Collide : Bellamy Blake

By nostalgic_life

Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Be... More

Down to earth
Reunion
River
Were not alone
Suicide mission
Jasper
Lullaby
Slay your demons
Murder
Banishing
Jealousy
Mistake
Poison
Life and death
Day trip
Forgiveness
Unity day
Gone
The bridge
Fire
Lies
I love you
Grounders
What about season two?
Dying alone
Found
Back to me

Save her

213 3 4
By nostalgic_life

"Cause I don't wanna lose you now
I'm looking right at the other half of me
The vacancy that sat in my heart
Is a space that now you hold
Show me how to fight for now
And I'll tell you, baby, it was easy
Coming back into you once I figured it out
You were right here all along"

Mirrors | Justin Timberlake 

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Bellamy's pov ~~~~

We started to try and locate the rest of the delinquents. Unfortunately Annabeth couldn't tell us anything about what happened after Raven fired the rockets.

"Why is Murphy still wearing handcuffs?" Annabeth asked me.

"He tried to kill you and Bellamy " Sterling replied bluntly.

I watched as she looked over to Murphy and suddenly I felt her body come closer with mine.

"Really Sterling, now you've scared her, nice one" I spat as I put my arm around her.

"I thought we were best friends?" She asked Murphy.

"Can I actually have these off?" Murphy asked.

"Absolutely not and you are not getting a gun" I stated firmly.

Finn scoffed and ended up freeing Murphy anyways.

"Can I please have a gun?" Murphy asked again.

Instead of actually replying to him, I just pushed him forward and kept walking.

Suddenly I remembered I still had Annabeth's necklace, maybe that would help her remember.

"Hey Anna, um I don't know if this will help your memory but this is yours" I said softly handing her the jewellery.

"I got it for you when you 17, I have the other half" I added pulling my half out of my pocket.

"Oh thank you, but it doesn't really ring a bell. Im sorry" she sighed.

"No it's okay, I tried" I started to tear up.

We kept walking around through the woods, when another idea came into my head. The first time I kissed Annabeth.

"Hey you guys keep walking I just need to show Annabeth something, might help her remember" I stated.

"Okay sure, don't be long" Finn replied.

"This way, princess" I said with my hand out.

"Princess?" She asked.

I forgot she didn't remember me calling her that. I started to get sad again, she didn't remember anything.

"Sorry, I call you it a lot" I sighed.

"No it's okay, I like it" she smiled.

I have a small smiled back and she took my hand. I walked her to the same spot where I kissed her, where she kissed me back.

"What is this place?" Annabeth asked me softly.

"Where I realised I loved you" I whispered.

She smiled and turned around to look at the trees and nature around her, and just like I did the first time, I pulled her back to me and kissed her.

This time it was more passionate and loving. My hands cupped her face and her hands were on my chest.

As she pulled away she looked at me.

"That's was definitely something" she said.

"Anything?" I asked her.

"No. I'm so sorry I can't remember us" she started to cry.

"Hey, it's okay. You'll remember" I replied hugging her gently.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Annabeth's pov ~~~~

We caught back up with the rest and continued to look around the woods for the village. As we crossed over the bridge I stopped and looked around.

"Something wrong?" Bellamy asked me.

"This place. It feels- feels so familiar" I questioned myself.

I felt like I had been here before, like déjà vu.

"Come on we need to keep moving" Bellamy said softly.

I nodded and we kept going. Soon Murphy led us to where the village was. There was something I didn't like about it, something was off.

"This is it" Murphy said pointing at the houses.

We sat at a good distance for the village and watched out for the missing delinquents through our rifle scopes.

"I don't think they're here Finn" I whispered.

"They have to be here somewhere" he spat.

"Over there! Look!" He added pointing at a man.

We all turned to see what Finn was looking at exactly. It was what they called a grounder, with a watch around his neck.

"That's Clarke's watch" Finn said in surprise.

"She'd never give that up without a fight" Bellamy added.

"Neither will we" Finn stated firmly.

"Who's Clarke?" I asked.

"Your best friend" Murphy informed me.

I nodded while Bellamy came up with a plan. We needed to some how lure the grounder in and take him hostage for information on our people.

<<~~~~~~~~~>>

We all agreed on luring the grounder in and then capture him for information about out people.

"What are we gonna do with Murphy?" A girl named Monroe asked Bellamy.

"Murphy will go with me, Annabeth and Finn" Bellamy explained to her.

"Now can I get a gun?" Murphy asked him again with hope.

"Something like that" he replied pushing Murphy forward.

I watched as Murphy was instead given two rocks to bang together to attract the attention of the Grounder with Clarke's watch.

I let out a small laugh as Bellamy handed him the rocks. When I looked up again Bellamy was smiling at me.

It works and as the Grounder approaches, Bellamy hits him over the head and knocks him unconscious. Finn tells Bellamy he knows just the place to take him.

