Hello? Series Oneshots

By Eclipse1311

A series of oneshots about the characters from my series "Hello?" (Wade, Henry, Lincoln, and Colin) The previ... More

Oneshots
Inspo
2
Most Recs.
3
4

1

1.8K 38 34
By Eclipse1311

Recommended by the_reader_890

 Wade clicked through the channels aimlessly wishing for something interesting to watch. He couldn't believe that every single one of his boyfriends left him alone in the house. Henry had left early in the morning for a day of photoshoots, Lincoln had classes from 8:00-2:00, and Colin had errands to run before his shift at 10:00. There was very rarely a day he would be left all alone, but it just happened to be one of those days. He didn't have any classes and Tuesdays were his day off work.

Too bored to lay on the couch for another two hours until Lincoln was home, Wade wandered upstairs. He changed out of sweats into a loose tank top and shorts, pulling on a pair of Jordans. He walked down the hall to his workout room, figuring he'd get in his daily workout since there was nothing better to do.

After an hour, he called quits on leg day, exhausted. He hated leg day and only kept it up for the sake of strong thighs. He liked to think the stronger his thighs were, the better he'd perform after hours. Whether that was true or not, he didn't know, but it was enough to get him through the workout.

Wade made his way to the bathroom, starting up a shower. He still had another hour before the boys were home, and he couldn't stand to wait that long. His legs ached, and his body was pouring sweat. It was impossible not to envision other scenarios in which he'd be left in the same state. Stripping to step under the stream of water, he felt himself growing harder and more desperate for some kind of release.

Engulfing himself in the steaming water, Wade found one hand on his dick and another in his hair, tugging just slightly. He pictured Henry holding him in place, yanking him around by the hair, using him like his slave. The hand around his dick picked up speed, moving more aggressively than before. He could imagine the way Henry would slowly torture him by refusing any relief after teasing him endlessly. Just the thought of being used in such a way had Wade on the edge, a knot building up in his lower stomach. He bit down on his bottom lip, trying hard not to moan. His back arched, head falling back as he came, feeling his own cum cover his hand in sticky streams. He leaned against the shower wall, slowly sliding down to sit on the floor, water spraying in his face relentlessly.

"Hey, Wade, you in there?" A voice came from the other side of the bathroom door and Wade froze. "You do know I can hear the shower, right? I know you're in there."

Wade glanced around, trying to find a way to hide the evidence as to what he had been up to. He rinsed his hands under the shower head, trying to wash away any remaining cum.

"Y'know it's really fucking annoying when you act like you can't hear me. I'm coming in." The door opened, and Henry's face entered Wade's line of sight.

Henry's gaze fell on Wade's body curled up on the shower floor, face flushed red, and dick throbbing, cum still decorating the tip. He watched Wade's eyes widen and his hands fly down to cover his member.

A sick grin grew on Henry's lips as he approached the shower, opening the glass door far more forcefully than needed. He didn't bother to undress before stepping in, staring down at Wade in his helpless position. "Was my slut just jacking off?" He laughed, "And the little bitch thought he could get away with it."

Wade looked down at his knees, immediately getting his head yanked back up to meet Henry's eyes.

"What kind of disgusting whore does such dirty things when other people are in the house? Hm? Are you going to explain yourself?"

Wade bit his lip lightly, trying to play innocent. "I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to."

"Like hell you didn't mean to. That's not an accident. You made a choice, and now you're choosing to lie to me about it."

"N-No, no I'm not lying to you. I was just so lonely because you left me, and I wasn't going to-"

A hand met Wade's mouth harshly, leaving it stinging and painfully hot. "Do we need to train you again until you learn your fucking place? No dog will disrespect me like that. Understand?"

Wade nodded, tears beginning to build up from the slap.

"Good." Henry took Wade's neck in his hand, dragging him out of the shower and onto the bathroom floor. He went to the closet to grab his supplies, taking them and Wade downstairs.

In the office, he threw Wade onto a chair, using handcuffs to secure his wrists and ankles.

Wade breathed heavily as Henry tightened a choker around his neck, attaching a chain to the metal loop. He let out a moan as Henry tugged on the chain, forcing him forward.

"Such a slut. What kind of freak likes being treated like a dog?" He lifted a leg to press his foot on Wade's crotch, "Does he also like being thrown around like a little toy?"

Wade screamed as Henry applied more pressure through his foot, still wearing his work shoes.

Henry shook his head in disappointment, "Such a noisy brat." He stripped off his shirt, forcing the wadded fabric into Wade's mouth. "Much better." He removed his foot from Wade's lap, sitting there instead. He ran a finger over Wade's bare chest lightly, feeling him shiver under the touch. He leaned down, taking a nipple in his teeth, biting down. Wade squirmed and let out a struggled whine, back arching.

