MEDIUM

By Lyfeo_M_Jay

Adrian knew he was weird, well weirder, he had abilities and powers no one had, he could see things no normal... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

33.

1.5K 95 1
By Lyfeo_M_Jay

Sovietro Mansion.

Alora had stood by the gate too many times these past weeks, since the first night she had ported in front of the gates, yet there was a certain fear in her that she couldn't forget, overcome or know exactly what caused it, she was just afraid. "You need to stop looking like a lost puppy, this was your doing." Sonia spoke as she appeared on the other side, her raven hair was longer, her figure fuller, all in all she looked to be in great shape, unlike Alora herself. "Of course you'd compare me to a child, I made mistakes, I wish, —I wish I could change them, be better." She muttered and Sonia scoffed. "You poisoned your own mother and helped Neill abuse your own brother, how wicked can you get, just showing up here with that weak ass apology sister dear won't cut it." Sonia retorted as she turned around to walk away.

"How's Kyle?!" Alora called out and Sonia just snickered looking back once to glance at Alora before turning around to walk away, her hips swaying easily, she had really found the great side of their gene pool like his nephews. So Alora sighed once more and walked away but this time something happened, —not to her but the earth beneath her that shook with tremors, until it subsided yet she couldn't help want to know more, what was going on.

Adrian & Jax

"Mhhhmm, you smell so nice." Jax moaned as he held his mate in his arms, they were currently in bed, both of them naked, with Jax caressing Ari's stomach lovingly. "And you have no idea the karate kicks being done to my bladder currently." Ari retorted as Jax just chuckled leaning down to kiss his mate. "Come on, —lets get you in there and you, —stop kicking daddy." Jax mumbled as he placed another kiss on Ari's stomach. He then moved to carry his mate from their king size bed to the bathroom. "Need anything else, I already have wipes right here." He asserted and his mate just chuckled.

"What?" Jax grumbled. "Its cute watching you constantly worry about me, flitter around me like Enzo or Johnny as if I'd break at some point." He mused and Jax sighed sitting on the edge of the bathtub. "Well when you go on solo missions to get revenge on all the wrongs that have been done to you whilst pregnant, as your mate, I must worry." Jax pointed out with a smirk. "I thought I apologized, countless times for that, —I promised with a covenant spell not to do that ever again aslong as I'm pregnant." Ari argued and Jax scoffed. "You only promised that because you know the worst threat has been dealt with, now you can relax." He teased and Ari pouted looking away.

"That maybe so, but he's still out there, Goddess knows what he's upto." The witch mentioned and Jax narrowed his eyes on Ari who seemed to just smile innocently. "The barriers on this house alone are enough to hold back an army of mystics, then you are cloaked to an extent that when we asked River, the best tracker we know to find you, he said you didn't exist, my deranged uncle isn't finding you any time soon, so my love, worry about the nursery door, it's still got that squeak, and you're in your fifth month now, time will pass by so quickly and we wouldn't be ready." Jax exclaimed and Ari had to agree, he was safe, the family was safe, he only hoped the world was safe aswell.

After finishing his business then Jax coaxing him into a shower which ended with him being given some more love, he was finally in sweatpants, a loose sweater honestly the thing was huge but so was he and it belonged to Jax, it had his club logo, a roaring red lion with figs on either side, he liked it. "Babe careful." Jax chided as he just sighed, he'd gotten used to Jax's doting over time that at this point, he just let him have his way. "I'm just walking though." Ari pointed out. "And you weren't looking where you were going, one of the boy's toys is over there, right beside the stairs, —Mark, come get your little car before I incinerate it!" Jax yelled as his mate just shook his head in amusement walking away, there was no point arguing with an overprotective alpha.

"Good morning, —why are you all glued to the screen?" He asked the family as Jax came up behind him. "You didn't feel it?" Enzo asked in shock. "Feel what?" Jax demanded. "There was a magnitude eight earthquake last night, everyone felt it, even the barriers on the house reacted." Enzo explained as Jax rubbed his neck looking away whilst his mate was already waddling away to the food. "Wait a minute, did you two cause it?" Renee asked and Ari scoffed whilst Jax gave his father a flat look. "Us, really, we'd never cause tremors." Jax argued. "Then why are you acting weird." Martin sassed. "You need to mind your own business captain." Jax chided. "It is my business, we had to hide under Mark's bed, there are weird toys under there." Martin retorted as everyone chuckled at the retort.

