What Kind of Cookie Am I? (Co...

By UltraSmasher

Every Cookie was baked with a flavor, a theme, a purpose, and a name. These are what define a cookie. But wha... More

Main Harem Members
Other Harem Members (Part 1)
Other Harem Members (Part 2)
Chapter 1: What Kind of Cookie Am I?
Chapter 2: A New Home
Chapter 3: Sandwiches and Strawberries
Chapter 4: EarthBread
Chapter 5: Paru-paru-PARFAIT! (Part 1)
Chapter 6: Paru-paru-PARFAIT! (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Merry Berry Love
HAMMER JAM!
Chapter 9: The Hollyberrian Princess(es)
The Most Delicious Duel!
Chapter 10: Best Spring Picnic Ever! (Part 1)

Chapter 8: To the Castle!

1.3K 13 25
By UltraSmasher

Hi there, UltraSmasher here! So apparently, I've noticed that many fanfictions have their images suddenly censored or missing, including mine. Like WHAT THE HECK IS GOIN' ON AROUND HERE!?

*Ahem* Hopefully Wattpad addresses this issue and do something about it, cuz I'm really frustrated about having to re-upload all of those censored images.

Anyway, enjoy this latest chapter, folks!

A/N: For some reason, the English version of the CRK YouTube channel has removed the {I Promise} music video. Not sure why they did that when they haven't removed other music videos. So I'll have to replace it with the one from the Korean version of the channel until they re-upload it.

=========================================================================

Birds can be heard chirping under the morning sun as one of them lands on Clover Cookie's hand.

Clover: After some heartwarming confessions and a sleepover, the nameless cookie decides to make his move and begins his first lesson in combat.

======================================================================

I felt morning sun in my eyes as I opened them, and the first thing I saw was Strawberry Cookie sleeping blissfully. I looked to my left to find Cherry Cookie also sleeping blissfully.

Me: "I always wondered just how cute they can get?"

I smiled happily before at my two of my three girlfriends. I then noticed that I'm the first one to wake up. Everyone else is still asleep. Guess we all really had a fun sleepover that we slept away the whole night.

Not wanting to disturb their slumber, I gently moved myself from my girlfriends' arms to get from my sleeping bag.

Or trying at least.....

Strawberry: Mmmm......

Strawberry Cookie groaned, waking up to find me already awake.

Strawberry: Good morning, Blank Cookie......

She sat up, smiling at me despite her mouth being hidden under her hoodie.

Me: Good morning, Strawberry Cookie.

Cherry: Nnnngaaaaaaaaaahh..... Is it morning already?

Cherry Cookie also woke up, stretching her arms.

Me: Shh..... Good morning to you too, Cherry Cookie.

Cherry noticed that everyone else was still asleep.

Cherry: Wow. Looks like we're the first ones to wake up today.

Me: Shh... We don't wanna wake them up yet. I was planning on making breakfast to surprise you all. But it looks like you girls managed to get up early too.

I whispered to my girlfriends.

Strawberry: Perhaps we can help. What breakfast are you planning to make?

Strawberry asked me, digging her hands into her hoodie's pockets.

Me: Well. I'm planning on making sandwiches. I haven't learned how to cook yet.

I said with a blush.

Cherry: Don't worry, Blanky. We can make sandwiches. My sister makes those all the time. So I took a few lessons or two from her.

I nodded. Sandwiches are easier to make after all.

Strawberry: I'll prepare us some drinks.

I nodded.

Me: Then I'll go get the ingredients from the fridge.

And so I did, getting some salad, cheese, meat slices..........., and some.... Purple..... Slime? Molten jelly? Something for Zombie Cookie at least......

I then placed the ingredients onto the kitchen counter. Now, if I could just find-

Me: *Gasp!*

Suddenly, my eyes were blinded!

???: Guess who ~?

I sighed in relief. Thought I was being robbed.

Me: Umm......... Zombie Cookie?

I snickered in my mind. Thought I'd be a troll for once. My eyes were uncovered to reveal Parfait Cookie pouting for getting her question wrong.

Parfait: You jerk. You knew that was me.

I chuckled.

Me: Relax. Of course I know, Parfait. After all, who else would wear hand hiding sleeves like you?

