Beyond Temptation | 18+

By Basictales

A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality... More

Introduction
More Characters
1) Enigma
2) Sharing Her
3) Cute Siren
4) Stalking Them
5) Meeting
6) Look At Me
7) Kind or Clever Mind?
8) Challenge
9) Doomed
10) She's No Angel
11) Stop Staring At Me
12) What have you done Brother!
13) Be careful what U wish 4
14) That night I kissed you
15) The Good bye Look
16) Choose or Loose
17) The Devil's Den
18) Like a Sandalwood's Scent
19) Dreaming of you
20) The Punishment
21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.
22) My Princess
23) Date Night
24) Power Play
25) Fantasizing about her
26) The Girl Who Loved Digvijay
27) Dirty Desires
28) Save The Date
29) Love
30) Scarlet Letter
31) Jalebis And Kisses
32) Red
33) My Home
34) Gucci And Knife
35) We Are Who We Are
36) Dirty Vibes - I
37) Dirty Vibes II
38) Found You Lost You
39) Where Have You Been?
40) One For All And All For One
41) The Eighth Vow
42) A Dark Red Season
43) I Can't Pretend
44) Swing Of Love
45) Serendipity
46) No Us Without You
47) Sugar
48) Claims
49) Soft Flower
50) Wild Flower
51) Crimson Leaves
The Aesthetic
52) Infidelity
54) The Unsaid Feelings
55) The Fourth Man
56) Someone Out There
57) Sacrifices
58) My Type Of Touch
59) Horny Husband
60) Love Is In The Air
61) Souvenir
62) Realization
63) February
64) Losing Someone
65) Lady Of His Dreams
66) Pain
67) Let's Burn Ourselves A Bit
68) When The Souls Met
69) Just Like Animals
70) Anal What!?
71) Ass Cheeks Blushing
72) Past ?
73) Kamasutra
74) Naked
75) Honeymoon - I
76) Honeymoon II
77) Honeymoon - III
78) Confession
79) Public Sex ?
80) Two Years, Two Months
81) The Gala

53) Flightless Bird

6.4K 453 184
By Basictales

🦋

Aadya flinched looking at the venom in his eyes.

No one has ever looked at her with this much hatred.

Rudra put his hand around her shoulder, bringing her closer to his body and in reflex Aadya wrapped her hand around his torso.

Rudra glared back at his father with equal venom in his eyes.

No one can look at his wife with hatred. Not even his father.

Aadya looked up at him,"Sugar," she whispered.

Rudra looked down at his wife who was glued to his body, almost laying her head on his chest,"Please," she said in a small voice when she felt anger radiating from him.

Rudra closed his eyes and took a breath.

Placing a soft kiss on her forehead he nodded and acknowledged his father's presence,"Hello," he said as politely as he could.

Mr. Pratap had his jaw clenched.

He was glaring at the woman who was clinging to his son like some leech. He was sure she must be clinging to her other two husbands the same way.

Characterless woman!

He cursed her in his mind.

Because of her his son was out of his clutch.

"Dad," his gaze snapped to his son when he called him dad.

In the last few days he has only called him sir.

"Move your gaze. She is not comfortable," Rudra said, looking dead in his eyes. His hold on Aadya, tightened.

"I am sure she is used to seeing disgust and hatred in people's eyes," he said as his lips twisted, unpleasantly.

Aadya closed her eyes, hiding her face in her sugar's chest. Everyone has adored her till now. No one has ever seen her with disgust. She was never used to this.

"Or are you still hiding your bitch from the world," he taunted and Aadya flinched.

She knew he didn't like her.

Like? He hates her but even after knowing everything his words were making her sad and heart broken.

"That is enough! Now, don't speak a word about my wife. Be in your limit, father. Otherwise I will do something reckless," a cloud of warning settled over his features as he spat the words to his father.

Mr. Pratap's lips twisted wryly. Once again his son raised his voice before him only because of this girl.

Once again he threatened her only for his so-called wife.

