Want You Back |✓

By Shadesoflove__

They loved each other truly,madly,deeply, wholeheartedly but, Their love story ended before it could get a na... More

prologue
Cast
1.Their life
2.My mistake
3.He is special
5.After years
6.Love you babydoll
7.Lost love
8.Mine
9.Reminiscing the day
10.Her Pain
11.Want you back
12.His boy
13.Ten Days!
14.The Start
15.Kiss of pain
16.The Trauma
17.Counting the days
18.The Proposal
19.Scared
20.Marry Me
21.The Guilt
22.In your arms
23.The Surprise
24.Mehendi and Sangeet
25.Their Day!
26.Their little boy
27.Together and Forever
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter ⁠♡

4.Missing you

1K 112 59
By Shadesoflove__

Please vote before you read the chapter ⭐

Hopenyou all like the chapter 🥰

~
You are my never ending thought!!

Karan's pov

I was lying on bed holding an I'd card.

It was aarush's I forgot to give him as it was in my pocket.

But my heart got heavier as my eyes caught his name.

Aarush arora

"You preeta arora ruko"

I chuckled remembering how I used to call her.I know anyone can have the same surname.Maybe it is a coincidence.

I smiled seeing his cute smiling face in his I'd card.I turned and saw his house address there.

Thank God for giving me a chance to meet him again.I don't know why since I came back his face never left my mind.I wanted to meet him spend time with him.

And I can meet him tomorrow because of this ID card.I will pick mishu afternoon and I can even meet him there.

A smile kept on my face remembering his sweet talks and his dimple Cheeks just like me.

He will be more handsome than me when he grows up I guess

I hit my forehead realising what childish talks I am thinking being with kids these days.

"Karan"preeta called seeing him.

"Mein agya babydoll"
.
.

"Preeta ko chodo Varna thik nahi rahega raghav"karan warned  who was holding preeta's hand not Letting her to move.

Raghav was behind preeta since day one  and even his friends used to kid her while passing through the corridors.

But she didn't gave and damn about them.Her friend shrishti had even told her once to inform karan about him.but she never took it seriously.

But today raghav just held her hand stopping her in the college ground.

"Preeta I love you soo much tum nahi janti mein tumare liye kitne dino se wait kar rahu please haa kehdo"he asked holding her hand stopping her.

She tried to jerk his hand saying"dekho raghav Mera haath chodo I don't feel anything like that leave me aur sab dekh rahe hai"she told him angrily.

She knew he was not that smooth, he was a problem creater,he was just trying to talk smoothy with her.

He held her hand more tightly not Letting her move and pulled her with a jerk.He held her by shoulders.she felt discusted with his touch and slapped him immediately.

"What the hell..how dare you to touch me"she pushed him furiously with her all force.

He held his cheek angrily looking at her and looked around to see every student gathering around them.

"Tumne mujhe thappad mara..mujhe?tum apne aap ko samjhti kya ho haan mein tumse pyaar karta hu aur tumhe bhi mujhse karna hoga"he said her looking furiously.

"Mein apne aap ko kya samjhti hu woh tumhe batane ki zaroorat nahi hai just get lost from here nahi toh aur ek thappad kaoge"she shot him and turned to leave that he grabbed her hand.

"Tumne mujhe thappad mara iska badla toh Lena padega na preeta"raghav said smrinking.

"Dekho accha nahi hoga leave my hand"she galred him jerking her hand away.

But he pulled her back her back hit his chest and she closed her eyes feeling discusted with his touch.

She wriggled trying to come out of his grip but he held shoulder not letting her move away.

"Raghav chodo mujhe"she shouted at him.

He and his gang were like people who used to do ragging new students and had an aura that everyone was scared of them.no one in the college used to argue with him.

That's why preeta didn't respond much to him she used to just ignore him but today he just crossed his limits by touching her and she couldn't take it anymore.

"Aise kaise chod du Aaj toh haath aayi ho"he said staring her.

She felt discusted and kicked his feet harder.he winced in pain as his hold on her loosened and preeta pushed him moving away from him.

He immediately caught her grabbing her  hand.she looked at him furiously.

