Nystrom

By SabrinaA_writes

[Book one in the Nystrom duology] [Read tw before proceeding] [Dual pov] TW: This book contains heavy themes... More

Intro/Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Backstory
Chapter 2: Thoughts
Chapter 3: Drawings
Chapter 4: True Colors
Chapter 5: Confusion
Chapter 6: Game
Chapter 7: Mysterious Boy
Chapter 8: Guilt
Chapter 9: Drugs
Chapter 10: Stronzo
Chapter 11: Angry
Chapter 12: Fucker
Chapter 13: Italian
Chapter 14: Mission
Chapter 15: Unusual
Chapter 16: Feelings
Chapter 17: Kiss
Chapter 18: Friend
Chapter 19: Tease
Chapter 20: Mine
Chapter 21: Yours
Chapter 22: Panic
Chapter 23: Silent
Chapter 24: Promise
Chapter 25: Kissable
Chapter 26: Together
Chapter 27: Soaked
Chapter 28: Remember
Chapter 29: Oblivion
Chapter 30: Torture
Chapter 31: Love
Chapter 32: Again
Chapter 33: Mirror
Chapter 34: Broken Bones
Chapter 35: Babe?
Chapter 36: Breaking Down
Chapter 37: Punches
Chapter 38: Betrayal
Chapter 39: Imaginable
Chapter 40: My Crazy Boy
Chapter 41: Good Fucking Girl
Chapter 42: Smut?
Chapter 43: Ruin Me
Chapter 44: Murderous Couple
Chapter 45: Perfect
Chapter 46: Mommy?
Chapter 47: Crazy Ideas
Chapter 48: Beg
Chapter 49: Green
Chapter 50: Puke
Chapter 51: Copy And Paste
Chapter 52: Dangerously Addictive
Chapter 53: Ring
Chapter 54: Relax
Chapter 55: Destroy You
Chapter 56: Psychos
Chapter 57: Fever Dream?
Chapter 58: Fiancee
Chapter 59: On Your Knees
Chapter 60: Blushing
Chapter 61: Worth Living
Chapter 62: Me and Him
Chapter 63: Call Me
Chapter 64: Italy
Chapter 65: Written In The Stars
Chapter 66: Too Perfect
Chapter 67: Orso
Chapter 69: Home
Chapter 70: Dominate Me
Chapter 71: Only A Second
Chapter 72: Chaos
Chapter 73: Painful Truth
Chapter 74: Bitch
Chapter 75: Breaking Point
Chapter 76: Heart
Chapter 77: Awake
Chapter 78: Happiness
Chapter 79: Aftermath
Chapter 80: Ti Amo
Chapter 81: Revenge
Chapter 82: Whipped
Chapter 83: Dirty Mind
Chapter 84: Quiet
Chapter 85: Tattoo
Chapter 86: Tattoo Shop
Chapter 87: Wedding
Chapter 88: Anch'io Ti Amo
Epilogue

Chapter 68: Persuade Me

58.6K 1.3K 1.5K
By SabrinaA_writes

Heyy gorgeous people, welcome back ;)

Hope yall are doing okay, if not feel free to message me anytime u want 💪🏽😩

Now, hope you'll enjoy reading this chapter <3

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

"Why are you giving me so many surprises? I'm starting to think you want me to have a heart attack." I chuckle, watching as the trees pass by de car window.

A laugh escapes his lips, his head shaking repeatedly.

All I know is that Silas wants us to go swimming, but I still don't know where we're going to swim.

"I simply think you deserve these kinds of surprises," He smiles, that kind of smile that could make a person's body light up in fire.

I would do anything just to see him smile like that again.

I look down at my lap, my eyes skimming over the red diamond ring on my ring finger as a smile creeps up my face while my thoughts wander towards him.

Silas would look too hot in only a swim trunk... Am I really thinking about that right now?

"What are you thinking about, hm?" Silas hums, his gaze flickering towards me for a quick second before he pulls his attention to the road again.

"What do you mean?" I mumble, looking at myself in the little mirror beside the car.

He chuckles as his hand travels to my thighs, curling his fingers around the skin gently.

"Well, you're smiling to yourself. Your cheeks are pink and you're looking down at your lap, staring at your engagement ring." He exposes me. He knows me too well...

"And you always do that when you're thinking about something rather... Steamy." The tension rises in the car as I clear my throat, opening the window at my side.

"Or am I wrong?" His eyebrows raise as a smirk paints his lips, my eyes examining his side aspect.

"Yes, you're wrong." I clear my throat and try to do the same to the unholy thoughts roaming inside of my head, "It's just hot in the car."