"You have the audacity to step inside my home after giving me a death threat," the wooden stick hit the floor as he walked towards them with disgust evident in his eyes.

Aadya snapped her gaze to Rudra,"You gave your father a death threat?" she asked not believing what his father said.

When Rudra did not say anything Aadya took it as yes,"How can you do that?" she asked, unbelievably.

"He did that for you. He threatened his father to kill only for his so-called wife," Rudra's father snarled.

Aadya gasped hearing the truth from his mouth,"when" she asked her husband.

"When we couldn't find you that day. I thought he did something to you,"Rudra said glaring at the floor, not able to meet his father's or wife's gaze.

"I am sorry.. " she said to Mr. Pratap in a low voice asking forgiveness on Rudra's behalf.

Ignoring her completely Mr. Pratap looked at his son,"Didn't I tell you to never come back to my home. Then how dare you to step inside my home and that too with this woman," he spat in disgust.

"Her presence impures my home," he said looking at Aadya.

That was the last nail in the coffin and Rudra shouted at his father,"Not a word more father. Not a word more. My wife genuinely wanted to meet you, that's why I brought her here. But I can not stand here where people disrespect my wife," he looked at his mother and sister who stood there silent when his father spat nonsense about his wife.

He was ready to go out of this house but Aadya stopped him,"Please," she whispered. She really wanted to know them.

Rudra gritted his teeth looking away from her. The pleading look on her face was melting him.

On the other hand, Rudra's mother held her husband's hand and pleaded with her teary eyes to not say anything more to Aadya and let them be here for lunch only.

"Please," she whispered with her lips quivering. Mr. Pratap gritted his teeth looking away from her. His wife's pleading eyes were melting him.

Though he was one of those men who likes to keep women beneath their shoes but from his heart he does love her it was another thing he never shows her this. "Alright,.only for you I am letting them stay here for lunch," he said, emotionlessly.

However Rudra was adamant to leave. He can not stay here where his wife is disrespected.

"Sugar, please," Aadya again said and Rudra cursed when her voice broke.

"Alright. Only if they give what you deserve," he said to his wife.

And looking at his father he said," Respect."

*****************************

Rudra held his wife's hand tightly.

Everyone's eyes wandered to their joined hands on the dining table.

The silence prevailing in the atmosphere was tense and long.

Aadya could feel everyone's gaze coming on her every now and then. The lunch was coming to an end and no one had said a word.

She glanced at her sugar. He was as quiet as the cold ocean. He has never told her what caused the difference between him and his father.

She would have understood if they would not have shared a light and friendly relationship but what she witnessed today was pure hate.

She wanted to know the reason for their difference but she would not ask. She will not force him to open up to her.

He will do it when he feels the time is right.

"Umm.." she tried to break the prevailing silence.

Everyone looked at her when she spoke.

"Mr. Pratap," she called, "How long have you been in politics?"

And the atmosphere became more serious and unsettling.

No woman in this house before had asked a question related to man's work and duties.

Mr. Pratap looked at Aadya. She has a pleasant smile on her face, her back was straight and her eyes held the confidence which was lacking a few minutes ago.

The majestic yet calm aura surrounding her.

Everyone was stunned by her initiative in conversation but Mr. Pratap frowned.

"Thirty years," nonetheless, he answered in a flat tone.

"It means you joined politics after you two had Rudra," she smiled, glancing at her husband.

The way she took her husband's name stunned the conservative man more.

In his family no woman takes her husband's name.

He was right from the start. She is the woman who would tarnish his family's name.

"My sugar is lucky for you," Aadya's chin raised up in pride as she met Mr. Pratap's eyes, smiling broadly.

Mr. Pratap's hold on the spoon was tightened. He was controlling himself just for the sake of his wife.

"Do you need anything," Rudra's mother asked, noticing the way Mr. Pratap's jaw clenched and his eyes changed.

