The hero's harem

By Fredesi

This is a story that takes place after destroying the house of evolution, where Saitama will enter the associ... More

Start and base ideas
Saitama's New Disciple
Give my best
No one can do it better than you...
Lily three section staff
Day off
Bombs, Crabs and Trains
The Dark Matter Pirates I
The Dark Matter Pirates II
Dark Matter Pirates III
Thermal waters
I want to be in the group
100 yen
Martial Arts
Rising star
Don't get stronger...

The Heroes Association

10.7K 172 24
By Fredesi

We meet when Saitama had finished fighting Sonic, with whom, he realizes that he was not recognized by anyone, despite having defeated countless threats in the past, apparently no one knew that he had done such feats, for people only he was a bald man in a ridiculous suit.

Saitama was back in his apartment with his disciple sitting in front of him, besides, it was already dark.

Genos: "Sonic speed of sound"? Who is he? What kind of person would have such a redundant name?

Saitama: I don't know, he just came out of nowhere, said we were rivals and left.

Genos: Sensei, if you want I can take care of him...

Saitama: You don't do better, besides, what are you doing here? Go home, it's not like we have a relationship.

Genos: Sensei, I'm here to be stron...

Saitama: Shut up!!!... Today's incidents made me realize a big problem... And I still haven't recovered...

Genos: A problem? For someone as great as you?! Tell me what the problem is sensei please!

Saitama took a deep breath and exclaimed

Saitama: No one knows me... For a long time I have defeated various kaijin and evil organizations and no one has recognized me, isn't it strange that I don't have a fan club or something?!!, In the village they confused me with a terrorist, they forgot all the other things he had done...- He said with a despondent tone-.

Genos: Sensei! Are you in the register of the hero association?

Saitama: Huh?

After that talk, they looked for the hero association page on a laptop and read the statement with which they made it clear that if they were not in the association's registry, no heroic act would be recognized for Saitama, and instead of That would make him look crazy...

Saitama: Wow... I had no idea...---he said with a dejected tone---. Genos, are you registered?

Genos: No, should I?

Saitama: That's right! Genos, sign up with me and I'll agree to be your teacher.--I exclaim with more encouragement--.

Genos: That's a good plan.--he said, with a cheerful tone.--

A few days later they were in an association shelter ready to start the exam tests, where, there were many aspiring heroes with very colorful and flashy costumes, different complexions and abilities, the staff that qualified the performance of the heroes in the tests, and, also a couple of Class A heroes, who would give a talk to the applicants who passed, also, some class B who were there as security while they could spectate the new candidates to be heroes, among them, a girl who had a very athletic and defined body, a tight sleeveless sports shirt, a ponytail and 3 medals hung from her neck for different prizes in competitions, she looked very excited to see the performance of the future heroes... .

Saitama was there, with his sculpted body without any gram of body fat, dressed only in a blue thong and with his usual poker face...

The others saw Saitama who, although he was in shape, his body still looked slim compared to several of them, who were much more muscular than him, but they would be very surprised to see the performance of that bald man in a blue thong Seeing how he was breaking all the records for all the tests in the physical, from lateral jumps, weightlifting, ball throw, 300m run, vertical jump, Strength Meter, everything he was doing so well that he destroyed a couple of machinery in the process, discouraging those present and, also, not being able to conclude the exam due to the aforementioned, but they were not the ones who were so shocked with what their eyes showed them... Mizuki who was looking at the back of the Domo, could see the exploits of the bald man, excited to see someone so strong, he hoped that Saitama would be selected for an S or A rank, because he knew he deserved it...

Finishing the tests, Saitama found himself in the locker room of the dome waiting for the results without any noticeable expression on his face of happiness or concern, or any other emotion... He muttered...

Saitama: Those tests were easy, he asked me how Genos did...

His future disciple was arriving with his teacher.

Saitama: Hey Genos, how did your tests go?

Genos: The physical tests were very easy, I think they weren't a problem for us, for sure they will classify us among the S class.

Saitama: S-class? .--He asked confused--.

Genos: Yes, the heroes are classified by their performance in combat and their effectiveness in eliminating threats, the S class are those that have a higher capacity in combat, from there they are followed by the A class, then B, and last are the class C, which deal with assaults and petty crimes like robbery.

Saitama: Oh, so I think we will qualify for the S-Class, he asked me when they will give us our qualification...

By the way, do you know where there is a bathroom around here?In the back of the locker room a female voice was heard, it was Mizuki, who was greeting Saitama waving her hand in the air.

Mizuki: I know where there is one .-- Mizuki exclaimed approaching Saitama--.

