been enjoying this little fantasy, you and Levi together, not a care in the world. When he leaves, then it gets real, and you have to figure out what's going on from here. 

Levi's eyes flicker to you. He must see your worry, because he asks, "what?"

"What now?" you ask softly.

He stares at you for a moment. Then, Levi leans forward. He reaches out with one hand, his fingers settling on your chin, and he tips your jaw up slightly so that he can slot his lips to yours. This one feels more like a goodbye kiss, and it makes you wary until Levi pulls back and asks, "can I come over later?"

Your lips twitch. You need to get a handle on your anxiety; it's going to be fine. "I guess," you say with a casual shrug, rolling your eyes. "If I don't have anything better to do."

Levi's eyebrows rise. "Making time for me in your busy schedule?"

"Absolutely," you agree, sitting yourself up. "It'll be tough, but maybe I can make it work."

"Can you now."

"I'll put in my best effort."

With a smirk on his face, Levi slides off of your bed, moving to put his clothes back on. You stand up, wandering over to your dresser and digging for some sweatpants. You grab a sweater as well, cold now due to the absence of Levi pressed against your side, and gather all of your clothes up from the floor to stuff in your laundry basket.

You wander out into your kitchen, moving to go turn your kettle on. Levi stumbles out after you, pulling his shirt over his head. He grabs his jacket from the couch where he'd tossed it yesterday, after being in such a rush to... well, you know. 

You notice Levi staring at you, and your lips twitch. "What?" you ask, leaning on your counter.

He looks away, then back to you. "I'm half expecting you to tell me to forget this," Levi says. 

"I'm expecting the same thing," you admit.

The two of you just stare at each other. Once again, you're on the same page, harboring the same anxieties. "I literally asked to come over later," Levi deadpans.

You shrug. "Still."

He steps towards you, and your heart threatens to break through your rib cage when his hand rises to cup your cheek. Levi's thumb skims over your cheekbone, and his gaze is soft enough to make you melt, almost like he's trying to say I don't want to leave with just his eyes. 

You raise your hand to cover his, leaning into touch. "How about you come over later, and we figure this whole thing out?" you murmur.

Levi's lips twitch. "Okay. If you can make time in your schedule, of course."

"Of course," you agree. 

For a second, both of you pause. Neither of you want to move.

"Okay," Levi says eventually.

"Okay," you say. "We'll figure it out."

"We'll figure it out," he repeats. "Promise?"

He's holding up his other hand, all of his fingers curled into his palm except for his pinky. You're reminded of Isabel's birthday, sitting on that park bench and linking pinkies, and you beam when you raise your other hand to do the same action now. "Promise," you confirm, smiling like an idiot. "What are we, five?"

Levi scoffs, rolling his eyes. "Fuck off."

"You fuck off."

"You're the one that was clinging onto me like a damn koala this morning."

Your grin widens. "What are you on about? You wouldn't even let me move to grab your phone."

Levi pauses. "That never happened."

He pulls away, headed to the door, and you trail after him, laughing. "Sure it didn't," you tease, crossing your arms when Levi pauses at the doorway. "I'll forget it ever happened, then."

He meets your eyes. "Don't," he says. "Don't forget it."

Your smile softens. "I won't."

"Good." 

There's a pause. Levi hesitates in front of your door, like he's not sure what to do next. He turns to face you, lips pinched, and once again, you find yourself wishing you could figure out what's going on in his head.

For once, you don't wait and let yourself overthink. You reach in and let your fingers settle on the back of his neck, then lean in. Levi tilts his head, lips slotting against yours.

It's brief, but much needed. When you pull back, you pat his cheek. "I'll see you later," you say firmly.

Levi's lips twitch. "Yes, ma'am."

Something in your chest flutters. Levi opens the door, shooting you one last longing look before he heads down the hallway, walking down the girls' hall towards the door at the end. You lean against the doorframe, smiling stupidly as you watch him go, arms crossed under your chest.

It isn't until the door closes at the end of the hall that you glance at the other hallway and see Connie, standing in the middle of the hall, jaw dropped.

For a second, the both of you just stare at each other.

"What the fuck?" Connie whisper-shouts, pointing at you. "Was that Levi?"

You glance down the hall, confirming to yourself that Levi has in fact left, and whip back to Connie. "Keep your voice down," you hiss. "Connie-"

"Holy shit," he says in awe, crossing the hallway to move towards you. "I knew it. Oh, I knew it. Everyone kept asking me who it was that we'd always see you studying with in the residence study hall, because no one knew who he was- and I'd tell them that he was a classmate of yours, but oh, Ymir and Sasha had these theories-"

You don't want to know. Nope, you don't want to know. This is too much at the moment. "Connie," you snap, cutting him off, "if anything else comes out of your mouth, I will personally see to it that the entire floor finds out that it was you who put that clear saran wrap on the guys' toilet bowl."

Connie's mouth opens, then closes. He mimes zipping his lips shut.

"Good," you say slowly, glad to finally get a handle on the conversation. "Look, I... please don't say anything yet," you say. "Please."

He stares at you for a second, then nods vigorously. He raises a hand, and you raise your eyebrows at him. "Permission to speak, Miss RA," Connie asks timidly.

You roll your eyes. "Yes."

"You'll tell me first though, right?" he says eagerly. "What the whole situation is?"

"Once I know what the whole situation is," you say with another roll of your eyes, "yes, I'll tell you. But only if you keep your mouth shut and don't go blabbing to the whole floor."

Connie nods, then sticks out his hand. "Deal."

You shake your head, smiling to yourself. "Get to class, Connie."

"Aye aye, captain."

Connie trots off down the hall. With a sigh, you go back into your room and close the door behind you. You trust Connie, but you're not sure if you trust him to keep his mouth shut with what would be considered a 'juicy piece of gossip' for the other kids on your floor. They've asked you before about your dating life, and your answer had always been that you were too busy with school. "Dating her prof, then," Ymir had joked once. 