"Okay fine, —if you all must know we were making tremors of our own." Jax replied as Johnny groaned. "We didn't want to know that." He protested. "You asked, I told you, next time don't ask, my baby gets cravings." Jax argued as he placed a kiss on Ari's lips before moving over to take a seat next to him and eat what his mate had served him. "What could've caused it, they say the epicentre was in the forest going outward, they actually expected a piece of the salt cliffs to fall but miraculously they are intact." Nik informed as Ari who was eating found the information suspicious. "If it were a normal quake, things should've been destroyed, but you guys felt it, everyone felt it  —but no destruction, meaning its magical." Ari explained shocking everyone.

"You can't mean, he's behind this." Johnny suggested referring to Jose. "Possibility, —yes, likeliness, —also a yes." Jax mumbled his response as he inhaled his food. "Chew your food." Ari chided. "If I eat any slower I'll be late for practice babe." He argued. "Then you should've woken up early." His mate pointed out and Jax groaned. "What mate would I be if I didn't wake up next to my only love after the night we had huh, it's called showing you that you're wanted and loved." Jax stated as he shoved the last of his sausage into his mouth, chugged it down with juice then moved to place kisses on the boys, all five, then his parents  lastly his mate who took an extra long kiss.

"Go." Ari asserted. "Yes, —yes, fine, I'm going." Jax replied as he tumbled out of the house whilst grabbing his stuff. "He forgot his emergency med kit." Johnny pointed out. "Don't worry I had pops get five more, two are in his car, the other in his locker, another in the bag he took, —he's hopeless with keeping track of those." Ari muttered as Renee laughed. "Yet here you are carrying his child, he'll definitely have his traits, what will you do." Renee mentioned mockingly as everyone at the breakfast bar laughed in amusement. "I wouldn't be anywhere else, he would've been the clumsiest man I'd known, his babies I'd still have." Ari proudly stated as they all cheered in laughter. "I'll drink to that." Enzo raised his glass and they all laughed settling down.

This kind of peace is what Adrian wanted, it was good for him, not having lingering threats, no one trying to ruin his life, he was happy. So he ate more and enjoyed the moment. The morning passed by quickly as Renee and Nik were upstairs getting the nursery ready, Enzo had taken the boys to school and to check on the cafe, help anywhere he could but he wouldn't stay there only until school was over for the boys as for Johnny, he was nagging Ari for his graduation gown. "Where are you at now, —I seriously need to see it." Johnny whined as Ari just sighed. "I told you already, you'll see it when I'm done, I'm only left with the lining for your cap, and that frilly thing tied to it, what's it even called?" Ari replied as Johnny just shrugged mumbling an I don't know.

"Will you let me work now?" The witch whined as Johnny shook his head in refusal."You already split yourself, do it again." Johnny smugly suggested as Adrian turned to the clone he'd made, he was the busy one, the sphere over Elizabeth was almost gone meaning she was about to wake up, as a fifteen yer old. Ari turned to Johnny finally showing him the gown.

"Wow, you've really —well you've really outdone yourself." Johnny complimented. "Thanks, it just took a lot of time so if ever you don't put it to good use, then remember that." Ari told Johnny who nodded in understanding right then. As the two got back to work the barrier reacted outside, then a heavy blast caused the secondary barriers to activate aswell. "What's going on?" Renee asked as he passed by the workroom. "Stay here, I'll go check." Nik asserted as he went to the front door since they had all ported to the ground floor when the barrier reflected more attacks.

"I know you're in there Adrian, we need to talk!" Mikhail yelled surprising them all. "What would Mikhail want here?" Renee whispered as all of them were just as surprised.

Sovietro Mansion Grounds.

"You know this fragile relationship of ours, you abuse it way too much, it's only been a few weeks in the least since my mate was roped into yet another problem caused by people he didn't care about." Jax spat as he looked at the family members of the Sovietro clan, well those available. "I'm sorry Jaxon, it is true I test this budding relationship way too much but dear I can't have Adrian aide us this time, we all know his condition, and under no circumstance can we allow him to fight, intervene from afar and remove him from the battle maybe, but never ever fight, that is why you're here, you're the only one who I believe can amass enough power to hit Jose hard." The patriarch aplogized as Jax's car was driven up the road in the far distance.

"What do you want?" Jax asked and a woman who had features similar to his inlaw aunt walked forward. "I'm Sonia, your other aunt." She introduced as she snapped her fingers and images of a battle came into view. "This happened last night, the earthquake was actually Jose breaking free from his prison completely and attacking several packs with the wolves and kitsunes under his thrall, currently he's attacking a pack near the salt cliffs and moving inland, we were hoping you could help us mount a defense against Jose, cut him and his forces down enough to rescue the innocent survivors he left behind, and set up some sort of barricade, if we don't stop him, he'll come for everything." Sonia concluded as Jax couldn't believe what he saw, he never expected mass murder to this extent.

