Imagination- STAR

By ItsQueenSu

I bring me, get my, bout my, go hard Looking for another like me I bring me, whose love is the tightest whose... More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Season 2 cast
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Thirty- Two
Chapter Thirty- Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Fifty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Six

982 38 4
By ItsQueenSu

^ Artemis's outfit.

"Sorry, y'all. Had to get some blood work done." Star said as she came into Miss Carlotta's office.

"So, Gravity Media is going after a hot movie script. And they want y'all to write a song for the soundtrack ASAP.

"You need to tell him that this isn't a drive-through. You can't just order up a track." Alex told her.

"You saw what Kendrick did for TDE with Black Panther. Artemis is even on that soundtrack for the movie. This could be a good opportunity for Take 4. Or you individually. He wants to announce it this afternoon at the press junket. So, I need you to read the script and start writing." Miss Carlotta said as she dropped the script on the table.

"Now that we're all working together again, can we promise to respect each other's time?" Simone asked.

"I had a doctor's appointment. Look. Still got nothing to say, Simone?" Star said before showing Simone the sonogram of the baby.

"Aww look at the baby," Artemis said as she looked at the picture.

"What do you want me to say, Star?"

"Nothing."

"I just don't think you're ready to have nobody's baby. I mean, you get high off of the idea of being famous." Simone told her.

"That's all you got?"

"I mean, that baby's just gonna be messed up just like Mama messed us up."

"Simone... stop." Miss Carlotta said as Star's notifications kept going off.

"Star, what's wrong?" Miss Carlotta asked.

"Who outed me?" Star asked as she showed Miss Carlotta the article.

"Anybody who took a good look at your ass," Simone said smartly.

"Why would this be on Gravity Media's gossip site?" Star asked before leaving out.

"I'm-a kill that Ricky Ricardo-looking ass." Miss Carlotta said to herself before following Star.

........

Artemis: You see me
On a screen
So familiar, but you ain't
Seen a thing

"Simone," Alex said getting her attention.

Artemis: Want to know my history
Like it's tea...

"Star. Concentrate, please." Simone said as she looked at her.

"I am. "@/Stardavis just solidified her new role on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta." Here's a good one: "Star, 2018's biggest fail at securing the bag." Star said as she read the tweets.

"You know, you should just...really learn how to let it all go," Alex told her.

"Oh, that would be really easy if I were you. Both of y'all IG comments are full of people telling you how great you are. You're a plane crash survivor and a hero. Artemis you're a plane crash survivor, a hero, and you pregnant. I'm a pregnant whore." Star told them making the sisters roll their eyes.

"Yeah, well, then don't respond." Simone sold her.

"Why, cause you agree with them?" Star asked her.

"I mean, I can have my own opinion, right?" Simone asked her.

"Yeah, you always have an opinion, Simone. For once could it be on my side?"

"I have always been on your side. I've been committed to this group, and we're supposed to be a team, but instead, you make it all about your damn self." Simone said making Artemis and Alex look at each other.

"I think about myself? You've done everything you can to get away from me and this group. Which is exactly why you ran off with Angel." Star told her.

"Please leave Angel out of this."

"You're the one leaving Angel out. Not me. You were clinging to him cause that's exactly what you do. But when you got sick of me, you followed his ass all the way to the D.R." Star said just as Miss Bruce walked in.

"No. I made sacrifices for us. There's a difference there, Star."

"Sure you did."

"Who knew that pregnancy would make you even more of a bitch?" Simone said smartly.

"Hey! Not today, you little she-devils." Miss Bruce said.

"Yes, we are doing it today!"

"I am so sick of her ass..."

"What you're gonna do today is get that song finished without tearing each other's heads up, and that's per Carlotta's orders" Miss Bruce yelled making Star and Simone stop arguing just as Alex's phone rang.

"Wait, Derek. I really, really need you to slow down, all right?" Alex said as she listened to him talk.

"Y'all make a bitch need a zanny." Miss Bruce said.

"For real Miss Bruce," Artemis said leaning back in the chair.

"No. Okay. All right. Look, I... I got to go." Alex said as she handed Artemis the songbook.

"Where you going?" Miss Bruce asked her as she left out.

"I need a break, too," Simone said before leaving out.

"Whew, chile," Artemis said as she rubbed her stomach.

.......

^ Artemis's outfit.

"I knew I'd find you in here," Artemis said as she walked into the studio.

"Of course, I'm trying to knock out this album," Skyh said as Artemis sat on his lap.

"How are my two girls?" Skyh asked as he rubbed Artemis's stomach just as she kicked.

"She loves hearing her daddy's voice, and we are doing fine except for Simone and Star going back and forth," Artemis said rolling her eyes.

"As usual."

"Aside from my group drama how is the album going?" Artemis asked.

"So far so good I have 3 songs left to record "Eazy Call." Is almost done." Skyh told as Artemis smiled.

