Anbum Aranum Udaiththaayin

By Random_Sparks

அன்பும் அறனும் உடைத்தாயின் இல்வாழ்க்கை பண்பும் பயனும் அது. Can marriage be held in name of virtue with no lov... More

Vidhi
Thuyaram
Kaamam
Mana Kumaral
Nerukku Ner
Mudivu
Kilarchi
Kulappam
Avachol
Ninaivugal
Purakkanipu
Aravanaippu
Thelivu
Azhutham
Akkarai
Anbu
Unardhal
Vethanai
Ellai
Parisu
Kovam
Oppudhal
Pirivu
Sandhipu
Kaarpulli
Nallinakam
Nokkam
Kutra Unarchi
Vivagarathu
Unavagam
Illam
Ketuvai
Thaniyaga
Payirrunar
Pudavai
Sondham
Thirumanam
Udanpirappu
Irppu
Unarchi Purvam
Katandhu Pogum
Avan
Nambikai
Sudari
Pathukappu
Soan papadi
Kalangam
Unmai Tharunam
Varama Sabhama?
Uyir Uruvaadha
Tharunam
Anandha Naatkal
Munmozhivu
Yosanai
Edhirgalam
Niraivu
Varutham
Senkathire
Emmatram
Grahapravesam
Poruppu
Kudumbam
Suya Mariyadhai
Urudhi
Alosanai
Pilavu
Arivuruthal
Nermai
Kadai Thirappu
Dhooram
Samarasam
Amaidhi
En Jeevan
Mogathirai
Nee Naan Naam
Nerukkam
Pathirikkai
Polivu
Ennavale
Marudhani
Maangalyam
Kootu Kudumbam
Irudhiurai
Nandrigal 🙏🏽

Theeranadhi

1.3K 166 46
By Random_Sparks

The stage was filled with happy faces and contented hearts. Once all ceremonies were over, Parvathy came and hugged Mullai. Mullai teared up again when Murugan placed his hand on Mullai's head to bless.

Kanna tried to lighten the moment "Kathir anna kuda Mullai anni vazhaporanganu azharengala? Apo enga annan nelamai nenachu nanga evalavu azhanum theriyuma?", earning a whack from Mullai but not before a smile bloomed on all faces.

Once all retrieved from the sad moment, Mullai was again back with her sparkling face responding to gifts and photos with the lined-up relatives. After most of the crowd dispersed, it was time for the family pictures. Mullai and Kathir stood next to each other, and their arms brushed. Kathir got hold of her hand for the pictures, surprising her. They clicked photographs with Lakshmi amma, Murugan and Parvathy followed by each family. People kept shuffling but the couple stood rooted to the spot and Kathir never let go of her hand. Kanna and Meena was giving knowing glances with a smirk. Mullai couldn't help blush every time they passed a teasing smile. Finally, a complete picture with everyone in the family was clicked and more pair pictures were taken. Photographer didn't miss a chance to embarrass the couple requesting various poses and they both were glad when it was finally over.

Two hours after lunch, finally all rituals were over, and they vacated the mandapam. Mullai climbed the van and turned around to notice Kathir chatting with Sakthi. Sakthi had stayed until the end and even helped them clear the mandapam. She was grateful for his friendship. Involuntarily her eyes darted to the hoarding behind them, which held bride and groom's name. She remembered the last time she was in the very same mandapam, was for her wedding with Jeeva. Until now, the thought of getting married in the same mandapam did not cross her mind. A smile appeared on her face on how things have changed and how Kathir played a role to erase her past and make beautiful new memories.

Kathir got in and sat close to her that their shoulders were brushing. He took her hand in his. She didn't want to talk about her past now, as it seemed irrelevant. Her palms were sweating, and her fingers touched her thali absent mindedly which brought fresh tears to her eyes. He gently wiped the tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Ipo edhuku azhara?"