"Mhm, is it?" He chuckles, a hint of his raspy voice escaping from his throat.

"Yes. It is, why? You don't believe me?" I get defensive, not wanting to boost his ego this time.

He shakes his head, the corners of his mouth tilting down, "No, no. Of course, I believe you."

I catch a hint of sarcasm in his voice as he slowly rubs circles on my inner thigh, his hand cold against my skin.

I look away from him and turn my head towards the rolled opened window, fanning myself with my hand.

Hopefully, I survive the day without fainting from how perfect this man is...

~ ~ ~

Silas and I get out of the car after he drove us to the middle of nowhere, most of the place covered by trees.

"Creepy," I narrow my eyes as Silas rolls his eyes, intertwining our hands as he leads us further into the forest-like place.

"Where are we going?" I raise a question, the sun shining bright in the sky as the warm breeze hurries past us.

"You'll see," He smirks, pressing a kiss against the side of my head as I sigh, the heat of the sun making me grow frustrated.

We walk further until I spot a cabin in the distance, my eyes squinting as I stare at Silas in confusion.

Right when I'm about to ask him something again, he cuts me off, "Don't ask me why we're here, amore. You'll see."

Shit, he really knows me well.

"Please, tell me you didn't buy this cabin just for today." I whine, not fully trusting him when it comes to surprises.

"Don't worry, I already owned this cabin for a while." He chuckles and I hum.

But right when I think that he's going to bring us to the cabin, he doesn't. Instead, he leads us right passed it, going even further into the forest-like area.

"Where are you leading us now?" I laugh and notice how he rolls his eyes with a smile on his face.

"Right here." He stops walking, a couple of bushes covering my vision as it seems like we have approached a dead end, even though I can hear water echoing throughout the forest.

"The only thing I see are bushes. Are you hallucinating too?" I mumble, my eyebrows pinching together as Silas chuckles.

"Push your way into the bushes." He tells me and I have the urge to call Mason for him, but then I remember that we're all the way in Italy.

I sigh as I give in, "Alright then..." I reach my hand out towards the many bushes covering the way.

I push them away, stepping into the bushes as it seems like it is indeed not a dead end.

My eyes widen as I walk through the bushes, my face scrunching up when I try not to get hit by them.

I gasp when I finally reach the other side of the bushes, seeing a waterfall pouring down huge black rocks, a cliff in front of us and a staircase next to it.

Silas appears beside me as I step a little closer to the water, seeing that you can either jump down or take the stairs.

"Oh, shit." I breathe and Silas chuckles.

"Take off your clothes, amore." He smirks and I almost forgot that we're wearing our swim clothes under our normal ones.

I gulp as I start undressing myself, slipping the skirt I'm wearing off my legs, and also pulling off the shirt I'm wearing.

Silas puts down the bag with our towels before he drags his shirt off his body and shit. His abs. Just everything about him is- beautiful.

He pulls off his pants, his swim trunk showing as we put our clothes on a rock behind us.

"You're not thinking about jumping, right?" I chuckle but my eyes widen when he doesn't answer and only gives me a knowing smirk.

"Shit, no. Did I forget to mention that I have a fear of heights? I'll take the stairs." I speak rapidly, the words just slipping out of my mouth in a hurry.

Silas raises his eyebrows and reaches for my arms, pulling me towards him when I was about to head to the stairs.

"You know, you're not afraid of heights," Silas smiles, wrapping his hands around my waist, "You're afraid of falling from heights."

"So, let's try?" He smirks as he leads us closer to the edge, my hands curled around his wrist in fear.

"I'll seriously kill you if I bang my head against a rock." I sigh, closing my eyes as I look straightforward.

"I won't let you get hurt," He whispers in my ear, skimming his fingers over my arms to let me concentrate on that feeling.

"Oh lord," I whisper, having the urge to look at the depth of the fall but I don't, my legs feeling like jelly.

"You want to go first?" Silas asks and I gulp, feeling the adrenaline pumping through every vein in my body.

If I go first it means I already have done it, that's the easiest way.

"Yeah, sure." I manage to say, even though my voice is pretty much shaking.

"I'll let you stare at my arms for how long you want if you jump," Silas whispers in my ear and that caught my attention really fast.

"But I always stare at your arms, you should persuade me with something else." I swallow hard, my throat dry as I talk to him.

His jaw clenches at a thought in his head as he heaves a sigh, "Cazzo." He mumbles under his breath, causing me to smirk.

"When we get back home I'll let you dominate me again without fighting you," He mumbles, scared to say it out loud.

My head snaps towards him, my mouth dropped open at his words.