Wade cried upon every touch, each sensation sending him even farther into an intense pain mixed with pleasure. Each time Henry's tongue brushed over his chest, he could feel his cock hardening against Henry's ass in his lap.

Out of nowhere, Henry stood, turning away from Wade. He reached to his own pants, undoing his belt. He undid the cuffs on Wade's wrists, securing them together with the belt. He then unlocked the ankle cuffs, using the chain to pull Wade through the house.

Wade was dumped on the kitchen table and left by Henry. He took the moment to regain some sense of strength, hoping to last a bit longer.

Henry returned with rope, skillfully tying Wade in a harness, hands stuck together behind his back. He shoved the slut onto his stomach, face smashed onto the tabletop. As the belt was no longer needed with the rope holding Wade in place, Henry took it in his hand, lifting it up before throwing it back down against Wade's back.

Wade hadn't been expecting the whip, throat burning as he wailed. The leather continued to make contact with back, ass, and thighs, yet he still could not grow used to it. He could feel every tear rolling down his face and hear every muffled cry trying to make it past the makeshift gag.

"Have you learned your lesson yet, bitch?"

Wade nodded, groaning.

"Haven't you learned how to speak when spoken to? Use your fucking words."

Wade struggled against the gag, trying to form the word 'yes'.

"Still a fucking dog, aren't you? Won't even talk to your master? Such a disrespectful whore." With each word of his last sentence came a harder whip, the sound of leather on breaking flesh echoing through the room. "I guess I'll just have to make this harder, won't I?" Henry pulled Wade's hair to let their eyes meet. "Your master has to get all of your fucking shit, so you better lay still until I'm back. Do you understand?"

Wade nodded the best he could, falling as soon as Henry let go and left the room.

Colin swung his and Lincoln's hands as they walked up to the door. He unlocked it, twisting the knob open. "Wade, we're home!" He yelled happily, slipping off his shoes.

Wade heard Colin's voice from the entryway, looking around frantically. There was nothing he could do to get out of his current situation. Henry had him secured to the table and would be back any minute.

The thought of Colin and Lincoln seeing him so vulnerable had Wade's stomach twisting. He was supposed to be the strong and dominant one around them, but here he was, tied helplessly to a table.

Colin skipped through the house with Lincoln in tow. "Where could he be?"

"Probably the kitchen. If he's not laying on the couch, he's eating."

Colin nodded, "Yeah, you're right. Let's go!"

He made it to the kitchen, ready to yell again for Wade when he saw the very person he was looking for.

"Oh my god!" Colin screamed, looking over Wade who was bleeding and bruised, face stained with tears and body tied to the kitchen table. "What happened?!" He began to run forward, but Lincoln stopped him, pulling him back. "What are you doing? We need to help him!"

Lincoln's face twisted at Colin's sweet innocence, "Col, nothing's happened to him. I'll bet ten bucks Henry's been here within the past five minutes. Those two have been fucking."

Colin's eyes widened as they met Wade's, watching him turn away blushing.

"Now, what else am I going to have to do before this fucking dog is trai-" Henry stopped mid sentence upon seeing his other two lovers, unsure of what to do. Thinking quickly, he kept up the dominant demeanor, smirking. "Well well, look who's attracted an audience." He forced Wade to look at Colin and Lincoln, watching him struggle to pull away. "Would you look at this, the horny bitch doesn't want his boyfriends to see him naked." He turned away from Wade, speaking directly to Lincoln and Colin, "Would you like to witness my little toy learn his place? He thought it was okay to disrespect his master, so I now have to punish him."

Both Lincoln and Colin slowly nodded their heads, looking from each other to Henry and back to each other again.

"Then you've come just in time. The real punishment is just about to start." He reached to Wade's face, yanking the shirt from his mouth. Drool poured down his chin and he panted, gasping for air, an occasional whimper making its way through.

Henry took an object from his pocket and forced it into Wade's mouth, pulling it out after it was thoroughly covered in saliva. Without any further notice, he spread Wade's ass, shoving the object inside.

Wade screamed, thrashing against his restraints.

Henry handed a small remote to Lincoln, smiling. "I want you to turn that up every time he disrespects me. Got it?"

Lincoln nodded, noticing a bulge growing in his pants just from watching.

"Good boy." Henry pecked Lincoln's lips gently before returning to Wade. He took Wade's jaw in his hand, slipping two fingers into his mouth, "What are you waiting for? Suck, bitch."

Wade began to suck Henry's fingers weakly, barely able to hold his head up even with the help of Henry's hand.

"Colin, baby, does it look like he's trying?"

"I mean, he looks like it hurts and-" He looked into Wade's eyes which softened when they met, letting him know it was alright. He lowered his head, "No."

Henry tilted his head towards Lincoln, "Take it up."