I then kissed her cheek. Earning a blush from the female rockstar.

Cherry: I think you taught Blanky to flirt a little too well.

I heard Cherry Cookie giggling at the bread station.

GingerBright: *sniff* *sniff* Is that what I think it is?

GingerBrave: Yup! Sandwiches! Yay!

Looks like GingerBrave and the rest of the Cookies have woken up from their slumber.

Wizard: Well, Blank. Looks like you and your girlfriends have been busy this morning.

Strawberry Cookie and I blushed shyly from Wizard Cookie's comment. Gosh, it feels weird to actually have a harem, to be honest.

Custard: Mmmmmm....... Sandwiches. The King loves sandwiches.

Zombie: Sandwiches......... Yummy..........

I smiled at my circle of friends.

[End Music]

........................

Soon, we've all sat at the dining table, eating meat slice and salad sandwiches.

GingerBright: So, Blank. Since you have no work on the weekends, what are you going to do today?

GingerBright asked me while taking a bite of her sandwich.

Me: Actually, I was thinking about training in swordsmanship from Knight Cookie today.

GingerBrave looked at me confusedly.

GingerBrave: Why would you want to learn how to use a sword? Don't you already have one that you bought from Avocado Cookie?

Me: I mean. I felt like I needed to learn how to use a sword. After reading a bit about EarthBread, I'm curious to see what else is outside Cookie Kingdom?

Everyone except Wizard Cookie widened their eyes at my statement.

Strawberry: Aren't y-you afraid of t-those Cake Monsters t-that attacked you?

Strawberry Cookie asked me. Making me feel nervous.

Me: Y-yeah...... B-but I really wanted t-to see what's out there..... D-don't get me wrong. I enjoyed staying in this kingdom, but I'm really curious about what the rest of the world looks like.

GingerBrave simply smiled.

GingerBrave: It's cool, Blank. We do travel around all the time. Plus, I'm actually excited to have you travelling with us someday. The more, the merrier!

Strawberry: Y-yeah....! Hopefully you get to join us when you're ready, Blank...

I then scratched the back of my head, feeling nervous.

Me: U-umm....... Wizard Cookie?

Wizard: Yes?

Me: I-if you don't mind, I w-want t-to study magic with you, please? Magic seems pretty interesting too.

After putting down his cup of milk, Wizard rubbed his scarf.

Wizard: Are you sure you can juggle that many responsibilities, Blank Cookie? You've already have your part-time job delivering sandwiches and helping Parfait Cookie with her rehearsals.

I nodded nervously.

Me: I-I'll try. Honestly? I'm still not sure what kind of Cookie I am. I just felt like I needed to know more about myself by studying other talents.

Parfait Cookie then gave me a pat on my shoulder.

Parfait: Don't worry about that, Blank. I'll rearrange my rehearsal schedule for us to perform our live stream sparingly.

I smiled back at her.

Me: Thanks, Parfait Cookie. Totally appreciate it.

The rockstar giggled before kissing my cheek, making me blush.

Cherry: No fair! I wanna kiss Blanky too!

Cherry pouted before kissing my other cheek.

Me: U-umm..... T-thanks.... girls....?

I blushed redder....... Then I noticed Strawberry Cookie was looking away while fidgeting her hands.

Me: S-Strawbe-

Strawberry: I-I want to kiss y-you too, Blank....!

I gasped at Strawberry's words.

Me: U-umm..... O-okay... Go ahead.

Strawberry stood up from her seat, walked towards me, and kissed me.....

On the lips!

I-I........ I-I.......... Ughh.............

*THUD!*

====================================================================

GingerBrave's POV

I winced as Blank Cookie fell from his chair, unconscious from the kisses. His face was all red and steamy and his eyes were swirling. Strawberry Cookie was covering her (steaming) face with her hands. Parfait and Cherry Cookies were jawdropping from Strawberry's move.

Wizard: Whoa! Right on the lips!

Zombie: Kiss........ Faint......

Zombie Cookie commented absentmindedly while chewing on his sandwich.

GingerBright: Looks like Strawberry has already beaten you girls to the count.

GingerBright giggled teasingly.

Parfait Cookie smirked.

Parfait: Not quite. I've kissed him on the lips twice so far.

