POSSESSED ; Daenerys Universi...

SuitorofHell által

Daenerys University seemed to be like any other catholic school. Girls are separated from boys. Being taught... Több

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ
ᴄᴀsᴛs ɪᴅ
ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19
✉️ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 📮
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE📝:
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ᑭᖇOᗰOTIOᑎ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31

90 16 2
SuitorofHell által

Quillrie let out a low groan. Trying to flutter his eyes to improve the blurry sight. And when it did, the pain on his left leg finally registered in him.

He looked around. Realizing that the bus is turned upside down. And pile of the broken seats are on top of his leg.

He saw Laudemer and Craeian on the driver's seat. The two are unconscious and they don't seem to be in a better position either.
Selene and Skye are luckily not stucked. But they are both unconscious and hurt. Yatch is a bit further than them, at the back of bus. She isn't stucked too and already awake. But she broke a bone on her right leg and she couldn't move.

"Quillrie?" She whispered with tears brimming her eyes.

Quillrie immediately reached his hand to her direction. Forcing a smile to assure her that he's okay.

"Where are the other four?" He asked not being able to see the four youngest.

Yatch only cried and covered her face while sobbing. She didn't stop crying and only got louder. Atleast waking up the two males at the front.

"What the fu**! Stop touching me!!!"

"No! You're the one touching me!"

"Shut up! Get out of my face!"

"You get out of my face! Your breath sucks!"

"Says who!!?? I didn't see you brush your teeth today!"

"No you didn't--"

"Craeian!!!!" Quillrie practically screamed as he cry. Eventually gaining the two older's attention.

Laudemer immediately got up first and then Craeian. Quickly rushing to them. They checked Selene and Skye first. Before going to Quillrie.

"We'll get the girls out for now. Then we'll come back for you okay?" Laudemer said to him.

Quillrie only nodded as response. Before the two stood up to carry Selene and Skye out of the turned bus.

"We're still alive. We fell from the cliff and we're still alive." Craeian muttered under his breath.

"We're lucky. But our friends won't be if we don't hurry." Laudemer said.

The two carefully placed the girls outside the bus. Selene thankfully woke up but she was wincing in pain from her head. She's bleeding there too.

"Go. I'll watch Skye." Selene said to the boys so they can go back for Quillrie.

The two headed back inside the bus and checked the broken seats on their friend.

"No. Yatch first. Please. Make sure she's alright." Quillrie pointed at the girl and the two gasped in surprise seeing her state.

Luckily. Craeian and Laudemer knows about first aid. So they carefully wrapped her injury and carefully removed her out of the bus. The sooner they secured her beside Selene, they went back to help Quillrie.
He was limping when they got him out.

"Go. You must look for them before it's too late." Quillrie said to them seeing the doubt from the two older.

"We'll come back for you. So stay put!" Craeian instructed and Quillrie smiled at them.

"Don't worry. Your eyes can tell that I can't run. So go. I'll take care of them." He said again.

Laudemer eventually pulled Craeian with him to look for the other four.

About an two hours ago.
When the bus hit the huge rock on the road. It tipped off and was thrown off the cliff. Luckily, the cliff isn't that tall and the ground is inclined. The bus rolled a bit and stopped when it hit the trees on the edge of the forest.

Before Craeian and Laudemer entered the forest in search of their friends. Hopefully not too late to save them. They spotted bunch of cars arriving from the road atop.

It was the cops and their headmistress along with the priests.

"Over here!!!" The two immediately screamed to gain attention.

When they were spotted, everyone searched for a safer way down and helped them.

"Where are the other four?" Ms. Volkswitch asked.

"We don't know. We woke up without them." Laudemer answered.

"Quin probably took them in the bus. She's still with Bemy and Lorreta." Craeian added.

"We're gonna look for them. You must go and join your friends." Ms. Volkswitch instructed and was about to join the cops on the search.

"No! We're coming!!!" Craeian exclaimed. He quickly ran away from the headmistress before she can forbid them.

It was a massive search. Many Lithuanian police officers and the priests joined the search. They plan to exorcise the three wherever they find them to finish it once and for all.

Meanwhile...

Qaeus and the other three were taken to the forest while they were unconscious. Taking them to the next cliff. The height is tall and the bottom is part of the sea. The waves are too strong to think anyone can survive it.

When Qaelust woke up. She couldn't feel her legs. It was numb and she could see them bleeding and bruised since she's only wearing a sports wear shorts.
She looked to her side and saw Silver who's still unconscious. She crawled to her friend and tried to wake her up.

"Finally. Wake the other one too." It was Quin's voice ordering her underlings.

Bemy harshly grabbed Qaelust on her shoulder and dragged her away from Silver. While Lorreta went to Silver and started slapping the girl's face to wake her up.

She soon wake up from the pain. Groaning and immediately crying the sooner the situation registered in her head.

Lorreta and Bemy stood beside Quin. The three watching them with a satsified grin.

When the girls looked at the three. They noticed Qaeus and Prince tied with their mouth covered. The two are just kneeling behind the three villains. They look equally hurt too and Qaeus' shoulder is bleeding.

"Now. Shall we begin?" Quin giggled and they stepped aside to reveal the two males.

Quin sat beside Qaeus and placed her arm on his shoulder. Purposely pressing on his wound to make him wince.

