Zindagi ke sawaal

By zindagikilikhavatein

A book of interviews with Shraman family by your one and only Zindagi. More

Announcement!
Lily in garden of Tulips
Naina Talwar's trip to Japan
Look whose talking MANER!
Monica wants silence
Ek ladki thi anokhi si, Kim-seon-ho pe jo marti thi
Philosophy of a dry rose

Dahlia wants Hills near a Sea

26 5 20
By zindagikilikhavatein

Hello! My dear friends and their friends too. Today's guest on our talk show is none other than the ever gorgeous and cutest 1319nimika. I really loved reading her answers. Hope you love it too. Here we go....

Q1 Introduce yourself in a poetic manner

1. Well.... I could have, had I been a poet.... but....I am not.... so let me just say, I am someone, who can bore you to death, but also amuse you to the moon and back....

This is what I think..... rest.... ab Bhagat hi jaane...Mai kya hun....🤭🤭🤭🤭

Q2 What do you consider your personality type to be?

Introverted

Extroverted

Ambiverted

Closed

 reserved

Frank

 Approachable

Chatterbox

Less words more thoughts

2. Hmmm.... (deep in thoughts) Ambivert for sure...., a bit reserved too.... But being a chatterbox is my birthright..... Even though I realize it, but I can't help it. Let .I tell you a secret,.... it helps me to keep gossipmongers away from me, as I can manage to bore them with my insane lecture about philosophy of life... (Shh..... don't tell anybody)

Agreed

Q3 If you have to compare yourself with a fictional character, who would that be?

3. Okay.... so.... I would say, this, not only as a edkv fan, but also in general, I have found myself much closer to Suman Tiwari in general. Her thoughts and nature are similar to mine in some ways. And I think, that's what I actually had kept hooked to the character till today, and maybe in the future.

Q4 If you get a chance to relocate, where would you want to settle?

4. Hmmm.... so this is just my thought as I haven't ever visited this place. But I had read this book on wattpad, which was based in Cape Town, South Africa. 

And to be honest, I actually found the descriptions, so very beautiful, that I would want to settle there. Though the pictures were an additional cause, as to why I fell in love with that place.

Q5 What if a linguistic disaster happens on earth and all languages suddenly vanish but you get a chance to preserve 5 words, what would they be?

5.Hmmm.... well I must say, this is quiet an interesting question, I have come across. So let me think... hmmm... Family.... then may be...Umm...Love....Books (Due to my love for stories) Language and... Trust. 

I think these words sum me up too. So that why I selected these. And note it. Love jn my dictionary has been platonic till date.... so romantic ka chance sirf wattpad par....😂

A different answer. And mine concept of love is utopian too. 😂😂
Q6 All your clothes are going for laundry and you only get to keep one set for yourself. Which one that would be? 

6.Hah..... that would be my shorts and t- shirt. The most comfortable set of clothes in the world. You can just be yourself and have nothing to worry about. I just feel so damn nice in them. I can just about flaunt them anywhere, even in college. Alas! It's not aloud. Doctors need to maintain the decorum. Urghhh.... I just love my precious shorts and t-shirt.

My sympathies lie with you Darling.

Q7 What _phile are you?

7.Off course a Bibliophile. I mean, that's not even a question to ask. Everyone around me, just knows that my love for books is just... immense. Especially the thrillers......

And psychological thrillers are wholesome.

Q8 What song are you listening to today?

8.Umm.... well... there is this old song, I am sure you all must have heard it too. "Gudiya Kab tak na hasogi". That's quite a cute song. So yeah.... I was kinda listening to it on a loop. Though, it was by pure chance.

I hadn't heard until you mentioned. Its so sweet.

Q9 One song and one book that you would recommend everyone to listen and read respectively at least once in their life.

9. Well.... I am not much of a listener, but in my suggestion, I would say, that, old songs have a certain charm to themselves, that you can't help but fall in love with the songs. So I would recommend people to listen to them.

And ....about book.... So recently  I would say, that I had come across this series of books on wattpad, "HIT WICKET MY HEART". Though a fanfiction, but it is such an amazing series of books, that I have just fallen deeply in love with those books. To be honest, the one thing, that sets it apart from others is, the way the writer has woven some very important life lessons in simple ways in the due course of the story. You can't help,  but love the total sense of peace you feel, while reading it. 

With an interesting plot and cricket as a strong backdrop, it's an amazing work by mysticaltales11111@mysticaltales11111. I would recommend everyone to just give it a shot. Am sure people would love it.

Gonna check out when I get time.

Q10 What fictional incidence you would want in your real life?