"Are you sure just us three can do that?" Jax questioned. "I'm here to help." She suddenly announced walking up to them, Alora looked alright but it was visible that she wasn't her normal self. "I was hoping Mikhail and Jonathan could help, but I doubt your —." Before the patriarch could finish Mikhail screamed as he was tossed through a portal by  Johnny. "Stay far away or I swear I'll break you." The young wolf threatened as he was about to head back when he noticed his brother. "Jax, what are you doing here?" Johnny asked perplexed. "Ill explain later, can you have Ari close the portal, tell him I'll explain later." Jax replied as Johnny walked through the portal and back, when it closed Johnny chuckled nervously.

"He says you should be back before midnight or he's breaking your nether regions, if that doesn't teach you a lesson, he'll send us both to the micro dimension for the rest of the night, —so whatever this is, I beg you, please make it quick." Johnny put across and everyone either laughed or chuckled. "What was he doing at the house?" Jax asked his brother who just patted him on the back. "Okay, fate is on our side, we'll brief you on the way." The patriarch announced as Sonia opened a portal to a war zone.

The Salt Cliffs Pack.

The devastation, the carnage, it was all too real, as the stench of dead bodies and blood that hung in the air, Johnny wanted to gag when they appeared on the other side. "What happened here?" Mikhail asked. "A mad man." His father the patriarch replied as they all stood on guard, a howl broke out and ferocious beasts in hundreds gathered. "Patriarch, this is the army you bring to stop me, —I'm almost insulted." Jose called out as he floated in the air, nine tails waving freely behind him, there was a certain eery glow to him that caused Jax to growl, he'd defiled natural law, he could feel it.

"We're all focusing on the army not him, and father, you're the only one who can find the hidden wolves, you know this land better, so we'll handle him." Sonia announced as she ingited what was a bright flash of light that blinded all of them making way for the patriarch to disappear. "Might aswell make it fun." Johnny mumbled as he shot up into the sky and his whole body was covered in black will, it showed his authority over the forest and all who lived in it, as he came down and punched the ground causing several explosion of raw power, he didn't stop there as the earth shook, he summoned several spheres of his power and aimed them at the enemy, he imbued them with a power they would never expect as he unleashed them.

They dug into the earth, creating craters until they reached their target and exploded creating black flames, but instead of leaving dead bodies in their wake, they left ash. "Destruction." Jose whispered in anger as Johnny whipped around and hurled more of his spheres and beams imbued with his destructive power, it cut down the army that had stained the earth with innocent blood as the others finally joined in, lightning came down from the sky killing all that it touched. Mikhail was like a bullet wielding two blades, he cut through them with ease, heads rolled and bodies convulsed as every cut and blow was more lethal than the last.

Sonia was in the sky hurling bolts of massive blue lightning below, each strike was with precision and never missed. "Chaotic Torrent!" Alora screamed as whirlwinds appeared from nothing and dredged through the army killing those who got caught in the attack, as for Jax he was fighting his uncle on the ground, they had both attacked and received as Jax flipped up into the sky joining his two tails and slamming them over his uncle but he retaliated with his own, wrapping his tail around Jax and throwing him into the trees but Jax never hit the trees, he shot up into the sky, his first tail glowed and he rained fire on everything with his uncle in the middle.

He didn't stop there, he dove down into the frey headed for his uncle, the man attacked first with a fist to the face, Jax took it like a champ and punched back, kicked the man's leg bringing him to his knees then round housing him toward the path of Sonia's bolts of lightning, Jax didn't stop, he lunged for the man again as the earth broke apart and he clapped his hands in front if him causing the earth to do the same with two walls that crushed Jose in the middle, having done that Jax summoned a strange power, he began absorbing all the chaotic energy around him and amassing it into one blow of dark orange chaotic energy that he blasted Jose with.

A rippling wave of power cascaded around Jax and his uncle, destroying a piece of his army along with it but the battle was far from over. "You won't beat me!" Jose yelled as the earth upturned and shook, Jax shot up into the sky as the kitsune below caused his own power to combust and explode destroying the pack land and his own people. "He's mad." Johnny asserted as he floated in the air with Mikhail who seemed to be in shock over what Jose had done. "Mother and father have only got fifty percent of the people out, and we have three attacked packs, we need to buy more time." Sonia informed as they all nodded and fell to the earth. Jax summoned black ice into being, as beams he attacked with it freezing everything that surrounded him and wanting to kill him.