Historia and Sasha had even tried to look into making you an online dating profile once. You'd shut that one down as fast as you possibly could. 

You wander back into your kitchen, eyes skimming the counters for your phone. When you find it, you turn it on, glancing at a notification.

Levi Ackerman (8:42): I still hate you

You can't help it; you laugh. Something in your chest swells and you grin stupidly, swaying back and forth on the spot. This is so stupid, so silly of you- how can you get butterflies over a text like that?

And just like that, you know things are going to be okay. Everything's going to work itself out.

Smiling, you text him back. When you turn off your phone, you bring it into your chest, grinning up at the ceiling.

Damn Levi Ackerman.

.

Levi sends the text as he walks down the main residence hallway, and it's only after he sends it that he wonders if you might interpret wrong. He's still swaying on his feet, still dizzy and a bit overwhelmed by everything that's happened today, and that text was his way of grounding himself. Zipping back to reality, just a bit.

Not that he wants anything to change. God, no, he doesn't. For the first time in months, it feels like he can breathe properly; he'd be stupid to jeopardize any of that.

He shouldn't have to worry about clarifying. His relationship to you is unique, sure, but Levi thinks the two of you understand it significantly better now.

His phone buzzes. It nearly slips from his hands with how fast he whips it out to see the text from you.

You (8:44): don't worry, I hate you too

Levi's lips twitch. "God, you're perfect," he murmurs to his phone, like you can hear him. Or maybe it's best that you can't- he feels like he exposed so much of himself in the past twelve hours. More vulnerability can wait until another day.

Why does it have to wait?

Before he can second guess himself, he clicks on your contact and clicks the call button.

Before Levi can even think about changing his mind, you've answered. Not even one full ring in. "Miss me already?" comes your teasing tone.

It's fucking terrifying, the hold you have on him. Just hearing your voice makes Levi feels like he's floating, like there's nothing else in the world except him and you and this phone call. Everything he's been concerned about, the doubt that had started to creep in right as he'd left your room- all of it's vanquished, just like that.

Not that he could tell you that, of course. "No," Levi defends. "I called you accidentally."

"Accidentally, hm?"

"Yeah."

"Hang up, then."

Levi pinches his lips together. The two of you have played enough of this game last night- calling each other's bluff- and you know full well he won't.

You laugh on the other end of the line, and it's music to his ears. "That's what I thought."

"Shut up," Levi says, and he stops himself right before he can walk into a wall by accident. He shakes himself and turns the corner, muttering curses under his breath. "I meant what I said," he adds, regressing to insulting you since it's the only thing he knows how to do under pressure. "You're still an asshole."

"I expected nothing less." Fuck, it's almost like he can picture you smiling. "Don't worry, I still think you're an asshole too, so we're on the same page here."

"Good. Glad we're clear on this."

He hears you laugh again. Levi thinks his heart spasms in his chest. "So. Why'd you actually call?"

Levi fumbles through several possible excuses in his head before he comes out with, "well, the walk home is long enough, and I can put up with you if it means passing the time." He finally makes it to the main residence entrance and pushes the doors open, the cool morning air making the hairs on his arms stand up.

You hum. "Aw. Need me to make sure you get home safe?"

He scoffs. "What, you think I'm in danger? The only thing I'm in danger of is Hange's harassment when I see them next."

"Ahh. Yeah, definitely wouldn't want to be you right now."

"You say that like you're not next."

"And you say that like they haven't already texted me."

Levi's lips twitch. "How many texts?"

"Uh, one second, let me check." Levi suddenly becomes conscious of the tiny smile on his face, and he tries to banish it. "Wow," you say in amusement. "A grand total of forty-three."

"Amateur hours," he rebukes. "I had fifty-two."

"Don't make me text them."

"You wouldn't."

"Try me."

Oh, he knows you will. Purely to spite him, he knows you would. "Don't even think about it," Levi says, switching from calling your bluff to threatening you. "I'm going to suffer enough when they get back from classes. This is your fault, by the way."

You laugh. "Wow. Any chance to blame anything on me, right?"

"Now you're getting it. Took you long enough."

"Sorry, pretty sure I got my brains fucked out yesterday, so I'm a bit slow." Levi feels a vicious wave of pride- you'd never said anything to indicate he did badly, but the positive reinforcement is very much appreciated. "Big plans for today?"

"After the landlord, not really," he admits. "Probably going to skip animal physio tonight because it's just going to be presentations."

"Fair enough. I..." you swear loudly, and Levi can't help the twitch of his lips. "Fuck. I forgot."

"What now?"

"What do you mean, what now? I always remember shit. Like I said, brain is slow."

Levi scoffs. "I'm just hearing excuses."

"Fuck off." He hears you sigh. "I told the kids- like, all the students on my floor- that I'd host something tonight as a celebration for the end of classes. I totally forgot. I'm going to need to... ah, shit. I'm going to be busy today. And- oh, shit. Speaking of the kids on my floor..."

You trail off. "What?" Levi asks.

"...Connie saw you leaving my room."

Levi's eyebrows fly to the top of his head. "Seriously?"

You sigh on the other end of the phone. "I told him to keep quiet about it, and I hope he will, but..." you groan. "Sorry."

"The fuck are you sorry for? Not your fault." Levi doesn't quite like the idea of rumors starting about the two of you, not when the two of you are still figuring all of this shit out, but it's not like you intended for it to happen. "We'll sort it all out when I come over."

"You still want to come over? I'm going to be busy."

"I don't have to."

"No! No, I want you to, but..." you pause. Then, "do you want to help? I'll just need to do some shopping and some baking, I think."