She shook her head in negative. She noticed Kathir's keen look on her. Somehow, she has started to feel everything differently. She felt his touch were not the same, that his eyes were seeing her differently. Though he was the same Kathir, she felt few new emotions bubbling knowing he is her husband now. They were finally married, and she is not still able to believe they made it through all the hurdles and were one today.

When they reached home, Dhanam was waiting with the Aarthi. Kannan made sure some crackers were burst too. Kathir and Mullai entered the house hand in hand and Mullai later lighted the diya in the sammy room and in front of her father in law picture.

Once all the paal pazham ritual was over, Mullai was allowed into Kathir's room to get changed. In all excitement this morning, she didn't realize how heavy her jewelry was, even her designer blouse was getting uncomfortable wearing it for a long time. She finally got rid of those along with her hair extensions and flowers and felt a lot lighter.

She noticed Kathir enter, when she was about to change to a new pair of saree. Before she could utter a word or cover herself, he was called

"Kathir, nee Jeeva room la dress mathiko da", by Dhanam and he gave a smile to Mullai before exiting. Mullai sighed on how she never got a chance to talk freely with Kathir even for two minutes and the funny part was she spent better time with him even before she was officially married to him.

She shook her head of those thoughts and got changed to another light weight soft silk saree. She was tired and all she wanted to do was to jump to bed and sleep in comfortable pajamas. But she knows her traditional custom driven mother would freak out, if she wore anything less than a silk saree now and she wasn't prepared to listen to her lecture.

Soon, her mother and father joined her, and they ended up spending some alone time before they left. It was close to 6 when her parents decided to leave and Mullai saw the sadness in her mother's eyes.

"Amma inga than ma iruka porean, idhuku edhuku ma azhara"

"Veetuku ponna, naanum appa matum than irupom. Veedu veruchodi irukum", she sniffed a tear.

"Daily call panidu. Seriya?", Parvathy added as they walked towards the waiting taxi.

"Rendu vaati kuda call panrean. Ilana nee pannu. Avalavu thana. Sirichutey po ma", Mullai added though she was crying on the inside. The thought of leaving her house permanently made her sad deep down.

"Viduma, ava apadi than. Chumma sathama pechu matum than. Aana satunu ipadi azharadhum ivala than irupa. ", Murugan consoled his daughter.

"Amamdi nanga varoom ma. Mapillai varoom. Pathukonga", Murugan added turning towards Kathir and he nodded in return.

Seeing Murugan tear up a little too,  Kathir held his mamas hand , "Nenga eppo venna Mullaiya pakka Karaikudi varalam. Adhu unga ponnu veedu. Ethana naal venumo Thangitu kuda ponga. ",he comforted them and a smile reached Murugan's face.

Mullai gave her mom and dad one last hug before they got into the car with teary eyes. Once they left, Dhanam went to the kitchen to start with dinner work, while Kathir accompanied Jeeva to clear out things brought from the mandapam.

Mullai was tired but she knew she could not take a nap as it was close to 6. She was not sure what she had to do. The house looked alien though she had practically lived in this house for an year.

She walked into the kitchen not knowing what else to do

"Mulla, konja neram rest yeduka vendiyadhu thana? Inga edhuku vandha?", Dhanam questioned.

"Illa ka. Velaku vecha aparam thunga mudiyadey. Adhan ungaluku help panalamnu vandhean"

"Oh amam la. Mani 6 kita achu. Seri naan samayal velai pathukarean. Elarum inaiku sikiram saptudalamnu than ipovey samaika vandhutean. Oru mani nerathila saptudalam. Nee poi tv pathu rest yedu. Inga edhuku nikara", Dhanam almost chased her away.