"That's great babe," Artemis said just as her phone rang.

"Hello? Alex, what's wrong?" Artemis asked.

"What!? Is she okay? Please keep me updated Alex okay I love you too." Artemis said before hanging up Artemis couldn't believe what she had just heard.

"What's wrong?" Skyh's asked her.

"Miss.Ruby was raped," Artemis said taking a deep breath.

"What!? Is she okay?" Skyh asked her.

"Alex said she's shaken up, she won't even let Derek touch her, who the fuck rapes an older woman?" Artemis asked as she shook her head.

"Man, this is crazy, is Alex taking her to the hospital?" Skyh asked her.

"Yeah Alex is trying to get to go but she doesn't want to leave the house," Artemis said just as Miss Bruce came in.

"It's time for the press conference." Miss Bruce said before walking back out.

"Ugh let's get this over with," Artemis said as she got off his lap and they walked to the penal room.

.........

"All right, ladies and gentlemen. I've brought you here to unveil to you Gravity Media's first major project out of the gate, feature film, Black Ivy, starring Noah Brooks with a soundtrack from Take 4. A new single will be released tomorrow night on Gravity Media's website. Now I'll entertain your questions." Mateo said before pulling up the questions.

"All right, Star. Looks like all the questions are for you."

"All right. Well, I'm happy to announce that I am pregnant. And I don't intend on that slowing down my career in the slightest. If you want to keep up with my music, follow my IG and my website for updates." Star told them.

"@/Charlene321 wants to know how come you haven't revealed who the father is? And what type of role model do you claim to be?" The reporter asked.

"That is personal," Star told her.

"Yeah. Can we get back to the film?" Simone asked.

"When Ms. Davis answers the question."

"She ain't got to answer nothing. Next question." Noah said stepping in.

"Okay, then, Noah, we all know the history here. Are you the father?" Another reporter asked.

"Shut it down." Artemis heard Miss Carlotta say.

"All right, NosyBitch321 and all you other nosy bitches..." Star started.

"Star, please," Artemis said.

"No, no, no. You want to know something? I'll tell you what you can know. It's none of your damn business who got me pregnant or how they got me pregnant. As far as what kind of role model I am, go in the kitchen and ask your mama who your real daddy is." Star said making Artemis and Noah laugh as she got up from her seat and started to walk off the panel.

"All y'all, too," Star said as she pointed to the reporters as she walked off.

"Welcome to Gravity Media," Noah said with a smile.

"I still don't like your ass," Simone said to Noah making him chuckle.

"Get the hell out my way!" Star yelled as she pushed the guy over.

"Star!" Simone yelled as she followed behind Star.

"Okay, now we have questions for Artemis," Mateo said trying to regain the attention.

"@/JazzyJones asks what are you having and do you plan on slowing down?"

"We'll Jazzy I don't plan on slowing down, I have movies and shows that I'm working on along with an album all updates will be on my Instagram and my Twitter, and we are a baby girl," Artemis said as she smiled.

"@/MayaCarter asks what will you name the baby?"

"Artemis and I will not be revealed her name just yet," Skyh answered.

"@/FamousHippster asks how has life been since the plane crash?"

"Artemis you don't have to answer that," Noah said as he saw her reaction.

"Life after the plane crash is good, me and the baby are healthy, after the plane once I was rushed to the hospital, I suffered a concussion as well as some temporary hearing loss," Artemis said as Skyh held her hand.

"We see you have an engagement ring on did Skyh Brooks propose?" A reporter asked.

"Yes, ma'am he did," Artemis said smiling as she showed them the large diamond ring on her finger as the photographer quickly took pictures.

Flashback

^ Artemis's and Skyh's outfits.

Artemis had been out of the hospital for 2 days and Skyh said he had a surprise for her on the rooftop of their hotel.

"Skyh," Artemis said breathlessly as she looked around.

"This wasn't how or when I wanted to propose," Skyh said as he walked her over the middle of the heart.

"Skyh" Artemis mumbled almost in disbelief, eyes not leaving the box. Skyh licks his lips nervously, as her eyes meet his. The small velvet pink box that he held in his hand before getting down on one knee.

"Artemis, I love you," Skyh starts, feeling more nervous than he ever has before.

"I love you too, Skyh," Artemis barely whispers, her voice wavering. Skyh smiles softly at her, bringing her hands up to his lips and leaving a kiss on them.

Skyh let out a shaky breath before his eyes meet Artemis's already watery ones. "I bought this ring five months ago and I've just been waiting for the perfect moment to give it to you. But this is the best time and I realized that as long as it's you who I get to spend the rest of my life with, then it doesn't matter because every moment I spend with you is perfect."

Tears escaped Artemis's eyes and she sniffled.

"I want to wake up every day next to you and know that whatever I go through, you're there with me, and wherever you go through, I'll always be there with you" He continues.

"Artemis," Skyh says quietly.