10. Hmmmm..... thats a difficult question. I mean there are so many.... But.... okay...let's try this. So the book that I had mentioned above, well in their, the couple have a long distance relationship. But the way they work around it, and strengthen their relationship against all odds (there are no vamps, mind you. It's all just the world around them which sometimes plays the negative force on their life).

 So, the things is, I have no idea about relationship and all. What I know is the honesty and friendship based on which, those two characters have such a great bond, that I wish, that whenever, if it ever happens, I fall in love with a person,I want it to be just like that. Honest, and the want to fight the odds, if it turns into a long distance one. 'Coz those are the ones, that never survive the tides and tribulations of time and distance. So yeah....

Wow! I'm blown. I've always heard people despising long distance relationship.

Q11 If you write a book one day what title would that have?

11. So, if I write a book someday, it would for sure be a thriller with some mysterious past. So I might name it, 'The Three Knocks'. Though, I have no idea, why. But it just came to my mind while you asked. So yeah.... but yeah, it was an interesting question to be honest. 

Is that Shravan's three knocks I hear? Anyway I'm so intrigued by the title. I just want a book with this title right now.

Q12 One movie that you want your parents to watch but are scared to even mention.

12.Oops!!!! Well.... to be honest I am not a movie buff, neither am I much interested in them. So I have nothing as such in my 'bagpack' as such to suffice your requirement. 

Q13 If you were a flower, which one you would be?

13. FLOWER.... hmmm... so... I would like to be Dahlia. Don't know why, but they appeal me a lot. May be it's the inconspicuous ways all its separate petals are bounded together, giving off such a beautiful appearance in total. Ahh... the joys of nature.

A beautiful flower and a beautiful thought.

Q14 How did you get introduced to Edkv or your best moment with Edkv?

14.Okay so let's start by how I was introduced to it. Well you all know that Nikita had worked previously in 'Dream Girl'. So my then best friend was already a huge fan of hers. But around the same time Shaheer Sheikh was also featuring in 'Kuch Rang'. So I had asked my friend to check out it's promo and tell me about it. As I was way too busy at that time in coaching. So, it so happened that she told me about Edkv too, of how it had her favorite actress and the boy was so tall. 

Okay!....

But to be honest, I wasn't much interested. But after that day, whenever i went to her home to get her out for a walk, like around 6-6.30 pm, the repeat telecast would be going on. And with time I just fell I love with the bits and pieces I had watched over time. And then I got completely crazy for the entire show in a short period of time.

I'm sure she was showing it to you on purpose. I've done this to a person myself. 😂😂 don't tell her.

So, next, my favorite scene is the one, when "Verma starts talking lewd things about Sumo on call with Shravan. The myriad of emotions that played on his face, in few seconds, was something I was in awe at. And then when he comes to warn her at so late I  the night. That confrontation and their confusing emotions regarding each other, had my heart. Actually these were the scenes that made me fall in love with the show and it's characters at the first place!

Ahh! Good old days kya moment yaad dilaya Hai. Those scenes were jaan of the story.

Well, let me tell you a secret. So my friend was always raving in my edkv. But at that time, neither had I watched it or knew anything apart from what she had first told me. And I had actually snapped at her once, "Yarr apne backwash show ko rakh apne pass. Mujhe nahi sunna." 

I had no idea, then that a month later, it will be me asking her all the details about the show after watching the above scenes. My statement had so fast, "Yaar, edkv ke baare me bolna hai to bol. Wanna aur kuch nahi janna, mujhe kisi show ke bare me. God, I tell you, I was teased so mercilessly after that. But anyways, it became my solace when I was transferred to a new place and school in that year and was too alone. So yeah it is like my best friend.🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

😂😂😂😂

Q15 An EDKV character you relate with...

15.Well, I think it would be Suman. I have felt closer to her her character than anyone else. Even some of the dynamics of her friendship are quiet similar with mine.

Q16 An Edkv scene that made you cry...

16.Off course... the scene where Shravan breaks down after hearing of his father's supposed demise. No doubt I  that. It was one hell of a scene. The way Namik delivered it, was just so.... well I never got words till today to describe what I actually felt for the scenes. I am always just to filled with emotions to say anything else. It just touches  my heartstrings in a way that none does.

Almost everyone loved it.

Q17 Have you watched EDKV2?

17. NOPE. And I swear I never would. Or I might go and kill the creators itself, for playing with the audience's emotions.

🙄🙄mai akeli dagabaaz hu lagta hai

Q18 Let's play this or that..