She reluctantly went towards the sofa. She saw Kathir in living room. She averted her eyes down immediately to the ground when she caught his eyes on her and sat on other side of the sofa. How badly she wished to stretch her legs over, taking up the sofa and chat away to glory with him. Knowing that wasn't remotely possible, she grabbed on the remote to turn on the tv, so they don't run into any awkward or teasing situation. They stole glances at each other but didn't start a conversation as they knew people could walk in any time. TV was playing some old movie but neither of them paid any attention to it.

Later, they had dinner served in banana leaf and Dhanam made sure it included many varieties and even sweet for the newly wedded couple. After this long day finally ended beautifully, Mullai was finally at ease. She was sitting beside Kanna relaxing in living room when Kathir and Jeeva also joined them. They were chatting lightly on various happenings of the wedding, when Dhanam called Mulla

"Mulla, en kuda konjam va"

"Enna ka? Edavadhu venuma?", she asked walked towards Dhanam's room.

"First night ku ready aga venama?", she said teasing her. Mullai shut her eyes and curled her toes. She really wanted to become invisible from there.

"Akka, edhuku ka indha erpadu elam? "

"Idhu elam morai Mulla. Nee podavaiya maathu . Naan 10 nimishathula poo yeduthu varean"

"Akka veetla elarum irukanga. Enaku oru mathiri iruku", Mullai tried to reason with her again.

"Bayapadadha. Kanna va athai kuda thunga solikarean inaiku. Adhan annena, anni'ya elam sapida kuda iruka solala.", Dhanam added proudly how well she planned these which made Mullai further embarrassed.

After changing into the saree for the night, she was led to Kathir's room by Dhanam. "Inaiku Kathir mayangi vizha poran", Dhanam teased again making Mullais ears go all red. Mullai couldn't wait to run into the room to escape more teasing and embarrassment.

Letting out a deep breath, she made into the room but stood frozen in the middle looking at the bed. It was all decorated in rose petals in shape of two hearts in the middle. There were also scented candles glowing at the nightstand. A fruit basket and sweets were also not missed in the scene.

Kathir was sitting on the corner of the bed, leaning against the wall, scrolling his mobile. Realizing her presence, he lifted his head, and his gaze didn't waver from her.

It was still hard to digest that he had got married to her. This morning she looked so beautiful in bridal attire. But now, she looked more gorgeous even without make up and he smiled thinking how simplicity suited her.

Mullai couldn't stand his gaze any longer. Somehow entering the room as his wife made her all jittery. The subtle teasing by Dhanam made the situation even worse.

"Okaru. En ipadi nikara?", Kathir brought her from her reverie.

She nodded, perching upon the edge of the bed.

"En apadi okandhu iruka. Olunga than okarean. "

"Bed la ivalavu poo irukey?"

"Adhai elam eduka mudiyadhu. Paravala apadiyey okaru. Inga va", he patted to space near him.

Reluctantly she placed herself on the other side of the bed, leaving ample gap between them.

"Adi pavi, en kuda ipo than mudhal vaati thaniya irukara mathiri bayapadara. Bayapadadha, onum panna matean. Kita va", he gave a half-suppressed chuckle.

"Veetla elarum veliya irukanga. Enaku oru mathiri iruku", she replied nervously fidgeting with edge of her pallu.

"Adhukunu avangala elam veeta vitu thorathava mudiyum? ", he mocked , and she gave him a deadly stare.

"Mulla, kita va", he asked again lowering his voice. Not able to resist, she moved closer to him. As she seated beside him,

"Enna achu?", he asked concerned.

"Chumma anupi irundha kuda paravala. Ipadi alangaram panni. Oru mathiri iruku. Akka vera otti thalitanga"

"hmm. Adhu elam avanga seiyaradhu thana.Romba yosikadha", he comforted her. He wrapped his arms around her waist. Her body was warm and soft, he rested his head on her shoulder.  His curls tickled her skin.

"Thukam varudha Kathiru?", she asked

"Ilayey. Mani 9 thana agudhu", He nodded negative eating up his yawn turning away from her shoulder.