You could've asked him to spend the afternoon dumpster diving and he probably would've agreed- anything you suggest, he'll agree with. Levi's starting to realize how fucking screwed he is as he chokes out, "that's fine."

"Really?"

God, now you sound hopeful, like you're excited for him to come with you. Levi's so head over heels at this point that he's afraid he might combust. "Yeah," he says. "I guess I can make the time in my busy schedule."

You laugh. He wants to die. "Can you now?"

"I'll try. But honestly- the less time I spend in the house, the less likely I am to run into Hange, and that's a conversation I'm not looking forward to having."

"Fair enough. If I'm skipping animal physio, then I'm done classes at 4. I'll get Mike's car and pick you up?"

"Fine by me," Levi says. 

He can hear you smiling. "Okay. I'll see you then."

"I'll see you then," he echoes. Levi can feel himself smiling and he tries to regain control over his facial muscles. "See you soon, Vee."

"See you soon," you echo, and then the phone beeps to indicate the end of the call.

Levi stares longingly at his screen, then promptly walks into a stop sign. 

.

You can't remember ever being this giddy in your entire life.

It's like the entire morning passes by with you in a trance. You submit some remaining assignments, you make yourself breakfast, and you get changed and ready for one last day of class. It's no different from your usual routine, sure, but the whole thing feels almost... hazy.

The final classes are review sessions for your final exams coming up next week, so you don't feel as bad when you tune them out. You have a break between classes, so with the help of Mike's car, you drive down to the nearest grocery store and pick up some ingredients for baking. The kids loved the cookies you made last time, so you buy what you need for those, and you pick up ingredients for brownies as well. You do the whole thing in a trance, like you're on autopilot.

You just want to see Levi again. You wonder if he misses you as much as you miss him, which is ridiculous, because you just saw him this morning.

You're halfway through your last lecture until you can go pick up Levi when your phone buzzes.

Levi (15:14): I miss you

You can't stop the stupid grin from spreading across your face. You've never thought of Levi to be particularly sappy, but then again, maybe this is just how he is in a relationship. Relationship? Well, not officially, but that's something the two of you were going to talk about today-

Your phone buzzes again.

Levi (15:15): ignore that. moment of weakness

There it is. You physically have to hold in your laughter. God, does he know how much you want to see him? Does he want to see you just as badly?

You (15:15): screenshotted and saved

Levi (15:15): asshole

You (15:16): careful, I'll print it out and put it up on my wall

Levi (15:16): I hate you

You (15:16): miss you too

Class finally finishes, and you're practically speed walking to Mike's little red car in the nearest parking lot. It takes you a few minutes to get to Levi's, and you text him to let him know that you're here. Within a minute, he's out of his house and jumping into the passenger seat.

For a second, the both of you just stare at each other, not entirely sure how to start.

You decide to break the silence. "Missed me?" you ask with a grin.

Levi scowls, crossing his arms. "You wish."

"Really? Because I have solid proof that I can show you."

"Fuck off." His lips twitch. "How was class?"

You shrug, putting the car into reverse to get out of the driveway. "Could've been worse. Honestly, it was mostly just review. Did you go to any classes today, or did you just skip?"

"Skipped," Levi says. "My time was better spent studying."

"Fair enough. Did, uh- did Hange come home?"

Levi knows the underlying question- does Hange know about this yet- and he shakes his head. "Erwin came home for lunch at one point, but I just stayed in my room," Levi confesses. "Hange has a full day of classes on Tuesday, luckily enough."

"Okay. Okay, cool."

He hums in reply. Levi turns his head, glancing at the back seat. "You already shopped?"

"Yep," you confirm. "Had a break between classes. The plan right now is cookies and brownies, I think. And I need to make a shit ton- Sasha singlehandedly ate at least three quarters of the cookies I made last time I did something like this."

"Sasha?"

You realize he's got no idea who any of the kids on your floor are- well, except for Connie. "She's the resident gourmet," you explain. "Eats more than any person I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure her room has been turned into a miniature kitchen- I know for a fact that Historia borrows half of the appliances from Sasha's room when she cooks in the communal kitchen."

Levi is staring at you quizzically. "Historia's the sweetest person you'll meet on the floor," you explain. "She's dating one of the feistiest girls on the floor too- not sure how those two manage it. Her name's Ymir, she's- she's a bit of a crazy one. I'm sorry," you apologize, glancing at him. "I'm just tossing names around and you don't know anyone."

"Tell me, then," Levi says.

You perk up. "Really?"

"Yeah. The only one I know is Connie." 

"Okay, sure."

You spend the rest of the drive (and then some) telling Levi about every single one of the kids on the floor. You run through everyone, a stupid smile on your face as you describe some of the shenanigans they've gotten into this year ("Back in October, they all pitched in to buy an inflatable raft and took it down the river that runs through campus") and just how rowdy they all are.

When you tell Levi about Eren, he asks if he was the one to nearly hit you in the face with a dodgeball, and you laugh as you recall that memory- you'd almost forgotten that Levi was there for that. Every time your eyes flicker to Levi, you notice that he's staring at you, the corners of his mouth quirked upwards. It makes your face feel warm.

You continue talking once you park the car, and Levi doesn't let you carry your grocery bags in. He takes them before you even get a chance to try and grab them, and you lead the way to your room. Luckily, no one's in the hallway, and you make it to your room without issue.

"And that's all of them," you say breathlessly, dropping your backpack on the couch. "They're- they're crazy, but I love them."

Levi sets the grocery bags on your table. "Am I going to be quizzed on them later?" he asks dryly.

You roll your eyes, moving towards the bags to help unpack them onto the counter. "Sure. Anything less than an eighty percent is a fail."

"Study material?"

"You can go knock on doors, say hi."

"I think I'd rather study quantum physics," Levi grumbles. He pulls out a box. "Juice boxes?" he asks, raising an eyebrow at you.

