[๐Ÿ] ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ- ๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด...

By dizzyluna

๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ [๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค] [๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ] [... More

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ 
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด
๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ
๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด

๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด

2.6K 103 9
By dizzyluna

OF COURSE THERE'S BEEN A PROBLEM. Last night, a few witches tried to attack Hayley. Obviously that didn't work, but Klaus is pissed and went to get Sophie. He returned with her and sat her on the couch.

"We had a deal! You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army, and whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Hayley to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches." Klaus exclaimed.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Hayley, August and I are linked, remember? They die, I die." Sophie replied.

"Then who were they?" I demanded.

"They're a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the baby." Sophie explained.

"What kind of vision?" Klaus asked. Yeah, I'd like to know that, too.

"She has them all the time. They're totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one." She replied. Still not answering the questions.

"Well, how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted?" I asked her.

"Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches." Sophie replied. Jesus.

"Oh, well, I grow fonder of this child by the second." Klaus shrugged with a smile.

"Sophie, look, I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson miracle baby whilst he tried to win your witch Davina's loyalty. Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is?" Rebekah asked.

Oh, and the whole Davina thing. Apparently, everyone has met her expect for me, her literal sister. Even Klaus did. He may have taunted her after I asked him not to, not for her, but for him because she's a very powerful witch and can hurt him. Elijah is awake and out of the coffin trying to talk to her.

Klaus and I decided to keep the fact that I'm Davina's sister under wraps right now. If they don't know, they don't need to know. Rebekah, Elijah, Klaus, Hayley and Marcel know. I need to talk to Marcel as soon as I can.

"Elijah is talking to Davina?" Sophie asked, surprised.

"Yeah. As we speak, I imagine." Rebekah replied.

"I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd." Sophie let out. Oh, god. If she's a Claire, I'm sure she's been through her fair share of trauma.

"Do tell." Klaus said.

Sophie hesitated before speaking. "I wasn't always an advocate for the witches. My sister was devoted like our parents, and our upbringing was very strict which drove me nuts. The minute I turned 21, I left the quarter to travel...and play. But I wanted to be a chef, so I came back to Rosseau's. That's when my sister came into to tell that the elders are moving forward with The Harvest."

Oh, god. I always thought The Harvest was a myth. I'm so happy I didn't grow up in the Quarter.

"What the bloody hell is The Harvest?" Rebekah asked.

"It's a ritual our coven does every 3 centuries so that the bond to our ancestral magic is restored. We appease our ancestors, they keep our ancestral power flowing." Sophie replied.

"And why haven't I heard of this?" Klaus asked.

"I've heard of it. I always thought The Harvest was a myth." I let out.

"It's the kind that some people take literally and some people don't. They had the girls of our community preparing for months. Four would be chosen for The Harvest. They said that it was an honor, that they were special. I also thought it was a myth." Sophie replied.

"Was it?" Rebekah asked.

Before Sophie could reply, Klaus's phone was ringing. It was, of course, Marcel. He wants Klaus to go to the bayou with him because of the dead witches. It looked like damage from werewolves. I hate him even more now that I know he knew I had a sister and didn't say anything.

"You can't go out there now. I need to gather the witches' remains and consecrate them. If I don't get to them before sundown, we lose the link to their magic." Sophie spoke.

"Those witches tried to kill Hayley. I prefer for Marcel's informant not to find anything that would lead him back to us, to her, or to, you know...that." Klaus said and pointed to Hayley's stomach.

"You are all class." Hayley muttered as she walked in the room.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Klaus. "You make it so hard some days."

Klaus smiled and looked to Sophie. "Stay put and save the rest of your story till I return."

No one stayed put. Sophie went to go out on her own but Hayley and I followed her to the tomb where she keeps her witchy stuff.

"Hey, what the hell?" Sophie asked as she saw us behind her.

"You're going out there, anyway, aren't you?" I asked her.

"We want to go with you." Hayley added.

"No thanks. Already got assaulted by Klaus this morning, don't need a repeat." Sophie replied to us. I don't take no for an answer.

"What if what's responsible for all those dead witches is still out there? We've already established that it likes me and hates witches, so you'll be safer with me." Hayley replied. That's very true. They ended up saving Hayley last night.

"Sorry if I'm not buying your sudden concern for my safety." Sophie let out and tried to sneak past us.

Hayley put her hand on the wall, blocking her from leaving. "Listen, the whole reason I came to this stupid town in the first place was to learn more about my family. Your sister is the one that told me Marcel ran the werewolves out of the Quarter into the bayou and last night, pretty sure that some guardian angel wolf saved my life. So I'm coming with you." Hayley went on.

