PROOF of Bangtan 💜

By Lilith_koo488

Y/N fall for man only visible to her. The world where her imagination and reality clashes. Takes her to journ... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
PART 7
PART 8
Part 9
part 10
Part 11
PART 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18

Part 4

49 5 1
By Lilith_koo488

Continuing Part 3

"Y/n! I am as real as you...but i am not a human"

"what?" - i said being perplexed

"come with me!" 

"where?"

He held my hand and told me to jump.

"Are you crazy ! we are at 10th floor and i am not in a mood of dying"

"Just trust me " he said with a smile.

and made me fall from balcony with him. I screamed so loud, i thought i was going to die.

After a while....

I opened my eyes

I saw a distant land . It was beautiful , fireflies and green grass the night was calm .

"Where are we?"

JK : we are in the forest of secrets.

Y/N : are you a magician, and what secrets? My brain will explode from questions ....!

JK: come let me show you something.

He intertwined my fingers in his hands and started walking and i just followed. I guess i don't have anyother choice.

Y/N : why don't you tell me?

JK : You tell me, don't you remember this place. Doesn't it look familiar.

I closed my eyes to think...

I saw blurry visions of the place and some people i did not knew.

And a glimpse of someone ( the same boy i saw many times in dreams before , weeping in the corner of  a dark room) my mom always told me to ignore this dream saying i must have seen it in a horror movie and thats why i get these flashes.

I open my eyes in shock.

Everything around me started feeling less strange as if it belonged to me.

JK : what did you see?

Y/N : um...nothing, just some blurry images i am not able to comprehend.

JK : Did you saw a boy?

Y/N : a boy! What about it?

He looks disappointed as if he was expecting me to see something he want.

JK : Ok! I will tell you the truth then.

Before he could say anything we heard loud noises coming towards us.

Thud . Snap

The voice of shooting guns.

And horses

JK : lets hide. ( He grabbed hand started running in panic)

Y/N : but why?

Jk : shhh! Don't utter a word, behind this rock.

I heard a group of men on horses they looked like warriors.
They passed by.

Jungkook sighed and said "Ha! Thank God"

" Not so soon my friend! " Someone placed a sword on his throat.

JK : I thought you were gone. ( With smirk on his face)

August D : Well! I thought you are dead.
And you brought her.

This stranger tied jungkook like he was a criminal and JK didn't even retaliated. Just accepted the way he was treating him.

That stranger looked at me for a good 20 seconds without blinking his eyes and i felt chills down my spine.

To my surprise he bowed down to great me.

"Welcome  to your Bangtan land Y/n! August D welcome you . But  sorry i have to captivate you"

Y/N : Are you serious! What kind of welcome is this?

He ordered his soldiers . They locked our hand with cuffs drove us in the old fashioned cart to and put us in a place kinda like prison.

In the Chamber of dark.

Both Jk and Y/n were captivated in a cold damp prison, there was eerie darkness and just a lamp hanging at corner emitting faint golden yellow light.

Y/n woke up with a heavy head and saw Jungkook laying unconscious on the cold floor.

Y/n : Kookie! Wake up...what happened to you.

She felt scared by watching Jk in this state and looked around. There was a a jar of water kept in the cage. She sprinkled some water at his face. He slightly opened his eyes and looked at her , whispering her name.

She took a sigh of relief and placed his head on her lap.

Y /n : Drink this water!

He gulped it, then looked at her and cupped her face with one hand. While she looked at him with teary eyes and still a smile because he was fine and with her.

Y/n : Are you alright?

Jk : (he nodded and asked) Did i scared you?

Y/n : Don't you ever do that again! Don't hurt yourself. But who was that man?

Jk : He was August D! Most loyal General of King.

Y/N : And you? are you the boy i saw in my dreams ?

JK : Yes! I am...you remember me.

I was beginning to understand what was happening.

When i was younger, i was a quiet child. It was hard for me to make friends. My parents would fight all day, they made me miserable , from all the anger that always busted on me. My father wanted me to be a perfect and mom would just release all her frustration on me. All my day was spent in studying on the table. I never went out, no fun , no parties , no movies. Even the bare minimum liberty was  not allowed .
Children at school bullied me for being a nerd. It was rough and lonely.

So i used to write and through it i created a world only for me. The one where i was accepted and belonged to.
The one which was mine and i was happy there.

JK : The world you created was not a mere fantasy.
God make the similar world for everyone, which is guided by their wishes and imaginations.
The wish that you truly believe in come true .
The people the things the dreams. Everything is made here.
And when the time is right the angels send them in your world.

Like the dress you wanted, the car you drive today or the friend Betty you have it was all manifested by you and made here.
Its a world of your subconscious , the land of hopes and dreams.

Y/N : and what about you?
🥺

JK : when you were 13  , you first dreamed of me. God gave the permission to angels to make me. Little by little i came into existence.
The angel was Namjoon. He took care of me and promised me that when i turn 24 he will send me to your world.

I was happy and always waited for that day to come. Everyday i thought about you and talked to the moon wandering in the fields only thinking about you.

And one day the soldiers came to my room at midnight. I thought they were gonna send me to your world.
But they put me in the chamber of dark to die.

Y/N : why would they do that?

😟😟

JK : because of you....

To be continued

Thanks for reading 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 128 16
Falling for him feels like you've just committed the biggest sin of your life. Because you weren't supposed to. It's wrong yet feels so right. Jimin...
36.2K 1.7K 10
Y/N, an study obsessed college student who lives off the pay she gets from her 4 part time jobs. In which one if them is the coffee shop. Y/N's life...
202K 4K 33
Me: I know I don't know what you look like But I just wanted to let you know I love you Mystery girl: I love you too And I'm sorry for lying In whic...
54.8K 2.6K 78
~story line~ As Y/N discovers she's pregnant with Jungkook's child, conflicting emotions overwhelm her. Despite their tumultuous relationship, she gr...