Saitama: Fine, but who are you? .- he said with his usual expressionless face--.

Mizuki: Allow me to introduce myself, I am Captain Mizuki, Hero class B rank 71, Nice to meet you .-- She said with a very energetic and cheerful tone--.

Saitama: What are you doing here? These are supposed to be the men's locker rooms...

Mizuki: I'm sorry... But I wanted to meet you! I saw your performance during the exam tests, you were fantastic! How did you get so strong?

Saitama: I'll tell you, but... I need the bathroom first...

Mizuki: I'm sorry... Follow me, it's this way.

Saitama: Genos, stay here, in case they deliver the test results.

Genos: Yes, Sensei!

Mizuki: Are you his teacher? It's impressive, I still saw the tests do it, it also looked very strong...

Little by little the voice was moving away from genos who stayed there obeying the order of his master where at that moment, a thought arose

Genos: (I wonder if she's still going to ask to be his disciple, or if she has a hidden purpose... for now I'll just see what happens... we just have to wait...) -/ Putting the end of the Cyborg's thought. / -

Saitama after finishing his needs, left the bathroom... Mizuki had been waiting for the bald guy outside

Saitama: Thanks for showing me the bathroom.

Mizuki: No problem, I like to help.

Saitama: Right, can you remind me that you asked me?

Mizuki: Nothing special, I just wanted to know who was excelling in the tests for hero, what's your name?

Saitama: I don't think it's that big of a deal... And my name is Saitama.

Mizuki: Don't be so modest, you deserve all the credit, I'm glad you made the decision to become a professional hero, being a hero that people can trust is one of the best feelings there is!

Saitama: Actually, I was already working as a hero... Well, something like that...

Mizuki: Really? But... I never saw you in the association register... Or even heard of you...

Saitama: It's just... I never checked in... And it seems no one knew about my existence...

Mizuki: It's true, I read that if you weren't registered all your heroic actions wouldn't be taken into account, taking you like crazy wandering in the streets...

Saitama: Don't even remind me...

Mizuki: Don't worry, at least you were able to help someone who needed it at that time, maybe someone will remember you...

Saitama: I wish... Most people just see me as a weird guy... Except for one old lady, she once gave me a big bag of sweets, I liked the old lady.

Mizuki: That's cute...and sad at the same time...I hope that changes when you're a pro hero!

Saitama: Wow, you're very energetic.

Mizuki: Is it very noticeable? -/She said, smiling at Saitama/-

They both returned to where Genos was who, He had in his hands two envelopes with the test results and with pride Genos was able to tell his sensei...

Genos: I'm S-Class Master!

Saitama: Great, I can't wait to see what class I am. -/There was a slight smile on his face/-

Mizuki: This is amazing! I'm in front of an S class! How exciting, congratulations!

Saitama began to take out the paper that came inside the envelope, although he only took out a small part of it...

Genos: Class S, as expected from my Sensei, even the font of the letter is bigger than mine. --He said with a tone of pride.--

Mizuki: This day can't get any better, seeing two new S-Class! I'm hopes to be like you one day!

Saitama responding to genos: That's... because I'm not really an S class... if not a C class.-- with a discouraged expression on his face--.

Genos was impressed but not as much as Mizuki who was stunned that the one she had hoped to see in S class was put in C class.

Genos: I think that having analyzed only part of the document I thought it was an S instead of a C...

Saitama: Stop analyzing it, fool!!

Mizuki: How can this be possible... if I saw you in the tests as destroyed everyone, there must be a mistake...---She said with a slightly annoyed tone--.

Genos: I'll call right now to fix the problem...

Saitama: Nope! Do not do it! You'll make a fool of me! .- Saitama sighed- It's fine, it doesn't affect me anyway...

Genos: It says here that the physical exam was perfect, but the psychological one didn't go so well.

Saitama: By the way genos, what did they ask you?

(A/n): (You already know the flashback🗿...)

Mizuki: You must have been in class S, I don't see why a psychological exam affects that decision... .---she said somewhat frustrated--.

Saitama: Well... I guess there's no other way, don't worry, I'm sure I'll go up faster than you think... I think we already have to go to the genos seminar.

Mizuki: Very well Saitama, I say goodbye, it was nice to meet you and I hope to see you soon in S class, see you!!

At that moment our bald and his student retired to the room where he should take his seminar...

Well with that done, we finish the chap.If you liked it so far, give the star and comment. BYE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
80K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.4M 31.8K 87
It all began in China, In Qing Qing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in va...
166K 8.8K 56
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...