"Yes," Artemis manages to squeak out, knowing this is it. He opens the velvet box, Artemis's hands going to cover her mouth to muffle a small gasp that escapes her lips as she sees the ring.

The ring was gorgeous. Anyone could see why Skyh chose it for her, and it was a perfect fit. It was your dream ring.

"Will you marry me?" Skyh finally asks. Artemis paused for a second. "My knees getting bad baby," Skyh said smiling at her.

"Yes! Yes, of course, I'll marry you!" Artemis giggled lightly as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Skyh smiles widely, slipping the ring into her ring finger and both of them smile as it fits perfectly. Artemis immediately pulls Skyh up from his knee and throws her arms around Skyh's waist before being pulled into a kiss. Both of them pull away with huge smiles on their faces before Skyh pulls her into his chest, hugging her tightly.

"Mrs. Artemis Brooks, hmm," He mumbles into her neck.

"I like the sound of that Mr.Brooks,"

Flashback over.

.......

^ Artemis's outfit.

Star: Mama and ya daddy, is
they rich like me? ♪
They screamin' "I bring me." ♪

"Star, this is the third time," Artemis said as she stopped the music.

"Star, you been here all night?" Miss Bruce asked as she walked into the studio.

"Yep. I'm just trying to get this chorus once, and my voice keeps going hoarse." Star told her.

"Oh, girl, just drink you some hot water with honey, throw a little hot sauce in there, and slap your throat three times. You'll be all right." Miss Bruce told her.

"You know, there's only thing I've been good at my whole life? One thing I could count on." Star said.

"Sure ain't been listening."

"No, it's singing, Bruce. And I can't even do that now. I'm done. And I definitely don't have time for your energy right now." Star said as Simone walked in.

"What the hell is your problem?" Simone asked.

"Child, her throat done went out." Miss Bruce told her.

"Is that like a pregnancy thing or something?" Simone asked her laughing a little.

"No, it's like a "my whole damn life" thing, Simone. I got the entire world attacking me, including you, and now my body's attacking me." Star told her.

"Yeah, well, just bulldoze 'em, Star, okay? You hear me?" Simone told her.

"Why are you trying to play my sister now?"

"Look. I know that I said I didn't feel like you were ready, but... you could prove me wrong. You could prove everybody wrong like you always do." Simone said.

"Is this some kind of apology?"

"No, not really."

"Sounds like an apology."

"No."

"Feels like an apology."

"I see you guys are talking again," Alex said as she walked in.

"Where the hell have you been?" Simone asked her.

"Uh, Miss Ruby needed me," Alex told her.

"Mm, she needed some weed?" Miss Bruce asked chuckling.

"So y'all are codependent again?" Alex asked.

"Shut up, Alex. I had to lyanla Star's ass because her voice is hoarse and these trolls are coming in hard." Simone told Alex.

"You know, I'm really sick of people just saying whatever they want, and not thinking about how they can hurt people. All of us included." Alex told them.

"Well, we should fight back, you know? We should check these bitches who think that they can disrespect us and do what we do best. We have to finish this song."  Simone said.

"Hell yes, Simone," Artemis said high fiving her.

"You know, I really need that today, too, so it works out," Alex told her.

"Me, too. But first, some hot water and lemon and hot sauce and whatever else you were talking about." Star said.

"Slap your throat three times." Miss Bruce said as she did the motion.

"Huh?" Alex asked confused making Artemis laugh.

........

"Mateo's gonna be so thirsty to submit this track." Miss Carlotta said as they finished doing the dance routine.

"Man, forget him and forget all those people on the Internet. Let's just drop the track on our own." Simone said.

"You know I'm down." Artemis and Alex said at the same time.

"You down, Carlotta? Or you want to run and tell Mateo?" Star asked her.

"Look, I told you it takes a village. You're not gonna end up like your mother. You gonna have everything Mary wanted and then some. So, hell yeah, I'm down...cause I ain't no suit." Miss Carlotta said as she put her hand out.

"No, you are not," Alex said as she put her hand on.

"Here we go with this again."

"Not with this hair, not with this wig on."

Hoped you all enjoyed make sure you remember to vote and comment🤎
-Blessing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 756 31
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇: two costars fall in love during a time where everything seems black and white 𝐎𝐑 kansas clarke finally finds love with her best fr...
65.2K 801 7
𝗢𝗥𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗖; intriguing, fascinating [season 2 - [on going] #1 IN quinnfabray-31/12/22 #2 IN chordoverstreet-14/1/23 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗴𝗹𝗲�...
20.5K 377 23
✧*̥˚ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴀᴅɴᴇꜱꜱ *̥˚✧ "Kiss me hard before you go Summertime sadness I just wanted you to know That baby, you the best." «Lana Del Rey» -𝐼𝑁 �...
8.9K 550 20
🏝️ ❛ take you there every night, say that it's only right ❜ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ: marella river, kook princess, blocked out any memories she had shared with the...