A very BTS story - BTS fanfic...

By Noiceteaforme

Namjoon is entrusted to sell Kim House. Chaos erupts when the sale doesn't go as planned. Throw in Jin, Yoong... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7 (End)

Disclaimer

219 7 1
By Noiceteaforme

I do not own anything regarding BTS, I am using their names and images as a representation for the characters.

Characters

Kim Namjoon - son of the owner of Kim House. Student of English and part time cashier for a convenience store

Kim Seokjin - cousin of Kim Namjoon and Kim Taehyung. Student of theater and part time waiter, between jobs.

Min Yoongi - friend of Kim Seokjin. Student of commerce, delivery guy for a chicken restaurant.

Jung Hoseok (Hobi/Hoba) - friend of Kim Namjoon. Student of dance and part time worker of a supermarket

Park Jimin - friend of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. Student of dance and part time worker of a supermarket.

Kim Taehyung - cousin of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin. Student of business and part time worker of a supermarket

Jeon Jungkook - friend of Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin. Student of broadcasting and part time worker in Hit Gym.

Kim Yijin - sister of Kim Namjoon and cousin of Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung. Successful lawyer who studied in Seoul University. The sibling/cousin that every parent waved at your face as an example. Married and has a daughter, Euna.

Lee Euna - 9 month old daughter of Kim Yijin, niece of Kim Namjoon.

##################################################

No mature scenes, just a run of the mill story!!!!

###################################################

Please don't be a silent reader, vote, comment and share!!!!

###################################################

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
291K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
173K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
293 80 11
No one ever loved me, but he did. He was my best friend 'forever'.