I totally forgot about my fear of heights.

I tilt my head to the side, "Promise?" I ask him.

"I fucking promise." He cusses out, not agreeing with what he came up with, at all.

"Okay then," I chuckle, walking to the edge even though my legs feel like they might stop working in a couple of minutes.

Remember for what you're doing this, Maeve.

"I still want to kill you," I whisper before jumping off the cliff, shutting my eyes close as my stomach spins, my adrenaline jumping through the roof.

The air in my lungs gets knocked out of me as I feel the impact of the water on my body a few moments later, the coldness welcoming my body.

I'm not dead.

I finally open my eyes, finding myself underwater, seeing everything clearly through the light blue colour of it.

I look up, moving up to the surface to fill my lungs with air again.

I gasp as I finally come above water, my heart pounding in my ears as my limbs keep shaking.

Not even moments later another splash is heard in the water, sending waves through the area as I don't see Silas at the top of the cliff anymore.

I turn around when I hear the sound of something coming out of the water behind me, seeing Silas smirking at me as he pushes his hand through his hair, fixing it.

"I did it," I smirk, still feeling shaky.

He chuckles as I feel his arms snake around my waist, his lips placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"You did it," He breathes, pushing a strand of my wet hair behind my ear.

"You're something different, aren't you?" He laughs, recalling for what reason I actually jumped.

"Well, I mean who wouldn't reject such an amazing offer?" I smile as his hands lower to hold the back of my thighs.

I take the hint and wrap my legs around his torso, the water making me lighter than I am in reality.

"I regret promising it now," He groans and I laugh, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck.

"You shouldn't underestimate me, mi amore." I smirk, stealing one of his lines and his eyebrows raise for a split second.

"Stealing my lines now, are we?" He teases, lifting my head with his hand as he presses a kiss against my jaw.

"You did it too," I shrug, laughing afterwards before plating a kiss on his soft lips, feeling the water move around us.

"I love you," He whispers, staring up at me as a beautiful smile stained his face.

I chuckle and lean my head to the side, "I love you too,"

~ ~ ~

"You had fun today?" Silas questions, grinning as we dried ourselves in the cabin, pulling our clothes back on.

I hum, nodding my head as I gather my hair into a low braid, "I'll honestly miss Italy,"

Silas chuckles as he pulls me into his grasp, cupping my cheek, "You can home here whenever you want, it's our private jet."

"I like it when you say our," I confess, brushing my hands up and back down his broad arms.

He hums, "Our house, our cabin, our wedding." He emphasizes the word our, teasing me.

"I shouldn't have said that," I groan, shaking my head as he smiles, kissing my cheek as he does it to the other one too.

My eyes wander over his broad and exposed arms, holy shit.

He caught me staring at them, quickly hiding his arms behind his back, "No, no, no. You rejected my offer when I said you could look at my arms for how long you preferred."

"Don't be childish, let me look at your arms." I fake pout and he raises his eyebrows, not falling for it.

"Mhm, persuade me." He smirks, reaching his head towards me like he was going in for a kiss, but then he pulls away again.

"I'll let you sleep on my boobs without protesting," I speak, knowing that he would love that.

And there it is, that smile. That smile that he wears when he agrees with something, the smile he only uses when he's with me.

And very slowly, his arms are displayed again, "It's fun doing business with you." He smirks, my eyes finding his arms again where veins are scattered along his skin, the black ink covering his right arm.

"Now we both have what we want, right?" The corners of my lips tilt up.

He hums, "Yes. Even though the only thing I care about is that I have you."

I bite down on the inside of my cheeks, hiding how much his words affect and mean to me.

"We'll have to go now if we don't want to miss our flight," Silas speaks up again and I sigh, nodding my head.

Italy was an amazing experience.

"Ready to go home, amore?" He smirks, planting a slow kiss on my lips.

I chuckle between his kisses, "Always." I breathe against his lips.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Goodbye Italy 🤭 It was nice writing these calm chapters...

Newsflash, I came up with 5 different books. Yeah, I was bored.

What did we think about this chapter? What are your predictions for the next chapters?

- Sab <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 73.9K 87
Bailey Willow's been through things that no seventeen year old should go through. But she doesn't care as long as when she turns eighteen, she gets t...
40.1K 1.2K 64
He seemed like the devil. He was evil. Cruel. She was always portrayed as a weapon. A tool. An occasional use. One wrong turn -literally- and ever...
22.6M 774K 50
"Your problem is that your heart is too big, it leaves you vulnerable and makes you weak." He spoke in such certainty that it brought tears to my eye...
76.8K 1.5K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...