"Yes, go and bring warm water for me. I thought you have learned to not repeat mistakes but I was wrong. After so many years in marriage and you still repeat the same mistakes," his face has no emotions, he didn't even shout.

He said it calmly but his wife felt the insult coming her way.

But like a loving and caring wife she nodded her head with a smile and leaving her lunch halfway she stood up from her chair to get a glass of warm water for her husband.

"Please, continue with your lunch. I will get it," Aadya said and without waiting for any reply she walked to the kitchen to bring warm water for him.

Aadya was hurt when a detestful look came on Mr. Pratap's face when she placed the glass of water before him.

Sitting beside her husband she again started a conversation with Mr. Pratap,"Which political leader inspired you to join politics?" she asked, curiously.

She wanted to decrease the hatred in his heart for her. It is doubtful that he will start treating her like Jairaj treats her but they can have a decent relationship at least.

Mr. Pratap stifled a sigh and looked at the young girl. Her face was shining with self assurance and pride.

He glared at her icily hoping she would flinch like last time.

However, this time Aadya has made up her mind especially after knowing that Rudra has threatened his father only for her.

If she was in Mr. Pratap's place she would gouge her eyes out by now. How can a son threaten to kill his own father!

She maintained eye contact with him. Not flinching or getting hurt by the hatred in his eyes.

At the end Mr. Pratap has to answer her with a sigh,"Mr. Viraj Pratap singh. My father," he replied with pride. His eyes shone with the love and respect he has for his father.

Alas, only if he had the same amount of love and respect in his heart for his mother.

"Why?" she asked. "Mr. Viraj Pratap was one of the most conservative leaders of India during the 70's."

"His ideas and thoughts were great. He was an ideal leader and politician. His policies and ideology make him win five consecutive elections. It's a record even till now," he answered, challenging the woman who was insulting his father by calling him a conservative leader.

"Yes. You are absolutely right but he lost his sixth election although he had a huge support from the public. Why?"

"It is a basic rule of politics. The strike has to get broken," he continued the conversation as the other people watched them exchanging views, stunned and silent.

Aadya shook her head, so deep in explaining her point of view that she forgot she was speaking about her grandfather in law,"No. That's where you are wrong, Sir. He lost the election because he presented a bill which was simply against women's rights.

I mean which virtuous politicians present a bill which says a woman should not attain the same status as a man in any discipline of the government and every woman of the country should be not allowed to step outside the home alone after evening !

Believe me his ideologies summoned the end to his political career," she ended her sentence with a shake of her head and brought her attention back to her food.

Mr. Pratap looked at her silently, clenching his jaw. The hatred in his heart for her only increased after meeting her.

What the hell his son sees in her! She is so proud and rude.

Even the man thinks twice before speaking ill of their family and she is saying it so easily.

He was infuriated.

"He was never wrong. A woman should know her place and by bringing this kind of policy my father was only showing women their place in society. She was, is and will always be below men. That's the truth, the sooner you accept it the better," he said, coldly.

"Women are below men because they are incomplete without men. They simply can't exist without men.A woman could never be equal to a man because a man can survive without a woman but a woman will never survive a day without a man.

A happy and prosperous home is where a woman never indulges in man's business and does her household and family duties diligently."

"Mr. Pratap, do you believe in Indian mythology or do you ignore it calling it an illusion? " she asked him politely.

"I do believe in it," his brow arched when she asked him about something which was out of the topic.

"Then you must know about the concept of God being half woman and half man," she smiled.

Mr. Pratap tried to perceive what was going in her mind," Yes, I know. The concept is of Ardhanarishvara. It represents the synthesis of masculine and feminine energies."

Aadya shook her head with a slight chuckle, "You are right, Sir. It shows that whether it is a man or woman they can't exist independent of each other. They must exist together in harmony being equal to each other; only then will a home be happy and prosperous.

Insulting a woman, caging her in a home, treating her as a liability and every minute reminding her that being a woman is her fault doesn't make you man or shows your masculinity.

Masculinity does not mean muscles, power and money or the race to belittle the woman.