You shrug, putting the eggs you bought into your fridge. "They love them," you say, taking the juice box container from Levi and putting it into the fridge next to the eggs. "I had a bit of the budget left so I figured why not." 

"Huh." Levi grabs the container of cocoa powder from the nearly-empty grocery bag. "You know them well."

"I'd had a few months to learn," you joke, reaching into one of your cupboards for your mixing bowls. "Brownies or cookies?" you ask, looking towards him. "Assuming you want to help bake."

He nods. "Either or. Whatever one you don't want to do."

Your shoulders drop slightly. "You know, you... you don't have to help," you tell him. "I can do this, if you would- if you'd rather do something else."

Levi's lips twitch. He steps towards you, closing what little distance remained between the two of you, and he reaches towards you. His fingertips skim your cheek, then move to the back of your neck, and he pulls you in. 

He kisses you. It's firm and it's relieving and it's a feeling that you've achingly missed, despite it only being mere hours since you kissed him last. Levi pulls away and drags his fingertips across your cheek. "You're so stupid," he murmurs.

You can't help it: you laugh. "Careful," you tease. "You almost sound affectionate."

Levi smiles. A good, genuine smile, and then he turns towards the kitchen. "I'll do whatever you don't want to do," he says, pulling open one of your drawers and rifling around for who knows what. "Doesn't matter to me."

You smile, anxiety gone, and you follow Levi into the kitchen.

Baking goes by fast. Levi's efficient, just like you. The two of you work well together, swapping ingredients as needed and cleaning up as you go. Dirty dishes get tossed into your sink- you can clean them later- and Levi catches on quickly to how you organize your pantry, and he helps you put things away without a word.

With several dozen cookies in the oven and three trays of brownies ready to go in afterwards (you've run out of oven space), you turn to Levi with a stupid smile on your face. "That went by fast," you say, glancing at the flour and dough on your hands. "I'm going to clean up, one second."

Levi nods as you head towards your bathroom. You hear some dishes clattering against each other but don't think much of it until you exit the bathroom and see Levi at your sink, cleaning your dishes. 

"Levi," you say, your heart skipping a beat, "you don't have to do my dishes."

"I like doing dishes," he says without looking back at you, setting one of the bowls on the drying rack. "It's fine."

Is there anything sexier than a man who actually enjoys cleaning? You don't think so. You cross the kitchen, and you reach your hand out to Levi's jaw. When he feels your touch, he turns his head, and you kiss him, firm and deliberate.

He kisses you back- as much as he can with his hands dunked in hot water- but eventually, he twists to face you. He breaks away just so that he can grab a towel to dry his hands off on, and Levi mutters, "I'll do them later," before he leans back in.

And then his hands are on your hips, and he's walking you backwards until your back hits one of the counters. Your hands are at his neck and jaw and his are all over your sides, holding you tightly and not letting go. His hands are warm from the hot water and it makes your insides feel like jelly when his palms slide under your shirt, over your bare skin.

Levi kisses you hard, one last time, before he pulls away, sighing. "God damn irresistible," he mutters, squeezing your hips. 

Your face warms. "Can you believe that closet was only Friday?" you muse, running your hands through Levi's hair.

"Yeah," he says. "Haven't been able to stop thinking about you since."

"Yeah?" you tease, heart doing funny things in your chest.

"Yeah," Levi agrees. 

For a second, the two of you are quiet, content to just hold onto each other in your kitchen, leaning against your countertop. Levi's thumbs are drawing circles on your stomach, and your fingers are lazily twisting at Levi's hair.

The question needs to be asked, and you think you know the answer, so you don't have many reservations going for it. "So," you say quietly, "are we doing this?"

Levi blinks at you. "Doing what?"

You pull one of your hands back so that you can point between the two of you. "This," you say, raising your eyebrows at him. "Like, officially."

His eyebrows furrow. "Aren't we?"

"Well, you haven't asked."

Levi scoffs. "What, you want fanfare? Flowers? A parade through the streets, holding a banner that reads be my girlfriend?"

You laugh. "No. Well, flowers might be nice, actually."

"So I should cancel the band I hired."

"Might want to consider it, yeah."

Levi's smirking as he leans towards you. His hand reaches up to your jaw and he kisses your cheek, then tilts your head to kiss your neck. You can feel your face warming, but then it somehow gets worse when he leans back, takes your hand, and kisses your knuckles. "Be my girlfriend," he murmurs, lips still on your knuckles, looking at you through hooded eyes.

God dammit, he's fucking sexy. Your face feels ridiculously warm. Your lips part, then close; you're speechless.

Levi's lips twitch. "Wow," he says, amusement seeping into his tone. "I never thought I'd see you speechless."

"Since when were you a sweet talker?" you manage, still reeling. "What happened to the Levi that compared my beauty to a Roman god and ran away on me?"

His eyes roll. "I finally have you," he murmurs. "So I'm going to say everything on my mind. I've had enough of trying to stumble over my words. Once you say yes, of course."

You collect yourself, scowling. "I'll say no," you retort.

Your hand is still in his. "No, you won't," Levi muses, his thumb rubbing over your knuckles. "You won't."

"Fuck you," you grumble, hands rising. You take his face in your hands, leaning towards him as you mutter "fuck you" one more time before you kiss him. Levi's arm snakes around your waist to pull you closer to him, smiling against your lips as he kisses you back.

Levi's chuckle makes something churn in your stomach. "I should make you speechless more often."

"I hate you," you mumble against his lips, turning him. You start walking him backwards, in the direction of your bedroom. "God damn you."

He hums against your lips, letting you steer him backwards, trusting you to guide him safely. You do- you guide him through your bedroom door until the backs of Levi's knees hit your bed and he falls onto his back, pulling you with him. You purposefully grind your hips down against his, feeling his hard on through his jeans.