"And I'm coming because she's carrying my child...and I'm a way stronger witch than you, no offense." I told Sophie. She just nodded, understanding.

"Could you three be more idiotic?" Rebekah asked as she walked in behind us. Oops. "Two can play the follow game, you know. You heard Klaus. He and Marcel are heading right where you're going." Rebekah said. Quite frankly, I don't really care.

"So distract them, unless you want to lock a hormonal pregnant werewolf in a tomb, I'm coming with you. And wouldn't Elijah be mad if the baby and I died of asphyxiation?" Hayley taunted.

"Uh, I would die, too." I added.

Rebekah sighed and we were all on our way. Rebekah gave a call to Klaus to tell him to distract Marcel.

As we were walking through the bayou, Rebekah asked Sophie to tell us more about The Harvest.

"Klaus said to wait." Sophie replied.

"Yes. He also said to stay out of the bayou, and yet here we are amongst the crawly and buzzy creatures." I muttered as we walked through. I am not a woodsy person.

"We're here." Hayley spoke as we came across bodies. It was a sight. Slightly horrifying.

We saw wolf tracks. That's not very good.

We heard a twig snap and a person walking forward.

"What the hell? An original? The witch?" He let out.

Shit.

He then took off in a rush. That was definitely Marcel's informant.

I huffed. "I'll call Klaus."

"Good, because I'm not." Rebekah muttered.

I called him and he answered almost instantly. "What is it, darling?"

"Don't kill me, but we may have a slight problem." I let out and started to explain what happened. He was not too happy.

"Let me get this straight. Against all logic, you, Hayley and Rebekah went to the bayou, where you ran into a man you think may be Marcel's informant. And then you lost him." He went on, a bit defeated.

"Like I said, slight problem. You should probably know that he's on his way to Marcel to rat us out- skinny guy in a hurry. Looks like he saw a ghost." I let out.

"I'll handle it. I'll need a distraction." He answered.

Rebekah heard that and nodded. She then took off in a speed. "Rebekah's on her way."

"August, you are a pain in my ass."

"I know, I know. You're not a walk in the park either. Thank you. I love you." I replied and hung up.

Did I just say...

My eyes went wide. I mean, it's no secret that I love him and he loves me but we've never said it. It just...came out.

Hayley walked over to me to see me in my shocked state. "Did you just-"

"Yup. Yes, I did."

"And then you hung up."

"Yes." I nodded awkwardly.

I asked Sophie to explain The Harvest to me so I could forget what I said to Klaus over the phone. Might as well deal with the sister problem.

So, she explained what happened. The Harvest is basically a slaughtering of four teenage girls. The witch, Bastiana, slit the throat of the three other girls including Sophie's niece, Monique. Marcel intervened in enough time to save Davina. His vampires killed everyone else who was involved in hurting these girls. One of them was my birth mother. My birth mother is dead, along with every other parental figure I have ever known. Honestly, if she was willing to get her child killed in a stupid ritual, maybe she's better off dead.

The Harvest isn't complete because Davina is alive. She was supposed to die and after she died, the other girls would resurrect. In their death, their power transferred to Davina, making her a very very powerful witch. Probably as powerful as me. Marcel took her in before anyone else could hurt her. I'll give him that one.

This scares me about Sophie's motives, though. If she wants her hands on Davina to kill her, could we ever trust her to begin with?

I have never met Davina yet, but I feel connected to her in a certain way I cannot explain. She's my sister. I've been the older sister for a long time. It's my job to protect her, even if she doesn't know.

I need to talk to Marcel as soon as I can.

At the ends of the day, we were all home. Klaus finally arrived.

With Elijah.

Rebekah ran up to give him a hug. When the released, he came over to me and held his arms out. I engulfed him in a hug after.

After he talked to Hayley, we all met so he could tell us what he learned from Davina.

"Everything that brought us here to New Orleans was a lie. This story that Sophie Devereaux fabricated, this struggle for control of the French Quarter, this war between vampires and witches, wasn't over territory at all. This was over Davina. 8 months ago, Sophie Devereaux and her sister Jane-Anne lost everything. Now, 4 months after that, a young, pregnant girl wanders into their restaurant. Suddenly, all hope is renewed. Jane-Anne actually sacrificed her life so that her sister could use you to find Davina. If Sophie Devereaux is successful in capturing Davina, she can return Jane-Anne's daughter back to life. We thought we'd come here to wage a war for power. This is about family. In order to return her niece back to life, Sophie Devereaux will fight to the death. That makes her more dangerous than anyone." Elijah went on.

"We need to get unlinked. Stat." Hayley muttered.

Elijah looked to me. "Davina has no one except Marcel."

"Did you tell her about me?" I asked him.