"Raghav dekho mein tumhe chodungi nahi  just leave me I said"she said him and looked around to see everyone seeing them without doing anything.

She knew the reason and was looking for shrishti and her friends around.

Maybe karan?

"Jaise meine socha tha waisa bilkul nahi ho tum.mirchi ho tum aur tumhare saath khelne mein bohot maza ayega"he said laughing and looked at his friends.

"Pehle mere saath toh khelke dekho Mr"a voice came from behind.preeta looked in the direction to find karan standing there with a range in his voice and eyes.

She signed in relif and looked at raghav smrinking.

"Karan"she called his name looking at him.

"Meine agya babydoll"he replied going towards them.

"Preeta ko chodo Varna thik nahi rahega raghav"karan warned  who was holding preeta's hand not Letting her to move.

Raghav looked at her direction and raised his eyebrows laughing.

"Oho karan Luthra "raghav said looking at him.

"Koi shak?one and only The Karan Luthra"he replied removing his galsses.

"Pehle preeta ka haath chodo phir baat karte hu"karan told moving towards him angrily.

He was about to pull preeta that raghav dragged her back taking her away.preeta angrily glared him and tried to take her hand back.

"Meine kaha haath chodo uska"karan Warned him in a furious tone.

They were already rivals of their college as they already had many conflicts with eachother and today he touched his babydoll and it was enough for him.

"Nahi choda toh kya kar loge?"he asked back smrinking.

"Meine tumhe last warn de raha hu chodo usse"he asked waring him last time.

He never did unnecessary quarrels with anyone as he was a cricket player and he needs to be good at his position to select him from their college.he needs to be in good terms with everyone and he always maintained that.

"Yaha kisiko bhi itna farak nahi pada..Kyu ye tumhe chahiye?kya lagti hai haan?"he asked karan testing his patience.

And that was it for him he moved towards him and punched his face pushing him alway from preeta releasing his hold on her.

"Kya kaha tumne?"he again punched on his face grabbing his collars pushing him behind.raghav tried to hold his hand stopping him but karan was continuously hitting him not letting him protest him.He got on his nerves messing with his girl.

At last karan pushed him on the building wall grabbing his neck.raghav chocked and started coughing due to his hold on his neck.karan saw him with a fire in his eyes and left him.

"Agar agli baar preeta ko haath bhi lagaya na ye haath tod dunga samjha woh sirf meri hai, she is mine suna tune only mine"he shouted angrily and raghav looked at him widening his eyes angrily.

Preeta was surprised to hear him.He just confessed infornt of everyone

omg!!Her heart fluttered by his words .she never knew he was this much serious about her.

He never did this to any girl as she knew he had many gfs but even she heard that he never confessed to anyone that too infornt of everyone.

"Oh god did he break every girl's heart here"she thought looking around whose eyes were on them and she can see some girls looking at her angrily and some being so soo jealous of her.

Raghav pushed karan immediately and held his collars angrily.

"Tune kehdiya aur meine man liya haan?woh tumse pyaar nahi karti"raghav told him.

Karan pushed him through his chest making him stumbled back.

"Woh sirf mujhse pyaar karti hai suna tumne aur abb ja yaha se fir kabhi preeta ke ass pass dikha na toh kabhi chalne ke layak nahi rahoge tum"karan Warned ponting his finger.

Raghav chuckled listening to him and pushed his finger aside looking at preeta.

"Tu pehle ye sabit kar ki preeta tujhse pyaar karti hai phir mein chod dunga"raghav asked him smrinking as he knew preeta didn't love anyone and had not seen much of them together alone.he just saw them with Their friends.

"Usse tujhe kya kaha na woh sirf meri hai usse ankh uthake dekhna bhi mat samjha just get the hell out of here"karan replied staring at him anxiously.

"Oye hoye itna hyper kyu hora hai haan mein bas itna keh raha hu ki mujhe bas ye sabit kar ki preeta bhi tumse pyaar karti hai mein chup chap uska picha chod dunga simple"he told him acting to be serious.

Karan looked at him angrily and looked at preeta standing there with srishti and Sameer who just came seeing this all.

