Grace of Olympus

By TashaAmy1803

Grace is a tough nut to crack. She has to always have a certain level of decorum. But sometimes that goes to... More

Chapter Two - A menial place
Chapter Three - Attack on The Capitol
Chapter Four - Warzone
Chapter Five - Some sort of a Plan
Chapter Six - The Lions Den
Chapter Seven - Showdown
Chapter Eight - Light and Grace
Chapter Nine - Love between two people
Chapter Ten - A new Life
Chapter Eleven - Last Minute Plans
Chapter Twelve - A Set Funeral gone bad
Chapter Thirteen - Fight for our lives
Chapter Fourteen - Crash of Reality
Chapter Fifteen - Harley Quinn
Chapter Sixteen - Finally a friend
Chapter Seventeen - Not out of the woods, yet
Chapter Eighteen - Saving Love

Chapter One - Christmas Tragedy.

543 12 1
By TashaAmy1803

I only own Grace and parts of her journey through the story. For entertainment purposes only

-Grace-

"Which one do you think Grace, blue or the black one ?" The First Lady asked me. We were at Camp David for Christmas. I was a member of the secret service and one of the close protection detail to Maggie Asher, the first Lady. During her time in her position we had become friendly. It helped to have that relationship with who you were protecting because it made things easier, like suggestion of high risk area's and moving.

"Black, Ma'am." She smiled gratefully and went to get dressed. She came out looking beautiful.

"So what happened to that nice man you were telling me about?" She wondered checking herself in the long mirror.

"Steven? Went back to his ex or was it Luke who decided that he much preferred men instead of women. I loose track." I drawled rolling my eyes and my failure to find a man or even just in general a match for a relationship.

"Oh Grace."

"I get set up on many dates that people think is right for me and they don't even start the race. It's boring now." I rested a hand on my hip and she turned around in shock.

"Grace Carson giving up, it's unheard of." I turned my head hearing the voice of the president.

"Mr President." he gave his wife a kiss on the cheek. "I'll leave the two of you." I walked out and made my way to the front room.

"Hey Mike." I smiled at my Best Friend. We had been in the army together, man was as crazy as shit but ever loyal. We both signed up to join at the same time and got in.

"Hey Gracie." He kissed my head. That man was the only family I had well him and Leah. I heard over the comms that it was coming down thick yet it was still drivable in. I both love and hate snow, it really depended on what I was supposed to be doing or not doing.

"Hey squirt." I tap Connor's head. Connor was the lovable Presidents son. I picked up the control and started beating him at the game he was playing.

"Hey stop killing me." Connor groans.

"As if how else are you gonna learn?" I scoff but then we were joined by Mike who switched off the TV making the two of us whine in protest.

"Now is when the real bloodbath starts when your Mom catches you playing this. And when she sees you didn't stop him." He aimed the last part to me.

"Why? I need to beat his score." Mike shakes his head in amusement

"You suck."

"Thrice over dude." We stood up and I took my place as the two entered.

"Hey love, you wanna open a gift before we go?" Maggie asked Connor stoking his head as he joined her side.

"It's not love and I'm going to wait till everyone else is here ." Connor replied and I smirked a little.

"Keep forgetting sorry." She whispered

"Do I really have to come with you guys. I've been on so many?" He grumbled. I sort of understood, The President was up for re election and he had to do everything he did over four years all over again, just so he could continue and finish the work he had already began in office. It was more ruling than over seas visits.

"Re - election's hard work buddy." Mr President told his son.

"Sorry pal."

"Can I at least ride with Mike and Grace?" Ben looked back at us. The President and First Lady turned their attention to us, then back to their son

"You'll have to ask them they're the bosses." The President replied, Connor came up to us.

"Mike, Grace. Do I get to ride with you?" We looked at each other.

"Okay." I gave him a wink and smiled as Mike rearranged, the detail, with the others

"Are you going to wear that hat?" The President wondered as I readjusted my earpiece.

"I like that hat."

"I think it's fine. It's age appropriate." Maggie grinned

"Fine as long as you take it off inside." Was the bargin that was struck, and silently agreed upon.

"Besides all the girls dig it."

"Mustang this is big top. Bringing out the full package." Mike told all the other agents.