Cherry Cookie huffed frustratingly. Having been outmatched by the two cookies.

Me: I don't see why this should be a competition.

I scratched my cheek confusedly.

Custard III: I didn't know having a harem means girls get to compete for you.

GingerBright: You'll u-understand soon enough........

GingerBright quietly said, while looking away from me with a blush, for some reason.

Me: Umm. GingerBright? Are you okay? Are you having a fever?

GingerBright: N-nononononono! It's f-fine! It's fine!

I raised my eyebrow in confusion, especially when Wizard and Parfait Cookies facepalming.

Wizard: Honestly. You can't be this dense, GingerBrave.

Me: What do you mean, dense? I'm not that heavy.

I replied before eating my sandwich. Wizard Cookie groaned exasperatedly.

Wizard: UGH! Forget it!

And we resumed our breakfast, while Blank's girlfriends were discussing on how to wake him up.

[End Music]

==========================================================================

{I Promise: by No Seung Ho (Nemesis)}

(Woah-oh-oh-oh

Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh)

Opening begins with Blank Cookie waking up from the Oven. He looks at the Witch eating a gingerbread cookie and gets horrified, forcing him to run away and jump out of the window.

(Woah-oh-oh-oh

Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh)

He ran away from some cake monsters, but tripped over. Then a Jelly Worm towered above him, making him curl up in fear of getting eaten.

Then the heroic cookies (GingerBrave, Strawberry, Wizard, Chili Pepper, and Custard III) came to the rescue and defeated the monsters harassing Blank.

Blank watched them in awe. Then GingerBrave offered his hand as the rest of his group stood behind him.

Blank stares for a moment before hesitantly grabbing GingerBrave's hand as the title appears.

:[What Kind of Cookie am I?]

(Waking up, I see your smiling face,)

GingerBrave and his gang take Blank to the Cookie Kingdom. Blank gazed in amazement at the sight.

(But the dream only vanishes away)

The kingdom is populated with many gingerbread cookies of all kinds! As the view of the kingdom's residents shifts to the castle, Princess Cookie bows to the readers while Knight Cookie looks at them suspiciously, forcing the princess to push him aside.

(As the morning sky turns pink)

Despite his lack of flavor or talent, Blank tries his best to fit in. Even trying to learn new things with the help of many cookies living in the kingdom, but to no avail.

Examples include tripping over while delivering sandwiches, getting pummeled by Plum and Peach Cookies (individually, of course), practising ninjitsu with Ninja Cookie (he ends up not throwing far enough, with Ninja facepalming), and getting pranked by Cherry, Pancake, and Gumball Cookies (getting covered in ashes, acorns and gumballs).

(I start my day whispering your name)

Some of them include learning how to skate with Skater Cookie (Blank kept falling off the skateboard after attempting an ollie), playing tennis with Orange Cookie (He gets a tennis ball hitting his face, with Lime Cookie laughing at his misfortune, while Orange, Lemon and Grapefruit winced at the sight), alchemy with Alchemist Cookie (The potion mix exploded at their faces), and sparring with Knight Cookie (also getting pummeled by the knight), many of them having him failing at every single time.

(I know you're somewhere far away, calling me.)

In a library where he was reading with Wizard Cookie (After patching himself up), Blank was seen reading a book about ancient history, notably the Dark Flour War. He was reading the part where Dark Enchantress Cookie attempted to invade Vanilla Kingdom with her army of cake monsters.

(I give you my promise: I'll find you!)

However, said kingdom was being protected by the ancient cookie heroes known as the Five. Blank became intrigued by the story as the turning pages began to glow.

(With your name as my guiding star, I will follow the road to you.)

While travelling with the heroes, Blank continues to wonder who he really is.

Then, a Jelly Worm lunged towards Blank, who looked in shock while GingerBrave tried to rescue him.

Then Blank's shocked look turned into bravery as he unsheathed a sword on his back.

{Skip from 1:07 to 3:25}

(I'll never stop searching for you)

Using the sword, he started slicing and dicing any enemy that comes their way, all with the help of his friends and allies from their kingdom.

(Day after day, until we meet again.....)