Books or movies

1- Well books, hands down. (Expected)

A date in a amusement park or in a rooftop cafe

       2- Well I have no idea. But I think amusement park would be great, considering the ambience over there would be so cheerful.

Beaches or hills

       3- Hills. Perfect for a cozy vacation. 

Sea or river

       4- Sea. The vastness, and the raging waves calms your erratic mind down.

Hills bhi aur sea bhi. Nayi earth basani Hai?

Bungee jumping or water sports

       5- Though I would like to take bungee jumping, but I think I would too do scared. But water sports are cool too. Let's see, what I actually choose when the time comes.

SRK or SK

       6- None. But I would have chosen srk, had it been asked to me 6-7 years ago. Bit now, none.

Jawan ka teaser dekha? I'm excited!

Calls or texts

       7- Calls, off course. I mean God had given us a mouth. Why not use it. 😁😁

Burned!

Italian or Chinese

       8- I think a bit of both, because I am not much of a foodie. Though a bit more tilt towards Italian, I guess.

Reading or Writing

       9- Hmm.... that's a tough question as I love both equally. I can’t choose.

Bollywood or kdrama

       10- None. I don't watch. Though 8 love reading.

Cricket or football

       11- Well, as I told about favourite book earlier, I think I have come to appreciate cricket much more after reading them. So I would choose it.

Q19 Your favorite romantic trope.

19. HAHHHHAAA..... Well I never had a romantic scene in my life. So I have no idea.

Haan toh kaunse meri Hai! It was for what trope you like in fictions.

Q20 Your favorite people/writers on wattpad.

20. Hmm.... quiet a lot actually. Okay let's get on this...

mysticaltales11111 @mysticaltales11111, NiranjanaNepol @NiranjanaNepol, 

_fantasizing_@_fantasizing_, ShilpiKhanna @ShilpiKhanna, Yours_Nidhi @Yours_Nidhi, Namikisbae @Namikisbae, crazypia@crazypia, AdhyaAzad @AdhyaAzad, and off course, @zindagikilikhvatein

Mere naam likhna mandatory nahi Hai😂😂 not gonna stink eye you.

These are still just a few who I have come to love so much, but there is a list of others whom I love.

Q21 Do you have a message? Yes, then say, "Suno gaanvwalo".

21.Well, first of all, I would take this moment to say thank you to all my readers for always encouraging and appreciating my work. And to all the writers who have inspired me over time. 

The other thing is of more concern here, off late I have seen readers bashing the writers. What  they have to understand is that we writers, do have a life out of wattpad just like them. It's just out emotions and brain child which was eager to come out on paper, that they are even able to read. So bashing the writers as if they own them, is something I condone very much. Many writers have left the platform, being depressed and feeling like cheaters or losers. But please I want the writers to fight back and give a befitting reply to those kinda people who don't an ounce of respect for people's hard work before spitting all shifty things. Because if you don't speak up, others might face it tomorrow what you faced today. That will just break everyone's spirits.

So better is to take a stand better than later. And then there is a fact of stealing others works. Come on guys, this is absolutely horrendous to steal others hard work. I would just say, please for Godsake respect others hard work. Anyways, enjoy your reading time.

Okay so before we finish this interview, I would like to take this moment and commend on the amazing questionnaire that our interviewer here prepared for us. I could certainly say, that this was so damn enjoyable. I loved answering the questions (shayad bhavnaon me behke kuch zyada hi bol diya). But to be honest I love this segment. The questions were nice and refreshing. 

So guys a big round of applause for @zindagikilikhavatein here. Thanks for this and love you dear....

Signing off,

 with loads of love

Nimika❤

Thank you 1319nimika

So that's that. Enjoy your day.

Love
Zindagi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 5K 34
දන්නවද ආර්ය්‍ය..❟ පෙති තලලා මල කැඩුව පමණටම බඹරෙක්ට මලක් අයිති වුන්නැහැ..! සේමි- උබ කියන මගුලක් මට තේරෙන්නෑ ඕයි හැබැයි මෙච්චරයි බඹරෙක් නෙවෙයි මොකෙක් ව...
107K 4.9K 38
Poonam Chaudhary, a girl from a middle class family got married to the guy who scares her to the core. Kaushal Mishra, husband of Poonam and possesse...
63K 4.2K 47
مزيج من المغامرات المختلفة سواء مغامرة حقًا أو مجرد كلمة. " هــاريـكـا " بهدف الاستفادة وليس الاستمتاع فقط، بإذن الله تستفيد حتى لو ٥٠٪ معلومات ديني...
103K 1.9K 73
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...