His eyes met hers and she looked away immediately.he knew she didn't Loved him because she never took him seriously and even after his confession for many times she never expressed her feelings.he knew even she liked him that's why he was in progress of proving her that he loved her truly with his whole heart and never did in his life he fell behind any girl like this.

Infact every girls around were behind him and he was behind her since he saw her.

"She didn't even respond to my feelings and there is no chance that she will say that she loves him that too in front of everyone"he thought sadly looking at her.

Karan moved towards her slowly she looked at him and gulped hard.She didn't got why he was coming near her.

Even though she liked him so much and had feelings for him from the beginning, she loved the way he was behind her saying that he loves her seriously.but she just didn't want to be broken afterwards as she thought he was just doing it for timepass.she used to control her feelings since then.

Karan held her hand and took her in the middle of ground making her stand between everyone.She looked at him widening her eyes.

What he is trying to do!?

She looked around for once and everyone's eyes were on them.She saw karan who was looking at her smilingly.

She gasped when he kneeled down in front of her on his knees staring at her continuous.her heart beat was rising standing there.

She got nervous all of sudden and gulped hard rising her brows at him.He just nodes in no in return and kept that smile stagnant on his face.

He looked around for once and closed his eyes for secs and opened them with a confidence then looked at her who was looking at him confusingly yet nervously.

"Jab tumhe pehli baar college mein dekha tha tabhi yaha"he pointed towards his heart" kuch kuch hua tha lekin tabh samjh nayi paya ki tumhare liye dhadkne laga hai jo kabhi kisi ke liye aisa feel nahi kiya..ye feelings sirf tumhare liye hai..aur hamesha tumhare..sirf tumhare liye..I swear this a strange towards you..only you..I am literally getting mad on you..tumne mujhe seriously nahi liya par I am 101% sure hu iss feelings aur tumhare liye..meine kabhi kisi se nahi kaha I promise aur nahi kabhi kisi se keh paunga kyu ki ye dil sirf tumhare liye dhadak raha hai...yes...the moment I saw you I just fell for you..I really love you preeta..I can't say how much..I just love u madly, deeply, insanely...at least believe me this time baby doll"

Preeta just couldn't believe what he just said about her,her body shivered and her heart danced unknown to her,the  butterflies evoked in her stomach feeling his words which were just for her.he just proposed her infornt of the whole college.he looked at her pleading making his eyes small and forwarded his hand infornt of her she looked at him.

"Will you be my Princess forever?will you be my girlfriend?are you ready to be my Better half?"Her heartbeat increased per second and started beating loudly as she panicked all of sudden without getting what to reply him. he just asked her to become his girlfriend?he asked staring her waiting for her to hold his hand.His heart was beating rapidly with a fear of rejection.

He didn't got any other options to prove his love for her and it was a good chance confessing infront of everyone so that no one should dare to see his girl in a bad way or not even should think like that beacuse she was his.he was ready for everything.

He looked at her who was playing with her fingers confusingly looking at him.he just smiled sadly thinking she did not even trusted him confessing in front of everyone.

The thought "did she even like me or was it just me felt like that?did I made wrong decision feeling that she too had feelings for me?will my love be one sided forever?will she never take my feelings seriously?"Many thoughts started erupting in his mind seeing her reaction.

"Mujhe nahi pata ki meine kitni baar tumse I love you kaha hai lekin jitni bhi baar kaha hai sab sacch hai lekin tumne koyi jawab nahi Diya even i didn't stop myself aur i will never give up on you..lekin tumhe force bhi nahi kar sakta..so agar sach mein tumhare dil mein mere liye kuch bhi nahi hai toh it's okay shayad meri hi galti hogi...It's okay i will not trouble you from now..this the last time I am asking mein tumhe baar baar puch kar problem nahi de sakta..lekin tumhare liye woh pyaar kabhi kam nahi hoga..I can and I will wait for you"he told her being hurt and stood up feeling broken and felt his eyes wet.

His hopes got broke and what he thought about her feelings were not true..

Preeta just listened to him being numb and all of sudden her heart got heavy seeing  tears in his eyes.she didn't expected this from him.

He turned disheartened and started moving away from her.She looked at him going, her heart sank seeing his saddened face.She closed her eyes trying to cope her up herself and opened them after secs and looked around for once and him going.