Levi inhales sharply through his nose, and you grin against his mouth. You've got him. You pull away and slide off the bed, kneeling down onto the floor and reaching for Levi's belt. Levi sits himself up, legs dangling off the bed. His eyes are wide with a bit of surprise, like he can't believe what you're about to do. 

"There's stuff in the oven," is all Levi can come up with as you toss his belt out of the way.

You seize the button of his jeans, raising an eyebrow at him. "You want me to stop?"

His answer is immediate. "No."

Levi's propped up on his elbows, watching you with a fervor in his eyes that you've only seen once before: yesterday, when he asked to touch you. You unzip his jeans and pull them down to midthigh, grabbing the waistband of his boxers and pulling those down too. 

Christ. You'd been too dizzy yesterday, too horny and overwhelmed to get a good look at Levi's dick before the two of you had had sex. He's big- you know that, you felt him in you. But seeing it now, hard and already leaking precum, you can't quite fathom how you managed to fit all of that inside you.

Slowly, you reach out, wrapping your fingers around his cock. Levi hisses through his teeth as you start to pump him, slowly but purposefully. "Fuck, Vee," he forces out. "Don't tease me."

"I don't know," you muse, rubbing your thumb over the tip of his cock, "it's kind of fun."

"I didn't tease you yesterday."

Fair enough. If Levi had tried edging you yesterday, it probably would've driven you mad. Another time, then.

You lean yourself forward, and in one slide, you take as much of Levi's cock as you can into your mouth. Levi actually moans out loud, head rolling back, and it drives vicious pleasure straight to your core. You start to bob your head, using your hand to hold what your mouth won't reach.

He curses as you lick a stripe from base to tip before you take him back in your mouth again. "God, Vee, that's good," Levi manages, gathering the bed sheets into his fists. "You're good, you're fucking good-"

Fuck. The praise is going straight to your stomach, making it churn almost painfully. You continue to move around him, letting your tongue swirl and then going deep enough to feel him hit the back of your throat. Fuck he's huge. 

One of his hands finds the side of your face, then threads into your hair. Levi doesn't pull or tug, just uses your hair as something to keep a grip on, to stop himself from slipping away too quickly. "Keep going," he urges softly. "Keep going, shit."

You take him as deep as you possibly can and Levi whines. Fuck, he actually whines, his grip tightening on your hair, and you know he's close. He's close and you did that, you got him here. Pride swoops through you as you pick up your pace, coaxing him to his orgasm.

"You're beautiful," Levi says breathlessly, and you can hear the way his voice shakes as he chokes out, "god dammit, Vee, you're-"

His words die as he hits his climax. Levi groans, head rolling back, and his load spills into your mouth. You know better than to let the taste sit on your tongue: you swallow hard, trying not to choke. Finally, you pull yourself back, the air sharply hitting your mouth as you gasp for oxygen, leaning away.

The two of you sit there for a moment, both of you breathless. Something that he said comes to mind, and you grin. "Only think I'm beautiful when I'm sucking you off, huh?" you tease, wiping your mouth on the back of your hand. 

Levi, in the middle of putting his pants back on, groans as he leans forward. He tips your chin up and kisses you firmly, apparently not minding the taste. "Idiot," he mutters.

You roll your eyes. "Well, it's the only time you've said it."

"Is it?" Levi kisses you again. "You're really damn fucking beautiful," he mutters, thumb brushing across your chin. "I'll tell you every day."

You could melt into this carpet and die a happy woman. "I'm holding you to that," you tease.

His lips twitch, and he looks like he's about to say something else when there's a beep from the kitchen. The oven timer. "Cookies," he says. "I got it."

"I got it," you insist, standing yourself up. "I think you need a second."

"Fuck off," Levi calls as you leave, but you must be right, because he doesn't follow you. Grinning to yourself, you grab your oven mitts and pull all of the cookie trays out of the oven. You set them on the counter, inspecting them- they look pretty damn good.

After putting the brownies in the oven, setting a new timer, and getting a quick glass of water (that taste is still lingering in your mouth), you head back to your bedroom, where Levi's lounging on your bed. 

You collapse next to him on the bed. "Cookies are out, brownies are in."

"They turn out okay?"

"Yeah. Doesn't matter too much anyways- Sasha will eat them regardless." You think for a minute, then add, "fine."

Levi raises an eyebrow. "Fine, what?"

"I guess you can be my boyfriend," you say with a dramatic sigh.

"You guess?" he says incredulously, and you laugh as he seizes your side. He pulls you into him, kissing the back of your neck. "Wow," Levi mutters sarcastically, making you giggle. "What an honor."

"It really is," you say, smiling, and when he leans in to kiss you, you happily reciprocate. "Now that you have the job," you mock, squeezing Levi's arm, "I've got to give you all of your job responsibilities."

He huffs. "Somehow, I'll manage juggling multiple responsibilities at once," he says. "What's the first one?"

"Well..."

Levi raises his eyebrows at you.

"Brownies take a lot longer to bake than cookies," you say sheepishly, grinning at him.

He gets it immediately. Levi smirks, making fire burns in your core, and then he leans over you and starts kissing you again, kissing you with passion and heat and just so much care that it makes you want to evaporate into nothingness.

You decide in that moment, with Levi's hands on your waist and his mouth on yours, that you've never been happier. 

.

After the brownies come out of the oven, you and Levi head down to the cafeteria to grab dinner and return the car keys to Mike. Mike meets you there, and besides a questioning look at Levi, doesn't say anything about the two of you as he takes his car keys back.

Eventually, you start setting up in the common room for the evening's activities. The common room's pretty spacious, with two large couches and a couple of tables. You carry a few trays into the room, piled high with treats, leaving Levi in your room to put the rest all onto one last tray.