Scene changed to several where he's shown either interacting with the cookies, or fighting alongside them with the skills he's learnt from his time with them. Like gunslinging with Rye Cookie, playing music with Parfait Cookie, fighting the Durian Pirates with Princess, Knight, Sparkling and Mango Cookies, and blasting magic at enemies with Cream Puff Cookie.

(At times, doubt knocks on my door,

What if you were only a dream....?)

Scene changed back to the forest where GingerBrave and Blank were running through the hordes of cake monsters, with the latter slashing through the horde with his sword. Blank then threw cherry bombs while Ninja Cookie stabbed a monster with his candy cane and a kick. Then Milk Cookie raised his staff to empower both Blank and Purple Yam Cookies with light magic. Blank shot some poison arrows at the cake monsters while Purple Yam smashed them with his mace. Muscle Cookie flexed his arms before repeatedly punching a monster while GingerBrave kept running.

(But I whisper your name and keep going!)

Custard Cookie III waved his scepter to make it glow, then Chili Pepper Cookie swung her chili daggers, then Wizard Cookie summoned lightning, then Strawberry Cookie swung her lollipop, and finally, both Blank and GingerBrave Cookies jumped up and swing their sword and candy cane respectively.

(Whoahoooo-oooooh!)

Scene changed to Blank sitting on a hill watching the view of the kingdom. Then he heard GingerBrave calling to him.

GingerBrave was seen waving his hand at Blank while everyone else were greeting Blank from behind the brave cookie.

Blank smiled happily before running towards his companions and later high-fiving GingerBrave.

Final scene changed to a bird's eye view of the Cookie Kingdom.

=======================================================================

My POV

After a hearty breakfast and going our separate ways (and waking me up with another......., CPR from Cherry Cookie), I decided to go meet Knight Cookie to take swordfighting lessons.

Me: "Hmm.......... If I recall correctly, Knight Cookie and Princess Cookie usually live in that one castle, right?"

My train of thought was stopped once I arrived at a large castle.

Me: "So how am I gonna go in?"

I then saw a doorbell button near the massive gate.

So I pressed it.

*DING!!!* *DONG!!!*

I flinched from the very loud ringing.

Knight: Hello? Cookie Castle residence. This is Knight Cookie speaking.

I heard Knight Cookie speaking through a speaker below the doorbell.

Me: U-umm........ This is Blank Cookie s-speaking. Can I come i-in?

Knight: Blank Cookie? Why would I let a stranger in-OOOMPH!!!

I heard some tussling from the speaker.

Princess: Oh! Blank Cookie! It's great to see you! Come in! Come in!

She said cheerily before the gate opened. I walked in.

Man! It feels nervous to enter a castle of all places.

========================================================================

Soon, I arrived at the castle entrance where Knight and Princess Cookies are waiting.

Princess: Hi, Blank Cookie!

Princess waved at me while Knight just glared at me, making me gulp. Princess took notice of that and elbowed her knight.

Princess: Knight Cookie, you're making him nervous with your glaring!

Knight Cookie sighed.

Knight: *sigh* Sorry, Your Highness. I just don't trust him. We hardly knew this cookie and you just decided to invite him to our castle.

Princess: Which is exactly why we should get to know him!

She then took my hand!

Me: E-eh!?

I blushed from the sudden contact.

Princess: Come on! Let me show you around the castle!

Me: W-whoa!

And here I go, getting tugged by the princess.

Princess: Oh! By the way. Where is Custard Cookie?

Me: H-he said he w-wanted to travel outside the kingdom with GingerBrave again.

She shook her head in amusement.

Princess: That perky little tyke.

And so, my tour around the castle begins.

=======================================================================

Princess: This is the main hall. It's one of the few places for many Cookies to gather for any special event.

Wow! The main hall is so spacious, the chandelier is massive enough to cover a quarter of its ceiling.

Me: Wow......! I-it's huge!

Princess winked at me.

Princess: You haven't seen anything yet, Blank!

Just before we could go to our next destination, a Cookie dressed like a butler arrived.

???: Excuse me, Your Majesty. But may I ask who is this young Cookie?

This Cookie appeared to be elderly, yet still strong judging by his straight posture and grey cream hair and moustache.

Princess: He's our guest, Butler Cookie. Oh! And I'd like you to prepare my hut for our royal tea time, please? Chop chop!