"Karannnn"she screamed his name ran towards him.

He halted at his steps and looked back at her to see her running towards him.he confusingly looked at her trying to figure why she was running towards him.

Preeta ran towards him and stood in front of him breathing heavily and whispered "ai..aise hi sab bata..batake cha.chale gaye ha..Han?Mera jaw...jawab nahi cha..chaiye?"she asked him still trying to control her racing heartbeat.

He looked at her thinning his eyebrows.She nodes her head in no and held his collars in her fist gripping them tightly.

"I..I..love you damit!! I love you..."she said looking into his eyes loudly enough to hear everyone around there.

He stood their being shocked looking at her thinking whether is it a dream coming true?did she just say that she love me?

He came back to senses feeling a hand warapped around him and hearing a hooting sound around for them.His eyes got filled with happy tears feeling her in his embrace and he believed that it was all true not a dream.

He looked around once making sure to see  everyone hooting for them smilingly and raghav was nowhere to be seen!

He got his answers I guess!

"What did you said?"he asked wrapping his hands around her smiling widely.

His belief was right!!

She tilted her head back and looked at him being shy.

"Hnn! Tumne suna nahi?"she asked raising her eyebrows.

"Nahi aur ek baar kaho?"he asked her smrinking and held her securing in his arms.

"Golden words are not repeated mr.luthra"she replied looking away.

"Accha?lekin woh golden words sirf mere liye hai toh tum repeat kar sakti ho and I will make sure you will get used of it from now"he said and winked at her naughtyly.

She hit his chest lightly mouthing" flirt luthra"He chuckled seeing her getting annoyed.He never missed a single chance to tease her.

"Abb ye sirf tumhara flirt luthra hai remember"he said surrounding his hands around her waist.she blushed listening to him and looked at him smilingly.

"Yes! You Better mark your words"she said  laughing and pushed him a little to come out of his grip.

"Tum na abb fas chuki ho mujhse bhag nahi sakti babydoll"he said pulling her back.

"Abb tumse bhagna kon chahta hai bajarbattu"she hugged him tightly being happy.

"I love you babydoll"he whispered hugging her closely.

"Love you too"she replied back near his ears being in his embrace feeling him happily.

She finally confessed infront of everyone that she too loved him and had feelings for him from beginning.She was afraid that he was not serious with her and he may take her like others.but today he just made her fall for him again and proved his love and she was on cloud nine listening him and seeing his possessiveness for her.

She giggled thinking how may girl's heart he just broke today for her..only her..and she felt blessed he choosed her.

I smiled remembering the day she finally accepted my proposal and made me happiest till then.

She seriously took more than 3 months to reply for my "love you babydoll"

And she did at last that day and since then we were the best and popular couple in college.

Raghav never dared to look at her again after that day but he had something in his mind and at last they just...they just broke...

My heart felt heavy all of a sudden Remembering him.I lost my life..my love..

We were soo happiest together.I guess that is what made us to be apart.

Nazar

I chuckled sadly and closed my eyes controlling my tears.I am missing her soo much!

Why I did that all?why? I just hate myself more than anything..

I want you babydoll..I need you...

If everything was like before she would have been with me till now in my Life forever.. beside me everyday.. securely in my arms till my last breath.

But she is not with me...you are not babydoll...I am nothing without you since you left me.

Tears rolled on my cheeks making my sheets wet and I don't know when sleep is going to consume me today..

~

Authors pov

Next morning,

Preeta was shown scolding aarush searching for his ID card.

"Aaru kaha hai tumhara ID card haan?"she asked him.

"Mujhe nahi pata mamma meine kal pehna tha"he replied least intrested in her question.

"Tum kuch bhi thik se nahi rakhte aaru aab dekho tumhe yaad bhi nahi hai ki kaha hai..Ghar mein toh nahi hai woh kyu ki meine har jagah dekh li aur meine hi tumhare dress nikale hai mujhe nahi dikha kahi"she told making him wear his tie.

"Mujhe nahi pata mumma"he said making a pout.

She looked at him and glared at his puppy face.

"Accha chalo mein school mein puchti Hu"she said and picked him up moving towards the kitchen to have breakfast.