Masculinity means treating women like a human being not like your servant or someone who is supposed to be below you.

A man is the man who respects you before loving you. A man respects all kinds of women. Quiet, talkative, arrogant, innocent, one who likes to be at home and take care of her family or the one who wants to go out and explore the world."

Tugging the strand of hair behind her ear, she continued, "I am not here to teach you something or change your views about women because that only you can do. I will only say one thing, Sir. You are a husband, a father, a father in law and most importantly a senator. You can never perform your duties diligently until you treat women as a human being, not a doormat who is supposed to be below you.

At the end whatever opinion you have for a woman I still respect you and I accept the same from you.

Respect. Not only for me but for all the women," she looked at her mother in law and Priya who were looking at her silently.

Aadya glanced at Rudra who was already looking at her, "I am so happy that I got a man who respects every woman."

Rudra could not meet her eyes and looked down. Only if she knew the truth.

Mr. Pratap scoffed at her last words,"Your husband respects every woman? I guess my son has kept you in darkness," he said, glaring at Aadya and then at Rudra.

Aadya's eyebrows knitted at his words and she asked," what do you mean?"

She waited for him to answer but suddenly Rudra was feeling uneasy. He held her hand,"Let's go, Aadya," he said standing up.

"Why? Afraid what if she knows your truth?" taunted his father.

Rudra ignored him and urged Aadya,"Please, Aadya get up. We have to go."

"What are you trying to say, Sir? Please say it clearly," she asked to Mr. Pratap ignoring Rudra's pleas.

"Father please," Rudra requested his father.

Mr. Pratap smirked,"Your husband hates women like you. He loathes the woman who is confident and opinionated like you. He hates the personality you have, Aadya.

A self dependent, strong and opinionated woman. A woman who thinks she is equal to man. He finds them disgusting."

Aadya did not believe a single word coming from his mind.

She looked up at her sugar, "Rudra he is wrong right? " she asked in a small whisper.

But he was silent.

"please tell,"

However he did not say a word and Aadya kept asking him.

"Please say something sugar. Please, don't be silent," in the silence of the room only her voice echoed as she asked him again and again.

"Please Rudra..."

Rudra had enough and he snapped," Yes I hate those kinds of women. They disgust me!"

Aadya flinched not by the loudness of his voice but by the harshness of his words.

Her lips quivered and said," But I am also that kind of woman. Do you hate me too?"

Rudra's heart stirred seeing her teary eyes.

Cupping her cheeks he kissed her forehead,"You are an exception my love," he said, truthfully.

"But what about other women like me who are self assured and opinionated?"

Rudra tried to stifle the truth but at the end accepted it,"I loathe them."

Rudra's father smirked when Aadya got all quiet.

Aadya did not know how to think about all this. It was hard for her to digest the truth.

She saw the mocking smirk on Rudra's father's face and she got up to get out of here. She can't stay here even for a second more.

The glass placed near her plate on the dining table dropped by the force she got up. The glass shattered near Aadya's feet and water drenched her saree.

"Princess," Rudra yelled, he stopped her from walking on the broken glass.

Though she was not barefoot, he still got worried.

Getting on his knees he took out a handkerchief from his pant's pocket and wiped the water from her Saree and one by one picked the glass pieces from the floor.

Aadya looked down at her husband who was on his knees, cleaning the floor for her so that the glass pieces couldn't hurt her.

The smirk on Mr. Pratap was lost when he saw his son kneeling before a woman, before his wife.

*************************

Aadya was leaning on Vikram's chest. He was going through some documents sitting on the couch of their home office.

He was shaking his legs up and down lightly, making her petite body shake slightly with the movement of his legs as she had cocooned herself on his lap.

"What happened darling? You have been so quiet since you came back," asked Vikram, running his hands through her raven hair.

"Nothing," she murmured and looked at him smiling.

Vikram's lips tugged up in a half smile and he traced his thumb to her chin."You have a mole in your chin too," he said.

