Adopt by my therapist brother

By heartandlionreader

A 16 year old girl does not want to go and see a therapist. One day she said that she will not go to her ses... More

Cover pags and characters
Main characters
🥀 1
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀6
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀33
🥀34
🥀35
🥀36
🥀37
🥀38
🥀39
🥀40
🥀41
🥀42
🥀43
🥀44
🥀45
🥀46
🥀47
🥀48
🥀49
🥀50
🥀51
🥀52
🥀53

🥀14

123 3 0
By heartandlionreader

Ethan point of view

Ethan:
I really hope his best friend is ok I really care for him and I am really happy that he is their for his friend that is a good thing, since I have no cline right now I might call Gary so we can get something to eat I think right now Grayson is on his break."

Ring ring ring ring

Grayson:
"What up bro."

Ethan:
"Gray are you ok are you drunk."

Grayson:
"Han I am just messing with you bro so what up."

Ethan:
"Wow one don't do that again and two do you want to eat I am on my break right now in till 2 anyways."

Grayson:
"Sure bro where do you want to go."

Ethan:
"How about we go to Carson kitchen."

Grayson:
"Sure I will meet you there bro."

Ethan:
"Sure see you soon bro." I walk to my car and drive to Carson kitchen.

Grayson:
"Hey bro over here."

Ethan:
"Hey Gary so do you know what you are going to get yet."

Grayson:
"I think that I know what I am going to get."

Ethan:
"Really like what."

Grayson:
"I might get the baked Mac and cheese guess what it say in the better bro."

Ethan:
"What does it say bro." I know what it is but I am being a good brother to him so yeah.

Grayson:
"Shh it is a secret."

Ethan:
"Are you going to tell me bro."

Grayson:
"I just did bro."

Ethan:
"Really is that what they put."

Jessica point of view

Jessica:
"Are you ready to see him."

Rocky:
"Yeah I am ready actually."

Jessica:
"Then let go."

Rocky:
"Do you want to talk to him first Jess."

Jessica:
"Are you sure."

Rocky:
"Yeah I am sure go for it."

Jessica:
"Ok if you say so hi Tiago it has been too long since I last saw you I miss you so much you have no idea, remember when I was little before you died you said that you were going to adopt me do you remember that."

Tiago voice

Tiago:
"Yes I remember that and I miss you so much so tell me the rest because I know their is more."

Jessica:
"Oh you have no idea, you said that you were going to do your best to adopt me you, were only 15 at the time you said that you were going to do your best but then you died you said if you adopt me I can have a family that I always wanted but you didn't adopt and I am not saying it is your fault because it is not, but thanks to you I got adopt by a woman and you know what she said Tiago, she said that you were the one who tell her to adopt me, you tell her if I died this little girl name Jessica Lilly is a wonderful girl and you will be so lucky to have her, and she adopt me and it is all thanks to you so thank you so much I would have not known what I would have down without you I love you."

Still Jessica pint of view

Tiago voice

Tiago:
"You did not need me you will always been like a daughter to me even if I am not their anymore I love you."

Jessica:
"And I love you too Tiago you have no idea."

Rocky:
"Hey are you ok."

Jessica:
"Yeah I am it is good to let it out."

Rocky:
"Yeah it is love you."

Jessica:
"And I love you too."

Cooper point of view

Cooper:
"Hey guys."

Rocky and Jessica:
"Hey cooper."

Cooper:
"How are you guys."

Jessica:
"Better now that I took that out of the way."

Cooper:
"Well that is good did you have a turn yet Rocky."

Rocky:
"No not yet I wanted you guys to have a turn before I had a turn so do you want to say something Coop."

Cooper:
"Are you sure I do not mind going last."

Rocky:
"No really I do not mind so say what you need to be said."

Cooper:
"Ok if you say so."

Rocky:
"Oh I know so."

Cooper:
"Do you guys mind leaving us along."

Jessica:
"Sure call us if you need anything."

Cooper:
"Will do."

Tiago voice

Tiago:
"Hey man how have you been have you been looking after my sister."

Cooper:
"Yeah I have I really miss you dude you have no idea but I get it your time was up so now what I wanted to tell you is that I am trying my best to be their for them but I do not know if I can I love these girl you have no idea how much I love them but sometime it is really hard I miss you man anyways I hope that you are ok see you in a couple of time so yeah bye."

Tiago:
"Wait thank you so much just for being their for them you do not know how happy I am."

Cooper:
"Don't worry I know you are happy I wish you were here right now because your sister really needs you because ever since you left nothing have been good for her but she is a strong girl she can handle it but I hate seeing her like this."

Tiago:
"Yeah me too now can you please bring her I want to see her."

Cooper:
"Sure I will just give me a second."

Tiago:
"Ok but don't be long."

Cooper:
"Don't worry I will not hey are you ready to talk to your brother."

Rocky:
"I think that I am do you guys want to come."

Cooper and Jessica:
"No you need to do this on your own now go."

Rocky:
"Ok I am going no need to push me."

Cooper and Jessica:
"Oh we know but we wanted to push you."

Rocky:
"Ok please stop talking at the same time."

Cooper and Jessica:
"Sorry we will stop now."

Rocky:
"Thank you."

Cooper:
"Now go he is waiting for you."

Rocky:
"Ok I am going." When she left.

Jessica:
"Hey can I talk to you."

Cooper:
"Sure what is up."

Jessica:
"She is ok with us dating."

Cooper:
"Really it is not crazy for her."

Jessica:
"Kind of but she want us to be happy so what do you say are we dating now."

Cooper:
"I think more as boyfriend and girlfriend what do you say."

Jessica:
"You know what I say yes."

Cooper:
"Really you are not joking."

Jessica:
"No I am not joking "

Cooper:
"I am so happy now we should not be happy in a graveyard."

Jessica:
"We shouldn't but I do not care I am so happy."

Cooper.
"Me too should we check on her."

Jessica:
"Maybe just wait a couple of seconds."

Cooper:
"Yeah that is the best idea."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 383 37
"we can't do this." "why not, princess?" "because you're my best friend." lowercase intended, all rights reserved to @romanticisedolans ©- *CURRENTL...
40.5K 728 27
When young 17 year old Sklar was told she was 16 and pregnant she was beyond scared. Once her boyfriend found out he left without saying goodbye, lea...
74.1K 1.4K 29
A girl lost her family and is trying to find her happiness again..will this boy that she meets help her do that?
75.9K 969 27
Me: oh so you have a brother i should take note ;) Stranger: whatever just don't on him :( Me: i dont even know your brother dumbass Stranger: hmm po...