Predictably, Sasha is the first in the room. "Hey, Miss RA!" she chirps, eyes glued on the tray of cookies you've set down on the table. "I smelled cookies!"

"Start with one," you warn, but the look of pure devastation in her eyes makes you amend, "okay, two. Start with two, and then when everyone's had one, you can have more."

Sasha perks up. "Okay," she says, evidently happier about that arrangement.

The rest of the kids on the floor pile in. You watch Jean and Eren fight over one of the couches and who's going to sit next to Mikasa until Armin plops himself down in the spot they were fighting over. Ymir tries to stretch all of the way across the other couch until Connie sits on her legs and she flings him away.

"Hey, hey, hey," you call out when you notice that Eren's got Jean in a chokehold. "It's the last day of classes. C'mon, you don't want me doing paperwork."

Begrudgingly, they pull apart and take their spots on the floor. "Where's Historia?" Marco asks, glancing up at Ymir, who has graciously sacrificed a portion of the couch for others to sit.

"Grabbing dinner, she had late classes," Ymir says. "She'll be here in a minute."

You nod along, glad for that information, because besides the absence of Historia, everyone looks like they're here. "Okay, great," you say, scanning the room. Your tray of cookies is getting passed around (and Connie is holding Sasha down so that everyone else can get some). "I have more," you say, noting the near empty tray. "Let me just-"

You're about to leave the common room when Levi walks in, a platter in one arm and the box full of juice boxes in the other. "You forgot these," he says, handing you the box.

"Thank you," you say gratefully, taking them from him. "And thanks for plating those. Give them to..." you glance around the room, looking for who's furthest from Sasha, "Marco, over there."

Levi crosses the room to hand over the tray, and you start handing out the juice you bought. "Juice boxes!" Connie exclaims excitedly. "You know what we like!"

"I try," you say with a roll of your eyes as you toss one to Mikasa, who catches it with one hand without batting an eye.

"Who's he?" Sasha asks with a mouthful of brownie, taking a juice box from you.

Connie is staring at you rather pointedly. "That's Levi," you reply. "More snacks?"

Sasha happily drops the topic in exchange for more food. You hand the carton of juice boxes to Marco, who takes one before passing them down, and you hear a door open in the hall. Good- that must be Historia just getting back. "Thank you," you murmur to Levi, who's collected one of the empty trays. "I appreciate it."

He nods. "I'll be in your room?" Levi mutters, and you nod. "How long are you going to be?"

"Not too long. I'll see you soon?"

"Yeah."

He strides towards the exit, and you shouldn't be surprised that Eren, the kid who always seems to have impeccable timing, blurts out, "who are you?"

Levi pauses. His eyes flicker to you, then back to Eren. "I'm her boyfriend," he says.

There's an immediate outburst. You can't even decipher what the hell everyone is saying, but one voice rings out loudly above the rest, and it's not coming from within the room: "What?!"

Slowly, achingly slowly, you turn your head towards the common room doorway. You recognize that voice, but there's no way they should be here. You'd heard the door open, but you'd thought it was Historia, not... "Hange," you say slowly, fingernails pinching into your palms, "what are you doing here?"

Hange's standing in the doorway, jaw dropped to the floor, pointing between you and Levi. "Since when?" they demand.

Levi scowls. "Four Eyes, what the fuck are you-"

"Since," they insist firmly, with all of the kids on your floor silently watching the entire exchange with wide eyes, "when?"

Levi glances at you. You shrug weakly, as if to say you don't care. Honestly, they were going to find out sooner or later. "Maybe an hour ago?" you answer sheepishly.

"An hour?! And I haven't been informed?!"

"Dear fucking lord," Levi groans, head tipping back to glare at the ceiling.

Hange marches into the room and plops themself down on one of the couches, right between Mikasa and Armin. "I want every single detail," they demand, crossing their arms, "and I want it now."

"Hange," you say in exasperation, "I'm kind of in the middle of-"

"No, I'm interested too," Ymir says.

"Me too!" Connie says excitedly, sticking his hand in the air. 

"I'm interested," someone else says, poking their head into the common room.

Your jaw drops. "Mike?!"

"Oh, for fuck's sakes," Levi grumbles.

"You two," Hange says, pointing between the two of you, "have been dodging every single one of my texts. Every single one! And I've sent you-" Hange's voice nearly cracks as they continue- "I've sent you each at least fifty by now!"

("Who is this person?" Jean mutters, leaning over to Marco.

Marco shrugs helplessly. "Whoever it is, they make it sound like Miss RA and her boyfriend killed their puppy.")

"And I've been asking around," they continue, looking towards Mike, who's standing innocently in the doorway, "because Levi, I haven't even seen you around at home-" ("That was intentional," Levi grumbles) "-and thank the lord for Mike here, because he texted me that he ran into both of you at dinner! So I told him my suspicions and here we are!"

You look towards Mike. "Traitor," you say accusingly. 

He shrugs. "I was curious."

"Just curious?" Hange demands. "These two hated each other and now they're dating! Because of me!"

"That's a bit of an assumption," Levi says with a scowl, crossing his arms.

"Holy shit," Mike says in awe, his eyebrows rising. "That party on Friday- did something happen in that closet?"

("What closet?" Bertolt whispers in Reiner's ear.

He shrugs. "No idea, but I'm invested."

"This is the best thing that's happened all year," Ymir mutters with a grin on her face.)

"No," you say immediately, trying to get a handle on this conversation before it completely spirals out of control, "nothing happened, and I think this is a conversation that we can table for later-"

"Levi's blushing!" Hange shrieks, launching themself out of their seat. "Levi is-"

Levi swats their prying hands away. "Fuck off, Four Eyes!"

"Shit, are you mad that I kissed her at that party?" Mike asks, looking towards Levi. "It didn't mean anything, it was just for the game."

"Who kissed who?" Connie says excitedly.