Aadya pouted her rosy lips," Yes I have many moles on my body. Do you have any mole on your body?" she asked, looking him in the eyes.

Getting closer to her ear he bit her earlobe and rasped," you find it out yourself."

"I will find it soon, I promise. I will search the moles thoroughly," she winked, grinning cheekily when she found him smirking slyly.

Vikram blushed for a second seeing her playfulness.

He tugged her to him by putting his hand on the back of her neck and whispered near her lips,"Okay, start your search from near my thighs," now it was her turn to blush, she turned rosy red seeing the vulgarity in his eyes.

Biting her lower lip between her teeth she nodded looking down.

Vikram smirked at his shy yet bold darling and pulled her for a kiss.

Aadya was startled by the kiss. It was a sudden attack. His tongue went on searching through the door of her rosy lips. She protested initially but then opened her lips.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and cuddled him more. Their tongues danced together and searched through every part of each other's mouth.

Her cheeks were burning red and hot as the sound of their hungry kisses filled the room.

His kiss became more passionate and heated and he lapped her tongue on hers touching her bosoms, pressing his hands on her boobs and his tongue to her mouth.

Finally he let her go when she was out of breath. A line of their saliva formed a bridge between their mouths as they looked at each other.

They were not satisfied and were ready to again latch their mouth together when they felt a presence on the door.

Rudra was standing on the doorway,"Have you gone through these files?" he asked Vikram.

Vikram nodded, "Yes I have," he said, wiping his mouth.

Rudra entered inside and took a seat at the other side of the couch.

He started working on the files with Vikram, silently.

Aadya cuddled to Vikram's chest and watched her husbands working.

However her eyes were mostly on Rudra. He was silent since they came back from his father's home. He did not even say a word in the car and was just looking out from the window.

She had no idea what was going on in his mind. It was hard for her to accept that her husband hates those women who are just like her.

She never took it seriously before but now it was hurting her. He never desired a woman like her. He wanted a timid wife just like his mother.

However she was nothing like his mother.

She remembered what his mother had written to her in that letter.

She took a gentle breath and detaching herself from Vikram she crawled to her Sugar.

Rudra was startled when Aadya snatched the file from his hand and dumped it on the table before them.

"Princess.." he was saying but Aadya didn't let him complete and pressed her lips to his in a soft kiss.

It was a sweet kiss completely contrasted to what she had with Vikram.

It was full of emotions and unspoken words.

She was telling him through the kiss that she is with him. However he is, whatever he is.

Breaking the kiss she cupped his face and said," Whatever you have in mind tell me when you are ready."

Smiling, she cuddled to his chest. Her words and actions left him shocked.

He thought she would fight with him and ask him why he hates strong women but she didn't say a word about it.

Vikram's lips curled up into a smile looking at Rudra and Aadya. He was glad everything was fine.

Suddenly his phone rang and he looked down at the unknown number.

Vikram's eyebrows creased and he answered the call,"Hello," he said.

"Hello Vikram," said a seducing voice from the other end.

A confused look passed through his face and he looked at his wife who was already looking at him.

"Who is it? " he asked, already knowing by the breathlessness on the other end that it was one of his old whores.

"Vikram honey it's me. Your Anne," Vikram swore, closing his eyes. He had blocked her number when she used to call him and disturb him again and again but now she was calling with another number.

"Why did you call me? Don't you have any other thing to do," he roared on the phone.

Aadya flinched when she heard him roaring on the phone and Rudra also looked at him, alarmed.

"Vikram I heard you got married. That too a polyandry marriage. Why did you do this to me," she cried, making Vikram roll his eyes at her extremely bad acting.

"Anne hayat. Don't you ever call me again or I will kill you," he yelled. He was angry and he wanted to kill her now at this moment.

He was about to cut the call but Aadya snatched his cellphone when she heard Anne's name from his mouth.

"I mean I understand your fantasies. You wanted to share a wife and that's okay. But why didn't you choose me ? I should be yours and the other two's wife not some random girl," she said, seductively.

