Always- A Zelink fanfic

By goldenunicorn9

Link and Zelda, after 100 years, have defeated Calamity Ganon, and now they can finally reunite and start on... More

Chapter 1- Calamity defeated
Chapter 2: The Stable
Chapter 3: Journey to Kakariko
Chapter 3.5: Checking in
Chapter 4: Kakariko Village
Chapter 5: Impa
Chapter 6: The Memory
Chapter 7: To Hateno
Chapter 8: The Princess in the Yiga's Grasp
Chapter 9: The New Yiga Leader
Chapter 10: Hateno Village
Chapter 11: Purah
Chapter 12: Stars
Chapter 13: Thoughts
Chapter 14: You
Chapter 15: Unexpected
Chapter 15.5: Link and Zelda Art

Chapter 16?: The Unknown Discovery

258 6 13
By goldenunicorn9

-Link's POV-

After returning from the Tech Lab mishap, I find myself laying down on my bed, staring at the ceiling of my old Hateno home, as I toss up a green rupee before catching it again. I've been repeating this rhythmically for the past hour. I'm not counting, but if I was, I'd be at least on the 6,000th time before I hear a knock on the door. I casually get out of bed and down the stairs to open it. I'm not surprised to see it's Zelda, but I am surprised to see the expression on her face. It looks as if she just won the lottery. She immediately does another  unexpected thing. 

"Link!!!!!" She screamed, as she jumped up and down like a kid in a candy store and immediately rushed forward to give me a hug.

I just stand there in shock, my face turning an astonishing shade of red, (that she thankfully didn't see) before I brought up the courage to speak.

"What" I look down. "in the name of Hylia happened?" I continue.

Instead of answering, she grabs my hand, triggering my face yet again to go red, drags me inside, and shoves me in a seat at the dining room table before finally speaking.

"You won't believe this."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Ok yeah I know this chapter was nothing. I guess the purpose of this chapter was more to, A: get me back into writing, and B: let you guys know I'm alive. Just barely alive. I swear, you'd think that after I finished my finals teachers would lay it off a little. *sigh*.

Welp, anyways I hope you enjoyed that short snippet, I'm sorry for this being so late, but hopefully chapters will get more consistent after I'm done with the hellhole that is called school. (at least for the time being.... until it all starts again in August.)

Anyyyyyyyways, (again, I know, I'm losing brain cells as the year goes on.) as always, please drop a vote or a comment, they are both much appreciated, as well as perhaps drop a follow if you're enjoying this story. See ya!

<3 Goldie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
368K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
700K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
125K 3.5K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...