[๐Ÿ] ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ- ๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด...

By dizzyluna

๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ [๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค] [๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ] [... More

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ 
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด
๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ
๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด

๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ

2.4K 88 2
By dizzyluna

KLAUS IS TRYING TO APOLOGIZE TO ELIJAH FOR DAGGERING HIM AND SENDING HIM TO THE ENEMY IN THE ONLY WAY HE KNOWS POSSIBLE. I do have to say, I am a tad repulsed.

Rebekah and I walked into the living room this morning to see them both reading a book on opposite sides of the table. On the table laid a dead woman who had obviously been fed from. Rebekah and I shared a confused glance before facing to two men.

"So, this is what you do the first time we're back together as a family- vampire book club." Rebekah huffed.

"Reading edifies the mind, sister. Isn't that right, Elijah?" Klaus asked.

"Yes, that's quite right, Niklaus." Elijah replied, not looking up from his page.

"And what's this business?" I asked, gesturing to the elephant in the room.

"This is a peace offering." Elijah replied.

"I presumed after so long desiccating in a coffin that my big brother might be a bit peckish." Klaus replied.

"So I explained to my little brother that forgiveness cannot be bought. I'd simply prefer to see a change in behavior that indicated contrition and personal growth, not this nonsense." Elijah said, looking up for a single second when he flipped the page.

"I couldn't very well let her go to waste, could I?" Klaus asked. I wish he did.

Rebekah sighed. "Well, I suppose I'll fetch the rubbish bin because she's staining a 200-year old carpet."

With that, she left the room and I went into the kitchen. That's where I found Hayley digging for breakfast. She's starting to show a lot more. My baby is growing.

Elijah was looking through his mother's grimoire.

"Oo, what's that?" I asked him as he took a spell out of it.

"An unlinking spell I'm giving Davina. I promised her I would help her control her magic. Why not start with this?" He asked.

"Sophie said she used a different spell." I argued.

"They're all the same, August. She tried to trick you." He replied. That wench.

"Let me do it, then. If it's been that easy this entire time, why the hell not?" I shrugged and took the paper.

I read the spell and chanted.

"Phasmatos omnio ligor coldate sangorium... Phasmatos omnio ligata soluto... Phasmatos omnio ligata soluto vingulia cordit."

I felt nothing. No power. I tried it again and the same thing happened. That's odd.

I lit a candle with my mind to make sure my magic wasn't gone. Then it hit me.

"That bitch Sophie not only lied to me. She made it so I couldn't even perform the damn spell." I gritted.

"We'll bring it to Davina." Elijah replied. I just nodded.

It was nice getting to know Davina that night. She's been through a lot. We found each other at a time when we both needed it. I know I needed a sister right now.

Elijah and I walked into the living room where Rebekah was scraping the floor and Klaus was still reading.

"What are you doing with mother's spell book?" Rebekah asked.

"Well, in exchange for my freedom, I promised Davina that I would share a few pages from mother's grimoire. It'll help her learn to control her magic. Thought we'd begin with a little unlinking spell." Elijah replied.

"Wait, you want to use her to unlink Hayley and August from Sophie Devereaux? Why can't August just do it?" Rebekah asked.

I huffed. "I tried. Sophie was one step ahead and blocked me from the spell. I can't do it." I paused. "Sophie brought us to this stupid town on false pretenses. She doesn't just want us to take down Marcel and his minions. She wants to take Davina back and I am letting that happen over my dead body. She forced her cause to us with magic, threats and half-truths. I've had enough."

"As of now, our deal with Sophie Devereaux is null and void." Elijah added.

I smiled and nodded. "Nik, I need you to come with us. You need to make sure Marcel doesn't interrupt us."

Elijah looked to Rebekah. "You stay and watch Hayley."

She huffed. "How did I get elected super nanny?"

"More importantly, who put him in charge?" Klaus sneered as he got up.

"That would be me because when you're in charge, a lot of people die that don't need to be killed." I replied with a small smile and went after Elijah. Klaus was close behind.