Lincoln did as he was told, watching Wade tense up and choke out a sob. He found it oddly amusing and hit the button once more just for the hell of it. Wade's reaction let him know it was worth it. Even as Henry realized what Lincoln had done, he didn't say anything, satisfied with the way it made Wade behave.

Henry pulled his fingers from Wade's mouth, moving them to his ass. He slapped Wade's already broken skin before shoving his fingers inside with the vibrator. He moved the small toy back and forth to create even more friction than it already had.

Wade couldn't take it anymore and shrieked at the feeling of both fingers and a vibrator up his ass. "Please!" He gasped, "Fuck!"

Henry removed his fingers, lifting Wade's head. "What do you want that has you asking so politely?"

"Please- Please, I wanna cu-" His words broke off with yet another scream as Lincoln decided to turn the vibration level up and down in an unsteady pattern.

Henry laughed, waving Colin over, "Come here honey, I want you to help me." Once Colin was at his side, he directed the boy's hand to Wade's ass. "I want you to do whatever you like. After you're done, take out the vibrator."

Colin hesitated but remembered that Wade liked this kind of stuff and got on his knees. He slowly made contact with Wade's ass, licking gently. He could feel Wade tense up with every movement and continued to get faster and more intense.

He pulled away with a string of spit attaching him to Wade. He carefully pulled out the vibrator, setting it on the table.

Henry leaned to kiss Colin's neck, "God, that was so fucking hot, baby." Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Lincoln palming his dick through his pants. "Linc, do you need help?"

Lincoln gazed up at him innocently, "Please?"

Henry felt his cock twitch with that plea, guiding Lincoln to the front of the table. He unbuttoned his jeans, taking his dick in his hand. He lifted Wade's head and motioned for him to open his mouth. As soon as he did, Henry shoved Lincoln inside.

Lincoln let out a deep groan as Wade's tongue swirled around his cock. He took a handful of hair and used it to guide Wade's head at his desired pace.

Henry led Colin to Lincoln's side, "Will you kiss him for me?"

"You don't have to ask," Colin smiled, meeting Lincoln's lips with his own.

Henry took a stance at the end of the table, gripping Wade's ass hard before shoving himself inside. "Ah fuck, the slut's ass is so tight for me," he moaned, picking up speed, "Shit, this is what little fuckers like you get for disobeying your master." He dug his nails into Wade's thighs, making sure they would end up leaving marks.

Wade struggled to take both Lincoln and Henry's cocks at the same time while also controlling himself as not to cum. He gagged and choked on Lincoln, begging for release.

"Col, do you think we should let him cum yet?"

Colin shook his head, "Us first."

Henry, satisfied with the answer, smirked, "You hear that bitch? You're only allowed to cum after getting all three of us off."

Wade cried at the idea of holding it any longer, trying hard to suck even better than before to hopefully get off Lincoln quickly.

Henry could feel himself nearing the edge and slammed as hard as he could into Wade, letting himself fill the little cumdump. He pulled out panting and dripping cum. "Colin, come here." He held Colin's shoulders, standing behind him, "I want you to fuck him. Fill him up with everything you have. I don't want to see anything leave his ass."

Colin undid his pants, aligning himself with Wade. He never imagined he'd be topping, but the second he entered, he regretted not doing it earlier. Wade was so tight even after having Henry pound him relentlessly. With every thrust, he squeezed even more, making Colin cum almost immediately.

Wade could feel both Henry and Colin's cum inside of him, being swished around as Lincoln now took his turn. He didn't know how much longer he would last and cried til the very last second.

Lincoln moaned as he came in Wade, leaning back into Henry's embrace from support. "Fuck, I-"

"Haven't ever fucked such a great ass?"

"Yeah."

The second Lincoln pulled out, Wade felt the three loads of cum start to roll down his legs. He tried but couldn't hold it all in, especially while trying to hold in his own. "Please sir," he whimpered, "I need to cum...so bad...please."'

Henry released the restraints holding Wade to the table, rolling him over. He watched as Wade came, covering his stomach with his cum, his whole body shaking.

Henry leaned down to kiss Wade gently, whispering to him, "Did you have fun?"

Wade barely nodded but kissed back as best he could.

Henry stroked Wade's hair, undoing the rope harness to let him free completely. "I'm going to run a bath. In the meantime, you boys take good care of each other. Get some water and take a rest."

A/N: I had a lot of fun writing this, and it took me a couple hours, so I hope you like it.

Comment suggestions here (if you have any): 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 634K 75
Yaduvanshi series #1 An Arranged Marriage Story. POWER!!!!! That's what he always wanted. He is king of a small kingdom of Madhya Pradesh but his pow...
2.7M 151K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.8M 99.2K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
210K 8.6K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...