"Adhan theriyudhey", she giggled. "Sapidarapovey pathean. Athana vaati kotavi vitta", she said lacing her fingers with his.

"Kalaiyil nalungunu sikiram ezhupitanga. Athana neeram vera ninutitu irundhom la. Adhan.

Enaku achu paravala. Nee athana podavai vera mathina. Tireda irupa. Sangalam konjam neramavadhu rest yeduthiya ilaya?"

"Illa. Enakum Eppo da padupomnu than irundhuchu. Aana Amma appa kelambavey late ayiduchu."

"Hmm puriyudhu. Seri thungariya appo ?", he asked.

"Enna?", she asked parting away from him and staring at his face attentively. She glances at his hand. He was still holding her wrist, gently stroking the sensitive skin on the underside with his thumb. His touch was gentle enough that it tickles causing shivers to work their way down her spine and across every nerve in her body.

"Apadi edhuku pakara. Tireda irundha thungaradhu thana? Mudhal iravuna, thunga kudadhunu edhavadhu rule iruka enna?", he added.

When he noticed her baffled expression, he added "Adhu ilama, idhu onum namaku mudhal rathiri ilayey..."

"Kathirrrrr", she shrieked and closed her eyes in embarrassment.

This seemed to interest him and he turned his body towards him, his eyes fully focused on her face

"namba mudhal rathiri pathiya , illa mudhal magal pathi yosikaraya? ", he asked and she felt like it was seconds away from exploding.

"Adhu elam onum illa. Neeya edavadhu yosikadha. Thungalam va. Sema tireda iruku. Epo da thungalamnu sayidhiram irundhu wait panrean ", she lied as she didn't want him to use this opportunity and tease her more.

Her answer amused him and corner of his lips lifted upwards.

"ipadi vekka pattu naan pathadhu ilayey. Naan kuda ulla vandhadum, yennai enna panna poriyonu yosanaiyil irundhean", he said while smirking.

She picked a pillow near her and started hitting him.

"Adikadha di", he pulled away the pillow and rubbed his shoulders "Ipadi adikara"

"Enamo naan adichu unaku valikara mathiri than. Inum adichu irukanum. Yennai otaradhil enna apadi oru kushiyo unaku", she sulked

"Amama ma. Madam matum enna otinadhey illa paaru"

"amam otranga. Poviya...", she smiled and within seconds "Achocho!", she almost screamed

"Eiii enna achu?", he asked worried

"En birthday ku gift vanginanu sonna la? . Adha kalyanam apo tharanu sonna? Tharuviya? Illa edho vanginanu sonadhey bonga?", she kept hands on her waist and challenged him.

"Cha sandhiram edhuthu vechean shelf la. Nee vandhadum marandhutean paaru", he said as he got up from the bed and walked towards the shelf.

He settled comfortably next to her and handed her a jewelry box. Curiosity took over and she hurriedly opened the box to retrieve a pair of beautiful antique gold bangles.

"Pudichu iruka? Namba kalyanathuku modhiram vanga ponnapo ketiyey. Kalyanathuku aparam Valayal vangi thara solli...", he dragged

For several seconds she sat there with no reaction and when he thought she didn't like the bangles, she burst out laughing.

"Edhuku sirikara ippo?", he asked confused

"En maligai kada manga, ivalavu vaatha irupenu theriyama pochey", she clenched on to her stomach and laughed even harder.

"Solitu siri Mulla", he asked little irritated.

She leaned forward and held on both his cheeks pulling and squeezing them.

"Ipadi apadiva irundha, enaku valagapu panna mathiri than", she chuckled.

He blinked his eyes in confusion on why she was bringing up her baby shower when it slowly dawned on him and his eyes widened.

"Purinjuduchu pola", she asked cheekily only to be pulled forcefully towards him that she fell on his chest.

Their faces were only inches away and she kept looking into those brown eyes. She found warmness and comfort every time he held her close.