~

Karan was shown in car with mishti.he said rishab that he will drop her as he was on his way to practice and even he will get the chance to meet a little baby Boy he just met yesterday.

They reached the school and came out with mishti holding her bag.

"Chachu aap kal bole the na woh kya name hai uska aa...."she tried to remember his name.

"Aarush"karan replied her.

"Haa uska I'd card aap uske class mein Jake dedo"she said holding his hand moving inside the ground.

"Haan mishu wahi dunga"he replied smiling at her.

He dropped till her class and was about to move towards aaru's class that he got a call.

He looked at the screen to see his coach was calling He immediately picked it and held to his ear saying "hello sir"

"Karan kaha ho tum it's time already we have an important meeting today to select the final team "coach instructed him.

Karan looked at time and he scolded himself mentally for being late.

"Yes sir abhi just 10 min mein aa raha hu"he said and hurriedly moved outside sitting in his car.

Preeta just came out from the auto with aaru.Feeling something strange she looked around to see a person sat inside the car and then looked other side to find  what?she herself didn't knew!

Her heartbeat rose more than normal and she impatiently looked around again to find nothing and even no one whom she knew.

"Mumma"aaru called her from behind.

She closed her eyes calming herself and looked back at him.

"Mumma chalo"he again called her.she moved towards him and took him inside ignoring her thoughts.

~

It was afternoon,

Karan came to pick Mishti and even so that he can return the I'd card of aarush to him.

He stood near the entrance of school waiting for both mishti and aarush.

After sometime,he saw mishti running towards him.

"Hii chachu aap phirse aaye I am so happy"she said happily handling him in her tiffin bag.

"princess papa busy the aur mein tumhe Milne ka chance kaise miss kar sakta hu"he said picking her up.

"Haa chachu Roz aap ana mujhe lene"she said smiling at him.

"Agar mein free honga toh zaroor"karan replied to her kissing her cheek.

"Chachu apne woh Diya aarush ko"she asked remembering him.

"Arey nahi abhi Dene keliye hi yaha par wait kar raha tha tumhara aur uska"karan told her.

"Okay"she replied holding him.

He was looking for aarush as he knew even he will be going home by now.He came before only so that he should not go after school.

So there was no Chance of him going to home.he could have gave his I'd card to any of the staffs there but he himself wanted to meet him again and that is why he was waiting for him.

He was looking for him and to his surprise his eyes suddenly caught aarush coming but not alone...

His got stagnant for a secs and his body felt numb all of sudden.he again looked at them making sure he just..he just saw.....
.
.
.
Whom it may be?
To be continued..

*****

Hehe whom you all think was with aarush?🧐

Preeta?what do you all think?

You want the person to be preeta?

To know that you all should wait for next chapter 😬

What may be Their reaction if they meet?guess..and tell me..

Did you all like their flashback? preeta finally confessed her love to him?😍

Don't forget to give your reviews in Every chapter ❤️I always love to read and respond to your comments 🤗

So ya will meet you all in next chapter..

Ok bye lovelies ✨

A~

_coquette_Dheeraj_dhoopar56_FeelwithemotionsmagicxcreationPreeran123preeran_jsamu23magicxcreationMoluxpreeranScriptsbyJiaWinxCreationsMayaimaginations10preeran_fangirllPreeranxTejranpreeran_fangirllgirllovespreeranDheeraj_dhoopar56__SoloBird_PreeranSlays_preeran_sunshinepreeran_fangirllPreeranDelightsShareef_BachaShraddhaaxPreeransimranchaurasiya4KhushixPreeranitskriti1808AngelxPreerantheinsanegurllSnowFlak_xxvani9preeranDheeshra_loveention a user

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 17.2K 39
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...
111K 7.6K 44
Based on Mahira - Karan mehandi track where Preeta is injured and Karan gets to know the truth. Will Preeta realise her love for Karan? Will Mahira...
48.4K 5.6K 28
Let's get into the story to know how karan and Tejasswi cross paths and will they ever fall in love ? Will there love be like fairytale or like a nig...
48.1K 191 1
|COMPLETED| |REPUBLISHING| "Why are you rejecting the proposal?" "First of all , i have no interest in marriage and secondly she doesn't meet my sta...