Butler Cookie nodded obediently.

Butler: Yes, milady.

After that, he left.

Princess: Butler Cookie here has been taking care of our castle ever since GingerBrave founded this kingdom. That's all I know about him.

Princess said with a shrug.

Princess: Anyway, let's go!

Then she pulled me to our next location. With Knight Cookie following behind.

========================================================================

Princess: Next up is the banquet hall!

Gosh! Even this banquet hall is huge! The table looks super long!

Princess: Whoops! Your jaw just dropped.

Then I felt Princess lifted my jaw back together.

Princess: A place like this is perfect for holding banquet parties. Though I do admit it does feel boring to just eat with Knight Cookie and the servants of this castle all day.

Knight: I'm standing right here, Your Insensitiveness.

I noticed that Knight Cookie sighed in dismay.

Princess: Which is why I often go out to eat somewhere else like the sandwich diner!

Me: "Huh. No wonder I kept seeing both her and Knight Cookie buying sandwiches in the diner."

I pondered before saying to her.

Me: This place could be great for inviting people to eat together.

Princess Cookie twirled around to look at me.

Princess: Well duh!

I blushed at how cute she looked.

Princess: Next!

Again, she grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

=========================================================================

Princess: And here is the gymnasium!

I blinked in confusion. Even the gymnasium is big, it's practically outfitted with a ring, a long strip, a large suspended bag, a treadmill, and a barbell bench.

Me: Is everything always this big in this castle?

This is getting really redundant.

Princess Cookie rubbed her arm with a blush.

Princess: Yeah........ It does get a little boring.... Which is why I prefer exploring the world instead.

Then I noticed that there's a Cookie dressed in white thrusting a rapier at a training dummy.

Me: Huh? Who's that?

Princess: That's White Choco Cookie. She's an exceptional fencer!

The fencer stopped her training when she heard us. She took off her helmet, and waved her head, flipping her short, white hair with black chocolate streak on it, as well as dark brown eyes.

White Choco: Ah. Bonjour, Votre Majesté et Biscuit Chevalier. (Hello, Your Majesty and Knight Cookie.) Come to see me practice?

The fencer planted her rapier to the ground and bowed politely. I couldn't help but notice that Princess Cookie was blushing happily while Knight Cookie groaned in frustration at her.

Princess: We're taking our guest here on a tour around my castle.

Then White Choco Cookie looked at me with a smile.

White Choco: Well bonjour, monsieur. My name is White Choco Cookie. What's yours?

Me: I-I'm Blank Cookie.

And as usual, she raised her eyebrow.

White Choco: Biscuit Vierge (Blank Cookie)? What kind of Cookie are you?

I scratched my head sheepishly.

Me: J-just a Cookie who wanted to learn the way o-of the sword. Hehehe........

Everyone blinked.

Knight: You want to...... learn how to use a sword?

Princess: Goodness! Why didn't you tell me, Blank?

Me: I guess I got so wrapped up on your tour, that I didn't want to be rude.

Princess Cookie blushed in embarrassment while Knight Cookie rolled his eyes sarcastically. I then looked at White Choco Cookie.

Me: I was planning on training with Knight Cookie, but when I saw you, perhaps I could learn different types of swordfighting techniques.

Knight Cookie blushed, embarrassed that he got acknowledged by someone.

Knight: W-well. *Ahem* I'm actually honored that you'd want to train from me.

The white clad fencer crossed her arms.

White Choco: But are you sure you want to learn from both of us? Our training might be too harsh for you, monsieur.

She's right. It's not like learning something like this would be easy.

Me: I know it wouldn't be easy. But I wanted to learn this so that I could protect myself and my friends from whatever danger that lurks outside the kingdom.

The knight in shining armor raised an eyebrow. I shyly rubbed my arm.

Me: GingerBrave and his friends saved my life once. It's about time I return the favor. Plus, perhaps this could be an opportunity to discover if this is the kind of Cookie I am meant to be.

Princess: Spoken like a knight! I love it!

Princess Cookie's eyes sparkled, impressed.

Knight: Well now I can't say no to that.

Knight Cookie smiled, while White Choco nodded in agreement.

White Choco: Je suis d'accord (I agree)! This kind of passion is definitely fit for a hero!