"You bitch! How dare you call my husband. From where did you get the courage hn?" Aadya yelled on the phone as the fire ran through her spine.

"You bloody female mosquito, I will crush you under my palms if you take any of my husband's name from your dirty mouth. Get this thing clear in your mind I will slaughter you alive if you again call on this number or even think about my husbands. Do you understand you bloody bitch!" Aadya's curses didn't stop.

If Anne was in front of her eyes here she would have gotten a good beating from Aadya.

How can a woman be so shameless to call a married man and seduce him!

"Oh so you are their wife. What's your name?," Anne was genuinely shocked and scared when Aadya shouted at her but she hid her fear with a taunting tone and said.

"Yes I am and I will be their wife till the end so you better bugger off! "she held the phone tightly and uttered the words furiously.

"Do you even know how to satisfy your husbands on the bed. I could tell by the experience I have with Vikram. He leaves bruises on your skin and fucks you untill you faint. So after him, how do you manage to handle the other two? Or you leave all of them unsatisfied ?" Anne asked as if she was genuinely concerned but Aadya knew better.

"Anne hayat you better never come before me. Because the day you come in front of me I will kill you with my bare hands," Aadya uttered emotionlessly and cut the call.

"Darling."

"Princess."

Both the men called her when she sat there blankly without saying anything.

Aadya clenched her jaw tight. She was trying her best to stay calm and collected but her anger was rising with every passing second.

And finally not able to control herself she threw the phone across the table and it hit the wall, breaking into three pieces.

It was the second phone she was breaking out of jealousy.

She looked at them when they called her.

Vikram and Rudra had not seen her like this after the day when she got to know about Digvijay's first marriage.

"Are you okay? " whispered Vikram.

"If any of your exes again call you," she first looked at Rudra and then looked dead in Vikram's eyes.

"I will cut your dick."

********************************

Aadya was walking back and forth in one of the hallways of her house. It was evening time and because of the rain last night. The weather was more cold.

Aadya snuggled more to her lavender coloured sweater and another round of profanities left her mouth, "bitch.." she was saying but stopped when she remembered what she had said to Rudra's father.

Every kind of woman deserves respect and here she was cursing them.

"Don't stop and curse them till your heart's content they deserve it," after a long time her subconscious was awakened from her sleep.

"But.." Aadya tried to say but her subconscious cut her off.

"No Aadya, go on cursing them as much as you want. Those bitches deserve it."

"No," Aadya said, shaking her head. She has spent almost an hour cursing unknown women. Now it was enough.

Aadya decided to fresh her mind from everything and walked towards the old library.

She was about to open the door of the old library where yesterday they burned all the infidelity books.

However her eyes wandered to the door of the room beside the library. She had never opened it and now it was making her curious.

Aadya bit her lips and decided to see that room.

The room was not locked and that made it easy for her to enter.

When she stepped inside her mouth parted, seeing the empty grand hall.

Like every other room of this house the ceiling was touching the sky and the walls have carvings with a classic architecture.

But what caught her eyes was the only thing placed in the middle of the hall.

A black piano.

She ran her fingers on the keys of the beautiful piano and an unmelodious tune emerged.

Never in her life a melody will emerge from her fingers.

She shook her head at that.

Hugging herself she wandered her gaze to every part of the room.

However again and again her eyes stopped at the magnificent piano.

Suddenly she heard his footsteps and knew he was coming.

Aadya smiled, feeling his presence behind her.

She turned and looked at him.

But her smile died when she saw the coldness in his eyes.

It was scary.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 13.9K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
268K 16.4K 41
"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
9.7M 210K 47
(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancรฉ." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me carefully with his dark blue eyes before til...
109K 3.9K 22
Rudra Raajveer Rajput X Aadhya Rao Rudra Raajveer Rajput Rudra Raajveer Rajput, a captivating and dangerous figure in the underworld. His presence d...