Elijah and I got to the church and went up to the attic. Davina was drawing on her sketch pad.

I knocked on the door. She turned to me with a wide smile.

"I come bearing Elijah who is bearing a gift." I let out.

Elijah stepped to the side of me and held up a folder. "I made you a promise."

"Come in." She smiled.

Elijah took it out and set it down. He also gave her a bunch of knotted rope that has mine and Hayley's blood in it. It'll be the unbinding agent.

"The spell of unknotting?" She asked, a little disappointed.

"This is a sanguinem knot. The witches used it as representational magic. If you can unknot this rope using that spell, you'll have taken an important step towards control. This is one of my mother's later spells. Requires much more power than you realize. Now, if you can perform this, I shall return with another page...spell of your choosing next time." Elijah explained and walked out. I stayed.

"So, he's one of the better Mikaelson's?" She asked me. I told her about how I'm with Klaus. She was a bit surprised at it. She doesn't think Klaus has a loving bone in his body.

"Elijah is the noble one. A man of his word. One thing I learned is it's very important to gain his trust. He doesn't let just anyone see spells from his mother's grimoire." I replied.

She nodded. "And Rebekah?"

I smiled. "She the fun one. Very compassionate. She's been wronged a lot. Kinda like us. But she's always there to protect anyone."

"And Klaus is..." She trailed off, not wanting to say.

I sighed. "He's complicated. He's also been through a lot. A lot more than he's told me. I know his father...beat him a lot as a kid. Mercilessly. I wanna say that's who is responsible for his trust issues and paranoia today. He hunted Klaus all his life until he died. He killed anyone important to him. That stuff changes a person."

"I know. I just...he's so mean and ruthless."

"I thought the same thing for a while. I thought, how could anyone ever love him? Trust him? And then he let me see who he really is. This person he shows the world, it's a facade. It's not him. The sad part is only a few people truly see him." I explained. She just nodded.

Her and I talked a bit longer. As I was sitting with her, I felt a pinch on my neck. That's odd.

I brought my hand to my neck to feel a little blood. That's not good. Which of the two people I'm linked to just got hurt?

"Is everything okay?" Davina asked.

I don't want to worry her. "Yeah. Everything's fine. I'm gonna head out so you can start to work on that spell. Call or text if you need anything." I smiled and walked out.

When I got outside, I called Hayley.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked.

"I have no idea. It felt like I got stabbed."

"Yeah, same here. I'm coming home. I'll be there soon." I replied and hung up. What the hell is going on?

I got home and felt woozy. It's probably because I'm hungry. I got upstairs to see Rebekah feeling Hayley's head.

I saw a plate of apples and I went to grab one. As soon as I got over there, I almost fell to the floor. Rebekah caught me.

My head feels like it's burning.

"What's going on?" I managed to get out.

"I don't know." Hayley croaked.

I don't like feeling helpless. Right now, I feel like I am stuck in a pot of boiling water.

Hayley and I both moved to our rooms to rest. I still feel like I'm on fire. Rebekah wanted to sit in here with me but I told her to go to Hayley. She's the pregnant one.

My phone rang and I saw it was Klaus.

"How are you doing, little one?" He asked me.

"I feel like I'm being microwaved. What the hell is going on?"

"That crazy witch Agnes injected Sophie with wolfsbane to kill the child. Since Hayley's in pain, you're in pain because of the link." He replied. Oh, fuck.

"Where are you?"

"Trying to find Agnes so I can kill her for hurting you and my child." He replied.

"Nik, please come home." I begged him. I just want him here.

"August-"

"Please, Nik. I-I just want you here, right now. I-I'm scared. You can find her later. Just please." I begged. I need him. Now more than ever.

"I'll be right there, love." He replied and hung up. Thank god.

I don't know if it's because I'm a witch and not as resilient as werewolves or what, but this is knocking me down. Worse than Hayley. I feel like actual death.