Then Princess Cookie clapped her hands, and Butler Cookie appeared right next to her?

Butler: May I be of service, milady?

Princess: I'd like you to prepare Blank Cookie for his sword training with Knight and White Choco Cookies, please?

Blank: "Wait, what!? Already!?"

Butler: Of course, milady.

Then Butler Cookie clapped his hands and soon two maids grabbed my arms.

Butler: Take him to the dressing room.

Blank: W-whoa! "Geez! Why is everyone so grabby today?"

I looked back to see Princess Cookie pouting at the sight of two of her maids pulling me away while Knight and White Choco were laughing amusedly.

========================================================================

Meanwhile, Clover Cookie can be seen playing with his lute atop the castle balcony.

Clover: And so, the nameless cookie begins his next quest in the form of combat training. But how would he fare against two cookies, where one who has seen countless battles and another became a champion of combat? Stay tuned. And may luck be on his adventures.

He said to the readers before resuming playing with his lute as birds sat in front of the bard to listen to his melody.

[End Music]

=========================================================================

{I Want you Every Day; ft. Judy}

Night has fallen, as Blank Cookie opened the door, he placed his sword near the doorway. He then grabbed a book from the shelf and sat down on a couch. He opened the book, which is actually a scrapbook titled "Sweet Memories!"

(I want you every day, I need you in my life)

(There's nothing more special, than what I see in you right now)

Song begins as the first photo is shown, where Blank is cheerfully running along with GingerBrave and their friends.

(I want you every day, I need you in my life)

(Your beautiful smile shines, and it whispers to my heart)

Second photo shows Blank and the gang flying in a Jelly Bear Balloon, watching the world with a bird's eye view.

(I want you every day)

(I remember how my heart was pounding)

A photo showing Blank watering the plants being sold by Herb Cookie.

(When you arrived like a comet)

A photo showing Blank helping Avocado Cookie make tools, while the blacksmith was laughing at her own puns, much to the former's exasperation.

(Your warm and loving smile)

Next photo showing Blank helping Almond Cookie chase after Roguefort Cookie in the night.

(Finally brought love to my heart)

Next photo showing Blank and Cream Puff Cookies practicing magic with a little help from Latte Cookie.

(Love truly changes everything)

Next photo shows Blank practicing alchemy with Alchemist Cookie, while Vampire Cookie was drinking grape juice in the background.

(Day by day, I learn what it means)

Next photo showing Blank camping with GingerBrave, Strawberry, Wizard, Chili Pepper, and Custard III Cookies.

{Skip from 1:13 to 2:31}

"I! Want! You!"

Cheerleader Cookie and her posse chanted as scene changes.......

(I want you every day, I need you in my life)

......To Parfait Cookie singing to the lyrics on stage, alongside her band, which consists of Rockstar, DJ, and Blank (as the drummer) Cookies.

(There's nothing more special, than what I see in you right now)

Parfait glanced at Rockstar, and then winked at Blank, who blushed in return.

(I want you every day, I need you in my life)

GingerBrave can be seen cheering in the audience with his friends, as well as the other residents of Cookie Kingdom.

(Your beautiful smile shines, and it whispers to my heart)

The other cookies in the kingdom can be seen drinking at Sparkling Cookie's bar, also watching Parfait's band performance.

(I want you every day)

As soon as Parfait finished singing the lyrics, Rockstar slid in front of her and strummed his electric guitar while headbanging.

The scene ended with a photo finish, as Blank Cookie closed the scrapbook and turned off the lights, ready to go to bed.

=========================================================================

So? Whaddya think of this latest chapter? How will Blank Cookie begin his combat training? Stay tuned for the next chapter! And leave a comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.5K 35
In a world where the Cookies have their own civilized society, there were two families that have fought for decades; the Nuts, a family of detectives...
18.8K 409 17
two cookies. one from a cold, desperate climate in which they use the last hope of their strength to survive. another originating from a more peacefu...
2K 119 53
(Cover art by me) [Will Update Soon] This is my first story I ever made so it may be bad, but I hope you like it. Chapters usually aren't short. Post...
9.7K 338 13
In the Cookie Kingdom, the cookies there are doing their regular things, and their morning routines (if they have any). It's a beautiful day! Especia...