"Let's go." I say and we all made our way out. Closing the door behind Maggie I got into the back with Connor.

"Package is on the move." We drove out of Camp David  making our way to the Morgan residence.

"ETA to Morgan residence 22 minutes." Mike stated over the radio "Keep it tight everybody." Connor leaned forward .

"Hey Connor, come on. Back and in your seatbelt." he looked back at me

"What if I don't?" he challenged

"Then I'll treat you like every other man who doesn't listen...I'll punch you in the nuts." I joke he rolled his eyes and sat back fastening his seatbelt.

"You keeping 180 degrees awareness?" Mike asked

"I thought you said it was 360?" I chuckle as he was catching on to the little tidbits we had been teaching him over the years, he was interested in what we do and how we do it.

"I was just checking."

"Your setting me up is what your doing." Connor mumbled

"Alright smart-ass. How many emergency exits in the west wing?" I questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Eight." he asked checking the situation around him, like we had taught.

"How many feet from the oval office to the P.E.O.C. elevator?" Mike joined in on the quiz

"116." Connor replied checking around him.

"From doors closing in the elevator, how long does it take to get to the P.E.O.C. ?" I wonder

"Four Minutes."

"Security camera's how many have audio?" Mike took over glancing back to the ten year old.

"Only the ones inn the common areas."

"Not bad." Roma chuckled impressed.

"Yeah, we'll make a agent out of you yet." I grin proudly. Mike and I were the main closest to the family hence why Connor like us so much. That and the two of us had the balls to call stuff out.

"As long as he remembers to keep his seatbelt on." Roman jokes. I went back to looking out at the blackness honing my sense back to the world around me.

"It's getting worse out there, bring it down to five." The speed slowed down.

"Mike do you have that feeling?" I asked lifting up my sleeve and seeing the hairs stand up straight. Something in the air had shifted and i didn't like it.

"What feeling?"

"Goosebumps, the hairs standing tall on the back of your neck." I answered lowering my sleeve back down and then glancing at him through the rear-view mirror.

"You mean woman intuition of parts I don't have." I shoved the back of his seat.

"Moron. I mean it, Something bad. I can't put my finger on it." Then out of know where the Beast began to swerve ahead of us.

"Slow down." I yell moving one arm to protect Connor and the other holding on. Once it swerved to a stop I saw that the Beast was hanging off the bridge. I went full into action. I ripped my seatbelt off.

"Connor stay in the car!" I jumped out and went round to the Maggie.

"The first lady is injured." Shit. I raged and pulled on the door trying to open it.

"It's stuck! Mike can you!" I called. I saw inside she was bleeding and unconscious. Mike was yelling orders to the other men to but more weight on the back of the car, which they were trying to do.

"Come on, Come on." I got open a little.

"Grace open the fucking door!" Mike yelled as I kept trying but I wasn't getting any further.

"It's jammed. Pull  her out that side." I told him. I tried with all my strength to help keep it up.

"Mike it's going down."I yelled over the storm and I saw that she was coming back around and to her faculties she turned to face me.

"Shit I'm sorry." Maggie looked to me and gave me a lighthearted smile before Roma yanked  me back.

"No!" I yelled as the car  fell off killing everyone  left inside. I let the tears fall.

"Dad!" I looked back at Connor. Oh no Connor. "Mom!" I scrambled to my feet and picked him up. I took him away.

"Connor, Connor listen to me." I stoked his face.

"Hey, you me and Mike what are we?"

"We're a team." he whimpered

"Yeah, and we have each other's back's alright. Come here." I hugged him

"I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry." I muttered

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 429 34
After keeping a big secret for what seemed like forever, you finally decide to tell the love of your life, Tony. This causes secrets to pile up. Will...
292K 12.7K 65
(Hey all. I've merged them together, sorry for any inconvenience.) Grace Griffin Roman Parker They are nothing alike. To Need Her: Grace is a sociali...
247K 7.1K 25
"No one loves you!" "Your worthless." "Your going to live your whole life alone!" These are things Grace White has heard all her life. Shes never ha...
198K 2.7K 44
Hate; feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone or something) Carter Shay is a seventeen year old girl who's grown up with everything handed to...