Klaus came in and rushed to my side. He saw me sweating profusely. He held a wash cloth to my head. "I wish I could take the pain away, love."

"H-How's Hayley and the baby?" I choked out.

"Sophie is helping her slow down the fever." He replied. He got on the bed and sat himself so I could lay on him. He rubbed my head and tried to comfort me in anyway possible. Nothing was working, but I appreciate the effort.

I felt my breathing start to speed up. Before I knew it, I was hyperventilating. It feels like I'm on fire. I'm starting to feel the pain in my stomach. It must be the baby fighting in Hayley. This whole link thing is so confusing. We're linked to Sophie, but I'm linked to Hayley because of the baby. But what happens to me doesn't happen to Hayley. Only what happens to her, happens to me.

Birth is going to be fun.

"Nik, it hurts." I cried. I don't think I've ever felt this much pain in my life.

"I know, love. I know." He let out. I could see it in his eyes that he wanted to do more.

My breathing started to shallow out. "I can't breathe." I choked.

He started to panic. "Okay, take long deep breaths. Focus on the sound of my voice. You'll be okay. Our little girl will be okay. Hayley will be okay."

All of the sudden there was a sharp pain in my stomach and I screamed. Right after, I felt the spell lift.

Davina you fucking did it.

My breathing started to return to normal and I looked up at Klaus. "She did it. She unlinked us."

I took a few deep breaths as I tried to regain my balance. Klaus kissed the top of my head a few times.

He helped me stand up to make sure I'd be okay to walk on my own and I was fine. Sophie is a dead son of a bitch.

"Are you okay if I go find Agnes now?" He asked me. "I won't go if you don't want me to."

"She just tried to kill my baby. Go find her and kill her." I told him in all seriousness. No one, and I mean no one, will harm this baby. Not if Klaus or I have anything to do with it.

He nodded and kissed my forehead. "I love you, darling. Take it easy for the rest of the night." He replied and was off in a flash.

I went downstairs to check on Hayley. She was sitting on the couch. "Are you okay? That was a close one."

"Yeah. I'm fine. Are you?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

Just then, the doorbell rang. Hayley and I both went to get it. We're sticking together tonight.

It was just Josh.

"Is Klaus home?" He asked, frantically.

"No." I shook my head.

"Where is he? I've been trying to find him all day. Marcel knows that Klaus lied about where he lives." Josh replied, a bit nervously.

"I'm not his keeper, Josh. I'll let him know to give you a call when he gets back." I said back.

He just nodded and left. I shut the door. Not even two seconds later, there was knocking again. Hayley and I shared an annoyed look.

"Josh, I just said-" I started to yell until I saw Marcel's face.

God damnit.

"August! So nice to see you." He said, fake nicely before looking to Hayley. "I'm Marcel. I don't think we've met."

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I stood in front of Hayley.

"I could ask you the same thing. Palace Royale not suit you anymore?" He then asked me. Is that where Klaus said we were staying?

"Got stuffy." I shrugged. "Is there something I can help you with or were you just in the neighborhood?"

"I was hoping I could catch Klaus."

"You and everyone else." Hayley muttered behind me.

"He's not here. I'll let him know you stopped by." I replied and shut the door in his face.

Hayley and I shared one worried glance before heading into the living room.

Someone else knocked at the damn door. Hayley and I shared one look before she got up to get it. There was silence for a moment.

I went up to see who it was but I took two steps off the couch before I felt a pain in my head and my eyes start to close. My body hit the floor and I was out like a light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 1.2K 7
แตƒแต˜แต—แต’แต–สฐแต’แต‡โฑแตƒ แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต‰แตƒสณ แต’แถ  แต‡แต‰โฑโฟแต แตƒหกแต’โฟแต‰
362K 10.2K 112
๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...
751K 9.1K 36
Includes: Damon Salvatore Stefan Salvatore Klaus Mikaelson Elijah Mikaelson Kai Parker *Requests Closed*
650 32 13
โ ๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Œ, ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โž ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๏ฟฝ...