"You know. Since the three of us used to be old friends. I think I'mma show a little bit of mercy." She whispered to his ear while her gaze is glued on Qaelust.

"Qaeus will never come to me on his own will. But I know that he will do it for you." She said before standing up.

She walked to Qaelust and harshly grabbed her hair. Pulling her to face Qaeus properly.

"Don't touch her!!! Just leave us alone!!!" Silver screamed at them and Lorreta immediately slapped her face.

"Shut up slut! Wait for your turn!" Lorreta growled while pointing at her face.

"Qaeus. If you come to me. I promise that I will leave her alone. I know that even if you join me. You will never return the feelings that I have for you. But I just can't be happy watching the two of you together."

"So it's either one of you are going to join me in the afterlife."

Quin beckoned Bemy to remove the gag on Qaeus mouth. The sooner she took it off, Qaeus started cussing at them whilst his tears continues to fall on his cheeks.

"I meant my word Qaeus. But if you don't decide within the next three minutes. I will not just kill Qaelust. But also this little bit**. My friends ought to kill her anyway but I'm the only one who's holding them back." Quin stated and Prince immediately cried and shook his head vehemently.

He managed to remove the gag on his own due to his head's aggressive movement.

"Why can't you just leave us alone!!! Why do you kept tormenting us like this!!!" He cried and Silver only fumed more at the sight.

She was so angry that her mind nearly went black. She immediately charged to attack Lorreta and the two started to pull each other's hair.

"You're already dead!!! Just leave the alive alone!!! Fu**ing move on bi**h!!!" Silver screamed. But louder when Bemy pulled her hair and threw her off the ground before they started beating her.

"No!!! Stop it!!! Don't hurt her please!!! Silver!!!" Prince cried helplessly and tried to run to help her but Quin pushed him back to sit.

Even Qaelust and Qaeus started yelling as well for them to stop. But they just kept beating the poor girl while laughing wickedly.

"I'll do it!!!!" Prince screamed. Making everyone shot a look at him.

Qaeus wanted to say something. But all he could do is cry. Because he doesn't have any idea how to make them stop either.
Other than giving in.

"See? Where's your God to save you now?" Bemy laughed and kicked Silver on her stomach one more time before leaving her.

Quin pulled Prince to stand up and dragged him near the edge.

"Prince don't do this please." Silver whimpered in a weak voice.

Prince slowly turned to them with crying eyes. He's scared. But this was all he could think of to save his friends. Praying that God still doesn't forget them.

"I can't let you do this yourself." Qaeus mumbled but enough for the three ladies to hear. Making them snap their heads to him.

"Very well. This is exactly what we want. See? If you agreed sooner, they wouldn't have to suffer." Quin stated in a wicked tone

She left Prince's side and went to Qaelust. Pulling her hair again so she will see the boys.

"I want you to watch them. And remember this night. They will die and it will be your fault. They're going to die because of you." She said with gritted teeth.

Qaelust whimpered and cried. She hates how crying is all she can do and not being able to stop them.

"Don't listen to her. We're doing this because we wanted to." Qaeus assured her as he stood up.

His and Prince's hands are still tied behind their back. The two of them stood near the edge while Bemy and Lorreta are waiting on the side. Whispering nonsense to each other.

"Qaeus!!! Prince!!!"

It was when all their hopes are nearly lost. They began to hear voices coming from the forest. It sounds like many are coming to their direction.

"Jump now!!!" Quin yelled at them and suddenly pulled out a gun. Pointing it at Qaelust's temple.

Qaelust shook her head no but Qaeus simply smiled at her before he turned to face his friend.

Even if we jump. I know she'll still kill them. The least we can do is buy them time.5
Qaeus thought.

"I'm sorry. We tried so hard to keep everything from you. And kept you in the dark for a long time. When you deserve the whole truth all along. And I'm so sorry, that I don't have any way to get you out of this!"

"Hurry!!!" Lorreta yelled at them but Qaeus straight up ignored them because he knows that the chance of apologizing to Prince is very low.

As much as they want to push them, they couldn't because they need to be suicidal.

"I'm sorry that we broke our promise to keep you safe. I'm sorry that you have to do this with me."

"It's not your fault Qaeus. Not any of you. I'd never blame you. If anything, it's their doing." Prince cried and stepped close to Qaeus. He wanted to hug him before he go.

"But I'm scared. Will it hurt?" He asked as his head couldn't help but turn to look at the bottom of the cliff.

The waves are still strong. And with their hands tied, it's impossible to survive.

"I'm with you until the end."

Qaeus magically removed the bind on his wrist. Thanks to his sexy brain. He wrapped the younger between his arms and hugged him tight.

Silver and Qaelust let out the loudest screams before the two jumped off the cliff.

 I hope you liked the chapter.
Don't forget to vote and comment to share your thoughts.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.5K 59 39
9 college girls. One city. One abduction story. Nayeon, Jihyo, Mina, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun were living their separate no...
14.7K 973 75
-The Curse Chapter of his life is about to begin. -After thousand of years, the prophecy of the curse on the Royal Family is about to happen, the ret...
33.6K 1.7K 27
When ten teenagers living a regular life found a mysterious book while walking home from school.They brought it in and it looked like the book hasn't...
8.7K 470 20
FALLEN ANGEL 🕷️ ─── ❛ in which :: a young women, whose an immortal demon, went on to punish five individual. tw // murder, r*pe, suicide, kidnappi...