"I got you." Johnny called out as he landed behind Jax and attacked with his own black energy beams that not only destroyed the ice but the wolves and creatures within. "Watch out!" Mikhail yelled as multiple infernos came rolling toward the two from several opponents, Jax created a whirlwind that swerved the fire and used it to burn other opponents left on the battle field, Johnny was first to move as his tail appeared from his back and he used it like a needle gun shooting small quills on their opponents once done Alora or Sonia would finish the job with lightning and fire. "Get clear!" Jax called out as from his mouth dragon fire rolled out in unbridled rage incinerating everything and that was the end of Jose's army, but not him.

Jose lunged for Mikhail first, punched him in the gut, grabbed his leg with a tail and slammed him into the ground several times before making him scream with electrocution. "Mikhail!" Alora yelled as she lunged for Jose, he dodged her initial attack, shoulder chopped her, switched his attack by kicking her chest then using Mikhail's body to ram into her and throw her back, a purple orb on Mikhail's back exploding causing more damage as it ripped into his back. "Whose next?" Jose hissed as Johnny lunged for him with an uppercut, Jax pummeled him to the ground whilst Sonia impaled him with a ridiculously large spear, he retaliated though, he grabbed Sonia by her leg and threw her to Jax whilst he melted the spear and sent lightning toward Johnny but he countered with destruction so all of it never touched him.

Jax punched his right cheek making him spit out a tooth, then the two began close combat, neither gave up and kept pushing as Jose blasted Jax with demonic force separating the two but Johnny lunged for him, delivering a kick to his head that cracked his skull, the wolf didn't stop as he moved at sonic speed and rained punches on Jose, as the kitsune slowed he punched right through his chest and set destruction on the connection between Jose, his host body and the other realm. "No, I won't let you!" Jose grunted out as from his palms he blasted Johnny with raw force energy imbued with nature energy, so destruction could only protect him so much, Johnny was thrown back, he tumbled on the ground but stood heaving, half the connection was gone.

"Now Sonia!" Jax yelled. "Eracleon's Prison!" She cast the spell as blinding purple energy cascaded down from the sky in a thick beam and hit Jose pushing him down into a crater. "Johnny together." Jax ordered as he Jax unleashed the full might of his power in orange chaotic energy filled with nature and demonic energy, as for Johnny he hit Jose with black destructive energy, all he could give, and as the three powers hit Jose his connection that Johnny had first cut lost more of it's power as the host body began rejecting him. "No, this can't be!" Jose yelled as he created an attack by sheer will since his body was waning between tangibility and none, it hit Sonia like a blazing fire making her scream.

"I can't hold anymore!" She screamed in pain as the power she had summoned vanished and Jose created a shield around himself stopping the two attacks from Johnny and Jax, he let the bubble grow until it exploded throwing the two mystics away. He opened a portal but before he could go through Jax created a demonic blade through his eight tail and tossed it to Johnny who imbued the last of his destructive mana into it, he threw it into Jose's chest the place that had just healed from his punch making Jose choke on blood as he fell into the portal.

"Sonia!" Alora called out in the dust and debris but Jax was already with her as he and Johnny poured their power into her healing her fractured leg and burnt face. "Don't move, I'm almost done." Jax told her as he erased the burns on her face completely and her hair grew back to it's full length as if it had never been burnt. "Thank goodness you're alright sister." Alora whispered as Sonia was feeling her face in astonishment. "Where's Mikhail?" Johnny asked reluctantly. "Over here." He replied as he limped toward them, his back was still open and slowly healing. "This will only happen once." Johnny grumbled as he encased Mikhail in his will, Jax grabbed his hand and through both their healing Mikhail was healed completely.

"Thank you." He sighed as Johnny nodded. "What happened, where's Jose." The patriarch asked with singed clothes and bloody hands, he too had run into trouble huh. "Gone, but he'll be back."

+++

The Medium.

Saint Jay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

864K 31.8K 32
Jesse Logan's life was turned upside down when his younger sister Holly was kidnapped and presumed dead. Since his sister's disappearance, Jesse rela...
229 27 9
Galen have the power to read minds. From a early age he would easily read every buried desires of human being as if they were willingly speaking of i...
71.4K 2.5K 10
Ghost walks the halls, only seen by one boy, Quinn, in years. The two are close friends, inseparable really. Another kid, Sean, gets an injury from...
65 0 11
When a series of murders involving romantic partners turning on each other with no memory of it later surfaces, Sam and Dean head to the small town w...