" Valayal pottu vidu", she said huskily.

Once he placed it on her, he pulled her onto his lap. She smiled and leaned forward to place a kiss on his left cheek. Leaning away she saw his lips curve into a big smile. She leaned closer and gave a long lingering kiss on his other cheek.

"Adha anaiku neera solla vendiyadhu thana?", he whispered, when she leaned again to kiss his left cheek again.

"Solli irundha?", she challenged him.

"Unaku valagappu panna enna erpadu pananumo, ineram panni irupean. Ipadi thungariyanu kettu iruka matean." He whispered against her face, his breaths tickling her skin. His face lingered closer to hers for a long moment before she exclaimed.

"kiss pannunu sonna than panuviya?"

She heard him chuckle, after which he placed his warm lips on hers. She didn't hesitate much and responded with equal fervor. Somewhere amidst the kiss, he lay back on the bed and pulled her along him, their lips still devouring each other.

All she remembered was feeling dizzy after the heated kiss and falling asleep in his embrace, with their bodies molded with each other and her face hidden in the crook of his neck.

**

Next morning, when Mullai woke up, she found Kathir propped up with the support of his elbow and staring at her with a calculative gaze. His other hand was wrapped around her waist, holding her closer.

She smiled shyly remembering how they were now married, the kiss that happened and how they cozied up to sleep. She had the best sleep in a while and just the thought of being able to share the same bed with him for rest of her live widened her smile.

"Good morning. Inametu phone la anupa venam", she said, stretching her arms over her head.

"Good morning", he answered brushing her hair back from my forehead.

"Un kita onnu kekanum"

"Enna?", she asked in a serious voice, feeling paranoid all of a sudden.

"En kuda honeymoon varuviya?", he asked making small circles on skin of her stomach from the place where her saree had moved away during sleep.

"Honeymoona?", she repeated behind him. She had never thought about it and was secretly grateful for him thinking about them spending some quality time together.

"hmm amam. Honeymoom na kalyanam aanadhum purushan pondatti sendhu poradhu.."

She smacked his hand "Kolupa?"

"Pinna, ipadi vaya polandha. Seri unaku theriyadhu polanu nenachean"

"Nenapa nenapa. Enna dhirinu kekara?"

"Sakthi anaiku avar friend oda restort irukunu sonar. Adhan polamanu yosichean. Un kita mudhala kekalamnu"

"Adhana parthean. Neeya yosichatiyonu"

"En yosika matena?", he asked his hold on her becoming stronger.

"En kuda thaniya iruka thonanumey adhuku", she mocked him again.

He gave a stare and asked "Ipo varaenu solriya, ilanu solriya?"

"varalenu vera soluvena? Kekaran paaru", she rolled her eyes and his smile widened as he heard her muttering. He leaned down to kiss her forehead. She tried to sit up before his lips could go anywhere else.

"adhu kula enga pora? ", he whispered pulling her down to kiss her neck applying little pressure, enough to leave a hickey.

"Kathir, kalayil achu. Akka vandhu kadhava thatuvanga"

"Inum vidiyala. Mani 4 than agudhu. ..", he said before hovering over her. He admired her from head to toe and she flushed in response. Her flushed look turned him on even more and he kissed her with all he had. Soon the kiss turned more imitate, until they lost to each other for the next hour forgetting everything else around them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 6.5K 29
Sithara Raghuvaran, a 21 year old girl who is broken, scared and struggling hard to get used to the new world which looks straight opposite to the wo...
342K 29.5K 73
Ashaangi story💜☃️❄..... plѕ ѕuppσrt🤝 ít rєαdєrєччччѕѕѕѕ.... ungαlσdα ѕuggєѕtíσnѕ solunga.commєnt your víєwѕ αвσut thíѕ plσt whєthєr should í cont...
6.4K 1.1K 23
காதலின் 💞தேடலில் நிகழும் தவிப்புகள்.....