"I think that guy kissed Levi," Sasha says, pointing between Mike and Levi.

Armin sighs. "This wasn't how I thought tonight was going to go."

"That makes two of us," you say, and you turn to your three friends. "I," you announce fiercely, pointing at Hange, "am in the middle of something that Levi had been graciously helping me out with. You and Mike are going to leave so that I can do what I was planning to do tonight, and once I'm done, then I'll think about- I'll think about," you emphasis, glowering at Mike and Hange, "telling you guys about it. Are we clear?"

You're greeted with blank stares. Levi's lips have twitched up into a smirk.

"Are," you demand, pointing between Mike and Hange, "we clear?"

"Yes, boss," Mike says.

Hange finally nods. "Alright. But if I don't hear from you by the end of the night-"

"Then we're on the run avoiding you," Levi interjects. He pushes Hange's shoulder, shoving them in the general direction of the door. "You heard her. Out."

"I want all the details!" Hange insists. "The exact words! When was the first kiss? How was he? Have you two fucked yet?"

"Hange!" you scold, heat filling your cheeks.

Connie laughs. "Heck yeah they have!"

"Connie!" you snap.

Hange's eyes go wider than dinner plates, but Levi's got them out the door already. He turns back to you, quickly quipping "see you later" before he shoves them down the hallway towards the exit door, Mike trailing after the two of them.

"God damn, Miss RA," Sasha says in awe.

Mikasa sighs. "That was a lot."

"Is that the one who I nearly hit with a dodgeball?" Eren wonders out loud. 

Ymir whistles. "He's hot, I don't blame you. You fox!"

"I thought you were gay," Jean accuses, turning to Ymir.

"I can admire beauty, Jean boy. I know when a guy is hot or not. For example," she boasts, pointing towards the doorway, "he was hot. You? Not so much."

"Hey!"

"I'm gone for an hour and my girlfriend is hitting on other guys?" Everyone looks up to see Historia in the doorway. "Who's she hitting on?"

"The RA's boyfriend," Marco supplies helpfully.

Historia's eyes light up. "You have a boyfriend?"

For fuck's sakes. "Happy last day of classes," you say tiredly, leaning against the back wall. "Anyone want another juice box or just every excruciating detail of my sex life?"

"Sex life," everyone choruses immediately, except for Sasha, who reaches for the juice box.

You tip your head back to lightly thunk against the wall. This could be a long night.

.

Surprisingly, it all goes okay.

Luckily, once the kids have simmered down, they start to realize that they're really not entitled to any such details about your life. People settle down relatively quickly, and then the night proceeds as planned, with a couple games to wrap up the semester.

Talking with Hange is a bit more difficult. Neither you or Levi go in depth about exactly what happened, but Hange seems to be satisfied with the very rough version. Mike even pats your shoulder when you're done giving the briefest explanation you could possibly give and mutters, "atta girl," to which you smack him away with a smile.

Hange insists on taking full credit. Both you and Levi are too tired to argue, so you let Hange have their moment.

And then life just... returns to normal. Normal, with the added bonus of spending your free time with Levi. It's exam season now, so a lot of your time spent together is spent studying, but Levi has been your study partner for months, so there's nothing too odd about that.

Exams come and go. Thankfully, neither of you have too many- your fourth year was heavier on projects and presentations, less on exams. Levi finishes his last one on the following Wednesday, and you've got your last one the day after.

Unfortunately, the weather decides to make your last exam miserable. It's raining when you go to the lecture hall, and it's still raining when you come out of the exam. Thankfully, you remembered an umbrella, so it's not the end of the world.

You remember that Levi asked you to call him when you were done, and you fish out your phone. You dial his number and step out onto the sidewalk to get out of the doorway, using your umbrella to keep yourself dry. "Hey," you say brightly when he picks up. "I just finished."

"How'd it go?"

God, his voice alone gives you butterflies. "Not too bad, actually," you confess. "My hand's a bit sore from all the writing, but it's fine. I'm just glad it's done."

He hums. "We're done."

"We're done fourth year," you agree, grinning to yourself. "As long as we pass."

"Oh, fuck off. We're going to pass."

"I will, sure," you say with a roll of your eyes. "But you? I think you might be in a tough spot there, Levi."

He scoffs. "Like hell I am. I bet my exams scores were higher than yours."

"I'll take that bet. Loser buys dinner on the next date?"

"Deal." He sighs softly on the other end. "Still raining?"

"Raining like hell," you confirm, listening to the rain pound down on your umbrella and the sidewalk around you. "Apparently it might storm later. You good?"

"Yeah, fine. Stop worrying about me."

"Never." You stick a hand out from under the umbrella, feeling it all hit your hand. "Alright, I'm going to start walking home," you say. "I'd stay on the phone, but I don't trust myself not to drop it, and with the umbrella, I've got a few things to hold."

"Fair enough. Text me when you're home safe." You hum to indicate you've heard him, smiling to yourself. "I'll see you later. Love you."

"Love you too," you reply. "I'll text you. Bye."

It's only when you hang up the phone that you realize what you just said.

Love you too.

Levi just said he loved you- and you said you loved him back? Did that actually just happen, or did you imagine it? It happened so fast that you can barely comprehend it.

It's not wrong, though. You do love him- you know that. You're not sure how long you've known that, but you know it's true.

Your phone rings. It's Levi.

You answer the phone and blurt out, "I hate you."

"I hate you more," Levi replies without missing a beat. "What the fuck was that?"

"You said it first."

"Yeah, but you said it back."

"Yeah, because you said it."

"So you only said it because I said it?"

"Well, no- but..."

You trail off, and Levi goes quiet. You can feel heat rising in your cheeks; you're not quite sure what to say.

You hear Levi clear his throat. "That's something I wanted to..." he sighs. You stay quiet for a bit longer, letting him gather his thoughts. "Of course it's just so damn natural with you."