He hesitated before he nodded. "I wanted to give her some kind of hope. That there's someone who cares for her. That she's not alone."

With that, I stood up. I've heard all I needed to hear.

"Where are you going?" Klaus asked me.

"To find Marcel. I'm meeting Davina. Tonight." I told them.

Klaus got up and ran to me. "Why don't you just go to where she is? Elijah knows. There's no need to go through Marcel."

"Because I want to look him in the eye and ask why he kept us from each other. He knows what she went through and hid her only family from her. And for what? So he can use her as a weapon? That's not gonna fly with me." I huffed and went for the door.

Klaus followed me still. "Wait, please!"

"What? You're not gonna convince me otherwise, Nik." I told him honestly. My mind is made up.

"Just...I love you, too. I never said it back. Be safe." He let out. Oh. I didn't think he was going to say that.

I smiled and held his face in my hands. "I love you." With that, I kissed him and went to the compound.

When I got there, I was greeted by his vampires. They wanted to give me a hard time but Marcel came forward.

"She's fine, guys." He spoke and walked over to me. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" He asked with a deep breath. He's angry tonight.

"You knew Davina was my sister, and yet you said nothing. Why?" I demanded.

He sighed and gestured to the table off to the side. I wearily followed him and sat down.

"I didn't tell you because it was my only advantage with Klaus. I had information he didn't." He shrugged.

I looked at him baffled. "Advantage? You kept her only living family member a secret for some power trip against Klaus?" I questioned, my voice growing louder and louder every second. "Marcel, I'm going to make one thing very clear. Whatever power struggle you and Klaus are going through has nothing to do with me. I don't want any part of it. You don't need to insert yourself into family matters."

"That's not what I was trying to do. Look, I saved her when she had no one and I'm protective of her. I don't want someone new to come in and hurt her like everyone else has." He replied.

"I know her story, Marcel. I know about The Harvest. I'm not going to hurt her. Especially after everything I have been through." I paused. "And that is very rich coming from you while you keep her stowed away in an attic, ready to use when you need her to save your ass. She's a person. Not a weapon."

"I'm just trying-"

"To protect her. I know." I paused. "I want to meet her."

He shook his head. "August, I don't think that's the best idea for tonight."

"I wasn't asking permission, Marcel. I'm telling you as a courtesy. You can either come with me or not, but I am meeting her." I told him.

He gritted his teeth. "You and your little boyfriend are a lot more similar than you let on."

"You don't know the half of it." I replied and bounced my eyebrows. "If you want whats best for her, you'd let her meet her only living sister. Especially now when she needs the support and protection."

"How do I know this isn't some play for Klaus?" He asked me.

I scoffed. "Not everything about me is about Klaus." I paused. "Listen, I have lost almost all of my family in a very short period of time. My birth mother and father wanted nothing to do with me when I was born. I was adopted by my aunt and uncle who took me in as their own to raise along with their two kids. Then, they died in a car crash. My cousin turned out to be my sister because we share the same father. My aunt Jenna took over as our guardian and then died in Klaus' sun and moon ritual. My birth father sacrificed himself to save my sister in that ritual. Then, my sister's history teacher who was dating said aunt took over as a parental figure and died because of Klaus' mother. And then, my brother, who is actually my cousin but I consider my brother, died recently. My sister, who is a vampire, turned off her humanity after I begged her not to, so I left them and moved in with Klaus and his family. Are you following?" I paused. "That is six dead family members in the last two years. On top of that, I found out my birth mother died. So pardon me if I'd like to meet one of the last remaining member of family."

After my tangent, he just nodded. "Yeah, I'll take you to her."

"Thank you." I huffed.

With that, he took me to the church and brought me up to the attic. I'm kinda nervous.

He knocked on her door. "D, there's someone I'd like you to meet."

"Come in." I heard from inside.

He opened the door and walked in. I was behind him.

"Davina, this is August-"

"You're my sister." She let out, almost in disbelief.

I nodded. "I am."

She got off her bed and slowly walked over to me. She's slightly shorter than me.

We were face to face for a moment before she threw her arms around my shoulders. I felt her ease in to chest. I wrapped my arms around her in a second. She needed this hug. I could tell.

"I'll leave you to it." Marcel spoke and walked out.

I stayed over all night. Turns out we had a lot to catch up on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751K 9.1K 36
Includes: Damon Salvatore Stefan Salvatore Klaus Mikaelson Elijah Mikaelson Kai Parker *Requests Closed*
105K 3K 27
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
77.8K 2.9K 11
๐‚๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ /๐Š๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ3๐ฏ/ ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐ก ๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ : ๐š ๐ ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๏ฟฝ...
96.9K 2.3K 33
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ โ”€โ”€ โ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜”๐˜ด. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...