"We're gonna do this again, and this time you're gonna stop screwing with us. Where did you find this" Bellamy yelled.

"I told you I found it outside of your camp" the grounder said again.

"He's lying, Clarke would never take it off voluntary" Finn added in realisation as he took the watch from Bellamy's hand.

"I know" Bellamy out his head down.

"Where is the girl, who was wearing this watch!" Finn yelled out putting the watch in front of the grounders face.

"I never saw a girl" the grounder sighed.

"Another lie, I mean maybe you should stop asking him nicely" Murphy spoke up looking up to the grounder.

"Shut up Murphy" Bellamy spat.

I looked over at Sterling who looked a little scared and I couldn't blame him, Finn had gone crazy.

"Tell us where our people are, you took them we know you did" he added crossing his arms.

"We're waisting time. Answer the question! Where's the girl who was wearing this watch!" Finn yelled as he punched the grounder in the face.

"Finn! Finn! That's enough you don't wanna do this, there are some lines you can't uncross" Bellamy told him as he pulled him away.

He let Finn go as he went quite, suddenly Finn then turned around and hit the grounder again.

"Where is Clarke?!" He screamed.

"Finn stop!" I yelled at him.

He pushed me aside and I hit my head hard on a piece of furniture.

He then aimed his gun at me and I put my arms in the air as I looked over to Sterling and Monroe.

"Put down the gun Finn" Bellamy told him.

He then clocked the gun at the grounders head. I felt the back of my head to realise I was bleeding.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

"Delano" I questioned.

Everyone looked at me like they had seen a ghost.

"What?" Bellamy asked me.

"Delano, he locked me up with Murphy" I explained pointing to the both boys.

"You remember?" Sterling smiled.

"Yeah must've been from hitting my head" I replied holding the back of my head.

Bellamy then hugged me tight but we were interrupted by Finn yelling again.

"3 seconds! 2! 1!" He shouted.

"Okay! You're friends are east of here, it's a village where we take all our prisoners" the grounder admitted.

"East where?" He asked.

He was quite for a second but QuickRing spoke up.

"I can draw you a map, but you should hurry. Soon, they'll outlive their usefulness" the grounder replied.

"Get him something to draw a map" Finn spat.

Bellamy walked away and I watched as Monroe gave the grounder some paper and pen to write with.

"You thought I was the crazy one, huh?" Murphy smirk as he walked passed Bellamy.

After some time had passed the grounder had drawn us a map of where to go from here.

"Pack up the gear" Bellamy stated.

Finn then nodded and walked away to pack up so we could leave.

"What about him?" Sterling asked him.

"We'll deal with him later when we get back" he replied.

"And what if he escapes he knows exactly where we're going" Murphy told Bellamy.

"We're not killing him" he spat.

"I'm sorry, but I don't really see another option here, this is gonna blow back in ours face if we don't take care of this now" Murphy demanded.

I didn't speak, I didn't even really know what was going on.

"He's unarmed Murphy" Bellamy told him.

"He's a grounder" he replied firmly.

"Come on, you could kill us!" He added looking around at all of us.

As the two were fighting I looked back at Finn who was looking at the grounder with the gun in his hand.

"Enough! End of discussion, you want him you gotta go through me" he stated grabbing Murphy's arm.

"And what exactly happened to you, huh? You're talking like you've never killed a grounder before"

"That was in battle. This would be an execut -"

Suddenly their fight was interrupted by a gunshot as Finn kills Delano shooting him in the head.

We all immediately turned ours head and looked over to Finn with the gun still in his hand.

"What the fuck?" I whispered in shock.

"Let's get moving" he replied walking forward.

We all watched him in silence as he took the map and climbed out from the bunker. Murphy grab his things and left after him.

"So much for peace maker" I stated walking past Bellamy and out of the bunker.

<<~~~~~~~~~~>>

Unfortunately this is the very last and final chapter. I am no longer writing these books, I am working on and original though.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing the chapters. Again thank you so much for liking and reading collide.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 927 48
"𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“‰ 𝒽𝑒𝓇 π“‰π‘œ π’Έπ“‡π“Ž, π“ˆπ’½π‘’ 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“‰ π“‰π‘œ 𝒷𝑒 π“ˆπ’Άπ’Ή..." Everest Wright was a simple girl. She liked simple th...
38.3K 1K 105
97 years ago, the world ended. It didn't get better after that. There was no rainbow, no olive branch. The flood of destruction would not simply evap...
304K 6.1K 24
Cora was very well known in the ark, when she and 99, plus one, others were sent to the ground she struggled to adapt to the new surroundings as did...
16.6K 522 81
"Then let me die a hero's death." If I could grow up differently, with my mom and dad- I wouldn't. I wouldn't because I don't want to doom someone el...