"Yeah?" you tease, your lips twitching. "So you meant it?"

"Can I come over?"

Your reply comes easily. "Of course. Stay the night."

"Be there in fifteen."

And then he hangs up, and you're left in the rain, staring at your phone stupidly as the rain pounds down on your umbrella. Did that really just happen?

Love you.

Love you too.

It was just so natural, so easy. It just felt so... right. And it's true, you know that- you love him. You're not quite sure for how long, but you know that you love him. You're in love with Levi Ackerman, and from the sounds of it, he's in love with you too.

Fuck, he's going to be over in fifteen minutes. And you're not even home.

"Shit," you whisper to yourself as you tuck your phone away and pick up your pace, starting to speed walk home. You'll have to hurry if you want to get there before Levi does with some time to settle down and put your stuff away.

Your heart is racing when you make it back to residence, still repeating those words in your head- love you, love you too- and you've barely finished unpacking your backpack when there's two sharp knocks on the door. 

You don't let yourself overthink it. You grab the handle and open the door.

And there he is. Standing in your doorway, his hair soaked and sticking to his forehead, water dripping off of his jacket. He looks beautiful- he always does- but the way his bangs are plastered to his temples and he looks breathless reminds you of your first kiss in the rain back in February, and it makes you smile.

"Don't you own an umbrella?" you tease with a grin.

Levi's lips twitch, and you back up to let him inside. As soon as your door is closed and Levi's jacket is hanging up, he reaches for you. He kisses you and you melt in his hands, tasting the rain water on his lips and feeling his cold fingers sliding across your neck.

He pulls back, still holding your face in his hands, and Levi clearly states, "I'm in love with you."

"Oh," is all you can think of to say, because you hadn't been expecting something so point blank from him.

"I'm in love with you," Levi repeats, like he's been rehearsing this on his walk here and he's finally getting a chance to say it all. "I don't know for how long or- or whatever. But you make it easy. Please- please, for my sanity, tell me the feeling's mutual."

You could combust, right here and now. You raise your hands to Levi's head, brushing his wet bangs out of his face, and you say with a grin, "I'm happy to inform you that the feeling is very, very mutual."

Levi smirks. "Yeah?"

"Yeah," you confirm. "I love you. I- Yeah, I don't know when it started either, but I'd be stupid if I didn't realize. I'm in love with you too."

Levi's smile could melt a fucking iceberg. He kisses you, and you kiss him back, and then the two of you are stumbling towards your bedroom.

And then it's just the two of you. Just you and Levi, talking and whispering and holding each other and just being together and god you love this man so much. He makes it so easy, so easy to want him and talk to him and just be in love. 

You'd expected that you'd have to settle. That love wasn't really a natural thing, that you would just find someone that you were mostly compatible with and could picture a future with and that would be it. You could love someone, you thought. You could do that. You could get yourself to love someone, given enough time and patience.

Falling in love wasn't something you expected you were capable of. But being with Levi... you just know. You know that love exists, and it's organic and it's wonderful and it's perfect.

Heart happy, you fall asleep tangled up in your bed with Levi, wondering how you got so lucky.

.

Levi wakes up to the sound of rain hitting the window.

He's comfy as hell, so he doesn't move, but he lets his eyes flutter open. He's got his arms around your waist and his head tucked into your chest; your arms are hanging over him loosely, your face pressed into his hair. His legs are tangled with yours. Your thick comforter is pulled over the two of you, and that combined with your own body heat is keeping him warm.

He never gets a full night of sleep on a storm night. Rarely ever. The last time he did was that motel night, back when he'd woken up with his arms around you unintentionally. 

And now you're here. You're holding him, providing him with more warmth and comfort than he's ever known. Levi's not sure he's ever felt safer in his life than he does right now, held in your arms with gentle rain pounding down outside.

He shifts slightly, and you shift with him. "Love you," he hears you mumble sleepily into his hair.

God, Levi thinks he could cry. 

He decides, right then and there, that he's going to marry you. Not now, not soon- but he is. He will never feel more comfort and trust than he does when he's in your arms, and he will never have more love in his heart than he does right now- something he never really thought was possible for him, this feeling in his chest.

He won't marry you now, obviously. That'd be stupid. But you make him want to be stupid. The two of you have been officially dating for nine days now- these thoughts shouldn't even be crossing his mind.

"I love you," Levi mutters into your skin, wondering if you'll ever know how much you mean to him.

He settles into you, letting his eyes close. Hopefully, the two of you will have plenty of time, and he'll be able to figure out how to tell you. 

.

Farlan (9:26): *missed call*

Farlan (9:27): *missed call*

Farlan (9:28): GIRL IT'S 9AM WHY ARE YOU STILL SLEEPING

You (9:30): what's wrong????

Farlan (9:30): I WAS SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT FROM HANGE THAT YOU AND LEVI GOT TOGETHER

You (9:31): oh

You (9:31): ...yes??

Farlan (9:31): HOW DARE YOU

Farlan (9:32): *missed call*

Farlan (9:32): DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME

You (9:33): BITCH WE'RE SLEEPING LEAVE US BE

Farlan (9:33): WE

Farlan (9:33) WE?!?!???!??!!?!

Farlan (9:34): OH MY GOD I HATE YOU

.

One more week!! But worry not- starting a new fic next week. Hunger Games AU, anyone? ;) Love you guys to death, xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 235 26
๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๏ฟฝ...
1.7M 57.5K 50
You wake up in a hospital bed with plenty of injuries and no memories, and the only person that seem more upset about it than you are is a short, ang...
1.4K 40 10
"So what're you supposed to be dressed as?" you asked, breaking the brief silence between the two of you. He blinked. "I got off work like thirty min...
1.5K 68 7
๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ, ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š?